Cumskins: Explain this shit

Attached: A412A13C-A004-40D7-923A-673F7D9A2554.jpg (960x960, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HNMq8XS4LhE
youtube.com/watch?v=0mPP2aFDbao
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When you put the chicken in the sink to thaw.

This is how we sleep

what in the literal fuck

can't... looks made up.

Attached: 1540324462133.webm (718x404, 1.95M)

>Australia
Story checks out.

Welsh or Kiwis, has to be

>0:06
me

youtu.be/HNMq8XS4LhE

or sandniggers

Attached: mudharem.jpg (477x624, 36K)

>Kiwi stag night, 2018, colourised

uncanny

>the Welsh are now sharing sheep
Truly a dark time.

this is Jow Forums not youtube lol

I don't think you quite understand how fucked the welsh and kiwis are

Why are so many cumskins so weird and cultlike?

I can’t think of a single explanation for this shit.

This looks like englad. Americans aren't the pale

tell me more

we're pretty fucked lads, I can attest to that.
I literally just went and took a shit in the forest because i didnt want to walk past my girlfriends family to go to the toilet.
It felt surprisingly good. Has anyone else got any good stealth shitting stories?

Cheers cunts

Good shop, one guy went out naked and crouched a bunch with his sheep while setting his camera to shoot in intervals as he moved around then compiled all the shots into one. Cant prove it but looks like what he did.

For every person in new zealand, there is seven sheep. Think of an arabic man with his seven wives, but they're all sheep.

alternatively

Attached: 1544486405751.jpg (500x396, 22K)

youtube.com/watch?v=0mPP2aFDbao

39wKjWMz

It's the bankers being left out in the cold after the fed is abolished. Screencap this

and instead of burkas they are covered in soft fluffy white wool.
Heaven on faakin earth

still better than dunecoons, then

this

Poo here

Honestly, white people only look good in pictures and from a distance. Up close, their skin is usually horrible, sun damaged, and full of freckles and other marks.

You look at their pictures and you feel like fucking them. But up close, they're just a little disgusting

The Persian skin tone and quality imo is ideal for human beings. White with a hint of brownness

So's chlamydia mate

>Indian admiring a Persian skin tone

Isn't that a hanging offence in your country?

Neat

You seen your peoples faces yet? You're only outdone by abos

You actually reek of shit, live in shit and no doubt eat shit. But yes lets pretend whites are gross.
I can smell you from here. BATHE IDIOT. Ty

fuck off you ghee infested street shitting nigger, this is what your women look like.

Attached: PMC3510972_IJEM-16-982-g001.png (486x372, 417K)

Attached: 1523854255950.png (400x350, 33K)

Nah we've always liked the Persians - the real Zorastrians at least. They were a great civilization, now corrupted by Islam

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

You can usually tell the cultists by the hooked noses.

I meet a lot of white boat wives who are out in the sun often and it really fucks up their skin. Black spots and discoloration everywhere, splotchy as fuck. This is what happens when they leave their caves, they forget they have white skin for a reason, it’s adapted for northern climates and low sun exposure.

Attached: F3D6DD96-432E-4297-8F2E-6C0A827694D2.jpg (1280x720, 287K)

Triggered cumskins. Why are you guys so easily triggered? No wonder you like to take a shit on dirt beside sheep.

As a Welsh man I find this both offensive and sexy.

A pic from your family reunion ?

India bro please dont allow yourself to be called poo. Honestly the shit people say about you guys is worse than anything I've ever heard about anyone. Indians need to reclaim their honor by killing everyone who insults them. Then people will fear you and you'll be called animals and niggers. Which is alot better than everything else. Also you need to drink milk and eat red meat otherwise you'll be a scrawny race forever

Northern Indians tend to be good looking. Southern Indians, desu, aren't the finest looking people

But Indian genetics are fucked anyway. 25% of the country is lower caste and they mostly look abo tier, and nothing is going to improve their genetic stock in my lifetime

So basically 1 in 4 Indians is almost guaranteed to look like shit because he would be a dalit

I once let out a raging torrent of gummy bear feuled shit in a Bavarian forest.

that picture... i get it, now

well, actually.. yeah.

I studied in Buffalo for 2 years. Just cold af. But so many white folks I met would go on vacation in the summer and come back with horrible leathery skin.

Of the three white chicks I fucked, the first one turned out to be half Latino, the second one was a roastiw who looked 10 years older than her age. The white chick I ended up liking was this introverted English major who liked to stay indoors and never saw much of the sun. She also had Russian heritage

Smart girl. Never kept in touch. Wonder what happened to her

>It felt surprisingly good. Has anyone else got any good stealth shitting stories?
I shit in the local bog once in awhile, feels good man. I also go trekking through the fjords and shit in nature, it's lovely.

I'd put it more at 75% fucked, 25 not. I'm an expert.
If you're going to shit outside there are worse places. Chances are high no one is going to step in those guys shit before it fertilizes mother earth.

Pic Related:
A 69 year old trucker who’s morning route exposed the left side of his face to the sun for over a several decades.

>Gome to the eguator goy! What? Your skin adapted to live in northern glimates? Where you gedding your D vitamin?

Friendly reminder Israel has the highest rates of melanoma skin cancer in the world. Stay the fuck off the equator you braindead pale fleshed retards.

Attached: F00D4ABE-7C3B-4690-BA2C-9CC8FC8F0E8B.jpg (530x450, 37K)

spbp

for every one person in Denmark, there is ten pigs. Think about that.

>Friendly reminder Israel has the highest rates of melanoma skin cancer in the world

wtf i love gamma rays now

Looks like a scene from a horror movie maybe? Or some freaky leftist modern art performance? Maybe a sex cult.
Whatever it is looks degenerate as fuck and needs to be purged with fire

Looks like a bunch of skinny pale young dudes in a group trying to blend in with the sheep

>Smart girl. Never kept in touch. Wonder what happened to her
she went full 14/88 because of your black, racist ass lol.

No that's just you being a degenerate fuckwit

Attached: wsm mass migration.jpg (655x380, 64K)

>cumskins

why is it to hard for shills to come up with something equally offensive as shitskin

shitskin
shit skin
shit,skin

just rolls off the tongue

anyway

merry christmas anons

Attached: 1532840671500.jpg (207x250, 6K)

Tell that cunt to write a book about this. He's much smarter than us racist chucklefucks and has more weight. I'd buy a copy.

But why tho

yeah he really does, i can only point so many people in the right direction, and most don't want to listen to a butcher

JEJE

Attached: 1540021751380.png (500x913, 230K)

I actually think your system sounds effective.
Race realism doesn't necesitate racial violence, just an acceptance of different societal roles.

triggered whitey stay mad faggot

Attached: 1329961325434.jpg (465x700, 190K)

niggers.

It's a local christmas tradition we do in my town.

That's just New Zealand

For every 1 person in America, there is 1.2 guns.

I ask myself every day, what can I do to make that ratio higher?

>>Australia
>Story checks out.
dirty deeds, done with sheep!

fuck up convict inbred.

bro you found some area 51 escapees run before the probe your asshole