What phone should I buy?

I recently broke the iPhone I used for 5 years and now I'm not sure what to buy, I was thinking about copping a Huawei but idk if there are better mobile phones on the market rn. I don't care about the price, I just want to know which is the best one and why along with some personal experiences.

Attached: p1040332.jpg (730x585, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scmp.com/business/companies/article/2179291/huaweis-troubles-grow-europe-more-countries-follow-us-shunning-it
lineageos.org/
f-droid.org
slashgear.com/lg-g7-thinq-suffers-from-the-lg-bootloop-curse-04556727
apple.com/leadership/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

iPhone Xr/Xs

iphone 7+

take this moment to think about what is really necessary in your life.

you don't need it.

BLACKBERRY

goto Jow Forums they have a phone general

flip phone

Just get a phone that doesn't break the bank. LG phones aren't a bad option as their hardware isn't terrible and on average their highest costs are ~$250
Don't listen to this retard. A cellular device is necessary in this day and age, you just don't need one of the most modern and trendy ones that cost a fortune

Huawei is blocked in Aus and NZ, not sure about anywhere else I think because of the kikes being mad they can't spy on owners and no hardware backdoor.

Second this LG GX series are built like tanks. My last phone could be dropped from 6ft at the gym no problem. My current phone can handle falls and hours of felling trees/splitting wood no problem

Samsung Galaxy s7. Buy a used one. Will cost you $150

If you don't mind being spied on by the chinks then by all means get a Huawei. But I'd recommend asking the smartphone general in Jow Forums

>iPhone Xr/Xs
No grandma, I thought we agreed you wouldn't use the internet anymore.

Jokes on you, faggot. I have no friends or social media to bugger me!
Also, a perpetual GPS and Encyclopedia in your pocket is truly wonderful.

scmp.com/business/companies/article/2179291/huaweis-troubles-grow-europe-more-countries-follow-us-shunning-it

looks like the kikes are trying to block them in Europe to from US pressure.

I have the phone in the pic. Huawi p8. Three years and still going strong.Would recommend. Not the lite tho, tthey tend to be hit or miss.

not chinese spy phones.

> Romania giving advice

I own an ancient first generation Motorola G I have installed a custom version of Android with zero google software. Beyond the basic phone software I have ice cat mobile for web browsing, and a few other open source apps. It is fast as hell and smooth because it is not loaded with all that shit google and other manufactures load.
Do the same thing with whatever phone you decide I wouldn't spend over $100.00 on a phone.
lineageos.org/
f-droid.org
Remember skip the google apps, use f-droid to download opensource, and keep it simple.

Attached: 11142013102102AM_635_motorola-moto-g.jpg (635x476, 17K)

>Paying 2x-3x as much
>For tech that's at least 2 years behind the competition
Come on grandma, back to the nursing home.

>A cellular device is necessary in this day and age

wow just wow. I know it's just you, but a whole generation of children who unironically believe this.

Attached: 45729859_494672487694163_3994781178300203008_n.jpg (720x703, 39K)

That's not the problem all chink hardware is spying on you, even software. The problem is it doesn't have hardware backdoors, every phone out now is complying with glowniggers and israel to make it easily crackable which is why they are using the chink spying on you scare tactic, this has lead to more people buying it and so they have to force the banning of the service instead.

Get the OnePlus 6t. Better than any iPhone I've ever owned

Belgium you retarded nigger

Nokia 3310 is pretty good
I also have Nokia C1-01 it's pretty good too

>I just want to know which is the best one and why along with some personal experiences
So you came to Jow Forums. Makes total sense.

any Xiaomi chinkphone

Niggers

I have a samsung s8, and I like it quite a bit. Would recommend.

But it's true

Blackview

This.

only non-consumer equipment that goes into exchanges and cell base stations. huawei are still free to sell their utterly cancerous and spyware filled phones to any australian.

>huawei?

Who the fuck are you?

Get a Yotaphone. It has 2 screens - regular one on the front, e-ink display on the back.

Attached: yotaphone.jpg (800x600, 99K)

> Xiaomi
TOP KEK. yes, let's support china's spying regime. well done, faggot.

I bought one used on ebay. The battery was dead and non replaceable. That model also has overheating issues.

They all spy on you.

>he cant replace his own battery

Attached: 20181225_113622.jpg (2560x1440, 606K)

xiaomi redmi note 6 pro is the best value phone on the market. The MIUI is packed full of smart features but if you don't love it, you can switch to a stock android experiences by installing Lineage OS. Bet you will love the second space feature though which lets you have a completely independent second OS you can boot into by just using a different finger to unlock the phone.

Bonus feature, Chinese govt has full access instead of the CIA.

This is Jow Forums 2018

This! The only people that would say otherwise are poorfags.

The real question is who do you want spying on you? It's also a trick question because Chinese chip infiltration is seemingly 100% and same with glow in dark backdoors on everything.

