This whole decapitated blondes thing has taught me NEVER GO TO A THIRD WORLD COUNTRY. I've been to Morocco...

This whole decapitated blondes thing has taught me NEVER GO TO A THIRD WORLD COUNTRY. I've been to Morocco, South Africa, Tunisia and New York. Never again will I go to such places. In fact I may never leave my country again.

Attached: 263300549013202.jpg (640x579, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-136377/US-v-UK-The-breast-cancer-survival-stakes.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>New York

Attached: 1539379299350.png (625x626, 16K)

I live in NYC. Parts of it are every bit as bad as any third world country.

And would those parts happen to be filled with ______

>New York
Luckily, my dad went to NYC on a school trip in the 70's. His recounting of his short stay there was all the evidence I needed to never go there, and the crime rate only went up after his visit. Its still too high. There were homeless people begging for food outside a place they ate at, and they followed them to the movie theaters. They ened up giving them their leftovers at both establishments. Shit, urine, and needles; everywhere. Said the entire city smelled like hot piss thrown on garbage. There's a nice gorge in upstate New York though, not to mention the Niagara Falls.

Attached: the.jpg (375x247, 24K)

Of course you wont thats because ireland is technically third world also

Tbf London should also be on my list

>Said the entire city smelled like hot piss thrown on garbage
this is true and its disgusting

Look who is talking

Attached: 5859b173711f64423aa5e050.png (1280x1280, 67K)

>In fact I may never leave my country again.
I never plan to either. In fact I will be happy if I never set foot outside of Appalachia again.

I would rather visit SA and Morocco than America, Statistically I’d be less likely to be killed and even if I was injured the former two seem to have better healthcare

Europoors don't get what it's like to be American. Waaa we might get hurt. Nigger this is America where you do the hurting. Pussy.

Even when your country becames a third world shit whole like mine? At least, the president knows Browns are at best dumb but far to often violent, here in america

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-136377/US-v-UK-The-breast-cancer-survival-stakes.html

"An American woman has a 97 per cent chance of being alive five years after diagnosis.
In Britain, this figure is only 78 per cent."

Makes you think.

:

you didn't need that episode to know that

men have an ingrained sense for judging circumstance if they're dangerous or not and avoid putting themselves and theirs in iffy circumstance, and even in those places where there's danger, you'd have a sense of how to minimise it

women have none and can't operate outside of society that protects

women travelling, separated from their natural protectors, men of their family and or race, especially off the beaten path, are like lambs taking a stroll in the thick of the forest

Irish?

I once got accosted in Istanbul by a bunch of turkroaches because I was holding hands with my wife and walking about a block away from the Blue Mosque. They came up to me and asked if we were going to the Blue Mosque, I answered no and kept walking, and then they started shouting and following me. After about another half block of them following I turned around and sprinted straight at the turkroaches and they all scattered except one of them that tripped and I started kicking the shit out of him while he was on the ground.

The lesson in this story is that turks behave and reason almost exactly the same as American niggers.

American citizens

Attached: 1288085297594.png (600x600, 162K)

Y E S

Hahaha you beta cucks cannot even control your whores lol, this whole thing will fade into irrelevancy and soon many western whores will travel out here looking for "spiritual" experiences, and guess what imma give it to em. HAHAHA send me more paleskin whores you cucks

Top 10 countries for healthcare

Attached: 962F79DA-0D72-4495-B1CF-52A4AE3E6D7B.jpg (1125x1917, 624K)

human beings who are just like you and me

Does it count as rape if his dick is only two inches?

Is that beaner talking about violance hahaha if the cartels didnt pay hush money we would have to go into ur contry b.c its so bad and to close to the border if that money wasent paid 100 pct you would be invaded i think brutality wise mexicans got the world beat hands down

I'd believe it if my cousin didn't have a picture with Gordan Brown and was treated by outdated cancer methods on her stay their while her dad was in the airforce. The US doctors berated them when they got home. They could of done so much more; she'd have the ability to lift more than 20 pounds with the arm that had bone cancer. Plus, its phony statistics. Should we nationalize all car production and "make it affordable" too? Even niggers don't want that shit. Why do you, or them in this case, healthcare?

show bobs and vagene

Mate, I can only talk for Australia, but here, Indian dudes are the bottom, and I mean dead last, on the totem pole of males. You are all literally repulsive to white Australian women. The only white women you see with tiny dick street shitters are the defective disgusting pigs of women that noone else will touch.
Fuck me there are even hookers in Australia that won't see Indians lol

Dumb ass crackers

No need to worry, third world countries are coming to us now

Whit bois

poopy on streety

Just avoid
>east new york
>bronx
and you're basically good to go..
I'm a life long New Yorker and have lived in the same borough park neighborhood for over 41 yrs

>better healthcare
thats why all your rich people come here for the best care