Brits

Why are some people with British blood extremely ugly? Some look attractive but most are hideously ugly
>pic related

Attached: 9236D442-2650-4674-8D9F-26C65EDF4CD8.jpg (634x428, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZAgf8Bn1r68
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The guy isn't even that ugly. What is he doing.

He's pretty ugly user. You must look similar or have low standards.

Centuries of inbreeding.

Attached: B092A0B5-AEEF-4E6E-9B19-0617C856BE35-867-000000F9E74193C3.png (775x1024, 935K)

>The guy isn't even that ugly.

he's pretty ugly. Your digits confirm. Anyway OP. The british working class is a dysgenic mass of inbred mongreloids. Blame the industrial revolution. They started farming NPC worker drones a long time ago, and evidently it has a shitty effect on genetics. Just let the arabs take it over and go full jihad so the next war can take off.

>why are some people ugly and some people good looking

Attached: yande.re 6273 nia tengen_toppa_gurren_lagann transparent_png vector_trace.jpg (2735x2260, 933K)

So are you telling me the woman's face is not photoshoped to look that way?!

A lot of brits are degenerate like the germans. they shack up with ugly birds who do the dirtiest things.

I actually look good, but he's pretty average for my area (Atlantic Canada). There's a spectrum, and an average guy like him could do much better here.

There are different ethnicities - generally speaking Celts are the ugliest, Saxons and Normans the most attractive.

inbreeding
old nobles family in France look the same
we call them "end of his race"
like they inbred so much (to keep the castles in the family) that they ended up being ugly and dumb

Attached: finderace.jpg (339x441, 35K)

There is some truth to this, but I wouldn’t want to overstate it. Perhaps something in the lifestyle and diet.

British decenants in Canada or Aus/NZ seem to be heathier, fitter. Maybe it’s a more active lifestyle or more varied diet. Also, Britain is famously overcast, so there is a pasty factor in some along with poor dental hygiene... which suggests poor hygiene generally.

Maybe the inbreeding thing, but it seems to be only the upper class who used to do this, and I think it was probably overstated as a class insult.

They can't be a couple, probably bro/sis. They have the same fcking nose!

Because they have British blood in them

because of the jews

handsome is as handsome does.

kek

Attached: 1511522970_000_OW8IH.jpg (640x427, 59K)

You've got your share!!

Attached: image.jpg (960x640, 150K)

That’s sick. That girl must be planning to poison him and get the money. There’s no other explanation.

We where in the process of mixing them pretty but they got scared and 1066 happened.
Whine all you want nige you could have been a scandi, all you had to do was pay the dane.

Maybe this is your type?

Attached: image.jpg (630x420, 73K)

Didsney nailed it.

Attached: quasimodo.jpg (2560x1466, 1.64M)

I wish that were real

POST YOUR PIC ADONIS, LETS SEE HOW GREAT YOU LOOK, THEN I WILL CHERRY PICK AN UGLY CUNT FROM YOUR GENE POOL. I WONT WAIT SEEING AS YOU WONT HAVE THE BOLLOCKS.

Britmongrels were too uncivilised for DANELAW

Yes, that would add to its credibility!

If you actually believe that some nations are prettier than others you really are quite retarded.

Listen mutt, that's just a picture of some chavs. Actually go to England THEN come your bullshit. We have lots of stunning women.

also I'm at the airport

How is that ugly? have you ever gotten laid?

hatred is bad user... also I think utopia has done much to make my people ugly.

Most people are quite bad looking. Perhaps Britain has just a tiny bit more bad looking ones.

They ve been inbreeding for thousands years

Posts the brit

It really depends what part of the country you are in. London and the north are hit and miss. The south outside of London are good looking.
Northern Ireland is probably the ugliest country in Europe by far.

Mainly dietary habits (bad food, always soft food), poor tongue posture, and mouth breathing.
Inbreeding is a bit exaggerated but is to play occasionally, I imagine. I don't know of anyone who was British who was inbred, but many who married others and were still extremely ugly. At the same time, there are many beautiful women who are Arab, but they have high consanguinity.
British food usually ruins its inhabitants.

I don't think it is. I have seen uglier when visiting some British places.

Attached: 1515431792055.jpg (475x275, 49K)

The thing is that we're not even that inbred. We have a pretty healthy population size and in England we're packed pretty tight, lots of room for variation. We're just really ugly for some reason.

Attached: habsberg.jpg (840x560, 91K)

They were studs in their time though, before the surgery. You don’t seem to understand that the plastic surgery isn’t passed on to the children.

This is an absolute COPE from the amerimutts. Celto-Anglo stock are the most chad people on the planet.

Attached: cavill.jpg (686x1029, 175K)

"Britain" hasn't even existed for thousands of years you dumb fucking Arab lmao
and the Germanic tribes that would go on to make England only showed up in the 5th century C.E.
retard brown IQ shitter

If anything out strange array of phenotypes is due to all the different tribes in england

I know this girl, she died not long ago

All the best genes were lost in the two world wars.

>There are many beautiful women who are Arab
Well at least we know why you are hiding behind a meme flag. Post some of these beautiful Arab women. They all look like slightly less hairy men and end up fat and just as hairy as the men.

That looks better lmao

mixed ethnicity(English, Irish, and Scottish).

nice try you ugly son of a bitch

sub 8

Inbreeding.
They all think they have some royal blood in them (hence their hubris), so they don't really mix, and those who do mix are ostracized and fell to the bottom of society. They're the trash people, slags and chavs.

She's got a fucked forehead but for the most part she isn't a nigger, so if she was the only decent human being I can find in a wogg-world, I would take it.

I take it you've never encountered Arab women before? There are a lot of cute ones.

This is what happens when ugly people are allowed to build wealth and exploit beautiful people.
Eventually the children are ugly. Ugly wealthy people are the opposite of what nature calls for.

You would know.

Attached: 11.png (188x366, 42K)

high degree of civilization means low natural selection pressure
>invention of glasses=propagation of genes for bad eyesight
>invention of dental braces=propagation of genes for bad teeth
etc.
It's called dysgenics and it's the backside of civilization. Why do you think women are so attracted to niggers and sandniggers? No civilization means all people with bad genes are weeded out, they die off, whereas here in the civilized part of the world such people have been propagating their genes for centuries.

Isn't that character from France?

Attached: 80.png (717x629, 144K)

>Northern Ireland is probably the ugliest country in Europe by far.
Somehow their folk still look better than the taigs round about Dublin, I.M.O.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZAgf8Bn1r68

here, have a typical mutt

Attached: whiteboi.jpg (1000x1505, 547K)