I like my oneplus phone. Zero issues in 2 years. But the downside is the same as iPhone in that they come out with a new one super often. With a oneplus you have better than iphone specs at less than half the cost with some nice features. But I'm pretty sure there's also Chinese spychips in it, just like iphones. It has less bloatware than the samsungs I've had, so that's nice.

>2 screens - regular one on the front, e-ink display on the back
that's just incredibly gimmicky

get with the times, faggot

Attached: 1432415082991.gif (634x634, 52K)

It is also 4 years old.

Everything i type.
Everywhere i go
Everything i purchase
Every website I visit
Every conversation I have
Every email
Everything
My entire life

Is collected and analyzed. What the fuck do I care if its the Chinese instead of the FBI?

Nokia, Moto or Samsung flagship
slashgear.com/lg-g7-thinq-suffers-from-the-lg-bootloop-curse-04556727

Attached: ap_resize.jpg (728x409, 38K)

>xiaomi redmi note 6 pro is the best value phone on the market.
Or redmi not 5 pro if you dont want nothced screen(otherwise its the same as 6 pro).
Or mi a2 if you dont want miui and notch, and prefer clean android&no notch(it is also a bit more powerful than note 5/6, but have no 3.5mm and amaller battery - 3000mah on mia2 vs 4000 of note 5/6).
Or mi8lite - hardware is the same as a2, but it has miui, nothced screen, 3350mah battery and fancy two color back pannel(it glass, a2 has aluminium).
These are pretty much in the same price range.

I personally got mi8lite, and its simply amazing after my 6 year old iphone 4s.

>you can switch to a stock android experiences by installing Lineage OS
Have to unlock loader, you need chink permission for that. Apply, wait three days, use.
Only mi a1, mi a2 lite and mi a2 dont need that procedure.

Iphones are bullshit.

They purposefully fuck their software so you cant update, otherwise it breaks your phone inside 2 years.

I guess you can get an Iphone if you want to shell out 1,000 dollars every couple of years.

This is the only phone redpilled people should use

Attached: Librem-5-Linux-smartphone.jpg (800x450, 39K)

Yes goy, carry around a GPS at all times so we can track your location

Get an Iphone 6S.

Attached: 2F1F4473-51CA-4024-986C-E7FBDF2FF949.jpg (480x360, 9K)

what's a nothced screen?
one thing that is hell confusing about xiaomi is their naming conventions. It's a pain in the hole figuring out which model to get.

In case anyone wants one I got mine from gearbest.com but there are other resellers listed on leddit's xiaomi subleddit in their wiki. You can also ask all your questions on the sub.

This must be the first use I've seen of Gn*me 3 on the devices it was clearly designed for

Latest Oneplus. Inexpensive (by comparison). EVERY bit as good as it's competition except for maybe the camera. I'm still rocking my 5. No intrusive bloat, highest end hardware. My old trusty 5 has 8 gigs of RAM and 128 gigs of storage. The memory used is a different superior type, compared to SD cards so fuck SD cards. Only cost $560.

Just got iPhone X from work. Don't pay a dime for anything.

Attached: 1542950499025.png (512x407, 35K)

Don't listen to this nigger, OP. Dont buy cheap pajeet phones. Go for OP6T
>Gn*me
ewww... enjoy CoC, systemD and tranny cock in your mouth

Don't buy a smartphone whatever you do.
They are traps. If you can't get on in life just fine without one you aren't trying hard enough.
>b-b-but muh jerb requires me to use this certain app
If you can't put it on your computer get a real job.

This is 100% the best advice you will get in this thread. Ditch the smart phone. It's a trap.

I work on IT security in a small firm and I heard a colleague of mine at a bigger corp had evaluated the Yotaphone for his organization, so I asked him if it passed since few guys at my firm were interested. He said that he failed the phone after a short period of evaluating, the reason was a simple brain fart in design of the phone, it pushed notifications to the always on screen which included things like google authentication and other 2fa authentication notifications, so basically if you leave your phone anywhere people can just read snippets of your messages and 2fa authentication codes, so if you get one never leave it in the open.

You paid it with your freedom

I bought an Oppo F7 a few months ago.
Aside from not being able to root it thus far, it's been pretty great.
also: Not Political

Just get a Pixel and give in to (((Google))).

Better than iPhones in almost every possible metric (camera, etc)

you can hide the contents of the notifications tho

nokia flip phone unless you want the Chinese harvesting your data like you're some kind of fucking slave

Attached: 78346789219ki3.jpg (791x795, 109K)

Jow Forums is not politics, retard
Jow Forums is politically incorrect

fucking newfags
Hilarious how this has gotten more replies per minute here than it would have had it been posted there though.
Also, don't buy Apple. Apple is owned by Jews and is anti-white. Their CEO is a pillowbiting faggot that loves to get his shit pushed in.

be in 1950
>we dont need letters or a post office

This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Off-topic and /b/-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are some examples of off-topic and/or /b/-tier threads:

In other words you're an idiot. It's fine to reply to these typs of threads if you sage though.

