How does it feel knowing you've betrayed Christ?

If you reject refugees, but profess to love the humble carpenter and the dispossessed people that followed him, then you're no Christian.

Attached: GF.jpg (632x396, 67K)

Trump is Jesus Christ.

angry jesus is my favorite jesus

Attached: Cecco del Caravaggio.jpg (1280x928, 318K)

Economic migrants seeking permanent residence are not "refugees"

How does it feel to know you never even knew Him?

Attached: image.jpg (1920x2151, 1.26M)

>no mention of refugees in bible
However foreigner is mentioned, and if borders dont exist and race doesnt, how can anyone be foreign? Sage this shitty bait

>a displaced person who has been forced to cross national boundaries and who cannot return home safely.
Illegal migrants should be shot at the border, along with anyone trying to help them.

I’d let in every last one, then execute them

Yeah, and the holocaust happened.
Faggot.

Heaven literrally has a border and hell doesnt

This is a great point to shut these niggers up
>heaven has a wall

If they wanna play this game then were Pagan now.

Attached: 5C3D87AB-0E2B-4C40-97B8-BE9F8FE83DAA.png (762x464, 581K)

>the people who killed Christ tell me I’ve betrayed Him
Wow gee thanks Mr. (((Fraser))) you sure would know betrayal of Christ when you see it

Shalom and happy hannukah rabbi.

>mentions of importance of walls are ignored
>mentions of letting refugees in is twisted into giving big corporations cheap labor using economic migrants

Attached: 1542883989452.jpg (908x539, 71K)

Hell is a hole in the ground. Like 6 miles deep. 6 miles width. Theyre deep in a fucking hole. And at the very bottom theres a city carved into the walls. Going hundreds of stories up. Sorrounding a giant lake of magma.

sage

Attached: 1545547396881s.jpg (250x187, 5K)

Shrug.

I am not a Christian. Christianity has become, for the West, a suicide cult. When the Pope demands millions of muslims be let into Europe, it's time to jump of that ride.

No we are not, and you are going to deal with it, faggot.

Attached: 1544907913034.png (550x550, 340K)

Wait liberals want us to create our laws based on the Bible now? Can we then go back to killing fags if this is true.

>announcing sage
yike

To let in refugees is to cause suffering for your own people. It is, therefore, immoral

Attached: h1.jpg (1600x967, 103K)

True the Jews usually slaughtered everyone for the sake of racial purity

I'm not christian, just realistic; flooding one region with the population of another destroys both. This isn't a human rights issue, it's a military one. They need to form one and eliminate their own problems. ALL militant religious should be burned at the stake publicly.