Is 5g really SkyNet?

Attached: 2903629_0.jpg (630x630, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencemag.org/news/2015/10/magnets-brain-can-change-people-s-views-immigrants-and-god
skynetwisp.com
skynet.be/
youtube.com/watch?v=Aaxw4zbULMs
youtube.com/watch?v=NUa_XbgZgq8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no Ai is sky net 5g is crowd control and will be used too track things

No, but I wish it was.

its literal cancer that helps AI communicate and frys braincells

sciencemag.org/news/2015/10/magnets-brain-can-change-people-s-views-immigrants-and-god

SkyNet is preferable to 5g.

5g is a cellphone communication standard not skynet

No such thing as spying.

Now please add me on WhatsApp and keep your camera on your Macbook uncovered.

Attached: 1421801509355s.jpg (201x232, 8K)

Attached: Luddite -Robert Ludd.jpg (266x400, 62K)

no alexa, google now, siri are, you are slowly giving away your freedom and giving them control for convenience.

Alexa and Siri are HAL 9000, you fool.

>5G
>Doesn't go trough walls

We are completely safe in our basements.

bump

Teach people about Jewish spying technology!

skynetwisp.com
It's real. It's an internet service in Texas.

> and will be used too track things
You can already track things with gps, which is constantly working on 99% of phones.
> that helps AI communicate
It can already communicate perfectly through non-wireless internet.

The actual problem probably will be that client-side tech is so power hungry that average device battery life will take a big hit. Those chipsets are huge in comparison to everything that was before.

Wow another retard.
Here's some insider knowledge. At the moment all major 5G developers have non-negligible problems with the architecture of 5G. Current 3GPP specifications are significantly ahead of the development status. Which you can interpret as normal if you look at the difficulties of past mobile network generations, if you're one of the devs yourself though, you will soon notice that the distance is particularly large this time. Multi-vendor capabilities are borderline trash, additionally you have constantly non-backward compatible 3GPP specifications, which shouldn't even happen at this point in time. Worst of all the problematic next gen area is actually Layer 1, where it is borderline impossible to throw additional development head count at the component. Don't even get me started on the semi-deprecation of the distributed architecture vision or the duplication of components because of the 4G-5G interworking requirements. So literally what the fuck about it can be Skynet, if multiple companies, nations, equipment providers, ISPs and standardization entities are involved in this bitch. You wish it was Skynet my dear Nigel.

I wish I didn't have to wagecuck but I guess there are worse jobs.

1 shekel for a good goy.

Oh wait, you're German. Give me 1000 shekels, my grandfather died in Auschwitz when he was 6.

Mine died too. Fell from a watchtower lel

It also fucks with cognition.

Back in the early nineties I was working for a British aerospace company on the South coast and one day my mechanical test engineer went missing. Didn't turn up for work and nobody I asked at first knew why. I knew he was friends with a stress engineer who also worked on my project so I went round to his desk to ask him. He looked awkward and said he'd tell me at lunch.

Turns out he'd visited his friend, the test engineer, as he often did, usually for a video, beers and a curry, a couple of days before. He had noticed him getting more self-absorbed lately, and this was the night it all came out. He had become convinced that another project he was working on called Skynet, a military comms satellite, was in fact the exact same Skynet as foretold in the Terminator movies, and that he had to do something or Humanity would perish.

My stress engineer tried to talk sense into my test engineer but nothing worked.
"They're just movies." "Yes, but made by people from the future to warn us."
"Skynet is just a comms satellite, it doesn't have AI." "We only bolt on the electronics boxes the military send us, we don't see what's inside them. How do you know that none of them is an AI?"
And so on.
The next day at work he wrestled with his conscience while his friend was absent without phoning in sick. Eventually he decided he couldn't risk his friend taking action in case someone got hurt, so he informed security about the whole situation the following morning, shortly before I spoke to him, literally the men in white coats had been round to his friend's place and peacefully taken him to St James, the local mental hospital, and a few days later he was transferred to one in Wales to be near his family.
Never heard any more.

Attached: IMG_0116.jpg (480x360, 15K)

bump

It's more of a mass depopulation system than a spying system, if we dont stop it we're all completely screwed

note the Y

skynet.be/

early internetprovider in Belgium, goes back to the mid 1990s

nani

why is there a Y?

it's a major symbol amongst satanists/freemasons

5g is for psychological harassment and manipulation of Americans.

True cognitive AI will be skynet if we ever create it.

