What is happening in this region

When the news talk about Arabs the almost alway talk about the Asian part or Egypt but what is happening there in the maghrab region if north Africa

Attached: Magrib.png (330x216, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berber_Revolt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tunisian_people#Population
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assyrian_people
youtube.com/watch?v=9UQaWZxl_ME
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timber_Sycamore
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Major_non-NATO_ally
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Algeria–France_relations
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hashish, cheap shit, couscous, camels, sand

Good relations with Scandinavian babes

Slavery.

Kekkkk

nothing because they all migrated here

Kek
Where ?

Marituania

Kek, western Europe especially France is full of maghrabis, they even followed the French to Canada
What about Libya or was the slavery there fake ?

south east france is literally algeria

kids in school learn arab so they can integrate, not the other way around

Oh God your government want to make you part of the Arab world, is there any real movement to resist the Arabization and Africanization of France ?

a lot of 'we are white' larping

They are so white that they even patrol thots

Slavery in libya and marituania

Not arab, we are amazigh

Same sandniggers, different name
Those who beheaded two scandi thots were berbers, don't forget it

great hash

kek

They are Arabs by the majority, berbers are minority

First things first : we're not Arab.
Now what happens here?
Pros:warm and nice people,men have the freedom to drink and have but not the women,good social values,good food,extremely diverse outdoors ....
Cons:unemployment, corruption.

>First things first : we're not Arab
You are Arabs by the majority so how you aren't Arabs
>Pros:warm and nice people,men have the freedom to drink and have but not the women,good social values,good food,extremely diverse outdoors ....
Cons:unemployment, corruption.
We have all these pros with none of the cons, but does this apply to all the Arab world ?

It's just "arabs" culturally. Berber identity got wiped out by the arabs so there's only a few left that retain in.

Bunch of Arabs persecuting the Native Whites there. We Europeans must help our southern brothers like we do with Kurds.

Attached: Amazigh girl.jpg (397x397, 30K)

No it didn't, it's still dominant ,except for in religion,as for language,we use a mix of arabic,french,amazigh and a few italian words in our everyday conversations.

Attached: main-qimg-7dc9c45feee8605a3b3efb9ee52231e5.png (602x702, 616K)

Arab mass immigrantion and breeding for the last 1400 years change that region especially when we talk about the fact the Berbers were Christians when Arabs took over the region maghrabi Arabs are either Arabians or half Arabian half Berbers who Arab by cultural and language Berbers are irrelevant minority

>Arabs are the majority berbers are a minority
Wrong!!! (Pic Related)

Nice 88 Digits BTW.

Attached: IMG_20181216_201211.png (985x747, 228K)

O Sheeit, didn't know Tunisians have the same Butchered language as we do!!

>Bunch of Arabs persecuting the Native Whites there. We Europeans must help our southern brothers like we do with Kurds.

How many levels of delusion does a person need to make this statement, first maghrabis aren't whites or our "brother", second I don't care for Berbers or kurds they are just a group of Muslim retards

Absolutely nothing is happening, We are in stable condition. Isolated from the outside world, living away of SJW, Feminists and Faggots.

>meme flag
You aren't European, Abdul

>Arab mass immigration and breeding for the last 1400 years
Have you heard about the Berber revolt?! The berbers kicked out most of the Arabs during the 8th century.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berber_Revolt

Your language is just a weird form of Arabic but it is still Arabic
Citation is needed also read this

>Citation needed
See

Nice digits fagem,now show your flag

lmaoing at you, memeflaggot

If they were Berber, then they would've sold them into slavery lol. The Maghrab region is actually a melting pot of Berbers, Goths, Vandals, Arabs, and Turks. It's a very diverse place, but I'm not sure what the true admixture is.

All Arabs I met were degenerate people also north Africa is a degenerate region same level as mid east
Yeah show your flag berber, and nothing of what I said is pro Arabs/Muslims
Your source state that the revolt ended ummayed rule but I don't state that Arabs were kicked out, also Arabs return to the region with the abbasid calipahte and the replacement continued and ottoman did no change they only supported the Arabization of the region

Literally nothing. Somebody fucking nuke us already. I want the sweet release of death.

