Entire family sitting at table and talking to each other

>entire family sitting at table and talking to each other
>I finally come downstairs and join them
>grandpa says we should pray before eating food
>tell them that jesus was a kike and we white people are not even supposed to celebrate that bullshit
>they all start screaming at me
>call them jewish puppets and leave the table
>my younger brother gets my presents

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (550x550, 81K)

Paganism = nu-atheism.
Cringe and bluepilled

I hope this is not true.

FPBP
Paganism is philosophically indefensible outside of "personal experience" arguments, i.e. "Thor talked to me"
Because of this weakness it might as well be atheism seeing as how it leads to nonbelief (and nonbelief = no meaning, unless you're delusional)

I cannot abide the jew loving christcucks in my family. The jews stole literally everything from me before my memory had even developed. A half inch of millions of nerve endings, a half inch that divides real Alpha Chadmen from frankencock dicklets like myself. I have spent 22 years cowering in the shadows of these Testicular Titans, these Golden Glansed Gargantuans.

I can maintain an erection and ejaculate, though you can't really call it that. My wrinkly kerotinized nub dribbling a miserable pittle of a few hundred dead sperm can hardly compare to the powerful blast of a natural EVROPArection in it's flesh-wreathed glory.

They will regret this. I will not stop until the world sees the severed horror of my mangled cockgoblin and bans the shekel shears forever. This is your fault Christians. By Wotan, one day, you will see the pathetic horror of my stump and know true loss. My loss

you are the kike puppet

Attached: 18165995.png (881x703, 138K)

based and redpilled
jesus is the sun but how they interpret it they are literally worshiping a sandnigger on a stick because they are dumb boomers
fucking traitors

you did the right thing . these stupid goys need to learn

>come downstairs

We all know you came out of the basement

Fpbp

>We hate Christians even though they worship us as G-d's Ch-sen, goy, so you should become a Christian if you're, pardon the hate speech, "based and redpilled"

This is certainly not true, user.

>I don't know anything about Christianity so I'm going to make a fool out of myself

keked and saged

>Jesus talked to me

They are both imaginary mate ones Jewish and ones Scandinavian Christ cucks are the worst

Very good, goy! *rubs hands for warmth*

I hope you're getting paid for all this shilling kike.

>14 of us having huge christmas lunch
>trump gets mentioned atleast 6 times for literally no reason
>mum keeps bring up that god doesnt exist and that christmas is a pagan holiday that was stolen by christians

Attached: 1541067909803.jpg (773x645, 82K)

cringe

Dude. You went full Jow Forums at Christmas dinner? How fucking juvenile and tacky. Grow up edgelord. I'm glad you got shit for presents.

Attached: C1224F96-3361-47E7-A24A-1877B198F0A1.jpg (1079x385, 60K)

>Australia
>trump being mentioned at family Christmas dinner
am i missing something or are we all just LARPing here?

>t. boomer scum

Gas. Yourself.

my lefty family is absolutely O B S E S S E D with trump, if only you knew how bad things really are.

Attached: 1541514781869.jpg (1024x1024, 41K)

HAHAHAHAHA here is PRECISELY how this played out:
>family (minus OP) is enjoying festivities and being together for that one time a year
>OP's 8 hour videogame and vape session is interrupted by the collection of atoms known as "christmas dinner"
>Loving grandfather calls family to prayer
>OP mumbles under his breath
>"What was that, OP?"
>I SAID JESUS WAS A JEW REEEEEE
>OP's mom: "We're so sorry, he's refusing to take his Ritalin lately"
>Flees up the stairs, immediately starts jacking off to anime
>wonders why his life is in complete shambles
>if only the nazis won

Sorry to here about your presents, user. Here, have a gift from me!

Attached: w05nu.jpg (437x404, 162K)

Paganism chills get the bullet too. Christianity is the only European faith.

Based and redpilled

Sorry to hear that senpai still make the best out of your Christmas

FPBP as always...

