Why don't you follow the old ways?

All christcucks, islamicucks, and (((Jews))) are enemies of European civilization. Why have you abandoned your ancestors' faith?

Attached: Europa.png (1300x1318, 154K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sicut_Judaeis
youtube.com/watch?v=a_yfnQPaD_E
youtube.com/watch?v=Hhx6IfKrvEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VM6HZqQKhok
youtube.com/watch?v=8NFy6Uc2BHs
youtube.com/watch?v=jJ1Qm1Z_D7w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We're abandoned our ancestral homeland and you expect us to adopt their values? Western Europe is euthanizing itself, and we're one generation behind them.

I am pagan like my ancestors

disgusting how easily you both betray and give up on your homeland and ancestors. we dont have to be like our ancestors who left Europe or succumbed to christianity. we belong to europe, we always have and we always will. just because we left doesnt mean we lost our "European-ness". by your logic, the sandniggers who are invading europe are no longer sandniggers

the (((american))) is europes greatest threat, fuck off back to narnia and merry christmas

Attached: 1526256894903.jpg (491x491, 126K)

>by your logic, the sandniggers who are invading europe are no longer sandniggers
My logic is that their values have failed them and we should abandon them or have it fail us.

Which ancestors are we talking about here? Do we go back to worshiping the sun like cavemen?

Seriously, how far back should we go for the "trve Evropean faith"? Should we be eating magic mushrooms and dancing naked around bonfires while the village shaman chants to the river god for bountiful fruits in the trees and plump aurochs in the fields?

Yes. But that would probably require the complete collapse of human civilization

>he chose that relatively short time period in history because he is a lärper

americans are not more european than the average mexican

Attached: 1537848137978.png (358x666, 573K)

sure, why not?

>evropa

Attached: 1535434654643.jpg (418x475, 34K)

christianity is the white man's religion. why are mutt larpers so obsessed with pagans when the real heirs couldn't care less?

Christianity started on the wrong side of the mediterranean and it follows kike texts. Christians are jews that believe in Jesus. Enjoy your ZOG.

Attached: mission accomplished.jpg (969x500, 119K)

>Christianity is the white man's religion
>worships a literal sandnigger

Scandinavia is beyond cucked.

mutts wants to be european but they dont realize europe is christian

>a literal stormnigger

Reminder that Cristianism is Zionism where the king of jews rules the world over the goyim.

BASTE Swede merry Christmas

Christianity isn't European. Christianity is the religion of the gentile slave. Turn the other cheek goy. Be meek goy. Put the volcano god first before your own family, tribe or people goy. Christians fed the third world and opened the door for them to come in. Paganism puts your family, tribe and people first.

JIDF is going all out tonight aren't they?

thanks for suggesting that jews are jewish, i hadn't considered that before

>europe is christian
is it really now?

But autohtonic pagans was very tolerant to all gods.

Attached: William-Adolphe_Bouguereau_(1825-1905)_-_Bacchante_(1894).jpg (2122x3765, 2.84M)

Listen to OP. People don't easily escape brainwashing over centuries. Initially this was not forced on Whites within decades, but a way longer time. Reject abrahamic religions if you want to be happy and free. Don't be a christcuck. Look who was pagan too:

DON'T GET SHILLED
>COME TO THE LIGHT
DON'T GET SHILLED
>COME TO THE LIGHT
DON'T GET SHILLED
>COME TO THE LIGHT
DON'T GET SHILLED
>COME TO THE LIGHT
DON'T GET SHILLED
>COME TO THE LIGHT
DON'T GET SHILLED
>COME TO THE LIGHT

Attached: tr religion.jpg (2000x1316, 580K)

>Why have you abandoned your ancestors' faith?
Why don't you answer your own question, O.P.?

Kabbalah isn't a product of jews.

>Why have you abandoned your ancestors' faith?
Religion is bullshit.

Next time you have a painful urination will you pray to the ancient gods or go to a doctor?

