Thai festival in Sweden. How do you hit on women in a place like this?

Thai festival in Sweden. How do you hit on women in a place like this?

Attached: 20180714_171320.jpg (2048x1152, 1.34M)

You don't. Just enjoy the festival.

"you wanna see my Viking longship?"

Bonus points for actually having a Viking longship.

You make three passes.
First you just go around and try to strike up short cadual conversations with random people that look friendly, including older people and guys, i. e. "Hi, sorry, that looks good (random Thai food), where did you get it?". Talk to them a bit or more, depending on the feels. No hitting on girls.
Pass two: talk to same people, comment on whatever it is you got, say it's good, talk to girls, the ones you like and the ones you don't.
Pass three: hit. Smile and short wave at people you've talked before. They will wave back and smile, you're no longer a threat, talk about Thai stuff but mostly ask why they're there. Move away, if they like you, girls will help you reconnect.

With a truck

Fuck. I made a mistake. A guy tried to talk to me but I was too shy I guess. Only replied with short answers and he left.

Lol it's basically just old Swedish sexpats in the photo

Bump

fuck this

go ask a thai woman to suggest something good to eat. they love food and will go out of their way to set you up. gives you a great chance to get to know her and if not her she'll know of a friend or friends looking, assuming you are a decent guy

look at the scene

i wouldnt hit that up

Problem is I'm not hungry. Don't know if I'm decent. Lost a lot of weight. I'm super skinny in a bad way now. Only one fat woman here showed interest.

Lol. There are many nice looking women here. Doesn't seem like any of them like me though. Fuck women. I was flaked on by one woman and rejected by another before I came to this nigger festival.

Another woman kind of danced with me for a few seconds then went away. Fuck women. I fucking hate them.

Why did she dance with me for a few seconds and then went away? Didn't look at me when she came back. I hope she fucking burns in hell.

You clench your fist, pull back your arm, and then thrust it towards the direction of the women very hard.

I fucking hate women

Fuck this gay earth

Hopefully next year my health problems have stopped and I've also gained a lot of weight. I hope to be over 80 kg in a year from now, I'm about 65 kg now which is underweight. Then I'll go to this festival again and see if women behave differently towards me. As I said only ONE FUCKING woman, fat and ugly, showed interest in me the whole fucking evening. I was there from I think 5 pm until they closed at 10 pm. Also I felt like you can't be in a place like this unless you're drunk. And fuck that woman who danced with me for a few seconds and then walked away. I hope she burns in hell. In fact I hope all women there fucking burn in hell.

Attached: B0C29A7C-E97A-44AD-B4C6-5E7E07502FC0.jpg (750x845, 189K)

This world is so fucking unfair. I will never forgive my parents for bringing me into this shit life.

First yesterday I went to a scheduled date and got flaked on, then I approached a woman in the museum where I was supposed to meet the first woman, after talking for a while when I asked if she wanted to join me to the café she pursed her lips and declined, then later yesterday I spent five fucking hours at this festival and only one fat ugly fucking woman showed any signs of interest in me. I will never forgive my parents for bringing me into this shit life.

Dude are you the guy that made that other thread where you got buttmad at the Korean girl for giving you a fake number? Lol

That's not what non-autists mean when they say "talk to girls."

It wasn't a fake number. I don't know what happened. First she put her number in my phone. Then I called her so she would have my number. (maybe shouldn't have done that) Didn't connect. Then I put my number in her phone and called my phone, and then her name was displayed on my phone as an incoming call, so it appears it was actually the right number she gave me. Today I read on my mobile network's website that the service I had was only for domestic calls and her number was a UK number apparently, I guess she was there previously and bought the sim card there. I upgraded my service to include foreign calls. But I still couldn't call or message her, don't know why.