Reminder that animals lose their only life so you can eat meat, which isn't even necessary for humans

Reminder that animals lose their only life so you can eat meat, which isn't even necessary for humans.

Attached: 10758640-extralarge-1-new.jpg (600x400, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/197621476/#q197621476
healthline.com/nutrition/7-nutrients-you-cant-get-from-plants#section1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm going to eat a steak just because you posted this

Murderer

Like plants don't die when you eat them

Reminder that said animal even got to live at all thanks to the meat industry

Yeah, what of it?

Yet another slide/shill thread, when will people learn to ignore

Deep frying a turkey right now. God put animals on this planet for us to command and use as food.

Can't wait to watch Israel burn.

Reminder that no amount of crying is ever going to stop an industry this large.
Reminder that you’ve been missing out on juicy, delicious steaks for god knows how long because you think your pretend integrity is going to save the cows that are already chopped up on the shelf.

yes. and?

>TFW I got a nice ham to roast up later
Suck it, OP. I also love leather and down. What are you going to do, faggot?

It's called dominion. Look into it.

Will hold a feast in their memory. All friends invited. Leftovers are for the Doggo.

*IS* very important for humans, carnivores who have developed a gut biome to process muscle protein. Grains make you sick you poor iron-deficient child.

Mine will be deepfried for this reply.

> Reminder that animals lose their only life so you can eat meat, which isn't even necessary for humans.
Enjoy having a dysfunctional brain as you slip closer and closer to insanity.

Just so you’re aware, these animals are *literally* made to be eaten. Thousands of years of selective breeding has caused these animals to be completely unable to survive in the wild, so if they let all of these animals free, they’d die off in a week, so there’s nothing wrong with killing animals that are meant to be killed.

that is the thinnest "steak" i've ever seen.

Attached: 10_gallon_neck.png (246x211, 80K)

eating meat is no longer recommendable. being vegan is much better.

It might be murder, but it's tasty, tasty murder.

Rmeinder that in the grand scheme of it all none of it matters so go crazy. Besides, the animal should've put up a fight. He deserves to be eaten for dying like a bitch. If an animal doesn't want to be eaten it should fight back and if it fails, well all is fair in love and war

How do you know? did you ask them? no youre not dr doo2little Shutup you stupid head

>which isn't even necessary for humans.
humans are carnivores. we CAN eat plants, but they are metabolized as sugar. if you don't eat meat you will be malnourished. The human body can only digest flesh. Vegetation is digested by bacteria in the gut and the body metabolizes it at carbohydrates.

A vegan diet will literally turn you gay.

Sure my vegan-jew. It only causes infertility in women and can easily lead to malnutrition but lets do this for Bambi.

>which isn't even necessary for humans.
IMA STOP YOU THERE BUDDY

Yes because literally all of our ancestors before the 1960s were insane. Cause that makes sense. Plus literally every vegan or vegetarian I’ve seen looks like a starving child

Attached: 96E1CA5A-39C6-4FB7-B4B9-289BE0E99635.jpg (375x500, 48K)

Yeah, it's about time we created a caste of humans raised to be perfect steaks.
Proper nutrition and exercise regiment that is impossible to achieve in animals would make amazing culinary experience.

Can't wait to dig in to this when I get home. Fuck off vegan kike, it's Christmas.

Attached: Filet_and_Lobster_-_-042beed4b837eec62ddf9d51d80c9ef7.jpg (800x800, 218K)

Yum

So?

>Reminder that animals lose their only life so you can eat meat, which isn't even necessary for humans.
haven't solved that conundrum yet, until I do I'll keep eating meat cause it tastes so good

Most of your ancestors before 1960's had access to animal products and ate them on a regular basis. Salmon used to be regular peasant food since it was free to catch in the river. People used to hunt and trap a lot more often than they do now as well. Fuck off disinformation kike.

As long as it isnt unjustified homicide, im good.

Animals eat other animals. What goes around, comes around.

Merry Christmas Jow Forums!!

A pig gave its life for my amazing Christmas dinner my wife is preparing me right now, feels good to be an apex predator.

hungry, OP

Attached: carne-mal-passada2.jpg (600x443, 26K)

>Reminder that animals lose their only life so you can eat meat, which isn't even necessary for humans.
so lets stop eating meat and get rid of all the livestock because they'll have no use anymore?
Sounds like a lot of death...
Is that your plan OP?

Attached: 2808430re333333333.jpg (494x482, 29K)

Animals are things like any property you can own under our law, and I don't think murder applies to destruction of property.

Attached: 8db0a60.jpg (788x960, 80K)

Fuck off cuck

Vegans are delusional. There is nithing wrong with eggs and diary

fortunately that's incorrect

... as long as they are next to a well done steak with a few tomatoes on the side.

hello 9gag

You thought it's a life style? No, you were told it is a lifestyle. It's a diet with the same consequences as any other diet if held for too long. But contrary to other diets your offspring will not be on it as you will not have them.

I’m being sarcastic faggot

Add me to that list. Wanna know the best part? I fucking raised it before I slaughtered and butchered it

Same. Juden puderstein is crazy but theres something to that all meat diet

Yeah, I know
So?

