Got cucked for life

Read my girlfriends group chat last month (she doesnt know) where they all joke around a lot

gf said "stopped taking my birth control i want a baby!!"

took it as a joke obviously because what cruel person would actually do that

woke up to a pic of a positive pregnancy test today and my girlfriend freaking out saying theres no way shell be able to abort it

we are both 23 and live with our parents, im fucked and couldnt see it coming. hurts so bad. Im gonna demand her phone and take a screenshot of her saying it and send it to myself if she didnt already delete it, but looked up laws all day and im gonna be paying child support anyway.

enjoy your life now that mines over lads

Attached: troubled-man-with-drink-500[1].jpg (500x300, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.findlaw.com/law_and_life/2013/01/birth-control-sabotage-is-it-illegal.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Literally just start throwing hail marys. You can salvage this if you get desperate enough. Yell, scream, threaten suicide, do anything. Smear your shit on the walls. If you can think of ANYTHING, DO IT, because this is your last shot in hell.

Cucked? You mean fucked?
Just be good to her and the kid. Sex with other women isn't necessary for survival or happiness. BE GOOD TO THE KID. Become the man your father never was. That's your future and legacy right there.

It takes two idiots to make "accidental" baby. Since she secretly wanted it, the only idiot in this scenario is you.

But dont worry too much about it, women all over the world are having these "accidents" all the time because men are scared faggots who will try anything to avoid responcibility like you.

Attached: DUMbriEU8AA6Iau.jpg (600x600, 56K)

This Don't want a baby? Wrap it up, dipshit.

How'd you manage to land a catch like that without noticing the warning signs before it got this far?

its only been 5 months together and we see eachother 1-2x a week

>if she didnt already delete
maybe a 1% chance that she didnt. youre fucked unless she miscarries
my sympathies, user. she sounds like a truly awful person
also do not do this you will end up losing custody/visitation/etc and still having to pay

i dont want custody

im not capble of raising another human being financially, mentally, or any other way

neither is she but she doesn't care

Literally drug her, OP.
What she has done to you is equally as fucked up, if not more.

That said, you're a dumbass.

"Women may get pregnant on 'accident', but they'll keep the baby on purpose."

Attached: C_Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved_Images_1525456539734.jpg (890x656, 60K)

I was at your position 2 years ago, I got married to the chick and love my baby more than anything
Best way to live from now ond would be to dump the cunt AND demand custody of child, guilt will haunt you forever if you abandon your kin
Also, men never mature on purpose, it's situations like this that make men wiser, stronger and give you the willpower you will need to do anything you need to in order to give your child everything he/she will ever need

Go talk to her parents. They can press more leverage than you.

Seriously, starting shit over this is a bad call.
I know you were wronged and she shouldn't have done that, you are 100% right to be upset about this.

However, if you forgive her and stay with her and the kid, you can be the better person in this.
Now, considering you have to pay for the kid anyway, staying means you can keep your relationship and save money as well.
You probably need to renegotiate your relationship so she doesn't keep betraying you.

i'm always perplexed by men who don't wear a condom and fill their girlfriend full of cum then they're surprised she got pregnant... it's even risky on birth control, that shit isn't 100%

Get that group chat info and run to a lawyer.

I called with the info, lawyer says if its yours by blood you owe $$$ regardless of the situation

You have to drug her. Only way.

A riskier way is to make yourself as unfatherly as possible. Get fired from work. Claim to be smoking meth. Move your money from one bank account to a different one, and have her notice that your card is getting declined. Tell her that you cheated on her and tested positive for an STD.

Someone has to find that awesome story where the dude got fucked over by his psycho GF and she got preggers. He then acted super Beta for months and she finally decided to abort the kid and find someone "more suitable". My god, what a riot.

This, the guy is just a dumbass

haha seriously I thought MGTOW knowledge was well known and well spread to all men by now.

Dude women are cheating scum. This is a well known tactic by them. Push her down a stairs or punch her stomach hard. Or give her something to drink. Somewhere on Jow Forums there is a recipe for abortions disguised as a sweet tea. Free youself from her shakles then run !!!!

future beta supporter = OP
> 5 month relationship
> 1-2 times a week

She wants to live the neet life getting your paycheck and not working. Handing you the baby and weekends while she partys and fucks around

This.

