When did it become acceptable for girls in relationships to post pictures like this on social media?

When did it become acceptable for girls in relationships to post pictures like this on social media?

Attached: Screenshot_20181225-215943.jpg (1080x2240, 779K)

>that haircut
She didnt have to look like a goblin, but she insisted on it

when America started ww2 with Lend-Lease

also op's thot is clearly jewish

>that photo
>her bullshit

Really get's the old noggin' joggin'.

When feminism meant men have to blindly support everything women do

This. US girls have been whores ever since. That’s why those guys on Xbox got with all our mothers. Fucking whores.

Is that you OP?

>op got rejected
>posts this ugly slut for revenge
you obvious fagit

would you really put it past a jewish girl to come here for nazi (you)s

When men gave them the right to do anything they want. Imagine my shock when women don't think about what they're doing and only want attention and acceptance without putting in any work or energy to anything with real virtue.

>tfw know a grill who does this shit to her boyfriend
Yikes!

Attached: 2018_12_19_18_37_21~2.png (713x1103, 665K)

yeah bro, all those women at the Federal Reserve, Presidents and soldiers who killed millions of whites in demonic wars. That's when and why

Women are the gentle sex and still deserve honor and respect and protection from niggers. I don't pretend that they weren't (((subverted))) just as much as my fellow white nations were. Gas the kikes and hang niggers and we'll be back to where we should be

Attached: 1503326270086.gif (480x270, 1.08M)

>men gave them the right to do anything they want
You say that like it's a bad thing.
Also, "except cheating". Barring deviant poly amorous relationships, cheating is still unanimously viewed as the ultimate crime by both genders.

I just want a gf whose nudes isn't floating around on the internet for neckbeards to jerk off to.

Zoomers will save us.

Attached: 39502~7.jpg (399x388, 66K)

When did it become acceptable for men with jobs to apply for other jobs behind their current employer's back?

10/10 would devastate.

blacks didn't come to our nations, white men brought them
jews didn't control our nations, white men took their shekels and obeyed.
hang the white male traitors and then we'll be back where we should be.

fast google got me that the girl is from belfast with the poster from Poland, probably found her through a tag anyways

>cheating is still unanimously viewed as the ultimate crime by both genders.
It's always the man's fault regardless of who cheats. Women will always reframe their behaviour as a response to some real or imagined transgression of the man. Its never really her fault.

I think she's signaling that she's open for other guys. If the guy doesn't do anything about it, why would she take down the FOR SALE sign? Eventually someone might make a good offer.

When you message these girls on instagram they always mention how they're in an open relationship or how her boyfriend is boring.

You assume that men have any authority over them.

dem titties tho'

this goes for dick size too then

simple as

Because people on Jow Forums save those photos to masterbate to. And then they post them as click bait images on 4fhan and than other losers save them and than they start to stalk whores and the cycle continues. Men, specially loser men allow this to happen and women, while not giving those loser men the time of day, will take their validation and continue their whorish-ness.YOU-FUCKING-RETARRRDS

>talks about body positivity
>shows off her fat tits, hides her fat stomach

Kek

>t. roastbeef

>both genders

Lol

How's the weather in Tel Aviv?

When men could no longer freely beat their wives for fucking up. And the guy is a cuck for not breaking up with this whore if he knows she's doing this. Girls don't post their bodies on social media for fun or sending messages, they do it to get the attention of potential mates. If a better guy starts messaging her, and she deems it a safe upgrade to what she has, this bitch WILL break up with the guy.

>our bodies do not have to fit some preconceived notion of beauty
>but don't you dare think of not circumcising your son

Married women do it too, absolutely degenerate

Attached: 03A691C7-83B3-4DC9-805D-E742FDB3BDFC-6450-0000090005F4E4E4.jpg (1080x1080, 56K)

Insecure much? Scared some better man is gonna come and steal your girlfriend away because she showed less skin than a bikini would?