Fried turkey? Did you have to brine it before hand? Is it dry?

reminder that this is the average vegetarian bitch boy

Attached: UIQUkqS-_400x400.jpg (400x400, 67K)

> meat, which isn't even necessary for humans.

Go to a mirror and look at your teeth you dumb ass. You have a mixture of incisors for meat, and molars for plants.
You're fucking omnivorous.
You were designed to eat meat.
Plant eaters are fat, neurotic, and devoid of energy

recommended by who? link your sources faggot

Murder literally requires the one being killed to be human, by definition. It is impossible to murder a non-human animal.

and only the large intestine can process cellulose, which it does very, very poorly. The cecum, the part that attaches the small and large intestine and ferments digested cellulose in animals is tiny in humans in comparison to herbivores, its more in common with carnivores like lions and wolves

Attached: human digestion.png (909x568, 413K)

god damn looks so good

Vegans are faggots.

Attached: 4D95B7D400000578-0-image-a-3_1529847311778.jpg (634x475, 46K)

cholesterol is important in sexual function and stable levels of both testosterone and estrogen

what does lobster taste like? is it better than crab?

Me too

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/197621476/#q197621476
I will go on another long post extravaganza if i must.

Reminder that God made them for us to eat.

Attached: image.jpg (250x202, 11K)

This is now a double heartattack on a bun thread.

Attached: 1464046944-burger-lead-2.jpg (2000x1000, 393K)

Reminder that God made you for His own pleasure.

Attached: image.jpg (1920x2268, 1.42M)

Attached: hamburger-clipart-monster-burger-631575-5251635.jpg (500x545, 107K)

Attached: Carolina_Large.jpg (1920x785, 849K)

healthline.com/nutrition/7-nutrients-you-cant-get-from-plants#section1

reminder that vegan and vegetarians have to take massive amounts of supplements to even stay healthy, which are no were near as good as their natural counterparts

Attached: Chicken.png (1000x1000, 1.59M)

Animals are here to be eaten.

how can wyboi even compete?

Attached: oswOH3i.jpg (750x720, 182K)

>animals lose their only life so you can eat meat
So do plants, circle of life, faggot.

t.Irrational anthropomorphist.

Even though these make my dick hard, the dripping fat is fucking disgusting

If I wasn't supposed to eat meat it wouldn't taste so good. Sorry vegan fags not all of us have the time or $ to spend $20 a meal and 4 hours to prepare nut butter and other retarded shit you have to do to stay alive when I can just grill a steak and eat in 10 minutes and no joke get steak for $3 a pound on sale often.

>Not eating rabbit and horse.

Attached: 1527193981841.jpg (368x440, 34K)

Wrong faggot

fpbp

OP is a soiboi cuck.

tpbp

Animals don’t have souls. Who gives a fuck.

someone post the disaster/apocalypse edit

I am both disgusted and suddenly hungry. Is this what living in America is like?

Attached: delete thar.jpg (680x651, 48K)

I don't care. You're completely correct, but I don't care at all. Neither does 99% of the population.

lol just bought me a 45000 won for sashimi, watched a flounder get slicendice irl in front of me all for spite. fuck you vegans

ok and?

Not gonna lie, that looks pretty good. Haven't had a steak in a couple years, I reckon.

I'm going to bludgeon a cow and have some steak. Necessary, no... delicious, yes.

Kinda sad to see that Jow Forums is very proud of eating their dog shit hormone/antibiotic/feces juiced up ZOG meat. Seriously factory farming is fucking bad for you and is linked to obesity and digestive cancers, this isn’t even considering the humanitarian nigger behavior of slaughtering. Try less to eat meat, and when you do make sure you buy from a local farm where the animals are allowed to live happy and free. This helps to keep your wealth within the community and stops funding ZOG factory farms that are harming our people.

Local meat is a bit expensive for me so I only consume meat one meal a day, typically chicken that I buy every month from a farmer in bulk. Other than that I use a lot of onions products (inb4 big dairy pus water shills) lentils, and beans.

good luck Jow Forums

Humans are animals too.
Animals eat other animals.
Are you saying that we are superior and that we should show this superiority by not eating other animals? Just to satisfy your moral boner?

based gook barbarian

I can’t wait to have steak and lobster tail tomorrow

> which isn't even necessary for humans.
It is. I enjoy it.

Why the fuck do we still have these conversations? All those arguments, and attemts to reason, or search for moral loopholes, or appeals to nature/health. Why?
We eat meat, because we like it. Now you may fuck off. Or may not and continue screeching, i dont care either way.

I kill things for fun.

This. Before in-house fridges you used to rent meat lockers to store the game you shot. Heard the stories of my grand dad who would go off hunting and they would get their meat for months from his meat locker

Attached: skeeters-southern-bbq-savannah-ga.jpg (1958x1894, 1.62M)

Veganfag food sucks, so go get a Vitamin D deficiency and die early like the bulk of them will.

>meat isn't necessary for humans

Attached: apVXwGQ.jpg (2048x2040, 149K)

Like I give a fuck. Not only does meat make it far easier for me to hit my calorie/nutritional goals for the day, but it also tastes fantastic.