What do we think of Sigmund Freud?

What do we think of Sigmund Freud?

Attached: Sigmund_Freud,_by_Max_Halberstadt_(cropped).jpg (1647x2240, 1.21M)

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/book/kevin_macdonald__the-culture-of-critique/
conspiracyschool.com/blog/holiness-sin-freud-frankfurt-school-and-kabbalah
youtube.com/watch?v=DnPmg0R1M04
youtube.com/watch?v=fEsPOt8MG7E
youtube.com/watch?v=ub2LB2MaGoM
youtube.com/watch?v=VouaAz5mQAs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

jew

Jew - Satan worshiping talmudic bastard. He's a fraud like Einstein.

He invented a pseudo science to dupe money out of rich jews who like talking about themselves, 100% discredited in the modern era.

fpbp

He regrettably reduced human motivation to sex
I like his friend C.G. Jung better, worthwhile read

He was right about everything

Freud is a hack even according to mainstream psychology. He's pretty much only in textbooks because he was still technically the first psychologist.

As much as I am loath to admit, he had a point. Taking a step back and observing things you really realize how much of the actions done by humans are bone because reproduction.

Everything else was wrong though.

this
jung started to hate freud

freud went power crazy and suggested putting people that disagreed with him into mental asylums because they would have to be "delusional" to question him
if it wasn't for hitler he probably would have turned into an actualized cult leader

>we

Attached: Dmx4MA0UYAER5Ea.jpg (971x546, 56K)

Dipshit kike puppet.

Sexual degenerate like. He did know about and was right on some things.

>some
Most

> Sigmund Freud is a prime example of a Jewish social scientist whose writings were influenced by his Jewish identity and his negative attributions regarding gentile culture as the source of anti-Semitism.

Read chapter 4 of Culture of Critique here:
unz.com/book/kevin_macdonald__the-culture-of-critique/

Freud's intent was to pathologise gentile culture and create the narrative that anti-semitism stems from fundamental faults within the psyche of gentiles rather than the actions or beliefs of jews.

Attached: 1534038798870.webm (1280x720, 2.19M)

Moar liek sigmund FRAUD amirite

Yes goyim, every man wants unconsciously to fuck his mother, so start doing it.

He was right about a lot of things.
The only people who say he was just a total hack are CIA niggers in academia, and people who think he must be wrong because he's Jewish.

He is one of the fundamental philosophers of Western thought, no doubt about that. You can see this as positive or negative.

But I do think he contributed to the degeneracy and moral relativism of todays Western society. And I wonder if he and his cabal actually believed in all that stuff they teached the goyim.

was a fraud
jung was the real guy.

>What do we think of Sigmund Freud?

Think for yourself. Stop asking others how to think for you.
Damn sheep.

irrelevant

Scum fucking jew practicing pseudoscience.

freud is just a fraudian slip

>Freud invented psychology
>Freud is 100% discredited
He developed the concept of the subconscious mind you fucking idiot.

This.
But adding a quick credence to Freud, he did the right thing by applying pneumatic models to the psychologies.
People charge (tension) and then discharge, usually through a dopamine response (gratification, to a degree, generalizes).
The Defense Mechanisms described by his daughter would more accurately be called Adaptive Mechanisms. They operate by way of causing minimal upset (i.e. minimal restructuring) to homeostasis within the brain. The reason she labelled them "Defense" mechanisms was because she was looking at it from the point of view of the Ego (the stabilising mechanism of personality) instead of what the social/neurological principle at play was.
Am a phonepost fag, but I intend to do a write up on all this.
Also, Freud was incorrect in regards to the parapsychologies (he had a falling out with Jung over this), but one is better off studying Freud before Jung - otherwise they usually fall into delusional new-age hippy pleasure-think.

Degenerate.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 394K)

a damn psycho

start with freud, break it up with nietzsche, and then move to jung

A degenerate Cocaine fiend who had incestuous relations with his much younger cousin and this perv is worshiped as some kind of mental genius?

Yes,, but only because he's a Jew.

Attached: Jewwww.jpg (800x1019, 484K)

broken clock

The concept of the subconscious has been present in Western philosophy since ancient times.

well his grandson is a convicted pedo and told the police it wasnt his fault since its "ancestral"

امك

came to say this

>e-everyone wants to fuck their mum i-it's normal actually
shame psychology didn't know about projection yet

There is no fucking subconscious, retard.
It's just some feeble mystical horsecrap that rich ladies and faggots love.

Fraud was a high priest in the sabbatean-frankist religion.

He even had his own form of confession, he called it Psychoanalysis.

THE HOLINESS OF SIN: FREUD, THE FRANKFURT SCHOOL AND THE KABBALAH
conspiracyschool.com/blog/holiness-sin-freud-frankfurt-school-and-kabbalah

>There is no fucking subconscious, retard.
>It's just some feeble mystical horsecrap that rich ladies and faggots love.
t.NPC

Attached: ARCANUM 1.jpg (2465x2258, 3.81M)

Attached: ARCANUM 2.jpg (2910x2293, 4M)

Attached: ARCANUM 3.jpg (2911x1776, 3.52M)

Jew quack scumbag. Uncle and advisor of notorious propagandist Edward Bernays.

Beat me to it

>1 sentance OP
>Memeflag
>1 post this ID
fucking shills.
>What do we think of Sigmund Freud?
Projecting Kike.

Attached: Psychology information warfare social media nikes pol.png (1820x772, 412K)

papa und penis

his ideas formed much of the basis on which Bernaysian Manipulation of the Human Psyche was built. see BBC's "Century Of The Self"

youtube.com/watch?v=DnPmg0R1M04

youtube.com/watch?v=fEsPOt8MG7E

youtube.com/watch?v=ub2LB2MaGoM

youtube.com/watch?v=VouaAz5mQAs

Psychology is the left/democrats/communists weapon to attack conservatives.

If you don’t agree to their crazy ideas, they’ll belittle you as crazy or even worse, throw you in the looney bin

He was a motherfucker. A real one.

What else more needs to be said?

Burn Jew

Subconscious is any neurological permutation too subtle to be detected by conscious centres of the brain. I.e. stimulus that isnt loud enough to cause a splash is technically subconscious. This includes most things routine and those occult things more subtle.

>we
think OP is a faggot

wasn't he attracted to his mother? absolutely disgusting.

pedokikel, but that's redundant

>attracted to his mother
who isn't?

Attached: awed pepe.png (657x527, 25K)

Cokehead lunatic that was obsessed with incest and scat. He’s only really important to psychology because he was the first person to bring the science to mainstream attention.

JUDEN

Attached: 1542653418824.png (1000x1500, 1.38M)