If you dream of space exploration you're a traitor to the human race

>yearly NASA budget alone is around 40 billion USD
>globally more than 200 billion is wasted on space exploration every year
>that's less than what the west spends on aid to developing countries
>ensuring that no child starves to death would only cost 30 billion

Escapism is the most dangerous of all ideologies. The manchild dream of leaving our planet behind is what lets people rationalize destroying the Earth and ignoring the plight of the third world.
The super rich and their chosen followers escaping a ruined planet is starting to become a real danger. If we don't act now it might be too late. They're already lobbying for stealing more tax money the public desperately needs to fund their way out.
And no, they won't take you with them, Jow Forums.

Attached: 1517815982599.jpg (1920x1020, 430K)

Fuck science, niglets are hungry!

>Escapism is the most dangerous of all ideologies.

So why do you enable this ideology in millions of migrants every year?

>ignoring the plight of the third world.
It isn't ignored, but no matter how hard to beat sand, it will not turn into clay.

Don't reply, it's a slide thread. He posted it like 5 times already.

putting all of humanity's eggs in a singular basket, in the grand scheme of things quite vulnerable to severe ecological disaster (both avoidable and unavoidable) seems to be species-treason more than exploding a population of unskilled, backwards folk that are going to do nothing more with their newfound artificial prosperity than create more children, don't it?

>aid to developing countries
Please don't feed the niggers.

We have a universe to explore and conquer. We don't want to miss it because we let "developing" counties become dependent and unsustainable populations.

Attached: Elevator.webm (1920x816, 2.97M)

>t. brainlet does know all the advances that come from space tech
KYS faggot

The entire liberal mindset is escapist.

kid, don't be daft. the military has funded all of the advancements that you blame on the aerospace "industry".

My grandad was an engineer on the Apollo mission. Fuck off krautnigger.

Also, the human race doesn't exist. If you think it does, and it's worth preserving, you're nothing more than a tool.

I see it more as a kind of mental retardation.

you right we could be directing that 300 billion towards finishing the nigger problem

>those children feed, grow up and breed
>then the best and baddest get imported into white countries
ty shlomo

Attached: 398595_2514068579949_1500235441_1931041_218710771_n.jpg (320x320, 12K)

People do not starve anymore. We're on the 21st century, now.

>the plight of the third world.
being kept alive by us?

Attached: niggers africa population rise 1533586001323.png (935x717, 70K)

fpbp

No idea why we need an exponentially increasing number of niggers on welfare.

there is no cleaning up this board
all you can do is enjoy swimming in the ocean of piss

Attached: 1518577286014-fourchan-r9k-43567101.png (389x691, 317K)

> implying human race exist

t. normie

>Please don't feed the niggers.

Attached: africa niggers do not feed the birds 1490913904416.jpg (600x450, 43K)

Stop posting this fucking shit. If we spend 30 billion to end hunger, the blacks will have 10 kids each and then it will be $300 billion. Then 3 trillion, then 300 trillion and so on. Letting them die is the most merciful thing we can do, both for them and for us

Attached: 7519954C-5343-4FB4-8208-5CA5FFAEE7FE.jpg (400x400, 53K)

are you sure you cant figure it out?

Attached: a wyatt mann jews quality shlomos 1495481629650.jpg (788x1024, 78K)

we could keep them in a zoo
but even that would be tiresome
oh what we will do once shlomo is burned for good

Attached: 1465448400040-1.jpg (255x191, 25K)

>if you don’t doom humanity by wasting and endless amount of money babysitting monkeypeople who will murder, rape, and mutilate you if given even a slight chance you are a bad person.

Attached: finalfrontierofspace.jpg (720x692, 40K)

>That's right goy, the world needs 4 billion niggers

Sage

Attached: worldpopulation.gif (780x388, 2.95M)

You've got it backwards, it's not escapism that fuels our dreams for space exploration, it's our intrinsic curiosity, the romance associated with the unknown and unlocking it's secrets. We do it because it's what comes next. We do it because it's who we are. The Neanderthals perished because they remained stationary, whilst homo sapiens, being weaker and dumber crossed desserts and oceans and persevered. I care not for starving niglets, what I do care about is seeing my race conquer the vacuum of space, its extreme temperatures and harmful radiation. Can you imagine seeing man as an interplanetary species? Masters of nature, victors. Midst the chaos all around us, humans shape the environment to suit their biology. Personally, there's few things I'd like to see more, and I feel that every human must to contribute in one way or another to that endeavour: the expansion of our civilisation.

