I'm in love with my two best friends and they're in love with me, we all know this

I'm in love with my two best friends and they're in love with me, we all know this.
I made a decision that we all agreed upon and that was that we remain friends. They can get into relationships but I won't allow myself in order to protect my ability to know them and have them in my life. We all talk together daily, and they both cooperate to support me. I know they would want me happy if I chose someone but I wouldn't be happy knowing I hurt either.
But I need to be able to love someone properly. I cannot choose. I do not even believe in loving more than one person. I love them both unconditionally. I would give anything to protect their happiness. It feels lonely.

Attached: 1528155518944.gif (250x186, 1.52M)

Q: what do

Get both?

Seriously. Polygamy is more sane than faggotry.

You coud date them both, you could all be happy together

Attached: images (2).jpg (384x384, 15K)

They get along well, even after acknowledging the situation, but one is physically repulsive so the other would probably not enjoy the idea of sharing me with the repulsive one.

Part of me hopes the severely attractive one just realizes how perfect he is and finds someone so I can earn the right to give my love to one of them.
Or I hope the repulsive one finds someone who can show their love to him.
They both deserve the best but I can't give it to them like this.
I could be able to love them both with my all at the same time but I know it would hurt them that they're not, in any measurement of my love and considerations, rather than equal, >superior.

I wish I were given a script.

Then date the hot one?

Repulsive one has the best soul I've ever seen besides attractive one.
He's pure, un-assuming, selfless, and a very happy person.
I want both. I can't have both. I need to choose but I will never be happy deciding on one of them. I'm tired of hard decisions.

Stop assuming what they will think and talk to them

Sauce?

Ah, woman poster.

Go for the ugly one then. He will treat you great forever and never wander to other women no matter what because he can't 'do better' if your looks should start to fade or you have a major accident causing you to become paralyzed or something.

Not saying the hot guy will cheat out of hand, but if something does happen to you his options to go somewhere else are much more open and tempting down the line.

>it's another 'ugly "nice guy" tries to convince girl on the internet to ignore her biology and date an ugly guy in a vague hope of this sort of arrangement becoming the norm' post

Attached: 1527888454118s.jpg (125x92, 2K)

Nah, I'm married already. Just giving advice based on what I have seen based on almost 40 years of life experience.

So, I'm going to try and make a pros and cons list while I'm normieposting.
A= attractive guy
R= repulsive guy.

A-
Pros:
Has an attractive voice.
Has same interests.
Doesn't cry over stupid shit.
He inspires me to continue working out to continue looking good.
Wants to marry me.
Share same views.
I don't have to worry about him having a heart attack and dying.
He doesn't play bing bing wahoo shit, plays Jow Forums and /his/ approved vidya.
Doesn't use plebbit.
I can actually get off to the idea of being fucked by him.
I would love to show him off as mine.

Cons: He can be selfish and pushy.
He can be insensitive.
Lives in Australia.
Doesn't put too much effort in to talking, feels lonely a lot of the time.
Can be inconsiderate where it really counts.
Oversteps boundaries.
Likes childish things.

R-
Pros:
He's everything I fail to be.
Happy, sensitive, selfless.
Share same views.
Play same vidyas
Puts effort into talking to me
I'm not embarrassed to show any bad sides.
I've known him for years.
He accepts everything about me.
There when Ineed him
I promised him that if he planned a trip for me to visit him that I'd give him the one chance to see him, long before I learned about A loving me.

Cons:
onions boy vidya tastes
Voice is grating
Morbidly obese
Cries over stupid shit
Gets scared by his own farts
Can't think for himself
Annoying
Repetitive
Laughs like he needs a fucking wrangler
Lives in California
Illegal immigrant
Can only get off to the idea of being fucked by him by imagining those doujins where the hot girl gets drugged by pig disgusting ugly bastard.
Slow to catch on.
Childish at times.

I want to see R being happy forever
I want to be with A forever

>believing that most women, who become desperate around their late 20's and beyond due to their biological clock, truly love most of the men they marry
>equating marriage to genuine love and sexual attraction in the year 2018
I wish I could be bluepilled as you. You may be incorrect, but you are at least a lot happier than much of this board. Ignorance is bliss.
If you'd like to hold on to that ignorant happiness, might I suggest leaving Jow Forums and browsing facebook in place of it?

I've been on Jow Forums since blockatiel was a thing.

It hasn't messed me up yet.

>unironically habeebing in late 20's biological clock
I'm 20. I'm in my prime. I want to be bred now.
I want one of the two to cum inside of me.
Huh. Guess I shouldn't choose the spic
with the shit genetics.

t. only ever dated long distance

Find a new gal for R, when mission accomplished date A.

You'll end up cheating/leaving R down the line-especially if you end up meeting irl and shit. Wheather you want to or not his repulsiveness will become too much eventually and you'll end up hurting him, and most likely lose your chance with A in the process then end up wallowing in pure regret.

Stick to the plan, and don't be stupid. ;)

That
Makes a lot of sense. Damn.
How have you learned this kind of thing?

>long distance online relations
Oh, so it's fucking nothing