MUSLIM HATE

I do not understand the Muslim hate. I am a good person, my entire family consists of honest, humble, and hard-working people who devote their lives to God.

I understand the hate for groups like ISIS. They cause suffering and hate but please do not consider them Muslims. A Muslim is peaceful in his actions and speech. Those self-named Muslims only spread hate and nothing but fire will be sent to them when they die.

I hate the actions of tyrannical governments in the Middle East. They do not represent the true meaning of what a Muslim is.

Please keep an open mind. The people whom you hate for being Muslims are terrible people and sully the name of Islam. They do not deserve the title of "Muslim".

Attached: Capture2.png (200x169, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

veteranstoday.com/2015/03/08/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/194939425
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It is because of ignorance

I dont hate you because of your shitholes. I hate you because you are invasiv and we will face the day were the sitaution will become Myanmar.

>Only 10% of the 1.2 billion muslims are hot, stinky, and mad all the time.
That's still a few million.

No stopping it now Habib. Its gonna take another generation but you shitskins will be removed.

Yes, the oppression of women is a good thing. Yes, hail ALLAH

>I do not understand
Yes, that's one of the problems.

You've never actually read the Qu'ran, have you, OP?

What the fuck are you doing in white countries. You entire religion hates us (supposed infidels) so we hate you. It's not hard to understand. Now fuck off and don't come back or this whole thing will end in bloodshed

>I'm just a good guy honest
Haha good one.

Muslims are not numerous enough in your country for you to understand how terrible they can be (especially to themselves).
And I'm not even an anti-islam guy, I always say that immigration is the problem.

>Slovenia
>telling me off
>kek

I have for more than 15 years. Studied it along with Tajwed. So yes, more than you have, habibi

I suggest taking the time to read the Quran without bias. You may learn from it and better your lives.

What do you not understand about fuck off? You are not wanted in Western countries nor is your satanic moon god cult

Attached: 1545687000691.png (500x610, 90K)

It's a religion designed to spread and conquer, so if we want to keep our way of life intact we have to be intolerant of all of it's followers despite the fact that most of them are decent people. As long as the Quran exists you will continue to consistently produce homicidal lunatics and leaders who attempt to forcibly impose your values on everyone else no matter how many good muslims there are or centuries pass because that is what the book and religion were designed to due in the first place.

I hate religion; all kinds
I hate brown people; all kinds
You put them together and I have an astounding amount of hate for them

Attached: 1544378785657.jpg (720x692, 40K)

Attached: 1545670138871.gif (230x286, 913K)

It's an excuse/dogwhistle for justified hate against shitskins, who we don't want in our countries.

If you see a copy of Quran you should burn it, some knowledge is poison. Anything you learn from that book probably has an ulterior motive. But if you must read that unholy tome do so with a strong foundation in your beliefs so that you are not swayed into strapping an ied to yourself.

>I have for more than 15 years. Studied it along with Tajwed. So yes, more than you have, habibi
Must have skipped all the bits about killing infidels and Jess.

>A Muslim is peaceful in his actions and speech
Mohammed wasn't a Muslim then?

*Jews

Many Israelite descendants exist to this day. And they are not evil or opposed to Christianity (which I practice). The Khazarians were forced to choose an Abrahamic religion around 800AD. They chose Judaism, but continued to practice Satanism. Later, they blended these teachings into a hybrid and wrote the Babylonian Talmud (very evil book). They are imposters and masters of disguise. And they stole Palestinian lands from the real Hebrews. They are the shit-stirrers of the world. Always attempting to get Jew to fight Christian, Christian to fight Muslim, and vice versa.
veteranstoday.com/2015/03/08/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/

Attached: 70A123C3-B55A-4285-96D0-C88D97EFD57D.jpg (602x330, 76K)

>I do not understand the Muslim hate.
You are an hypocrite
Look at the role model of Islam; A pedophile and mass murderer.
What a role model for the future... If you want the future to be hell on earth.

Attached: 2808430re333333333.jpg (494x482, 29K)

Marrying and consemating your marriage with 9yr old is called RAPE. Mohamed was a pedophile!!!! No wonder pedowood and MSM is pushing Islam.

Attached: A469EFD4-955E-4A43-A787-9D5184436B7C.jpg (400x546, 68K)

Almost forgot
>pic related is Mohamed

Is there any archive with all the lessons from Professor Kaffir?
I've stopped on this archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/194939425

Kek. Kys

kek

if you say so

People don't need to read a lot of pages in the Quran to know what awful ideology Muslims follow.