youtube.com/watch?gl=SN&hl=fr&v=qBlsqQAHJyY
gunowners.org/goa-file-bump-stock-suit.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>started by a Jew in Florida
I can smell the money being stolen from here

Yea that wall will be a big part of “new Israel”

Brain dead faggot ass goyim. Literally kys jew loving faggots

If you voted for him, you should donate

Yes goy... pay for the wall goy.. the money will go to create walls of my new hom- I mean the border!

fuck off street shitter

Attached: 1543978510146.jpg (437x431, 15K)

>donate money to some random dude

what can possibly go wrong

yeah except for the guy who started it and will get all the money is a known scam artist. I mean really you don't think his pretty high maintenance blond wife is still with him because of 'love' right?

This is enough money to pay for a mile of border wall... if a Federal Judge doesn't block it.

Attached: Earl Warren.jpg (1024x682, 390K)

MAGA!

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-12-25 04-34-06.png (1576x1574, 944K)

How do people think this is a good idea? The Government can't just accept random donations for a certain project, not to mention this is just some random dude doing this. Everything about this screams scam.

Attached: fd.jpg (731x548, 78K)

You fucking retards are getting scammed holy shit

Attached: 1544076212949.jpg (492x491, 38K)

this is the most pathetic cope of all time. the embodiment of trumps failure.

fpbp

Attached: ThotTax2019.jpg (1000x1333, 183K)

Holy shit the absolute state of assblasted shill fags hahahahahah

Attached: DE58616B-1C8F-4970-A228-951AA106DC2F.jpg (477x768, 60K)

give it up whiteboi
it's over

This. Even if you get 20 bill, congress won’t approve the spending or construction. It’s not about money.

this
it's over

>MEXICO IS GUNNA PAY FOR THE WALL!

Attached: 4ef5da2d8d698a2e9e95f9c5a269cf57255b4193b1baeb0f593dd6007f1a8da5.jpg (600x759, 59K)

Attached: 18035BC2-F011-40E2-83AA-D88938DA01C2.png (322x403, 127K)

collecting money for the government never thought I'd see the day its end times lads i can feel it in my plums

Attached: 1533782429003.jpg (406x364, 49K)

Start a gofundme to bribe the politicians.
We will crowd fund our way.

Attached: Ivan the Moderate.jpg (182x268, 12K)

Bruh, 5 bill is peanuts to the government. They don’t care where the money comes from, they don’t want to give trump a win or slow the tide of migrants.

Are people still doing that shit?

I'm like 85% sure that he can't use that money to build an international barrier without the governments consent.

This gofundme shit for the wall is the stupidest thing I've ever seen.Even if they did reach the goal, how would you know that the money would actually go to fund the wall? Not only that, how much of a cut does gofundme take? 100% unadulterated retardation.

>declare independence so you don't have to pay taxes
>throw your money at the government for free
Have we entered an alternate time line

If everyone who donated to the gofundme marched into DC with guns and hanged every member of Congress, we could start the wall tomorrow.

>elementary mathematics
>shilling

The fact that you think it’s stupid but you won’t stop talking it about and let people do as they may tells me otherwise. Let it go

There's no way yu fucking retards actually started a gofundme for this shit. How is it Jow Forums is only getting dumber? Fucking how? How are you guys falling for the oldest scam on the internet?

Attached: 1489865944488.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

>lookit these jews telling me not to eat this lightbulb lol shills so mad

I mean I’m happy to let you donate whatever money you want. I’m just telling you that it trump can’t get congress to approve the spending, it doesn’t matter where the money comes from, because it’s not getting spent.

GoFundMe literally takes 0.
IT does take out PayPal fees (2.9% + .30 per transaction) but it makes ZERO profit
And the fundraiser starter also takes zero cut, and money will be refunded if money cannot go to the wall

youtube.com/watch?gl=SN&hl=fr&v=qBlsqQAHJyY

>memeflag
>Big ass nose behind it
At worst it’s a petition on steroids. See, You have to go out of your way to actively discourage people by way of shaming them which only a brain damaged leftist does because it’s a tactic that works on them so in their teeny tiny atrophied brains they think that it’ll surely be just as effective on everyone else. Cope

wh*toids should be made at themselves for being weak
not at me, I am just pointing out the obvious

Well then it’s gonna end up getting refunded. You’d be better off bribing congress or hiring hitmen desu.

Cope harder. Seriously keep going but know that no matter how hard you desperately try to shill against it nobody gives a shit if you think it’s stupid lol

Collosal failure. Not even a month and the momentum is gone

>the most retarded and desperate attempt to raise funds when the CIAids has trillions to burn from drug/weapons deals.

Trump could literally pull a "swordfish" and get enough to build a wall with T-1000 guards.
Slush comes in many colors, including green.

Oddly enough the mailing address for checks is in CO. I used that because I didn't want the gofundme jew getting its "transaction fee"

Kay. Enjoy spending your money on something that’s not going to end up having anything to do with the wall. Nothing changes until you braindead morons realize that we’re well past the point of democracy working or serving the interests of the people.

Ooga booga

>it’s gonna get stolen
No
>W-wwell it’s gonna get refunded then
and? No skin off your massive honker

I am sustained by the scream of shills

What are we shilling? Common sense? By Kolfage's own admission, the funds cannot go to the wall unless Congress passes HR 7202 before the dems take the house next month.