>If they were berbers they would've sold them into slavery
Is that a Barbary slave trade reference?! Kek.

Attached: images (4).jpg (358x310, 16K)

>All Arabs I met were degenerates
Of course, if they're outside of a Muslim country than they're still in the first place.

All our diaspora are Scum and we know it!!

>BLAH BLAH ARABIZATION BLAH BLAH
WTF is your problem with us not being Arab, We are not fucking Arabs. Why do you want us to be Arabs?!
We're still Shitskins tho, But who tf gives a shit?!

Attached: images (1).jpg (487x629, 41K)

*Than they're sinners in the first place

You try to conflate White Berbers with Black Arabs. You seem pretty biaised to me.

Attached: Far South European 2.jpg (845x403, 107K)

Why ?
All three of us are meme flags
Really? do Berbers sell people in Morocco

We are mutts. We’re not Arab BVLLS because the Gulf Arabs are suprisingly anal about the purity of their ancestry and they’ll wag their fingers to their past colonies and say ‘you aint Arab, you’re an Arab rapebaby’
We’re not 100% BERBER BVLL either because after 3000 years of being colonized by different cunts there’s no way anyone’s maintained the purity of their lineage.
So yeah, we WUZ MUTTS.

The girl in the Middle is an Afghan Kalash not a Berber.
You should remove her from the picture!!

Attached: IMG_20181224_132816.jpg (259x255, 34K)

Berbers are basically white though

What happened to Carthaginians? They speakeda Levantine language similar to Hebrew, some historians think they became the Sephardim

tfw Berbers are so white that they're easily confused with Nordic Aryans

Attached: Zinedine-Zidane.jpg (400x598, 65K)

Punic was spoken and written down until the Arab conquest.

Then the Beni Hilal killed off any christians still in the area while purposely destroying farmland and expanding the deserts

Subsaharan Africa expect they're whiter and somewhat smarter

Yeah, they know how to patrol thots

>Somewhat
lol

I don't really care if you are an Arab or Berber or Persian, but maghrab are Arabs for God sake you are just a Berber who say Algeria isn't Arab but literally all Algerians I met expect two said Algeria is Arab most of your kind are fucking Arabs ,why do you say the opposite when majority of Algerians will say they are Arabs ? Berbers are almost extinct my pity for them even thought they are at the same level of savagery as Arabs

Yeah your diaspora are scums
White Berbers are a minority, majority of Berbers are browns and almost all of them are Muslims

as a moroccan a fuck ton of us ran to israel and france after we gained independence but basically you invited us

Why do maghrebi Jews smell bad.
Your ghettoes here are... something else.

because we all left and no one is left to take care of them

Same can be said for Egypt Iraq and levant

I agree with you this time but it don't change the fact that you are Arab culturally and the rest of the world view you as Arabs
They aren't few of them are whites

Berber Islam isn't the same than Saudi Islam, it is more akin to Albanian Islam. The pure ones still make up (10-40%) a huge chunk of the population. Why do you care anyway, Hillali?

Attached: herunterladen.jpg (191x264, 12K)

Rome destroyed them
He look like south European but that
True
Which make your independence meaningless why did brown and black peoples demanded independence from the west ? Now they just immigrante en mass to the west

>Saudi Islam
LMFAO, Muhammad himself was a Saudi.

Please show your flag memeflaggot!!

Sure. Arabism is a culture and not an ethnicity.
The truth is, it’s not convenient to LARP as Arab anymore and most maghrebis and even some Levantines try to distance themselves from Arabism and claim some sort of meme identity like Berber or Phonecian. The reason behind this is... idk maybe envy? Hate for the ethnic Arabs, who are currently the wealthiest thanks to oil monies and US backing? Maybe it’s the ethnic Berbers suffering from Arab persecution and their rhetoric is influencing everyone else’s. What I know is that up until 30 years ago, Nassirist pan Arabism was a pretty popular movement and now it’s only adopted by old left leaning boomers.

