Im falling in love with niggers

im falling in love with niggers

im not ugly and i could easily score a 8/10 white girl but black girls are just so thankful to be with me so they genuinely appreciate me and love me

how fucked would the kids be and would it be best if i just stayed in Africa i couldn't bear to stay in america with a black child

who knows maybe i can bring fascism to niggers?

Attached: 596f4b0e9a7fa1ccd156cb4e99057857f800a265a423b3f0a625cb0fc12b014b.jpg (171x249, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gyGHHxUFY6w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

enjoy life in Africa you worthless piece of shit traitorous rat

it's mostly to do with a majority of white girls i know are whores and i just don't know what to do at this point do i risk getting a divorce and fucking over myself and future kids?

Be yourself. Pleasing other people won’t make you happy. Making yourself happy makes you happy.

What’s important is if they love you and act with class and give you what you want and appreciates that you do the same for her.

If you care about bullshit like race and politics while you’re feeling for a girl, you are willingly psyching yourself out of your own happiness and you will end up alone at 40 wondering why that “perfect” girl never came along after you dumped and rejected all these other girls who loved you and would’ve been good for you but you didn’t want to pursue them because they liked some other leader that you didn’t like 20 years ago who ended up not changing anything and life went on.

feels Jewish but noted nonetheless

>but black girls are just so thankful to be with me
That's funny. How about you get a dog and stop betraying your race?

Attached: 1524007925148.jpg (600x400, 316K)

Some Jews are alright and tolerance was a European tradition first

>who knows maybe i can bring fascism to niggers?
Best of luck, unironically. Are you rich/powerful enough to introduce eugenic pressures to the region?
youtube.com/watch?v=gyGHHxUFY6w

FPBP and /thread
Did you fell in love with a 2 mts Tyrone?

The only traditional women I have ever met was a black girl I worked with in high school. She was a virgin and was obsessed with me and wanted for me to take it. She wanted nothing more than to be a house wife and have a bunch of kids because she was like one of nine growing up. I sometimes wonder if I made a mistake looking back, but I ain't gonna fuck no nigger. Good luck and try and make mutt Rhodesia.

I attract women of all colors but I ignore them. The only thing on my mind is the 14 words. Do what's right. Or be sent to the African country in 20 years from now.

Attached: nazi_anime.jpg (520x537, 156K)

Fuck off, you race traitor.

as much as i fucking hate this my race hasn't really done anything for me and obviously i wouldn't leave Africa if i was to get a black GF i understand how fucked it is to bring that to white countries and is the reason i opted out of staying there
ok that's just flat out JIDF at this point im not that retarded

oh im sure ill be influential as hell africa is tutorial mode
i mean i guess

Which race? You have like 20% of 5 different races in you lmao

obviously you guys hate the idea of race mixing and i totally get that but if you want me to not race mix convince me white women are worth it even if it's a small minority i only need one anyways

>the idea of being a better person comes from the jews

Take a DNA test. You might have Jew in you with that kind of stupidity and jew-philia you have.

>as much as i fucking hate this my race hasn't really done anything for me
Wait, wait. So it's been my job to take care of user the monkeytamer all along? Please excuse me, how much do I owe you?

Attached: augustus1.png (410x434, 308K)

i meant it in the sense of white women not the race in general i should have rephrased that

but anyways a ton of white women whore themselves out and i have yet to find ones that won't do you know of any groups of white women who won't whore themselves out like fucking mad i only want a black GF for the loyalty but if there's white women who aren't complete whores then ill scrap the black GF idea

>influential as hell
Then I have an experiment for you.
1) Set up a policy where income tax is very high for the top income brackets, but members of those top brackets get a tax cut for every child they have, up to some very high maximum, like 10. At this maximum, their taxes would be nearly as low as the bracket below them.

2) You can't totally fight welfare, this experiment will still work with welfare. BUT make sure that any welfare is NOT conditional upon having children. You don't want to incentivize dumb people to breed.

Try your best to get your host country to adopt and maintain these policies, and maybe in a hundred years, we (or our descendents) will see a eugenic effect on their intelligence. It will be a good way to figure out over what timescale ethical eugenic policies actually matter, if at all.

What does this have to do with Mosley?

I see. You're jumping ship to the group that has a 50+% HSV infection rate over the age of 18 for reasons of sexual loyalty. You're a smart man user, more and more I think this is the right move for you.

Attached: 1497753261225.jpg (943x627, 102K)

Unironically kill yourself, traitor

Attached: black stds.jpg (965x1494, 214K)

fucking degenerate.

Attached: 1524049039050.png (579x441, 201K)

pic unrelated
but he has a glare of disappointment i was hoping you guys could fix (fucking convince me to get white GF)
oh yeah i think they breed like mad and it's terrible
>implying im not gonna get myself a virgin
im not that autistic
my main point is i don't want a whore wife like what ive seen when im outside
glad you brought this up this is the only thing stopping me and is why i want you guys to convince me that some white women aren't whores and i can get a loyal wife without being left 5 years into the marriage

And you think blacks are better?!?! 0/10 bait. Sage.

>feels Jewish
as does this thread you nigger faggot
>would it be best if i just stayed in Africa
yes, stay there and don't come back because clearly you living among niggers coincides with your IQ

Attached: STD Rates by Race.jpg (640x1259, 77K)

you question people who kept you fed, protected and gifted you a genetic stock that you now use to stab everyone in the back.

maybe you question my women's loyalty because you have so little of it yourself.

remember, you will NEVER be accepted back. Filthy fucking traitors inherit millions of years of loyalty and then dare to question us?!

jew thread

Attached: 1545456335614.png (152x254, 56K)

The only reason you ever need is that you are a man that stands on his own two feet. Are you capable of that or will you spend the rest of your life seeking the approval of the bitter, the bubonic, the lonely? You are about to change. You will be reborn and see the world through the new eyes of your beautiful children. It is time you left the nest little eagle. Happy Holidays.

The irony of this coming up directly after the nigger hate thread.

Op fucking stop smoking pot and drinking alcohol. Regain your god damn senses.

Women are all the same man. They are ALL whores. U should really just slay the puss and git gone, regardless of race. Good luck finding ur unicorn though.

oy vey, the meme campaign is working
YES GOY! race m- I mean BLEACH THOSE FILTHY NIGGERS!!!