Attached: 20181224_151529.jpg (1080x1676, 346K)

You write like an obese passive aggressive tumblrina

Shhh they won’t want to see that

>memeflag
>Big ass nose behind it
kys inbred. you are never going to see a fence let alone THE WALL

>What are we shilling?

“Oy vey stupid goyim don’t spend your money how you want to it’s impossible it’ll never happen donating to something of your choosing is retarded *kvetching intensifies*”

Same exact line of shilling during the election. “Oy vey stupid goys he won’t win and you’ll look stupid for thinking he could.” Fuck off Rabbi. Didn’t work then and it won’t ever work again.

Hahahahahah found the panicked Israeli. Good luck over there ;)

not to mention Kolfage is a known dubious type scammer. Of course boomer idiots see amputated veteran and all common sense goes out the window. this is going to be classic Bernie campaign donations level 'no refunds'

Except trump becoming president is within the US legal framework. Trump accepting private donations and unilaterally spending it on matters of national security isn’t. Once again, money spent by the US government has to be approved by Congress. You’d all be better off buying guns.

>it's only been a week
>somebody already made this image
boy am I laffin

As though people couldn’t do both? Lol

You're actively denying reality at this point. HR7202 hasn't even been brought before the House or Senate. The Democrats will take control of the House in a few weeks. How are you not getting this?

>2% of 1 billion in 7 days
>actual projections for wall are 25 billion
>would actually take 24 years to get the funding

You can buy more guns and extra ammo if you only do one

Whats funny is that each one of those people could become rich with a passive income from an empire they all built by just pooling resources.

These assholes could actually be Trump and they want him to build the wall.

>If you voted for him, you should donate
I was going to donate $500 to the wall but he fucked around and pushed his gun control bull shit so I gave the money to lawsuit instead

Gun Owners of America to File Suit
Against ATF Bump Stock Ban
The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms & Explosives (ATF) today announced its long-expected regulations banning bump stocks.

I want to assure you that Gun Owners of America has already prepared a lawsuit against the ATF and the Department of Justice to seek an injunction protecting gun owners from these unconstitutional regulations. We will be filing our lawsuit as soon as the ATF regulations are officially published. As written, this case has important Second Amendment implications for gun owners.

After all, in the coming days, an estimated half a million bump stock owners will have the difficult decision of either destroying or surrendering their valuable property -- or else risk felony prosecution. GOA will argue that courts should be highly suspect when an agency changes its “interpretation” of a statute in order to impair the exercise of an enumerated constitutional right.
gunowners.org/goa-file-bump-stock-suit.htm

Attached: GOA.jpg (839x732, 64K)

>Oy vey got listen to me

Then why bother shilling against it? Your utter commitment to discourage people from donating their money towards something of their choosing says it all. Eat shit faggot. If it bothers you so much then fuck off.

Pathetic

God forbid someone recommend you pay for something that might actually make a difference.

Attached: 1534001633238.jpg (562x600, 37K)

I've never seen anything more pathetic than this. As if being forced to pay taxes wasn't enough.

What gives you the right to tell people how they should spend their money?

I've already told you, you can spend your money any way you want, moron. I'm just telling you there are ways to do so that will actually bring about the things you want, and ways to do so that won't. This gofundme is in the latter category, because money isn't the stumbling block for the wall, congressional approval is.

The Governmen is going to take that money and use it for expensive ass toilet paper and paper towels for a whole year hahahah. You idiots really think the Government can use public funding to fund specific projects that is not even approved by congress haha idiots.

No. You’re encouraging people who want the wall to resort to liberal tactics like stomping around, attempting(and failing) to chant, throwing toddler tier tantrums, and just generally acting like retarded defective slobby ass uggos. You don’t want your fellow Americans to exhaust all their peaceful options because it’s a bad look for YOU and your ilk. You’re an embarrassment to your fellow shills honestly

Apply that logic to amount of man made CO2 percentage is in the atmosphere

It really depresses me that decent white people with good intention are giving their hard earned cash towards this scam that Mexico was supposed to be forced to pay for in the first place.
Face it guys, we were duped. Trump was elected to placate us as Obama was to placate blacks. We must be honest with ourselves and accept that neither ever gave a fuck about following through on promises, both serve the oligarchs (Jews, whatever), and the end result is browning for the sake of the stock market no matter what.

threw in $25 for shits and giggles but actually there cannot be a earmarked donation to the government. they can do whatever they want with it. but i take this more like a symbolic act to tell trump to not cave in on this issue.

>resort to liberal tactics
Yes, you know what, I do? Wanna know why? Because they use those tactics, and they spent the last 80 years winning. They took over our universities, our businesses, our culture, our government, and our country, and they will continue to do so until and unless you people wake up. There are no peaceful options left.

Conservatism is a lost cause. You'll just keep compromising, as is necessary in a democracy, and politics will just continue to go in one direction. In 100 years, you'll be stuck "conserving" marriage as between a man and a dog, and not between a man and a giraffe. You won't get anything done because you're not playing to win. And they are.

Attached: 1538746844591.jpg (1024x576, 114K)

Oh look it’s a Demoralization shill post. Lame and ineffective.