Attached: R (53).jpg (314x161, 10K)

>let's follow (((reconstructed))) religions without any connection to the past 1500 years
Deal with it, the only reason non-Roman Europe got civilized so quickly was because of the spread of Christianity, and it's been part of our history and society for one and a half millenia. Meanwhile """neopagans""" are just LARPing leftist hippies ironically following mythologies put together through biased Roman historians, archeologists without much proof and 19th century "druid" books
>inb4 le jew on stick
kill yourself go out and kill some niggers or put a mosque on fire instead of trying to D&C you yehudi piece of circumsized shit

Yeah. Christianity and Islam are HEBREW religions. All worship the Jew god Yahweh. Yes, even muslims! Muslims worship the god of Abraham, Moses, and David ... Yahweh. They even believe Jesus was a prophet. So, if you’re Christian, you’re Jewish! If you’re Muslim, you’re Jewish!

Could someone please identify that light blue half circle with the vertical line through it in the middle of the map?

Attached: 85vwLNC.jpg (1920x1920, 255K)

They’re nephilim lies!!!

What the fuck is this image. Is this actually what pagans believe?
>Using christian imagery to represent paganism

Attached: 1538809910835.jpg (540x355, 41K)

>us
>pagan
Shitty larp

Tengrism. Ancient Magyar / Hungarian ancestral faith from the Steppes.

All religions have some truths about the universe hidden under their symbolism. Some more than others. Paganism has some good sides, but not enough knowledge has survived for it to be actually viable. Christianity adopted a couple of decent things back in Rome, mostly from Roman politics and the Cult of Mithras, but other than that it's a feminine, semitic, kike religion that has would seem as alien as Islam to Europeans if it wasn't for the fact that it got mixed with the pagan traditions. I'd still take a Christian or a pagan over an atheist any day.
tldr fuck christianity, paganism is mostly larp

>having tengri in Europe instead of Asia where it belongs
user.. I....

Thanks

Quit larping

This

Attached: jew larping.jpg (850x400, 53K)

>Using christian imagery to represent paganism
Where?

How is supporting your own faith and traditions larping?

Most wh*toids forgot their TRUE PAGAN roots.

Attached: 1356430688482524.jpg (411x421, 69K)

>ancestors' faith
Just be aware you are spitting on the memory of your ancestors of the last 1000+ years..

Your ancestor were both pagan and christian. Read just a bit of theology and you will quickly realize that christianity contains the common basic truths of paganism within it.
This christcucks vs larpagans is just a gay attempt to drive a wedge into the right. Be larger than (((those))) messing with your mind.
Read.

Attached: DEfqV3JU0AAr3J6.jpg large.jpg (1280x828, 255K)

maybe you should drink some water retards god isnt here to hold you hand because youre an incompetent thinker

>]
I swear to God that said Selena gomez

Happy yule

>you Russians who aren't communist are spitting on the memory of your last four generations of ancestors :DDDDDD

Wtf is that gay shit in Dacia?

Fucking amerimutts not knowing shit about Europe.

Attached: 7ACBAC2D-446F-494F-B76F-4F8E6646A7EA.jpg (448x508, 41K)

Attached: AE61FF0E-9696-45A3-A30B-499F8F64059C.jpg (640x678, 84K)

I don't respect christians but they are leaps and bounds better than the degenerate atheist nihilst fags that are infecting the west. We both have bigger fish to fry than eachother, do not forget this. The biggest thing I have against christainity is its affinity to jews, the christians that hate jews and what they are doing need to drop that desert bullshit and unite. Why should we all unite under something that has helped cause all of this? Christianity is against a lot of the things the jews promote but that isn't good enough. If you want to achieve victory we must unite. We cannot do so properly under a multiracial religion that tries to make us docile for the merchant. We must fight for our european peoples and values. We can do so under paganism

Philosophically indefensible beyond "personal experience," i.e. "Thor spoke to me." This weakness leads to nonbelief, which is a tool of the enemy. Sorry, just doesn't cut it.