They are testing rudimentary forms on vulnerable Americans.

huh I thought I had a good working knowleege of that stuff but this is news to me. thanks for the info
true AI is likely already around and in control. we never stood a chance and it probably wont converge with us

I hope it's going well

No, i dont think so. The govt is using really rudimentary algorithms to predict behavior in law enforcement/intelligence experiments on Americans who are having a rough time in their lives. They dont have access to full blown cognitive AI yet.

It symbolises the crossroad. It's significance goes back to antiquity, Hecate worship for example. It can symbolise the crossroad between both realms (nexus), and is often used in this context to symbolise great events that change the image of the world.

youtube.com/watch?v=Aaxw4zbULMs
no more like this, the rulers of evil
want to en-train you all to a higher
energy and do so by saturating
cities with cell phone signals.

you're inside of a computer system
run by saturn and they need to keep
things high energy or they return back
to their previous game save state. the
rulers of evil did the same thing during
atlantis. trying to raise everyones spirit
by unnatural means caused the collapse
of the entire world killing billions.

Synchronization of Metronomes
they want to get a high energy harvest
going and this is how they do it. since
people cannot do any real spiritual work
to increase their energy, they do it for
you by these methods and have done
this over and over again as there is
nothing new under the sun.

Attached: welcome to the matrix.jpg (500x637, 178K)

thanks for your info dump! I'll look into this further

idk what is the damage but the worlds first tests were done in estonia and latvia and speeds they got were over 1,4gbps over air so i dont see issue

True. "As it was in the days of Noah, so it shall it be in the days of coming of the Son of Man".

Attached: 1539652257780.png (499x583, 157K)

Unfortunately

no. problem with 5g is it needs lots of antennas and base stations because the coverage is shit. it was designed with "low latency" in mind, yet in real world conditions figures about latency are non existent. in most countries, it's not going to be affordable for anyone except the rich.

How can human bois even compare?

Attached: A273950A-83DD-4723-AA7A-E790CD94B9DF.jpg (715x374, 38K)

why do we need 5g? what's so bad about current networks?? aren't we at the phase of diminishing returns??

It’s way faster

how so? in what way? with today's mobile internet, I never complain that it isn't faster? does it load google in 0.001 seconds?

prtobably things like streaming movies on your ipad and downloading files ykno

think broadband speeds on your mobile with a side of getting your brain wave interrupted

You can google ‘how much faster is 5g than 4g’ I’m not gonna feed you pickles

You can control robots in real time without lag, there is a video of this. With vr-goggles.

That's why you have to get to know them and teach them the pleasure of physical intimacy. You'll be their favorite pet.

for IOT spy devices and so it can see through buildings

Senior Architect working on a AI routing system for a joint venture including a few major companies ...

This is not SkyNet, but it's coming soon.

Praise the coming of the new Gods, the true Year Zero, we stared into the void, and the void has looked finally stared back.

Attached: 1ff134c56c5ebcbc81d49cb659e9b2a8-1050x591.jpg (1050x591, 51K)

Self driving cars etc.

the lake of fire is where those "gods" will end up

one daY

>lake of fire
sounds fucking metal

youtube.com/watch?v=NUa_XbgZgq8

5G is non ionizing so it doesn't have radiation but that doesn't mean it can't cause harm.

5G since it is a bigger band it has shitty range. They're saying every 500ft they'll need towers, that is fucking terrible.

and wether its strictly true or not thats what they will do is deploy every 500ft or so to read the contents of some shlubs apartment and map out his hovel, record his private convos. its just another, obvious surveiling measure

it'd be easier to do that with lower frequency numb nuts lol..
wayyyyyy easier.
They're doing bigger bands for a fuckload more bandwidth since everyone wants to stream netflix as they drive now.
magnets have been known to alter brain chemistry so radiowaves doing the same as far from unreal. nobody knows the amount of damage it can do is the only real question. small - a lot

since when did cheaper or easier mean jack shit to the us deep state? non-argument there. They use what is readily available that easy.
did you really compare magnets to 5G? 5G is a carcinogen, magnets are magnets (how do they work)

Where did I compare anything to it?
Once again, the cheaper, already available, easier, solution was and is already done. But not used since mapping and listening doesn't work that way. They got the phones themselves for that.
Magnetic fields are magnetic fields.

Only part of it.
This is part of the control grid the antichrist will use in the coming days.

Attached: image.jpg (1920x1064, 959K)