PREPARE FOR THE END TIMES

SECOND GREAT DEPRESSION ALMOST HERE

FULL SCALE WORLD WAR III BEING PLANNED RIGHT NOW

TRUMP PLANNING ON FIGHTING RUSSIA, CHINA, IRAN, NORTH KOREA, AND SYRIA AT THE SAME TIME IN 2019

Attached: Screenshot 2018-12-25 10.06.58.png (801x751, 309K)

This is clearly some stock article written months in advance.

> American baiting for a meme article
Whatashock.png

Attached: 1543844634046.jpg (448x709, 58K)

WAKE UP SHEEP

THIS IS FUCKING IT

Attached: Screenshot 2018-12-24 08.42.24.png (753x281, 57K)

Nuke Israel

Where can we see said """shock report"""? Or does only the (((media))) have access to it?

post link to """shock report""" or fuck off

cool

Ummm our economy gets better in war time

Can confirm user. WW3 just flew over my house.

More likely it'll be the next dem president who will do this because of all the hate they've created after the 2016 election.

Its good the stock market is correcting. Going to lessen or maybe we wont even have a 2008 collapse for a while

Total propaganda, if anything Trump has personally tried to smooth over relations with these countries. Mostly North Korea and the least China. We also don't have the manpower nor the resources with a war with ALL those countries.

This Neo-Con bullshit 100%.

>pulls out of syria
>look guys he is going to invade iran, syria and russia!!!!!1
>any day now guys

i think the journalists that push these types of yellow journalism should be arrested if not outright executed for attempting to spark a war for ad revenue

If I refuse, get called a coward then kill my CO when drafted will I get the nuclear launch codes to end this bullshit?
or, kindly fuck off with your end of the world plan so I dont have to. and I will.

Isn't this war mongering illegal or something?
This blatant fake reporting is actually very dangerous. It's libel at the least, when will they hang?

Attached: 1545082110102.jpg (960x954, 52K)

The rod and the ring will strike.

Can' t wait to see all those military accepted trannies fight.

Pulling troops out of the region in preparation for war in the region. 88d ethereal plane chess.

kek

On a more serious note...Things in my area start to look EXACTLY the same. Just Change the flag. Although you have the same one in Amerifat barrack areas

Attached: America.png (1136x676, 277K)

Well shit, the warmongers and special interests are just working overtime to get a few billion killed aren't they?
Imagine the hysteria when Trump says no to that shit too.

Yeah, easily before the beginning of 2018, when tensions were still high with North Korea. This literally makes no sense in the context of now, with regard to Iran and North Korea. The whole China thing is an inevitability, however.

Not even a good shill
North Korea haha trump saved Kim and gave him freedom
I’m time North Korea will look like South Korea

Attached: Screenshot 2018-12-20 10.41.34.png (745x669, 513K)

Iran and North Korea have state owned non Rothschild banks

>TRUMP PLANNING ON FIGHTING RUSSIA, CHINA, IRAN, NORTH KOREA, AND SYRIA AT THE SAME TIME

>5 countriest for 5x draft dodger

>FULL SCALE WORLD WAR III BEING PLANNED RIGHT NOW

Any idea when it begins in 2019? I'd like to go on vacation before it happens.

Attached: 1395916898037.gif (300x169, 287K)

based goyim