All of your ways abhor the creator, your culture is a slap in the face to the creator fuck your European culture

So what is your belief in Christianity based on then? Wtf lmao

Attached: 1538194259613.jpg (402x467, 57K)

The jews stole literally everything from me before my memory had even developed. A half inch of millions of nerve endings, a half inch that divides real Alpha Chadmen from frankencock dicklets like myself. I have spent 22 years cowering in the shadows of these Testicular Titans, these Golden Glansed Gargantuans.

I can maintain an erection and ejaculate, though you can't really call it that. My wrinkly kerotinized nub dribbling a miserable pittle of a few hundred dead sperm can hardly compare to the powerful blast of a natural cock in it's flesh-wreathed glory.

They will regret this. I will not stop until the world sees the severed horror of my mangled cockgoblin and bans the shekel shears forever. This is your fault Christians. By Wotan, one day, you will see the pathetic horror of my stump and know true loss. My loss.

Attached: 12389561022514.jpg (909x724, 280K)

Christians are duty-bound to protect the Jews as an important part of Christian civilisation according to Catholic doctrine.

Tengrism General.

Christianity was formed in Rome.

Wrong.

That's about right, but also we have the internet

>Pope Gregory the Great (c 540–604) brought Augustine's teachings into Roman Law, by writing a Papal Bull which became the foundation of Catholic doctrine in relation to the Jews and specified that, although the Jews had not accepted salvation through Christ, and were therefore condemned by God until such time as they accept salvation, Christians were nevertheless duty-bound to protect the Jews as an important part of Christian civilization.[6]

>The Bull said that Jews should be treated equitably and justly, that their property rights should be protected, and that they should keep their own festivals and religious practices.[7] Thus, in the Papal States, Jews enjoyed a level of protection in law.[6]

>While a "persecuting spirit" often existed among the general population through the Middle Ages, Jewish communities often had to turn to the Holy See for protection.[7] Papal Bulls reiterating the duty of protection were issued by various Popes. Following attacks on Jews by the First Crusade, during which over five thousand Jews were slaughtered in Europe, Pope Callixtus II (c. 1120) issued "Sicut Judaeis", which served as a papal charter of protection to Jews. Following further attacks, the bull was reaffirmed by many popes including Alexander III, Celestine III (1191-1198), Innocent III (1199), Honorius III (1216), Gregory IX (1235), Innocent IV (1246), Alexander IV (1255), Urban IV (1262), Gregory X (1272 & 1274), Nicholas III, Martin IV (1281), Honorius IV (1285-1287), Nicholas IV (1288–92), Clement VI (1348), Urban V (1365), Boniface IX (1389), Martin V (1422), and Nicholas V (1447).[8][9] The bull forbade Christians, on pain of excommunication, from forcing Jews to convert, from harming them, from taking their property, from disturbing the celebration of their festivals, and from interfering with their cemeteries.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sicut_Judaeis

Attached: 1542823330847.png (1534x1121, 344K)

In the past God overlooked such ignorance, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent.
For he has set a day when he will judge the world with justice by the man he has appointed. He has given proof of this to everyone by raising him from the dead.

Why is the Armenian symbol in spain?

>the political body therefore the scripture
Such disingenuous filth.

Do you know what Catholic doctrine means, retard?

counter-clockwise swastika, counter-clockwise black sun are satanic, be careful, it's all symbolism to these people.

And what you posted? Merely that they're to be treated as everyone else.

>Pope Gregory the Great (c 540–604) brought Augustine's teachings into Roman Law, by writing a Papal Bull which became the foundation of Catholic doctrine in relation to the Jews and specified that, although the Jews had not accepted salvation through Christ, and were therefore condemned by God until such time as they accept salvation, Christians were nevertheless duty-bound to protect the Jews as an important part of Christian civilization.[6]
>DUTY-BOUND TO PROTECT THE JEWS
To which you replied
>W-wrong
I fucking hope you're not Catholic because if you are then you don't know shit about your own religion.

