Do you think China will be able to make Africa a habitable place?

Or will they just strip it and leave?

Attached: Tyrone Meets Lao Yang.png (1016x775, 376K)

Kek

Attached: 1544147006776.jpg (317x699, 36K)

They have time and resources to expand in Africa all while at the same time polluting the planet at disgusting levels and doing nothing to improve it. What do you think ?nn

Either their cultures will mesh together very well or it will be a ticking time bomb

strip it and leave, as it should be

>export bunch of chinese laborers
>bribe african officials
>popular resentments lead to attack on chinese
>chinese government send military to "protect" them
>???
>profit

The chinks are just soulless enough to wring every resource out of Africa they can with zero regard for the indigenous population. Either they will be pushed out or they will genocide the niggers once and for all.

china will finish what the western cucks couldn't, fully colonizing africa and getting rid of negroes if they get uppity

I'm sure a people who gleefully step over their own dead on the sidewalk, build apartment complexes that fall over like dominoes, and make escalators that eat people have nothing but pure, humanitarian interests in Africa.

Chinks are going to breed with the Khoisan that are already vaguely Asian looking and then supplant the Bantu with claims of protecting the minority.

It's similar to what Siberians are doing right now, marrying into the Canadian native tribes and gaining control of the natural resources. Again, they look alike.

When shit goes down in South Africa, watch the Chinese throw their lot in with the white farmers and Khoisan.

>Do you think China will be able to make Africa a habitable place?
Yes
For chinese people

I'm starting to think black people are just completely incapable of anything

It took you that long to figure that out?

I do work in Angola sometimes. Visited an area that was once being "developed" by the USA...they did not give a fuck to fix the war torn cities.

Chinese come in...city is rebuilt even if it has nothing to do with the area they are working.
The chinks may be a lot of things but one thing is for sure, they know how to do business and it is the reason the USA is shitting bricks when it comes to their presence in Africa.

i try not to believe propaganda but every one ive know is a criminal theyre constantly angry for some unknown reason Just generally unpleasant people i would rather if they just go away

Probably because they won't have the US/USSR trying to push decolonization efforts there.

>tfw kung fu theater and the Bruce Lee movies you grew up with just ain't jivin with the current reality...

The chinese are assholes- recently it was discovered that if Kenya defaults on their debts to china, the entire harbor of Mombasa will become chinese property effectively giving them an entire port on the african continent- but if you look at Zambia which specifically elected a government to expel the chinese you'll see the niggers learned 1 thing from whitey and that's not to take shit from people who are obviously trying to colonize you.

The problem with the chinks is they're autists who go too hard and fast with their bullshit but don't back it up with muscle and instead tend to try and subvert. A European empire would just march in and shoot the niggers until they surrendered, the chinese try to jew the africans into submission in very blatant ways that even niggers can figure out they're being jewed. The chinks improve nothing, where the europeans gave niggers shiny roads and fancy clothes. Nigs know when someone is trying to rob them blind.

European imperialism worked because the retarded shitskins had a noticeable increase in their quality of life and so Europe ruled the entire world for 100 years until dumb brown people thought they could have even more nice stuff if they just overthrew whitey (they were wrong of course, it's taken then nearly 3/4 of 100 years since then to reach non-starvation tier quality of life).

Chinese imperialism will fail because it's just "FUKKA U WE HAD TLEATY, IT SAY YOU SUKKA MY DICKU RONG TIME" and nignogs wondering what the payout is for sucking chink dick.

tfw some faggots still think Chinks have a sense of altruism.

Attached: united-kingdom-population-of-china-opium-30719140.png (500x515, 128K)

>I'm starting to think black people are just completely incapable of anything
>I'm staring to think
>I'm
>starting

kys you fucking nigger

I can see some "Chinatowns" show up and they might even be worth a visit but to lift up a whole country or even the continent no that is not going to happen.

>Do I think a brutal authoritarian super power is going to usurp the current corrupt-nog-powers of Africa while deflecting international intervention by buying out ruling native authorities to defend them while implement their own agenda while inadvertently making the place habitable, simply because it's better for production

Yea, I do.

Africa is going to be the manifest destiny of China...

it's gonna be the second one isn't it

Attached: c28eedb4204c16c9ef278c110ff3354202f3ce198a4572990cb600cbda0dc7f7-b.gif (323x224, 983K)

Now all they need is a way to "dispose" of the shittiest niggas and it's going to be fine.

Theyre gonna take their shit and leave. It's the only sensible thing.

based

Attached: 1532025640085.jpg (480x750, 76K)

>"developed"
As in cianiggers wreaking havoc

Attached: icoast1.jpg (428x327, 56K)

Noice get my main man

>polluting the planet

This is a meme to sell you energy- efficient equipment because the government has run out of ideas and climate change polls well for them