PewDiePie going cuckold?

Is PewDiePie starting to cuck now bros? Getting really mixed feels from this latest video. The title was promising, but then later when you get in the video, he says 'own the libtards' with a kind of contemptuous tone of voice as if he thinks people who own the libtards are retarded. I also noticed he's starting to do sponsored vids again. What do you think? Cucking to please the advertisers? Heel turn?

Discuss.

Attached: pewdcuck.png (964x592, 401K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tf19mdYaCcs
youtube.com/watch?v=ph8M_8sVOEA
youtube.com/watch?v=Q9pfRe7Jd0M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

niggers

you finally got the hint the guy that said "trump being elected was a sad day for america" might not be a right wing nazi like you?

ds is a Nazbol commie promoted by the (((DailyStormer))).

>Here he is singing the Communist National Anthem:
youtube.com/watch?v=Tf19mdYaCcs
>And here he is cucking out by denouncing E;R:
youtube.com/watch?v=ph8M_8sVOEA (skip to 6:10)
>He defends anti-white Sargon here:
youtube.com/watch?v=Q9pfRe7Jd0M (skip to 19:42)

If you're following ecelebs in the current year YOU are why white genocide continues. Kill yourself and get it over with.

Attached: pewds commie 2.jpg (1165x1040, 76K)

He's trying to move past being outed as Hitler's grandson for the fifth time.

The most shamelessly contrived and promoted e-celeb
sage

To top it off he's been a vegan for over 2 years, ergo is emasculated.

>calling Watson a dumb feminist
>makes gun/shooting joke
>makes self referencing of when he said nigger
>hit women jokes
Why would you ever think he would move to the cuck side.

He's rather left actually.

Swedes were neutral. Refused to fight the Germans in either war.

I wouldn't take this flip flopping anti-intellectual seriously until he denounced all his online presence and went all in. And no I won't even be using the pointless nuword e-celeb to get my point across here.

>>calling Watson a dumb feminist

Who is Watson?

The cunt from Harry Potter

I would assume Emma Watson, known feminist actress and personality :)

I use own the libtards to make fun of ben shapiro cock suckers

> daily stormer bad
> nazbol bad
> still giving a fuck about the term commie

Cucked and bluepilled.

Attached: IMG_6877.jpg (810x688, 217K)

PewDiePie isn't rich. YouTube advertising untucked itself years ago. Industrial companies are no longer paying $5 a click from some spastic kid. Even better is that publishers are no longer advertising to kids who only watch people play games (rip twitch). I'm sure he blew all the money he made before the changes on stupid shit and scams.

PooPeePie is worth upwards of 30million already. He has fuck you money

Yeah

Attached: 8320B606-6043-4298-8D2A-7802F050D323.jpg (1468x624, 277K)

he has ever been right wing, he just posts funny memes and is a weeb. sometimes the memes come from right wing groups, so the media calls him a nazi for showing them and laughing. and retards on Jow Forums fall for the lies and then get mad and say dumbass shit like "pewdiepie betrayed us!!!!" when he refuses to do a five hour video on the jews. He was never one of you. Dumbasses did the same thing to Jordan Peterson to the point where he had to go out of his way to tell trspedes to fuck off because they were annoying actual fans of his

Attached: 1543368053448.jpg (645x1000, 107K)

>TRIGGER THE LIBZ, OWN THE LIBZ
Any gang weeders here?
#freekekistan
#gamersriseup

Attached: image.jpg (1024x625, 72K)

this

>he has never been right wing
No he just browses Jow Forums

Attached: image.jpg (474x576, 40K)

He was aways a cuck, only fishing for clicks.

You should skip to the front of the line of the euthanasia program if you ever thought this guy was anything but a radical centrist. He's quintessential "Both sides are crazy."

the third time I've seen this shill.

Attached: 1544947061794.gif (719x881, 104K)

I admire his ability to get panties in a twist, but not /ourgoy/

I doubt it

Attached: itkeepshappening.png (882x536, 362K)

He looks thin, drugs, aids, cancer? He does not look good.

He use to make a pol reference in every video for a time, and he made an entire video about a Japanese fascist revolutionary and his writing, he just doesn't worth out because he's making a ton of money

It's because it's somewhat of an old trope, an ongoing joke that at times is almost redundant. Like telling people water is wet. It gets boring. Which was the whole point of the subreddit.

Hes just trying not to be public enemy number one and lose his source of revenue.

He should buy us an ethnostate, and we will pay him back with labor based reichmarks

desu he seems like one of the few youtubers who got big that didn't waste all his money but saved or invested much of it. Probably gets a steady trickle from ad money still, but way more from the sponsorship he sometimes does and his merch which sells out very quickly

Paul

>can we SMASH womens rights?
wow really pewds?

it's not even a shill it's just some sperg who goes by Morpheus or something and calls everyone jewish

I hope you're pretending to be retarded

Im sure realestate in Venezuela is mucho cheap. Build an oil refinery and prosper.

Yeah he is left leaning. But that just shows how off the rails the radical left has gotten. Regular leftists are rejecting them.

Can you explain this Pepe? Who created it and what's it meant to reference? Why are you posting it when you're not even Australian?

Because the word libtard is cringe?
Because the only people who use libtard are cringe magapede trump supporters?

Don't even know why i'm replying to a memeflag

>Morpheus
Isn't it that guy who was fucking with Patrick Little?