Bad larp is bad

Attached: 39502~6.jpg (476x452, 100K)

Couldn’t just not be a sperg for one day user
Basically is have you been on pagan board on infinite chan the majority are atheist

who here had happy apolitical dinner?
me

>doesn’t want to celebrate the birthday of a Jew
>gets upset that he doesn’t get the perks of celebrating the birthday of a Jew
U wot? Stick to one thing at a time you fucking hypocrite nigger.

>Paganism chills

Attached: 1543972432634.png (660x550, 276K)

leftypol at it again.

lol, thanks for the hearty ass kek

I would shut off all of your internet access. You would have to go to a library for your information. I have no problem with what you tell the family, but as the father, I'd put you under a regimented schedule and take you off of ALL forms of social media.

Attached: Shots.gif (455x560, 96K)

Christianity destroyed Rome.
Christianity is destroying the US.

you know what you got to do.
run back down there yell "KIKES!"
then run back up, slam the door, and report back.

Kinda surprised you got gifts in the first place, you sound like an asshole lol.

Christianity was at the start of America

Trump gets mentioned here and internationally, in conversation and in the media, almost more than in the US.

>tfw family is non-christian and mum and dad are literally pagan
>Mum has an altar in the front room dedicated to the spirits of the world, the green man, and the spirits of her loved ones
>She says it pisses her hardcore christian dad off because whenever she tries to put his ashes on the altar she'll feel a cold chill or something in the house will get violently knocked down
Kinda funny senpai.
Love my mum.

Yeah, after it jumped ship from the UK, faggot, and ruined it too.

Maybe next time just have a conversation with tact, instead of insulting their god right before prayer at a celebration?
You can have strong opposing opinions, but you need to fight battles at the right moment.
Good luck.

Imagine being such a faggot that you make up some unbelievable bullshit to try to convert non Christians
Imagine shilling for free
Wew lad

great thread, everyone is great, we'll save christmas, dog bless

>seething this hard
Maybe you’d be happier if you didn’t spend 99% of your brain capacity wangsting over your mutt genetics.

Attached: E18B0C7D-B212-4EF4-85CC-29590D1E1CE1.png (680x680, 302K)

>Christianity doesn't destroy nations
wew lad

Do you even know your history?

Attached: 738EEE2B-383F-4FE6-92D4-4C1479FF40C8.png (800x723, 475K)

>tell them that jesus was a kike and we white people are not even supposed to celebrate that bullshit
>they all start screaming at me
>call them jewish puppets and leave the table
What a total dumb ass you are.
And you're probably a Jew with that fucking lame ass meme flag.
Kikes don't celebrate Christmas. You total dumb ass. If it's a kike holiday then who's supposed to celebrate it if kikes don't? Dumb shit.

>people flee to the US for freedom of religion
>degeneracy continues to increase under Christians
And you do what you do best. Blame others and project. "muh Jews is persecuting us!"
It's you you faggots. It's YOU being degenerate. Fuck right off you holiday stealing parasites.

Attached: 1545342047872.jpg (520x737, 266K)

This is Jow Forums gold

Christianity is the only redpilled people in my country thanks. If it wasn't for us, the nation would have fallen already.
You're welcome.

Attached: Christians Did It.png (640x926, 82K)

Top kek

Attached: 88BE7117-8322-44FD-8B80-24FB307AC91A.jpg (517x768, 331K)

Your mother undoubtedly suffers from some form of mental illness

Ahaha yes fellow white person, yes this also happened to me. Oop sorry hold on fellow white person, my Jewdar is going off. Hmmm it seems to be coming from (((you)))!

Attached: Jewdar.gif (450x450, 776K)

how autistic are you that you can't shut the fuck up and enjoy time with family regardless of beliefs? truly, tell us how autistic.

Probably, but I hear footsteps all around the house when no one else is home all the time. Kinda spoopy desu.
But she's also a great mum so I don't care that she wants to worship tree spirits instead of a dead kike on a stick.

Do you know what the pilgrims are?