I have more respect for the Jews who didn’t leave because at least they valued national identity and the efforts of their ancestors in the land they currently occupied instead of following a bunch of confused Achkenazis into a land that wasn’t theirs claiming ethnic superiority.
Cunts.

Nigga, we're talking about race rn not culture

Kys if you're not happy that you're Ugly IRL instead of being an Asshole on Jow Forums!!

Attached: 1544424478633.png (469x452, 277K)

Concerning the white or not white matter I am in the opinion of considering only ethnic northern european as white. The rest fluctuates too much within the same ethnic group (or even parent-children) to give a stable answer.

Millions of them just spend their lives trying to go to France, specially algerians.

they have some terrorism from time to time.

Nothing much besides that is happening

>Berber Islam isn't the same than Saudi Islam, it is more akin to Albanian Islam

Yeah then why you guys are heavily involved in Islamic terrorism.

>The pure ones still make up (10-40%) a huge chunk of the population. Why do you care anyway, Hillali?

For God sake you are brown and a minority in the maghrab region enough with this delusion please
>identity crisis
Arab identity is still popular in all Arab countries ,still in case you are an ethnic Arab or partly Arab then you can't change your reality not all people in north Africa Iraq and levant are Arab mutts

Hallo there Frenchbro! You seem to be a tad confused. The only reason cunts go to your country is so they can fuck off to somewhere elsein Europe.
As for the second generation migrants and the brown diaspora, well you have your faggy government to blamr for that. Nobody told you to import millions of shitskins in the sixties and yet you went ahead and did it, not once pausing to think about the effects it’ll have on you demographics. Now you cry about it on Jow Forums

> you are an ethnic Arab or partly Arab

Please don't confuse identity and ethnicity. People of the Maghreb are overwhelmingly ethnic berbers, what they identify as is another matter altogether.

Muhammad was a White-skinned and Red-haired Aramean not an Arab. Picrel is one of his descendant.

Attached: Shaykh_Muhammad_Al-Yaqoubi.jpg (960x584, 116K)

Ikr, but he lived there.

What I meant to say is there's no Saudi Islam or Turk Islam, it's one Islam!!

There's different sects but they all share the same basic beliefs, and those sects aren't based on a single country.

Mafia. Smuggling drugs and people into Europe is their #2 income source.
#1 is European aid funds to prevent smuggling.

Cuz we poor and we like monies.
>be 97 IQ subhuman
>have loads of degrees but still unemployed
>still live with parents even tho you’re 31
>your favorite passtimes are going to the local coffeeshop, irl shitposting with your mongrel buddies and chainsmoking
>weddings cost an arm and a leg so no to that
>no cunt will fuck you unless you have a decent wage for her to leech off of
>no decent girl will marry you since no wage for her familyto leech off of
>Isis says come to Syria and we’ll draw you up a nice contract and you’ll get a free whore to wed and bed to boot.

Gee i don’t know why.

desu this is all pretty irrelevant. Aramean, Hebrew, Arab, Phoenician, Nabatean ect... all are middle-eastern semitic people.

>Nigga, we're talking about race rn not culture
>Implying you race is anything but ethnic Arabs or ethnic Berbers or mutts
I do believe being white is about having a white skin nords aren't the only whites
Yeah very true
How does this change the fact the those Browns are your people ?
Citation needed, literally most of your people are ethnic Arabs or partly Arabs, you are a delusional if you believe that Arab invasion only change your culture and identity, Iran is Persian in identity but most of their genetic is Arab (56%)

Nothing honestly, we're an irrelevant shithole

Bahahhahah
That apply to all Muslim countries
Assyrians are different from Arabs so no these differences aren't irrelevant

Litteraly a simple wikipedia search would give you the sources. This just shows that you are speaking on a topic you know nothing about.