Fear the old blood

Attached: s9IUzWn.jpg (2643x4706, 760K)

You fail to realize everyone in Europe fell under the purview of protection by the Vatican yet you try to point jews as if they were exceptions rather than having the same statutes applied.

The bull was written specifically for the Jews, retard.

Because, surprise, they're the target of much ire. It's basic universalist crap to target those persecuted most and moralize.

It's much more than basic universalist crap. It's what enabled the Jews to accumulate wealth alongside the Catholic laws of usury. They literally put the Jews in control of the world finances.

Jow Forums is filled with semi-literate 16 year olds who can neither write a logical proof nor recognize the fallacies and philosophers on the top of their board. They believe anything you put in an infographic with minimal research of their own and believe conspiracy theories that easily fall to Occam's razor(I'm talking about the (((Jews))) obviously). I'm pretty sure they would suck cock if you put it in an infographic.
If you look at site statistics you will realize that Jow Forums is literally all newfags trying hard to be neckbeards. Weird, why would anyone aspire to be a loser from Jow Forums? The site's population has tripled since gamergate in 2014 and Jow Forums has risen with the influx of all the newfags. The rampant unironic racism should key you in on how Jow Forums is long dead and something else is wearing its skin. The existence of this place is testament to the lack of quality education and critical thinking nowadays and our inability to take the internet seriously.

You've heard us complain about the cancer killing Jow Forums for years. Well, now we've reached stage 4 and that tumor's name is Jow Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=a_yfnQPaD_E

They think they are redpilled(cringe) but dont understand "redpilling" is just low-effort political indoctrination. They likely have no real understanding of world history, critical thinking, or philosophy. Their entire worldview is Jow Forums posts, infographics, and memes. They probably spend too much time on the internet and confuse trying to "btfo" an opponent with how an actual respectful argument should work in real life where they try and help the other person and their mother won't feel the need to smack their ass. These younger kids growing up on the internet are confusing banter for how arguments actually work or are never learning how to handle themselves in a discussion in the first place.
youtube.com/watch?v=Hhx6IfKrvEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VM6HZqQKhok
youtube.com/watch?v=8NFy6Uc2BHs

Attached: dork ass losers.jpg (896x3660, 330K)

You would think that Jow Forums would learn to be a bit skeptical rather than believe anything this site feeds them considering how popular this image was. Then again, they are all post-2014 newfags so they probably haven't seen it. They're hypocritical as fuck complaining about others claiming cultural appropriation when they set up shop here and pretend to be a neckbeard loser. They'll probably end up becoming a self-fulfilling prophecy as normal rational adults won't put up with their bullshit in the real world and they'll be all alone because of their own doing
youtube.com/watch?v=jJ1Qm1Z_D7w

Attached: the cure to pol.jpg (777x901, 106K)

>believe conspiracy theories that easily fall to Occam's razor(I'm talking about the (((Jews))) obviously)

Attached: (((implying))).png (2810x4096, 169K)

Because they're more concerned with the afterlife. Let kikes sin because that's what they do and of course they lacked the foresight to understand how usury would put them on top.
Plot twist: the long con the yids think they've played has amassed more animosity upon them than any group in history. Even the normies name the banker.l and are therefore a half step away from the JQ. Failings of the past turned providence.

It's pasta, he's not that smart.

>Let kikes sin
Yes goy, let them take care of your money for you. This world doesn't matter anyway since you'll be rewarded in heaven.
>Even the normies name the banker
lmao

God, atheist larpagans are the cringiest scum on pol. You should kill yourself.

