What's up with these retarded spics acting like Spanish wasn't created by the whites?

What's up with these retarded spics acting like Spanish wasn't created by the whites?

Attached: Screenshot_20181225-155744.png (720x797, 331K)

Only brown subhumans speak Spanish though

I'm not gay, but he's quite handsome
Why settle with that brown slut?

Latino people can't with history. At least not more than 1 generation beyong

>Argentina
>arguing about whiteness

this

>24 hours challenge
>videos only 17 minutes
false advertising

>Speaking ONLY RUSSIAN to BROWN WIFE for 24 hours challenge

This really is a weird phenomenon and it only applies to American Hispanics. I speak my fair share of foreign languages and almost everywhere people appreciate it when you speak to them in their mother tongue but Americans of Latin American descant seem to have this chip on their shoulder about it. It seems like they are getting an identity crisis when someone else is intruding into their in-group by speaking Spanish to them or even humiliating them when their language skills have atrophied despite the fact that Spanish is a fucking European language.

Lol ive always attributed failing spanish throughout school because i dont speak a lick of it and im of mexican heritage. They see my skin and then hear me, always failed.

Finally got to high school and got to take a french class. Pretty girls and a kick ass teacher, also french is a great language imo. Mexicans always hated on me for not knowing their language but mentioning that it came from europe got my ass almost kicked a few times lol.

Attached: 7df.jpg (450x373, 32K)

Even worse they like to say "wow, italian culture is so much like latin culture"

true

>Americans of Latin American descant
they're called mexicans you fucking subhuman

My wife speaks fluent Russian
She doesnt to me, but its handy for decoding signs and what people say in games and movies

>European language
Oh they get fucking MAD if you point that out its hilarious.

I didn't know Puerto Rico was part of Mexico.

I mean, I'd understand the butthurt if they were speaking Maya or some native American shit but it's fucking Spanish. It's as much of a coloniser's language as English is, Jesus.

Glad someone else sees this. Usually if i meet a foreign person and they speak well enough for me to understand, i try to compliment them on it.

Attached: 1540841683667.jpg (225x225, 5K)

Yet people get mail order wafus who don't speak a word of English

Yeah desu. My wife is mexican and I got this shit all the time like it's some rare amazing culture language of ancient Aztecs and SO CRAYZ. So I learned spanish by moving to spain ans now I'm fluent. So when they pull this shit I just start speaking Czech to them. My parents are Czech so it's funny.

but Puerto Ricans are niggers.

who is this nigga

They get butthurt when you explain that you don't want to learn or never cared to learn it because it's not your language.

>Well, English isn't my language either
>And this country isn't yours either, get out
>N-n-no you

The more I talk to them, the more I hate them.

Spanish is such an inefficient language. You have to say twice the words, twice as fast, with less precision, to say what you could in English in the same amount of time. I'll grant that the spanish aren't niggers, but I'm not willing to call them white specifically because their language is such shit. Portuguese is even worse. Truly a European embarrassment, both of them.

What a shit, inefficient language. When I was younger I would work farm harvests between school semesters. I would only ever speak English to the Mexican migrant workers. The 2 out of 30 who understood me were forced to tell the others what I was saying. This continued until it forced them to learn English. When I travel to France, I do my best to speak French. When I visit Italy, I do my best to speak Italian. If life led me to a Latin country, I would speak Spanish. When you're in my nation you have three options: 1) speak my language 2) struggle and be isolated 3) fuck off back to where you came from.

>being proud of speaking the language of your conquerors
kek “Latins” are a joke

Mexicans are half-breed injuns and Spaniards but since the Spaniards left they're mostly just lnjuns and won't ever die out now thanks to those faggots

You can't ever reason with a beanbag because then they get all mexican and butthurt and try to act all tough and shit even though they're all over weight manlets

>Struggle and be isolated
Be a true Chad and narrow it down to 1 and 3

Attached: MexicanGoblinsVsAryanElvens.jpg (1601x1174, 1005K)

His name is sam vulcano. Hes a jokey!

>that dude
>white
yea, and I'm the fucking pope

single digits of truth

you know what's worse?
the 98% european DNA "hispanics" pretending they are """POC""" for cred' in cirles where people care about that.

If you call Spanish español you're not White, if you call it castellano you're White.

That is because in Spain there are more native languages spoken by hundreds of thousands to milions of people , in south america there is no reason since they all speak one language so they never say castellano.

This implies she has anything important to say anyway. If you've ever been in a relationship you would know 99% of anything said by a woman is childish nonsense that can, and should be ignored.

Well theres portuguese in brazil but that language is not from Spain ,its obvious but I had to point out because I said they all spoke the same language
BUSTED hahaha you get what I meant though

If I had a wife who was German she could recite Hitler speeches to me in German...

Or say ficki ficki in Arabic to my cock I don't care kill me I hate this country.

Attached: NoPoop.jpg (696x423, 35K)

I wonder the same thing

My from Spain living in the USA

And hear Mestizos in the Media saying 'Latinos who don't speak Spanish are whitewashed'. What do they mean by that?

You are whitewashed by speaking Spanish. Spanish is a European language.

Attached: 1482767007597.png (680x650, 281K)