Why is India so dirty? I was in India and i think the public toilets had shit even on the ceiling

Why is India so dirty? I was in India and i think the public toilets had shit even on the ceiling.

Attached: 2958133966_ddd8033f4e_b.jpg (1024x639, 595K)

Other urls found in this thread:

anindianchristian.blogspot.com/2012/06/dark-side-of-hinduism-aghori-human.html
dailymotion.com/video/x4jj142
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Literal subhumans.

Because hindus are more enlightened than christians, just ask any old hippie, they will tell you.

To achieve pure enlightenment you must have shit everywhere.

The Dark Side of Hinduism: Aghori: Human Flesh Eaters
anindianchristian.blogspot.com/2012/06/dark-side-of-hinduism-aghori-human.html

You found a public toilet in India holy fuck thats like finding a unicorn

they're niggers. what did you expect?

>the public toilet had shit even on the ceiling.
Do you mean the Indian space program?

>Implying toilets exists in India

Brown people

> t. pajeet
subhuman scum's sacred river is a literal dumpster
and they have the audacity to bathe in it for some reason
that's why you windows tech support niggers are born with extra limbs and other subhuman mutations

They've had a program building them everywhere the past couple years; but people won't poo in the loo because of the boo in the loo.

Pay your debts America.

Imagine the poo in street

What debts? The rest of the world owes us.

Some piles of rubbish in India are older than some civilizations. Fact

The toilet witch is scary

Attached: 1524991804813.jpg (680x752, 85K)

>They've had a program building them everywhere the past couple years; but people won't poo in the loo because of the boo in the loo.

Its more that most of them are just fake built only for the sake of claiming the state is doing something and there are toilets around.

Attached: fake toilets.jpg (194x259, 12K)

Every 3rd world nation that has dense population pockets looks like pure shit. I've seen it in every country I've been to, why would India be any different?

Eww I can smell it from here

Even a fake one is objectively better than none.
At least then it's in a shallow hole in the ground, as opposed to "wherever".

look at it this way : the more shit and filth they live in in India, the easier it is for a western man to go over there and wife the hot indian females, and there are some very hot ones. So let indian men build their cities out of diarrhea, vomit and rotting corpses, it only make my sex life easier

Attached: indian3.jpg (453x604, 35K)

But bathing in the sacred waters gives them super powers. Wouldn’t you want extra arms, huge titan hands or a super brain?

Attached: A102ED5B-8769-438C-8A4A-66F97D3831A8.jpg (615x409, 34K)

i think when the indian fire brigade go to tackle a house fire, shit comes out the hoses, not water

> had shit even on the ceiling
And that’s a good thing. Sharing economy these days. Communist ‘our poo’ and all. How about toning down the racism user and embracing the advanced poo culture that will enlighten the West. Diversity on pooing is our strength.

Attached: 07CDB329-673C-4C2C-8203-408BF0687FA3.jpg (600x800, 113K)

Attached: Talosians startrek.jpg (768x574, 58K)

>shit even on the ceiling.
maybe there was a brawl in the toilet

>why is India so dirty
Because Indians live there

wtf the woman who gave birth to that can now smuggle a basketball over the border

>your pathetic bullets can't penetrate my telekinetic shield

What do they even use public toilets for ? Or you meant the streets ?

British are not there to keep them civil any longer.

Attached: Reginald-Dyer.jpg (500x500, 165K)

Entirely this cunt's fault.

Attached: Lord_Mountbatten.jpg (220x339, 16K)

The Outer Limits ( 1963-65 ) S01E05 - The Sixth Finger
dailymotion.com/video/x4jj142

Muslim area of India is dirty because Muslims are dirty. Merry Christmas everyone in the world except Pakistan XD

Attached: designated eating street.jpg (1280x853, 237K)

Because they went straight from the stone age to the industrial age, so there was little time for adaptation and regulation. Thus they don't have proper facilities. there's more than a billion people who speak 800 languages and have Muslims, Sikhs, Hindus, Buddhists, Christians, Jainists, Zoroastrians, Jews etc.. there's no real unity.

India is what London and Paris looked like in the 19th century.

Yea I can't wait to find a good tradindian wife so she can show me her cooking skills and we can eat from the floor like animals

Attached: hot wymens.jpg (609x430, 84K)

Stupid whites jealous of tasty indian cuisine learn to spice your food idiots

Attached: indian cuisine.jpg (600x450, 54K)

y dey do dis

have a plastic cup.. no plastic plate wtf

India is a third world nation. most people can barely afford food much less a toliet. most are used to using outhouses or shitting in dugouts their whole lives and will keep doing it until shitting outside is shamed by the public and toliets are everywhere.

think about these pics the next time you decide to eat at a pakie restaurant

If you get food on the plate you have to wash it afterwards
This way you save time

Attached: poo in loo.webm (704x396, 2.7M)

I'm surprised there was any shit in the bathroom. Usually it is in the street.

Attached: 1511048193041.jpg (460x460, 34K)

Save water and the only plastic going into India is for the recycling centers.

God this is grosser than them shitting in the street

Attached: 1541122104485m.jpg (1024x664, 94K)

Attached: fuckingshitweeds.gif (424x250, 1.01M)

Fpbp
Indians are literally subhuman niggershit who should be nuked

Wrong

>shit even on the ceiling
Fucking hell.

You know they mostly dont have sewers or pipes underground right? Most toilets if any just dump on the near by streets.
Add to that India is the second most populated country next to China and you got a big poopy problem

Jesus, at least hold it in your hand, not the dirty ass ground where you all shit constantly, fuck.

Attached: microsoft certified pajeet.jpg (640x800, 190K)

Not really since India itself is the public toilet

My friend went to India for a year in high school. She came back changed. She said that things were different there and that she was more humble now. I always assumed she was raped or something but now I think I understand.

I heard it’s something to do with their religious beliefs. Something about trash being holy or an offering to a certain god.

Cleanliness is Jewish trickery.
Don't fall for the cleanliness-jew.
Beware.

I heard some Indians are so poor they have to eat their own poop for meals. This true?

keep in mind the cast system they have. The untouchables will eat and drink from the garbage heaps, while the top cast hae hygiene like westerners.

No civic pride, like black areas of US. If you like your community you keep it clean and force others to do the same.

not enough whites there for fix things