>If you dream of space exploration you're a traitor to the NIGGER/JEWISH race
>ensuring that no NIGGER starves to death would only cost 30 billion

Attached: Scania.jpg (421x236, 27K)

>Can you imagine seeing man as an interplanetary species? Masters of nature, victors. Midst the chaos all around us, humans shape the environment to suit their biology.
there's a slight problem: jews
they keep this earth into a farm state
a soul farm

Attached: 1492410969637.jpg (620x368, 27K)

Niggers are unsustainable. Africa has been starving since the early 80s.

brapalicious

Space exploration isn't about abondoning Earth. It's about not putting all our eggs in one basket. With nuclear weapons, humanity has the power to extinct itself in a matter of hours. Having a group of humans away off of Earth is a good form of insurance that, no matter what, humanity will survive.

Attached: 1482103418349.jpg (320x310, 15K)

It's the same reason you aren't supposed to feed wildlife. They become dependent on food given to them rather than securing their own.

How is it every gripe about expenses say it could have been used to feed useless eaters? The fuck, Hans. Work sets you free, faggot.

Yea that's a great idea.
I was just thinking to myself the other day that the Earth could use Infinity niggers.

This. Fucking priests of death start popping up everywhere these days. Should hang their flayed skins in the streets for all to see for their transgressions against our species' survival and manifest destiny.

Attached: so_if_you_wanna_into_space.jpg (220x276, 12K)

>option 1- die pointlessly on a doomed planet
>option 2- be assimilated into the nig nog dindiddly's

option 3- white man reaches out and grabs the stars by the fucking pussy, finds some aye's and colonize those motherfuckers aswell for shits and giggles.

Attached: whity9000.png (500x699, 175K)

Fpbp
>Oy vey
>feed nigglets

Would marry

NASA and other space agencies have been incredibly ineffective, yes.

The electronics that made your post possible were invented for the space program. And even though the whole world benefited from this innovation, we are under no obligation to spend our money and efforts for anyone’s benefit but our own, ya dig?

Kek

>you're traitor of human race if you want future for your race instead of caring about lesser races such as niggers
yeah, nah, sage

Attached: 681.png (680x184, 80K)

Are you trolling or just genuinely retarded? No serious Jow Forumsster gives a shit about “world hunger”. I think we have all made it abundantly clear that the only “care” for the third world here is aiding in their starvation and deaths. This is not satire or ironic shot posting or some kind of meme. Most posters here don’t want to murder all non-whites as commies like to claim but nobody serious here actually gives a shit about third world sub human garbage and their shithole countries. I would like to see the majority of non-white South America eradicated from this earth just for their prime real estate alone.

I have zero interest in solving world hunger because we need those “people” to starve to death. Same goes for the homeless here in the states. We need to abolish homeless shelters and prevent cucks from feeding them. This isn’t a lack of empathy. I would probably project my emotions and feel bad for some of them if they were dying right in front of me, however, the fact that I don’t have to look at them makes this a much easier choice. Death to them all and death to you for suggesting we aid them. Death to Israel and death to all jews. You’re probably circumcised yourself, am I right? Despite by flag, my foreskin is fully intact

Then they grow up,fuck like rabbits and have 8 kids each per women
Now its gonna cost 120 billion to feed them - repeat ad nauseum
All for a lot of low iq people who cant/wont look after themselves/learn farming/refrain from reproductive incontinence
You're just multiplying misery

fpbp

this

its called EXPLORATION!!!! Not fucking "escapism" you fucking dick eating chimp!

You know...the type of exploration your european ancestors did out of curiosity to see whats around the world. The same people who EXPLORED other places for more natural resources to create a more rich and developed society.

Yeah, that whole EXPLORATION thing that help look for those lithium elements to create those batteries in your smart phone...or...or...all that silicon used so your processor can process all your shit posts on here. How about all that EXPLORATION in sciences so your continent can enjoy one of the greatest Renaissances there was due to EXPLORATION.

Imagination is what drives invention and innovation. If you cant even IMAGINE what space EXPLORATION could do for the human race, then your fucking IQ is on par of that worse than a niggers, but a fucking knat.

Go neck yourself, but get out of your basement first so you can get a dose of reality.

yeah so ineffective that they had absolutely nothing to do with the miniturization of computers. Thats not important anyway as you shit post on your phone or laptop, right?