Here check the ones on this page en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tunisian_people#Population

Also logically how do you even expect a minority of ME invaders (arabs, egyptians, persians and others) to change durably a highly urbanised and populous region of the antiquity.

It's good to be irrelevant desu, nobody can shit on us for anything cuz nobody gives a shit about us!!

What about the War in Libya and slavery in Mauritania and Libya

Levantine detected, you keep calling North Africans the same as Arabs but when it comes to Assyrians...
>N-No dey r divert frm ArabZ!1!1!!1

if only

stop sending kangz

Attached: pepe.png (2894x2300, 162K)

Slavery is part of their everyday life, that doesn't count as an event.

Not my fault, I know a guy who wants to emigrate to the UK and I keep redpilling him about Globalism and Why he shouldn't emigrate there but he won't understand ;-;

BTW thanks for HD Pepe user ;D

Lol, Syrians, Lebanese and Coptic Egyptians do this all the time

how about you stop FUCKING ACCEPTING THEM
oh wait (((Shlomo))) won't allow you to do that

I noticed they're always from one of those 3 countries most of the time!

>60% have Berbers ancestry
As I said most of you are ethnic Arab or partly Arabs

>Also logically how do you even expect a minority of ME invaders (arabs, egyptians, persians and others) to change durably a highly urbanised and populous region of the antiquity

They change it in the same way your people are changing west Europe currently.

Jordan in the other hand is based they are our greatest allies (with Palestinians) all of the Jordanian Anons i've seen on this board are nice and smart people except for that one guy on /SG/

As long as you don't remove your Memeflag you're opinion doesn't count!!

>Levantine detected
I'm talking about Assyrians people in Iraq and Syria not the Arabs of the Iraq and levant
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assyrian_people

And the Jordanian who made a thread yesterday saying North Africa and the Levante would be better without Islam, that guy was a real faggot.

Other than him I noticed most of the Jordanians here are Based!

>Implying we only have Berber and Arab genes
>ignoring the Sub Saharan Nigger,Turkish,Slavic (from slavery and immigration of muslim slavs) ,Germanic (from Vandals) not to mention Romans Phoenicians and even Gypsies influence on our gene pool

WE ARE THE ULTIMATE MUTTS

>Your average Assyroid Shitskin

Attached: images (9).jpg (316x421, 17K)

I swear Kurds are whiter than the Assyrian Shitskins
the reason behind the focus on them while ignoring the existence of Kurds is because Assyrians are christcucks and the Kurds are Sunni muslims

So you people are okay with all the savagery in your countries no wonder your people are a mess
I alway see people from levant and north Africa saying they aren't Arabs on the internet what your problem ?
I'm not a levantian or Egypt or any of the groups you mentioned I'm a Swede
My opinion remain right you can't change this truth

>I'm a Sweden
So that's why you're using a memeflag the whole time!

Attached: 1540332720267.jpg (1242x654, 153K)

*Swede

*Speech 100*

>So you people are okay with all the savagery
Nah but we don't want to do anything with Mauritanians (half of our people don't even know we share borders with them)
as for Libyans it's because of (((ISIS))) so.....yeah we can't do nothing about this or kikes will send their fighting Amerimutts to invade us
>what your problem ?
my problem is those fuckers call us arabs or arab rape baby while in the same time they consider themselves 100% non arabs but in reality they have more Arab genes than us

And that why you are worser than pure Arabs, Iraqis Syrians Algerians and Moroccans are some of the worst ofcthe Arabs
Different culturally than Arabs in look almost all semites Iranic and Berbers look the same

And yes I care about them because of Christianity and kurds are browns and I don't care about them because they are Muslims

Also why do you call other shitskins when you are brown yourselves

I like shitposting and larping as a pirate but I'm mostly serious in this thread

France and Italy are fighting over Libya's oil.
youtube.com/watch?v=9UQaWZxl_ME
see Timber Sycamore
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timber_Sycamore

Morocco is a major non NATO ally. (American puppet).
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Major_non-NATO_ally

Algeria still remains a colony of France
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Algeria–France_relations