The eternal LARPING T*rk

>Hates Greeks.
>Hates Armenians.
>Hates Kurds.
>Hates Persians.
>Loves Arab cock for some reason.
>Actually is a mixed abomination of the ethnicity's mentioned above.
>Has non existent Haplogroup makeup of the earliest Turkic people's A.K.A the Göktürks.
>HURRRR DURRRR I SPEAK A TURKIC LANGUAGE THAT MUST MEAN I'M TURKIC RIGHT?
>No your nothing but a NPC LARPING as a Turk.

Attached: 1545702720457.jpg (452x610, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Kazan
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kazan_rebellion_of_1552–1556
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russo-Turkish_War_(1568–1570)
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_conquest_of_Siberia
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Turkish_War
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russo-Turkish_War_(1768–1774)
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russo-Turkish_War_(1787–1792)
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russo-Turkish_War_(1806–1812)
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasian_War
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circassian_genocide
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russo-Turkish_War_(1828–29)
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_conquest_of_Central_Asia
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russo-Turkish_War_(1877–1878)
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_conquest_of_Bukhara
youtube.com/watch?v=QoV9IbO28VA
realzionistnews.com/?p=77
strategic-culture.org/news/2011/10/25/the-doenmeh-the-middle-easts-most-whispered-secret-part-i.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Turks are great enemies, they are aggressive and cunning, unlike your dying feeble race

Attached: A1EB4593-1AE4-4F48-8AEA-D5A561578214.jpg (1242x218, 149K)

Attached: B1E02743-0170-4B88-8272-4BF51130704D.png (850x778, 262K)

Yeah, and we still manage to buttfuck all of you HURR DURR WE WUZ SPARTA AND NOAHS ARK AND SHIEEEET.

Attached: ebea7f3087415fbe53bb74f1a5c6d1ed.jpg (640x640, 57K)

yes they kill eachother all the time, we're helping them stop killing eachother

The only bad thing we ever did is rescuing Millions of your Chosenites during the Spanish Inquisition.

Seriously the Spainards should have poured you into the sea, the same way we did with the Fakegreeks.

Attached: Ne35qcD1_400x400.jpg (400x400, 16K)

Turks are not human

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Kazan

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kazan_rebellion_of_1552–1556

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russo-Turkish_War_(1568–1570)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_conquest_of_Siberia

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Turkish_War

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russo-Turkish_War_(1768–1774)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russo-Turkish_War_(1787–1792)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russo-Turkish_War_(1806–1812)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasian_War

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circassian_genocide

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russo-Turkish_War_(1828–29)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_conquest_of_Central_Asia

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russo-Turkish_War_(1877–1878)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_conquest_of_Bukhara

>>Actually is a mixed abomination of the ethnicity's mentioned above.
that's why they hate those peoples, imagine knowing you are basically a bit of many tribes but belong to none, the best you could hope for would be the disappearance of those true tribes, with your disgusting blend becoming an actual race due to the absence of the others.

disgusting mutts.

Turk isn't a race

The TÜRK man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of central asia, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The TÜRK man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(ʷʰ*ᵀᵉ dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The TÜRK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the TÜRK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent turkish seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the TÜRK man impregnates.

In total, the TÜRK man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the TÜRK man is the epitome of masculinity.

Attached: 9ea21b7f023e1f46e548633cab415a5d.jpg (1242x1232, 136K)

Well, the Russians also genocided shittons of Christians and are hence the most hated people in Eastern Europe.

And for what? For being a shitty Jew puppet. 99% of Oligarchs in Russia are Jews and your regular Russian is nothing but a boozing lower-class nobody.

Turks are the master race.

The best joke is we don't call arabs real muslims. I heard some brain dead fucks saying "they don't really understand the concept of quran" or "they marry more than one woman it's bad" turks dont even read quran they just forced to believe what their parents or media says

Why do you say that?

At least Arabs had the balls and gassed the Kurdshits who terrorized them in Iraq.

Unlike our AKP government who hold hands with Barzani.

Attached: hevalgasser.jpg (206x245, 10K)

Exactly.

Oi mate you against allmighty AKP? We both know that SİLİVRİ is a very cold place.

Oh please, the only people getting imprisoned in Silivri are FETÖ kikes and Sorospu Cocogu like Osman Kavala.

Arab's are the real Muslims and also according to a fatwa issued by the early Islamic Caliphate. Judgement day will not come until we erase the Turkic people's existence. Well they first enslaved the Turkic people's first and raped them out of existence. Disgusting mutts, It's a real shame for the early Turkic people's who were based. I wish they helped the Chinese fight the Arabs in the battle of Talas. But no Arab's tricked the brainlet Karluk T*rks in fighting against the Chinese and afterwards were enslaved and BLACKED litterally by the Arabs thus starting the slow eradication of the once superior Turkic race.