>ah bloo bloo
Take your time, brainlet.

Christmas is for Christian's anyways uou heritic.

Maybe her illness runs in the family

So what the fuck are you seething about. The fact that all your and your family's life is one big sham or the fact that your wigger brother got your gifts. If it is the latter, then it defeats your outburst at the table. How the fuck are you going to fight for a better world if you can't even sacrifice a piece of plastic wrapped in paper

>Paganism is philosophically indefensible outside of "personal experience" arguments, i.e. "Thor talked to me"
imagine being this deluded to think Abrahamic monotheism isn't just as hypocritical

Kek

No you didn't you edgelord. Merry Christmas though
>SAGE

Attached: C0PsWzFW8AAE_SN.jpg (1200x1199, 113K)

Fucking kek
OP you absolute madman

Attached: pepelc.jpg (400x386, 25K)

Make the most of having a grandfather. Many of us are not so lucky. Stop being an angsty faggot and shut the fuck up about politics. Merry Christmas.

You do know that it was western Europeans and southern ones
(Spanish) who sailed across the entire world preaching the gospel of christ to the low IQ savages right? Christianity is the symbol of the west and it's great academics, scientist, scholars, poets, musicians, politicians, kings, queens, scribes and peasants.

Attached: 1544164461851m.jpg (677x1024, 151K)

FAKE AND GAY

Attached: 1513021979283.jpg (639x639, 277K)

the struggle of the righteous is no easy path, brother. prevail and we will be victorious.

Underrated post

>this entire post
God bless you user never stop posting

Attached: 1421019812564.jpg (413x395, 31K)

>1 post by this ID
Based and redpilled. The only thing you did wrong was not redpill them on Hitler and the Holohoax.

very good user, you have done the right thing, dont associate with kike lovers, even if its your familie - thats hard but it has to be done. nothing will ever change if we are too tolerant with kikepuppets. if anyone can go through something like this its the white men and his will to power and his will to overcome any crisis. godspeed user - never apoligize to kike puppets

Attached: 0c8befe5d46a8a4b70014ce08edc0baa77a2af8c7009daa3991b20d38d198ed0.png (613x1600, 911K)

Insufferable, your grandpa should have put you down today.

nah, germans tend to spontaneously sperg out about trump, too. hell our media is full with trump dis trump dat.

>ID: Gay

Attached: edgykid.jpg (380x380, 70K)

op is a whiney 12 y/o newfag. this is the cancer thats killing /new/. sage.

Based ayyy

based

Attached: 1543962674144.jpg (1024x822, 226K)

I fucking hate abrahamists so much

>things that never happened the bait

Bases and redpilled. This kills the jew, the mudslime and the christ cuck.

well duh, OP reads like cuckold boomer fanfic.

no one but Larpers and 3rd world shitskins buys into christcuckanity anymore.

Riding through the Reich
In a big Mercedes Benz
Chasing out the kikes
Making lots of friends
SEIG HEIL the people sing
Making spirits bright
Oh what fun it is to ride
Through the Reich tonight!

user, never stop writing. This is brilliant kekery.

>ID: Gay
Oh shit your right, better gas myself i guess, also checked

Attached: 1492367567368.png (506x378, 309K)

it is always nice to see someone who has same exact feeling as I do

Fpbp

The Romans specifically forbade usury, kikel.

1 post by this ID

Attached: 1545409458482.png (315x600, 53K)

It's what you get for jacking off a retarded Reddit copypasta about a circumcized dick.

Fuck bro...

It’s weird to me that whenever there is any “christrian vs pagan” bs on here it’s always Nordic paganism for some reason. No mention of Greco-roman paganism...

Attached: 1537800802241.png (722x622, 33K)

Good job kid, but you can let your naive sheep be what they are. You deserve to have your presents given to bro for being too edgy, wait to actually be openly redpilled to family until you start greying.

Attached: Cheers.gif (267x199, 464K)

>i.e
>e.g
TIL the difference between the two.