Attached: 9cb.png (1050x903, 1.45M)

Meh. You are offended. I’m not. Just seems like someone who wants to post dumbshit on the internet...Much like this thread.....

me on the right

LOL I'm not joking I know this girl in real life. She's not that bad. She's looking kinda well these days :0 really crazy for someone I know to pop up on Jow Forums though woah plus she's not even married lol

Oh no, the last generations gave the younger male generation pussy by the dozens that works for lower wages, doesn't expect anything besides some male attention due to a father less America; that will slowly deteriorate the Western Civilization. You act as if it's a bad thing or something.

Cute

Attached: cdfd.gif (290x163, 1020K)

>Women are the gentle sex
kek no they are not
modern men are so memed it is a source of continual hilarity

That's pretty funny and yeah she's just some local Thot I happened to start following at some point, she's not married but she's got a boyfriend and then posts shit like this. Art thots love posting softcore and disguising it as body positivity

thicc!!!

Post Moar pics!!!

Her Instagram is in the picture you fucking retard.

>Claim not to care about your body image
>Wear underwear over your belly button to keep your gut flat

They even go and post group pictures acting like whores in front of their families.

Yes, I blocked it out because this shit is degenerate but I wanted to post it as an example.

Attached: vsco5c21d1beec905.jpg (1536x2048, 823K)

>Blocked out because this shit is degenerate
Imagine being this weak lmao

I'm trying to add to the discussion without fueling you thirsty faggots.

Underrated. Have a you

>I'm trying to add to the discussion without fueling you thirsty faggots.

Too late buddy

Who cares she's ugly af.

cringe

shut up mohammed, contribute to the conversation or fuck off, this thread ins't a peep show.

can you just post the original, idk what its trying to block out

>moral police christcuck
Goldwater was right when he said you faggots are the bane of right leaning politics.

It shows that your wife is comfortable behaving in the same manner as she would if she were single.

These women are acting as if they are trying to get a man; it's no different from a man dressing well and doing nothing by acting to impress women around him. The male version would be to walk up and relentlessly hit on and flirt with other women.

Women act in an enticing manner to make men want to come to them.
Men act by showing that they want a the woman.

Both of these are the same thing and both are not something someone in a relationship should be doing; because it shows that the person doing them is still looking for someone.

Shut up, shes like a thicc Anne Frank 6/10 would sausage her.

I was in a relationship with an Instagram thot ones. They WILL pretend that YOU are the sick person that tries to "control" them and "command" them when I told her she acted like a whore. She said she feels comfortable with her body and she's not shwoing her tits directly and I have no say in this.

Fucking mentally insane. Ended the relationship pretty fast because of all that shit.

By the way, it all came down to her having daddy issues and in the end she admitted she only does it for attention but sugarcoating the reason behind all the other shit is something she has no problem with. Good riddance.

Rockin’ that Anne Frank look so many Jewish girls do. So hot!

It's always funny going through these thots Instagram pages and seeing how they escalate in sluttiness. They pos a first risque picture and it gets them more attention and likes than usual, from that it is always a downwards spiral.

Attached: Screenshot_20181226_002652.jpg (1080x1749, 416K)

>Autumn is my favorite time of the year
Just look at my butt in the Autumn xD

Attached: 40509674_1015456561981699_5077798686189585410_n.jpg (960x960, 168K)

lol are you from Belfast or what?

I GOT A NEW BIKE AND LOOK AT MY BUTT HAHAHAHA!!

Attached: 44000184_258062301573396_1364423705741592907_n.jpg (1080x1079, 186K)

No, I'm an engineering student and I did a term at a university in Belfast as an exchange student

>I belong on an island
HAHAHA JUST ME AND MY BUTT ON VACATION

Attached: 43337287_295017164437717_4949780301824738983_n.jpg (994x994, 127K)

I mean , she isnt HORRIBLE...

>Just here to show you all what appropriate thanksgiving dinner attire should look like ((honestly just fuckin bury me in this top????))
HAHAHA my family just loves when I dress like a little whore!

