What is the point of Living if you can't reproduce? I have failed at the most basic goal of being alive

What is the point of Living if you can't reproduce? I have failed at the most basic goal of being alive
pic unrealted

Attached: Puppies.png (614x460, 50K)

You can always build something.

Is it a physical inability or can you just not get laid?

No one could possible be attracted to me

You're a dumbass if you actually believe that. I've seen the most autistic and ugly mfers find people.

You know what to do, there are thousands of articles and posts about this. You've probably read a ton of them. Get your shit together

Reproducing is irresponsible. There are already too many humans.

>You're a dumbass if you actually believe that. I've seen the most autistic and ugly mfers find people.
I want to believe you. I truly do, but honestly I think there is something in me that stops me from changing myself. cal it laziness or whatever you want, but I am just in the hole too much. no one would want a manlet (5'0") dicklet (4.5" erect) like me

it is our nature to want to reproduce regardless

>What is the point of Living if you can't reproduce?

Attached: 1399004469110.jpg (750x750, 471K)

how can I enjoy a pointless thing?

do whatever gives you pleasure or find fun as long as you dont break any law, or break laws, im some random person on a belgian fishing forum, not a cop

the science is settled

>dicklet (4.5" erect)

I wish I was you.
1.3" here.

Don't give up, user. I didn't and I'm going to marry in a year or so.

how did you do it micropenis user? IF you are telling the truth

Finding the right person.
My current partner doesn't care about my size, and the quality of sex is not an issue important enough to give up on a relationship. We both like being together and share life and experiences side by side, sex is just a part of it, but it's not everything.

now I have to see a pic of your dick with timestamp for proof

I'm not gonna show you my dick, but found this on Google images.
It's almost identical to mine.

Attached: images (3).jpg (309x476, 18K)

No sane heterosexual woman would date a guy with this

don't lie to me user

I'm in a gay relationship, user.

I'm not, user.

>I'm in a gay relationship, user
And that explains everything

>getting married

Took me quite a while to find the right person among a sea of size queens and sissy weirdos, user. I dunno why you think it's any easier for me just because I'm gay, when 95% of them thinks sex is super important to a good relationship.

That's not true, user. You just need to find someone as ugly and fucked up as you are.

kek

are you a bottom?

I don't get it.
You people who think "reproducing" is life's greatest goal, why not just go rape people? Surely the consequences would be insignificant compared to the chance of accomplishing "life's greatest goal"