Muuu evil jews

you have been killing us for thousands of years
hitites an indo european tribes conquered all our land more than 3000 years ago
then greeks came and did the same
then romans destroyed our country to the ground killing hundred of thousands and slaving half of our population
then cruzaders came killing nearly the entire jewish population of jerusalem not even little children were forgiven
expeling from every european country in the middle ages
and then nazis trying to exterminate us ,nearly zero jews remain in europe now

and we are suposed to be the bad guys ,you deserve to be replaced ,be thankfull that we dont kill you and slave like you deserve

good riddance goyim,peace

Attached: casc.jpg (640x480, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/41EXsZZxDwc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

god i love the romans

Attached: Blank+_242339a63e83fa5d49b950865696b326.jpg (1354x1053, 553K)

Attached: fakevsreal.png (3023x1128, 2.35M)

SHOW YOUR FLAG YOU FUCKIGN NINGGER KKIDKEI I FCKIUGN AGHATE YOU

I WILL DESTORY YOU UNLIKE ALL THOSE BEFORE ME

where are the romans now?

reported

based khasar

Imagine getting mad at something you saw on the internet

Attached: IMG_20181224_121401_02.png (813x835, 772K)

60 Million Strong in Italy
While you are literaly the next 56%ers

Attached: isrealethnic.png (560x340, 24K)

Whenever I see photos is mass graves like this I always wonder the logistics of how they got there. Like did they have people line up, shoot them, have the next line take one step back then shoot them? Did they shoot them all at once then pile the bodies up? But then where did they shoot them? If they did have them line up, everyone just went quietly to their death? Why weren't there mass panics of people freaking out that they were going to die?

Those look like Imperial Japanese soldiers. Is this bait or what?

This is the kind of wrongthink that has to be stamped out. Quit asking so many questions!

Last time you tried enslaving and replacing people you got the holocaust.
Imagine what's going to happen this time.

Kys

Based
>hitites
>greeks
>romans
>cruzaders
>nazis
And for the finale:
>nearly zero jews remain in europe now
Really brings tears to my eyes. So happy! Thank you user!

Attached: fullsizeoutput_389b.jpg (989x983, 286K)

ww2 definetlly happend but 6 million just seems like ALOT.. armenian genocied was 4 million though.. so possible.. but also so many atrocities jews just hang on so bloody tight it sort of tarnishes the arguemtn

you're not a semite, you shit eating kike
the ancient jews were Palestinians, Bedouins and Arabs.
You on the other hand are persian/Irianian in origin, more muttish than the US, and have never been genocided.
BUT THAT'S GOING TO CHANGE REAL SOON AND NO ONE WILL HELP YOU, EVERYONE WILL LAUGH AS YOU ARE KILLED
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAH

perhaps it is time to reflect upon your business practices.

>be thankfull that we don't kill you

bruh, what you gonna do? Even french army could invade your country in two weeks and we are one of the weakest in modern armies

Attached: 4u71vt.jpg (534x432, 15K)

Nah maybe in the 60s but not now.

How is it that anywhere the jews appear, everyone instantly hates them? Maybe that's because the jews are filthy backstabbers with no sense of honor or loyalty who only seek to scam and manipulate people?

Yet you insist on living amongst those whom you hate, and hate you? Why?

its anoda shoa

Attached: 1515453438465.png (1664x5472, 731K)

reptilians demand fresh children meat

Keep it up. Brilliant PR strategy, kike.

Cancer does not recognize that it is cancer, same with jews. The flip side of islam, ancient evil stupidity elevated to a religion. Fuck yall next time the world will finish your forsaken bloodlines

>,you deserve to be replaced ,be thankfull that we dont kill you and slave like you deserve

>good riddance goyim,peace

>Goy why do you think we're evil we're the victims here. Oy vey. 6 gorillion.

>You deserve to be shoad.

The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you.
See this is why we kill you. You deserve it.

youtu.be/41EXsZZxDwc

Attached: Anti semites jews goy.jpg (454x685, 78K)

>debunking pics from some literally who's blog and a drawing instead of photos used by historians
>implying uncropping that image changes its message

Facts matter. Most expellings were admittedly for no reason.

Notice how 1144 is presented as facts when all historians agree it's some fucking retard's suppositions? Bullshit infographics. Not to mention it doesn't cite its (definitely bullshit) sources.

Go catch typhus you filthy jew cunt

what's the matter holocaust nutter, no holohoax threads to spam with your worthless life?
you sad, pathetic, brain damaged piece of shit

This inbred commie's flag is an upside down broken cross, are u afraid of dying satanist? Christians aren't! Remember the holodomor? I do bloodsucker!

Not an argument. Maybe you should go back to blow your dog instead of trying to win arguments.

Attached: jewish pepe.png (655x650, 25K)