Just get a Sony. Fast as fuck and no bloat. Battery is monster if on wifi. I'm getting 8-9 hrs SOT on wifi and 6 on 4G. Also 4k HDR display that is gorgeous.

YES, because we want the phone from the company that makes it impossible to fix, upgrade, customize, or even use your device in ways YOU see fit. They act as if though they still own the damn hardware. I want the phone from the company that bricks people's phones for trying to save a buck and replace their screens. They have even sued repair shops! Remember when they were caught SLOWING down peoples phones with an update after launching a new model, presumably to entice people to buy their newest pos.

Apple is on the road to irrelevance. Never liked the company, never liked their products. And anyone trying to compare Jobs to Musk needs to die. Jobs was a visionary yes, but he didn't engineer a fucking thing.

light phone II. its just phone, messaging and an alarm clock.

>Nepal
You are a pajeet or your a glow in the dark nigger

>8-9 hours and 6 on 4G

this is awful faggot. Worse than an iPhone. Fucking belgians.

Even a thread like this can turn out ok if people start to talk about security, CIA/NSA, etc etc. What disappointments me the most if how few people in this tread are talking about a phone that does not have or has had the google software removed completely.
Stock android without any of the added google stuff is fine for building your own phone on, a perfectly acceptable base. You just have to be smart and make sure the phone is not calling home and doing what (((they))) want it to do. Root access is a must.

Obviously, and you should on most phones since you can read the messages if you wake up the screen on most phones without unlocking it. But Yotaphone is basically analogous to a gun without a safety, most people aren't stupid enough to point it to their head while fiddling with the trigger, but if you are looking for a gun, you should probably choose from a wide variety of guns with safeties instead of the single gun with cool design but lacking a safety. It's just safer.

no no no my friend this is not an echo chamber for maniacs there are moral fags left and they are welcome and needed

Attached: 20881.jpg (700x437, 108K)

>being this new
kys fattie

>your
I am neither. I am a Nepali.
I see, makes sense because it is made by low I russians. lol
hmm

IQ*

abdul, 6 hours of screen on time on 4G is good. it depends on your signal's strength you inbred sandnigger

kys newfag. Try reading the board-rules

Freedom comes free nigger. I live in America , land of the free , home of the brave. Standing up with right hand over my heart singing the National Anthem with a tear rolling down my cheek. MAGA. Fuck Yeah.................

Attached: Oh yea.gif (320x180, 1.27M)

Or if they use it to name the Jew.
Let's take a look at Apple's (((leadership))) shall we?

apple.com/leadership/

If all the executive kikes aren't obvious to you just by looking at their pictures let's specifically look at the Board of Directors:

>Arthur D. Levinson (chairman) - Juden
>Bob Iger (CEO of Disney) - Juden
>Ronald D. Sugar - Juden
>Susan Wager - Juden
>Tim Cook - anti-white leftist faggot
>James Bell - nigger
>Al Gore - nuff said

xiaomi mi max 3

that rule is made by a re**it nigger and it is where you belong
read the board title and eat shit toothpaste

meant for

>what's a nothced screen?
That cutout on the top. I was mad when it was introduced in iphoneX and then spread all over the market, but its not as bad in person.
Gestures are convenient to use, much better than buttons.

> one thing that is hell confusing about xiaomi is their naming conventions. It's a pain in the hole figuring out which model to get.
I just listed all reasonably cheap xiaomi models. Was searching for a new phone recently so figured it all out and now telling you.

Everything cheaper is feature-restricted and generally shit; everything more expensive is well, more expensive with diminishing returms.
Mine only lacks NFC, but i dont even know where i could use it, and not "top of the line" SoC is no concern because mobile gaming is a joke.

Yeah its a bit confusing, but not as confusing as for example samsung mid and lowrange, there is gorillion of them(highend is also weird - with different cpus in galaxy S for different markets and all this shit).

Pic related: Spec-comparison of Oppo F7 and Iphone X (The Oppo also comes in a 6GB RAM, 128GB storage model (the one I got))

Attached: 5157a7e0ad1a36d31412b7601d5277ad.png (1592x1039, 164K)

kek

why do you give a shit if the chinks are harvesting your data? it's not like you have anything to hide. literally no one in this thread is of any importance and / or has any information on their phone that can compromise national security.

bunch of fucking stupid larping cunts, get over yourselves.

Says the retard who's country's flag is a literal memeflag
Fuck off and don't come back. Lurk for at least 5 years before you post, like all of us had to.

Shrek Phone

Attached: 1542484765501.webm (640x640, 2.97M)

A London telephone box

huawei locks its bootloader so no custom OS
pretty much avoid them

stfu retard. go back to your echo chamber

OnePlus 6t

Guys not when it's the holidays please.

Attached: 1545716189342.jpg (690x1024, 103K)

Sony Xperia XZ3 is decent.

iphone = no webm

You fucking idiots for using anything but the cheapest button phone. Get redpilled and stop using distracting, data mining devices.