Why do people give up too easily in a relationship? They never try to work it out

Why do people give up too easily in a relationship? They never try to work it out

Attached: images.jpg (255x197, 7K)

Because it's easy. It's why people in long term relationships that aren't marriage are more willing to break up than people who are married

Infatuation stage is more fun and easy. People chase temporary feelings and don't want to put in the effort necessary to make it work. They have this idea that it's supposed to just magically be perfect, but that isn't true.

Preach brother.

Me and my gf started in a tonne of rough patches but over time we talked working out why those patches were created together, couldnt be more happy now, but it was a tough period that had to be dealt with, i personally even grew a little because previous to this i was fairly apathetic to anything and everything

But they do. Sometimes it is simply more pragmatic to break up.

This is also true. Some people are more compatible than others. It's okay to admit that things won't work out. Doesn't mean either of you are bad, just incompatible.

because people are delusional selfish fucking cowards

I have had mutually agreed, no hard feelings breakups. Best this way.

I did all I could to make the relationship work. She did nothing. After a serious discussion she even admitted doing nothing at all.

I continued making an effort till she did some heartless stuff to me. Not cheating but still hurtfull.

Because some people are not wired to be monogamous. They're just different. Sure, eventually maybe they'll end up getting married out of social pressure and lack of time, but until then they want to " experience ".
So they'll basically act as if they're monogamous but the randomly dump you or cheat because they want out.
They're what you call "sluts" or " manwhores". They're just wired like that.

Men do, women dont

E-excuse me?

>I'm not happy user
>ok I'll fix this
>fix it
>I'm still not happy and instead of working on it after spending a year and a half together I'm going to dump you
In my experience most women have the vain retarded idea that they're supposed to be happy all the time and if they're not then you're not worth sticking around with. I was always taught relationships aren't about happiness but being committed to stick through the happy times and the sad times whereas women are taught that they can get any man/thing they want so they should never settle and constantly be looking for the next best thing

People aren't very strong in general. It's quite good because it puts life on easy mode, if everyone was effective it would be hell to succeed at anything.

desu women always have this fantasy of "fixing" a guy and guys are always afraid to leave when they should. So I don't really see what you're talking about. Really people just get into bad relationships that are destined to fail.

My ex says otherwise...

EXTREME KEK

People aren't compatible sometimes. Why force something to work?

I would say it is rare people find a perfect match and have attraction and feelings and maturity. For the majority of people they'll have so so relationships forever.

I say this as someone who was lucky to get the former but not after suffering a bit. In the end it made me more ready to meet him.

Because first of all that is what they experienced as kids. Children copy adults. Also its postmodern, feminized, decaying western culture.

Mainly hypergymy has been allowed to run rampant.

Im not saying women shouldn't have freedom, but it's primarily feminism that made it i like this. How can you not see this?

You let your woman work? That's usually why.

But before the feminist movement's what was it like?

This. I love how Jordan Peterson put it. If you were surrounded by hard-working people, it would be impossible for you to achieve anything as they would do all the work for you and you could never show your usefulness.

Or figure out a way for them to do your work for you and benefit like you did something, yet you didn't do much.

Promiscuity teaches people that there is always better out there. So if it’s not working to just find someone else instead of working through the issues and bonding together.

Modern tech has made promiscuity far more common in society than it used to be.

And which movement made promiscuity so common? Why not just address it directly?

Sex /= relationship.

I'm sure others can fuck, suck, and cuddle better than my wife. But I trust her enough to help me hide a dead body without talking or thinking less of me for doing so.

She has my back, I have hers. Completely.

That is what being in a relationship is about.

Oh! Yeah feminism poisoned the world.

Social media. the rise of apps like Tinder, Bumble, the like.

I agree with you. But I’m just saying, this is the reason why people break up over nothing now adays. Two of my friends went through divorces over nothing

You think it hasn't destroyed the nuclear family unit? Yes or no.

Not him. But I really do think feminism has involved into a dangerous movement. It’s traditional intentions make sense. It’s fair to say a woman should be able to work if she wants to, or should get equal pay if she’s works an equal amount of hours and works to the same standard as male peers.

But it’s evolved into demands for special privileges. To the point where an woman can destroy a man’s life at any moment she chooses by just saying a words. Women have a the power to make someone guilt before being proven innocent. It’s a new age

No, you are mistaken. I wasn't using sarcasm. Feminism fucked up the world. Stagnant wages, low birth rates, high divorce rates, etc. That is because of feminism.

The pathway to hell is paved with good intentions.

Sure it makes sense but look at the results. Look at the Muslims in Europe. You don't think Islam will likely take over?

But hey if women in western cultures are so selfish they're willing to collectively sabotage (intentionally or not) western culture so be it. Its out of our hands anyways so your best bet is to look out for yourself and fuck everyone else.

Gotcha

You know the main reason Islam hates the West right? It’s because women are gaining more power. Islam knows women can be dangerous. That’s why in their culture women are oppressed. So since women have freedom in western countries, it scares Islamists

Guaranteed replies

They have a reason to be fearful

They do. It’s a slippery slope. The problem with women, is women are impulsive creatures. Whatever they are feeling at that moment is what matters. It’s the same reason all of these allegations against men regarding sexual assault are happening now. Maybe at the moment the sex occurred, the woman actually wanted it. But years later they are changing their mind. the thing is, it works for them. Even if they change their mind years later. That consensual act just turned into a rape

Addicts and alcoholics do this too when in active addiction.

Only the difference is they can’t use their alcohol addiction excuse to destroy another person’s life years after the addiction is over

They usually don't. They move on.

Exactly

My boyfriend broke up with me he thought he didn't live me anymore because the recent love thingy was over and now we aren't new lovers. However he realised he still loves me and we are still dating now and we are doing amazing

lol dude probably had a side chick and it didn't workout for him

I feel much differently, OP. Too many people stick around and put up with a lot of bullshit with their partner than they should before bailing. There's no shame in ending a relationship the moment it isn't working for you.

It depends on each individual case, but I've seen a lot of instances of people trying to make a relationship happen even though it's not happening at all and they drag it on for months and years longer than it needs to.

Relationships ARE built on understanding and compromises and growing together and overcoming strife together and all that, but you need to be aware of when it reaches a point where you're trying to use a screwdriver on a nail.

Because female expectations are borderline insane.

>Tinder
Possibly the worst thing ever in the dating world

Because it's not going to work out and you're not worth the effort.

Attached: 1531445715253.jpg (625x415, 217K)

this

That's such a pessimistic view of the world

No it isn't. You're just not worth the effort. There's so many an opportunity to meet and be with other people which aren't as horrible as you are. Pretty optimistic, I'd say.

Attached: 1234893119403.gif (320x240, 716K)