Happy Yule brothers

Attached: 1545266355105.jpg (317x514, 58K)

Example of one

have an Uncle

Attached: 1544989028327.jpg (501x693, 68K)

stop being cringe and get some help

Attached: 4CB797CB-3AAF-44E3-AC2A-A830AE2B5181.png (448x435, 3K)

>pagancucks lost to invading christcucks and islamicucks wielding swords (both sent by jews)

Why do you think pagancucks will do better this time around OP? Now the christcucks and islamicucks and their (((leaders))) have a lot better tools than swords aswell

Attached: 5f14aba66405ed7a0bdaf964fadb317c9614eed9120242a91adb97d3fbf7b059.jpg (720x926, 69K)

>literally comparing the worst ideology that modernity has spawned to the highest philosophy the world has created.
wow, at least everyone will now see how disgustingly dishonest you are.
Sorry to burst your bubble bro but paganism has no living tradition, no dogma, no meaning. It's quite simply mere culture, not religion. Prove me wrong.

Attached: DDUHxKNU0AAF_7S.jpg (914x1200, 215K)

Both Pagans and Christians on this board are absolute autists.
Christianity has done so much for philosophy, literature, architecture, art, science to say it's not a part of European culture is an absolute fucking lie.
On the other hand there are just as autistic Christians who genuinely believe that their ancestors are devil worshipers, and spit on all traditions that they don't even realise that they're practicing to this day. To not see how much paganism is left over in Christianity. Absolutely blows my mind.

>the highest philosophy the world has created

Attached: 1543964850887.jpg (320x290, 15K)

Who hated pagans. You are 16 yo retard, please end your life.

Reminder:

Liberals are literally just modern Christians who worship virtues like “equality” and “peace” and “meekness.”

The only difference is that they readjusted their bullshit proofs after the enlightenment. The fall all started with Plato/Socrates, and here we are.

>worshipping a crucified Jew
So you start off "neutral" with muh honor the last gorillion years of ancestors, but then you show your hand as a christcuck. Christianity might still be living among low IQ third-worlders as well as "lost" Westerners, but it's still delusional.

>Hitler hated Paga-

Attached: hitler-himmler-800x445.jpg (800x445, 45K)

>Christianity has done so much for philosophy, literature, architecture, art, science to say it's not a part of European culture is an absolute fucking lie.

Words written on papyrus also did a lot for philosophy, literature, architecture, art and science. That doesen't mean one should stick to it forever instead of upgrading to say printed books or internet books for complimenting the sciences.

Your argument sucks, and so does both christianity and papyrus.

Attached: 31e843df0c9a7dafff50511dddadffd748e5611a8cd2fa3b73a35aecbf586719.jpg (400x264, 27K)

>muh ancestors
You have to go back hundreds of years in history and then ask your shitty ancestors why they didn't teach their religion for their children anymore. Europeans who live now can't be blamed for abandoning something which they never had.

>So you start off "neutral" with muh honor the last gorillion years of ancestors, but then you show your hand as a christcuck
It's their version of "fellow white people..." Jewish rhetoric. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

>[Hitler despised the pagans of his time, and much of this is applicable to the majority of pagans of our own time. While they claim to be founded in ancient Germanic lore and principles, most of them bear no visible fruit in society today.]
How does one as dumb as you not choke to death on lego during childhood?

Alright, humor me. Point me to a more refined philosophy.

>worshipping a crucified Jew
top meme, if this is the level you operate on, i pity you.
So you start off "neutral" with muh honor the last gorillion years of ancestors, but then you show your hand as a christcuck. Christianity might still be living among low IQ third-worlders as well as "lost" Westerners, but it's still delusional.
I honor my ancestors, unlike you obviously. Don't forget that.
Also, if you're totally historically illiterate, you should know that the decline of christianity has coincided with the decline of the west. I don't care about third world cargo-cults or pc-churches.

Know this, the west lives or dies by christianity. If you disagree, please point me to a cultural-religious force that has the potential to defeat modernism, post-modernism, globalism and islam.