Redpill me on masonry

Redpill me on masonry

Attached: cropped-freemasonry.gif (1000x1036, 238K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l_VRnQHqrRU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1542179478931.jpg (986x1300, 410K)

why?

Attached: masons my sons are sodomites2.jpg (936x482, 270K)

Bunch of rich guys drinking.

it's long but this is the best baseline course
youtube.com/watch?v=l_VRnQHqrRU

In before 300 posts of shills clamining it's a innocent drinking club for boomers First shill like clockwork every thread every time

People like to be part of a club.
Jews are naturally part of a secret a club, the rest of us have to make one, hence the masons.
When everyone gets together and helps each other out they can go far.

>masonry
You put stones and bricks down and bond them with mortar. It builds walls and walls are good.

Fuck the tranny jannies.

Shabbos Goyim who promote Globalism "by conquest or consent".

Destroying all nations, races and cultures and creating a world ruled by a small elite. You can guess who that elite will be.

Masons today don't organize themselves into lodges anymore, they do it into "think tanks". Bilderberg, CFR, Aspen Insitute and kinds.

Jew media did a great job in ridiculing Mason critics, by portraying them as conspiracy wankers who wear tinfoil hats and read to much Dan Brown.

Attached: mason.png (730x505, 480K)

YA PUT ROCKS ON THE BOTTOM FIRST AND THEN ROCKS ON THE TOP

SO AS ABOVE LIKE IT'S BELOW

It definitely is but only because that funds other endevours they take in. I have family in the masons, it is mostly a social club at lower levels, however they do a lot of "charity events."

lol

What do you want to know?

Doomsday cult behind an (((enlightment))) facade...

They are linked to moslems and believe in some kind of purging trough "mother nature", heavely nihilistic and act as a key log to our further frontier expanse

I’m a mason in a northern Wisconsin lodge. Really I was able to network and find a good chemical industry job. Lots of guys show up drunk as hell but from what I’ve seen so far no kid diddling, Satan worship, or world controlling

You have to get up to like level 8 masonry or thereabouts before you take the oath where you don't even have to rat out a fellow mason for murder.

I just joined the masons 2 weeks ago. Going to my first meeting tonight in about an hour.
They basically told me it’s a charity drive so I guess I’ll find out tonight.

Are they worth joining, are they based or kiked

It's actually forbidden to talk about religion or politics in lodge so it's hard to tell. If you're interested in the esoteric knowledge, I learned more of that from books. They don't really talk about that much either.

Did you do your 1st degree?

They’re gonna take turns pounding your asshole

Want the true quick rundown? Here it goes, from someone who knows:

Low grade blue-lodge goons think it's about perfecting yourself as an ashlar to the perfect society's temple. It's all bullshit. In reality it's literally pure kabbalistic kikery. A hierarchical recruiting and social domination scheme. Once you ascend in the ranks, the true higher ups reclute you to the secret appendant bodies (many of them are literally satanic degeneracy) and the red lodge, then the black lodge. Freemasonry carries a corpus of ancient (likely, pre-Kemet) occult knowledge that was adopted by the Molochite-babylonian kikes during Solomon's time and corrupted into a system of social influence focused in building the NWO and paving the way for the coming of the Antichrist.

Attached: 13414624657245134.png (866x702, 520K)

Yeah, their spaghetti dinners aren't bad.

No clue at all what that is. I was invited to come last week to “check it out” and see what it is. They mostly told me it’s a huge charity group. They said to come to the meeting tonight. I’ll be leaving here in 10 minutes to go, just gotta walk my dog.

You ever hold it up so that you can scoot it out and piss on your dog while your dog is pissing?