Not even necessary in most cases when an established relationship exists. If after a few years of being BF-GF she decides to trap her BF, and the BF bails, they'll usually abort on their own because the pregnancy failed its purpose, aka securing the BF for good.

I know that in some places poking a hole in the condom so you get pregnant counts as rape, so if you can prove that she intentionally stopped her birth control in order to get pregnant, you might have a case. Or at the very least convince her you do.

If he is in America he is fucked. Judge is always on the side of women.

Yeah but he just needs to convince her to abort.

Tell her you have a genetic disorder that the kid will probably inherit.

Make her breakfast in bed to congratulate her for the "good" news, spike either the food or drink (drink is easier) with some form of toxic chemical. Not enough for her to taste right away, or cause significant damage to her, but something to deletus that fetus. i.e. Nail Polish remover, methylated spirits, etc..

I'm not an expert, but a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do. It's either this or move to Switzerland. You should've gotten the vasectomy.

>Falling for bait this easily

Entirely false. Entirely. A man who used a condom and threw it in a trash can got a woman pregnant when she turkey basted his jizz inside her. He was still found to be liable for child support, despite her claim of doing this while under oath. Men have no rights to reporduction.

Listen to this.

Sue her and use that money to pay for the child support.

>in some places
Reading comprehension isn't exactly your strong suit is it?

Honestly, shut the fuck up.

You made shit up off the cuff and provided no evidence.

blogs.findlaw.com/law_and_life/2013/01/birth-control-sabotage-is-it-illegal.html

It's not illegal. If anything, it's closest to "fraud" rather than rape.

You're talking out of your ass, so how about instead of doubling down and making yourself look even more fucking retarded, you sit down and bow out?

OP here gonna break up with her and let her know if shes having it shes alone until she sues me for child support and hope she realizes its a horrible choice

You have to sabitage this shit. If ahe has any expectation if your ability to pay, she WILL extort you through the courts. She has overwhelming financial power over you.

You're making a mistake, OP. You have ti roll the dice, but you should wait until you have better odds first.

>thinking America is the whole world.

>letting a woman be in control of your contraceptive
Had it coming, desu

This sounds a bit silly desu.

Is this just another bait thread ?

Does the OP want attention that badly ?

How would being unfatherly get him out of paying child support?
This fucking board

The only place that matters. I don't give a fuck about whatever shithole country you were spawned in, but for fucks sake, stay right there.

This. You deserve this, OP. You can still be saved by the grace of Kek, but you are unworthy.

By getting rid of her expectations of a financially aupportive father, she will be encouraged to abort due to the lack of financial infrastructure. She is looking to leech off of OP and either secure a relationship by threat of child support or seek child support directly. Either way, she wants to be a fembot neet and is using OP. There is a reason why she didn't get pregnant from a homeless man. If OP equated himself to a man of lower status, her security would be gone and would be left with no option but to either abort or pay for the child herself.

Attached: 1485047607198.png (300x366, 218K)

if she won't abort then talk adoption.
why does everyone always forget about adoption?

Because SHE wants the baby.

She has 100% control over what happens to that child and 18-21 years of OP's wallet.

She won't change her mind from it, because if she didn't want it she wouldn't have it. If she respected OP enough to actually take this advice, she wouldn't have tricked him.

You have to think similarly to how women think. You're making a mistake by assuming that this woman will be rational, especially since her track record ahows the exact opposite.

This. Look into herbal abortion. There are a lot of mundane herbs that will cause a miscarriage, like parsley tea. Tell your GF that even though you don't want the baby you want it to be healthy, so you got some vitamins and herbal stuff that will help the fetus grow. Go to a maternity type store and get a few "happy fetus" whatever supplements. Make one of them a "happy fetus" tea, except take out the original tea bag contents and replace it with whatever herbal abortion shit you're using. Make sure not to leave any trace of what you're doing, so pay in cash, don't tell anyone, don't leave computer/phone traces, etc..

look up natural contraceptives. slip her something

Good choice OP.

Just tell her you will refuse to work and you'll rather live in a dumpster than pay for that child.

Fuck you roastie cunt. We don't want to be fucking trapped into paying for your lazy asses for eternity while you don't work, treat our offspring like shit, and spend the child support checks on a single pair of Gucci shoes or purses while you also get fat.

Guys if you get trapped in this, quit your jobs, sell everything, move the money into crypto, and give the bitch a fat middle finger while you live off food stamps.