Your AKP government is selling your lands to Arabs for cheap and basically sold off all your factories as well. The AKP people are smart, they are going to sell off what ever worth that shit heap of a country has and make an exit with their new found riches. I guarantee they all settle in Germany or Austria (big turk havens). Little mehmet makes 1500 a month off military pay, can't find a job, cant get work, can't marry or have kids. Meanwhile ahmet from across the border walks into the country, gets free healthcare, government gives them a 2000 lira allowance every month and they can fuck like rabbits and continue to multiply LEL. Accompany that with the rich Kuwaiti's that are buying your real estate for cheap and Kurdish guerilla terrorists causing havoc in your inner cities and you have a recipe for annihilation. Bye Bye T*rk shit :)

Really makes you think that the whole AKP just slipped through FETÖ cases just by saying " We've been deceived, we've been persuaded i am really apologizing to my people" and still the ruling party. I can't believe that i am starting to believe that we are just some roaches

The AKP is Controlled Opposition, just like any other party in Turkey, just like any other party in Europe, just like any other party in the World.

You think Kilicardyan-led CHP is better? They literally shake hands with PKK politicians in Germany.

I don't care, we will always be controlled by the Khazar scum that hallucinates in being a Semite, but I do approve that the FETÖ and Soros types are facing 24/7 Midnight Express in Silivri.

K*rd detected

stop insulting my brothers memeflaggot mutt.

Attached: apostolos-matopoulos-and-young-turk.jpg (301x450, 52K)

Welp, guess Erdocuck is a feta as well
what are you roaches gonna do now?
everyone is a feta! FETA FETA FETA!

forgot pic

Attached: hmmm.jpg (1023x575, 54K)

Everything here is true lol

*untermensch

And in our schools we teach our kids that we accepted Islam by definitions of our religions is monotheistic, in years we came to the conclusion islam is good and our tengrism was bad and wrong. They fucking teach like these. No talukan events or curcan events. Government fears that someday people may wake and come to conclusion islam is really bad. They try their bests even going further for calling deists are stupid, giving seminars to highschool kids why they shouldnt believe deist so called lies. The whole country started to lose their spirit once gained with Ataturk.

>turks
>great enemies
>couldn't conquer a bunch of peasants in the balkans for 500 years
fuck off kike

>is r1b
>armenian

is that a non turkish haplomeme? how different are turks genetically?

I really feel bad for the based Turks that live in Turkey that have to go through all that bullshit. I'm really lucky I don't live in Turkey although I'm a Turk myself that has lost absolute hope in the Turkic race.

because kemal ataturk is his father

Fuck off syrian. Go back to your shithole

yet not one roach poster will acknowledge it because the truth hurts so bad
these roach posters are depressed on the inside so they have to cling onto coping mechanisms to ease the pain

No J2 is Armenian which is also the most predominant haplogroup in Anatolian T*rks.

The truth really can hurt it's like swallowing a blackpill for the Turk's.

>Well Y but what about X
Kys
Also
>Russians also genocided shittons of Christians

You're literally a shizoid
Russian Christians where genocide by commie likes and constantly invaded by "fellow" Christians like Swedes, Germanys, Frenchies, etc etc
Kill yourself Turknigger

Attached: sub saharan phenotype .jpg (501x373, 42K)

People here really screwed in their head. Truth hurts yet no action taken. No one protests, no one argues these, no one fucking cares. I was a really nationalist person for 3 years but recently saw people want their asses getting fucked. So why bother for these people. Everything getting censored. There's no source in turkey like Jow Forums so people cant argue these things.

>There's no source in turkey like Jow Forums so people cant argue these things.
That's bullshit.

There are shittons of Turkish internet sites that does nothing but hating on AKP.

Eksisözlük for example and it's a cesspool of Jew trolls. Last time I've went there, I read 1000 "religion of peace" and "this is true Islam" postings. In a Turkish (!) board.

Yeah. Who may write that kind of crap? And with what intention? That we Turks also start defending the Judeo-Christian Orient?

PS: I hate AKP too.

Everything must be censored and is getting censored even more in Turkey. That's how they keep the people in control. And they also use Islam for that purpose as well. To dumb people down so much that they are nothing but an NPC.

shitskin

Now you will understand how the european feels you little roach, you fuckin insect! Karma for the decades of terror you inflicted on the european people! FUCK YOU AND DIE! Get replaced! faggot fucking turk..

Those sites might be run by the AKP itself maybe. Like they say in order to control the enemy you got to be the enemy.

No they are run by Axel-Springer-owned Dogan media!

