Coward-in-Chief

Coward-in-Chief

Attached: 1526729697581.jpg (726x819, 187K)

Bringing them home like he is doing is a much better Christmas gift. Go suck on a bullet

>ISIS still thriving

durr bring them home!!

Attached: 1528812510033.png (273x259, 76K)

This. I voted for someone who wouldn’t make the same empty bullshit gestures that Obama and Bush did.

What a sad little Israeli you are

Bait harder faggot. No more fighting for kikes in Israel. Go fuck youself and the horse you came in on, meme flaggot.

but i thought Trump was going to destroy ISIS in 30 days??

Attached: 1523842539630.jpg (291x344, 19K)

He did

I thought the threat of ISIS was vastly overestimated? that’s what always CNN told me. Sucks to be a Jew in Israel though I do legitimately send my greatest sympathies to your country it’ll be tough without us there to protect you I’m sure.

>isis
>thriving

Attached: blue.png (225x225, 144)

There's no helping you folks.

Attached: GoyStory.png (2088x1460, 176K)

Attached: 84DE2447-BC46-4747-9DF7-B1BD6A73FA52.jpg (480x483, 65K)

It is. They control an area 14 miles long and 3 miles wide in an area surrounded by Syrians, Iraqis, and Kurds. They are using child soldiers because almost all the grown men have died or deserted. They are done, and are not worth the hundreds of millions we would have to spend to continue beating a horse that is drowning in its own blood

Hello, he was last year in Israel

If you gave a reporter the role of President they would make a horrendous mess. How can you harshly criticize someone when you couldn't do any better in their position?

this.
plus let assad and putin waste their money on it. Bring em home and keep em home. Fuck those neo-con faggots.

can't wait to see the job market flooded with E3 and E4s next year retards. thousands of Army and Marine Corps guys will be outta job now

fpbp

To go bed Bibi you’re drunk

So many Jews working on Christmas.

>Next year President Trump visits troops
>LOOK SEE HE'S MAKING IT ABOUT HIMSELF
>WHY ISN'T HE WORKING MORE
Fuck you

For a second I thought that you were talking about rebels in Idlib kek