Attached: 44827907_318204952346386_2236991097461229712_n.jpg (1080x1350, 89K)

MERRY CHRISTMAS here's a video of me shaking my ass!!

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1171x743, 103K)

>in relationships
When men started thinking that there was any other relationship than marriage

The moment the pimp hand was banned.

Relationships have become contract prostitution.

She will be your gf until she gets bored/finds something better/ stop buying her things.

Instagram/facebook are the modern day prostitutes advertisement space.

Serial monogamy is a joke.

Attached: 1478856693001.jpg (735x490, 53K)

Since Tinder, I guess.

If it's the ultimate crime then why aren't there laws against it?

if they do that when dating they will still do it when married. also user your mammary glands are showing

You're better off without her in the long term, there is no doubt

It never was. But they do this until theyre about 24.

I know her and she is twice the person you'll ever be. She is a talented artist with lots of friends. She is a very kind person. You are a loser, posting spiteful crap in a white supremacist image board on Christmas Day. Grow up.

what the fuck is this picture

I would unironically impregnate that flabby Bettie Page (and then disappear).

I always ask women if they use instagram, and am always disappointed when they answer. Everyone thinks they are a celebrity these days.

>She is a talented artist with lots of friends.

That's good, she'll need all the couches she can muster to surf upon.

if they do that before you are dating is it any better
I dont see how them dating makes a difference

>Whiteknighting some chubby insta Thot
>On Jow Forums
Holy fuck where did you actually come from lmao you should screenshot that post and show her how you're defending her honour, maybe she'll give you sex for protecting her virtue like that

Attached: Screenshot_20181226_005941.jpg (1080x1566, 348K)

I thought Anne Frank died???

I remember when I tried that weird 50s look and my parents automatically verbally smacked me with “only pathetic, fat, unloved, and ugly girls do that. We gave you good genes, quit embarrassing us”

No I won’t tits or gtfo. That behavior is exactly what we’re condemning with OP.

Tits plz. It’s Xmas.

Probably around the same time as guys who suck their own dicks while reading Jow Forums got the ability to share their unsolicited relationship advice despite having never had a functional relationship in their lives.

tbf if her BF had any self respect he would put an end to that shit. He's probably a cuck

>literally a picture of a black male figure dancing with two white female figures (they have tits) on her wall

>her BF
It is not his job
Until she is married she is under the authority of her father
That faggot needs to do something about it

Bitch needs to start a relationship with a salad bar

Jordan Peterson's daughter.

Attached: mikhaila peterson tinder 2.jpg (618x1066, 67K)

I dated someone who I later found out loved Instagram thots (I don’t have an account. My friend helped me look for his and this finding devastated me). That night I found out he goes to Asia for sex tourism. I was in bed crying and called him a jungle whore lover. I had no idea because he acted differently with me.

It still fucks me up that guys promote this and I ask if they have Instagram now and ask them to hand me their handle right then and there so I can ask why they follow whatever girls they’re following. I want them to be embarrassed that a good girl thinks they’re low tier shit and stuck with thots.

holy kek with the kid in the background too
hey im a single mom but fuck me
dont forget i have a kid when you cum
her dad probably doesnt know

a woman is not under the authority of her father if shes over 18.. thats just not the reality we live in.. it may a solid idea but why are you larping as an elder muslim

ffs, why must you tortue with that disgusting kike bitch?
Think this dude in his grand ma's undies looks way sexier.

Attached: UYdERUN.jpg (1024x1024, 256K)

Attached: DvTG7d3WoAAWGcn.jpg (900x1200, 204K)

bazinga

its from leddit like op

How autistic are you? Hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha!!!!

Attached: 13E5153C-6093-44CA-AB9A-7FEF527E84D1.jpg (1109x856, 337K)

Shut the fuck up roastie, there's plenty good guys out there so don't even fucking try to argue like you know how hard men have it when finding women.