Ekşi sözlük has been bought buy some akp supporter. That's why they started to delete posts really criticizing government recently. They just dont delete the religion themed posts. You have no clue. Also people on ekşi are real fucking idiot. Worse than çomars

yeah well life isn't fair. 2 choices
1. bloodbath
2. wait for boomers to naturally die

As a Turk myself I'm really disappointed at how this will likely be the end for the Turk's. Is it Karma? I don't know as for terror inflicted on the European people. If it's the Ottoman Empire you are talking about then it's indeed Karma. Good thing my ancestor's didn't came live in the Ottoman Empire.

Turkey isn't european. There might be few europeans there, and if they are, they should leave before the bloody war begins by 2027.

Tell more about that user

youtube.com/watch?v=QoV9IbO28VA

moderate AKP is the only non-retarded faction, maybe HDP too but they can't run the country. abdullah gül when

Boomers implementing zoomers' brains with muh islam shit. Zoomers brainwashed with 15 temmuz stories. We lost them already.

some of the zoomers are brainwashed here too but the boomers are the real problem. you can't change their mind no matter what, still living in 20th century and ALWAYS vote in the same whores. zoomers are just starting to experience what it feels like to have life fuck you

Hdp's ruler is a real terorist. Really user ? He was at guerilla forces around 80's. And you want him to rule Turkey. There's no good side here. Maybe ıYı. Because they are new. We saw others faces too much already

What do you think of Nuri Ceylan Bilge I think he's one of the best filmmakers alive and honestly made me love Turkish people

Lol, HDP threw underage Kurds off a balcony.

They are terrorist scum, of course Western Jew media loves them.

I don't trust any of these Turkish "intellectuals" who are hyped in the West. Just wait another 10 years or so, and he'll start doing Kurdish Fighters/Armenian Gorillions shit.

Don't believe me?
>Fatih Akin
>Orhan Pamuk
>Zülfü Livanelli

the “people” of Turkey are not Turks. they are the former PROPERTY of Turks.

I dont know anything about Orhan Pamuks politics but he's a damn good writer. Most artists politics piss me off but that doesnt mean their not good artists.

>Hates Greeks
Not true
>Hates Armenians
Somewhat true
>Hates Kurds
True
>Hates Persians
Not True
>Loves Arabian cock
Not true

Exactly.

Attached: 1531896388003.png (910x624, 755K)

look at this you clueless faggot
The war has already begun...
you
are
fucked

I didn't watch any of his films. But popular film makers of ours in west supported by FETÖ or got their fame by telling turkish easterns stories which is kurds or gorillion armenians stories. Dont know about that guy though.

>cunning
just like their roach coin is

>we
>posts under austrian flag
you are not a turk if you're not living in turkey, diasposhit.

Jews Plotted The Armenian Holocaust
Now, the Zionist Young Turks who sought for the break up of the Ottoman Empire in order to obtain Palestine–and the House of Rothschild, who needed a Jewish-controlled Turkey and hegemony over the entire Middle East, could work together. This meant funding for the Jewish Young Turks and revolutionary subversives for the Rothschilds.
realzionistnews.com/?p=77

The Dönmeh: The Middle East’s Most Whispered Secret (Part I)

Although known to historians and religious experts, the centuries-old political and economic influence of a group known in Turkish as the “Dönmeh” is only beginning to cross the lips of Turks, Arabs, and Israelis who have been reluctant to discuss the presence in Turkey and elsewhere of a sect of Turks descended from a group of Sephardic Jews who were expelled from Spain during the Spanish Inquisition in the 16th and 17th centuries.

strategic-culture.org/news/2011/10/25/the-doenmeh-the-middle-easts-most-whispered-secret-part-i.html

He is good.

I already knew this was the case.

Are you Turk? I've never actually met one in America. Where do you guys live?

And also Dönmeh means something turned around as basically means Turkified in adopting the language and culture but they are not Turk's just like the majority of Turk's now they are simply just a Dönmeh themselves.

They most cling onto coastal cities. You rarely see Turks settling in middle America. They are parasites after all, just like the jews.

To add to this, the largest enclave of Turkish Americans reside in NYC.

Most Turks living in America are either:

1. Meskheti Turks who fled from genocide

2. FETÖ

The same could be said about your people, kek

Attached: British-Isles-2-Roman-final-JPG-e1462557594124.jpg (1800x2179, 471K)

Weird. Most arabs live in the middle like Michigan and Missouri, but all the pakis and turks live in the coastal areas.

Is it true that Turks originate from garden gnomes? They're literally smaller than women

Attached: 1543965400894.jpg (219x371, 39K)

I'm in NC.

From the article.....

It is interesting that “Dönmeh” not only refers to the Jewish “untrustworthy converts” to Islam in Turkey but it is also a derogatory Turkish word for a transvestite, or someone who is claiming to be someone they are not.

Eh, the Jews fooled Fakegreeks and Armenians into invading Turkey, because they are the Indo-European original masterrace of Anatolia and we are only Mongols.

Than the Jews pulled out Atatürk and the rest of the story are free swimming courses and muh gorillions.