Britain is the worst country on earth

worst food
ugliest "people" (especially the "women")
most disgusting nails on a chalkboard accents
most illiterate country in the entire western hemisphere
land of acid attacks and loicenses.

Am I supposed to care that this shit heap is totally destroyed?

Attached: dominant-girls-lisa-l-01.gif (400x225, 1.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

action.larouchepac.com/trump_investigate_british_subversion
action.larouchepac.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off iqbal

Pretty much this. And no. The UK is in the advanced stages of decay and its only natural that they get replaced by the poopskins. Let it happen, and when they chimp out and demand sharia for the rest of Europe, the next world war can finally begin. Europe will collapse and the purge will ensue. Prepare for it bros.

Attached: RapeVictims ShutUp.jpg (710x960, 76K)

What do you expect? Brits are more inbred than your average mudslime.

They're also the most degenerate, and as was covered in another thread here THEY are as bad as Jews with historical revisionism.

Nobody cares if you care. Unless you are wealthy. Are you wealthy?

I get sux months of ptsd because of the food everytime I go there... Holy fuck just when you think it can get worse it fucking hits you... Fuck

You're not supposed to just care, you should be celebrating

Not that we have it much better

UK, USA, and AUS
any country under people who can't into brushing their teeth are countries that need to die.

British girls are pretty much the worst, unless you can snag the 0.1% who are beautiful and don't act like sluts. If you can't get that, I don't know why you would want a British girlfriend. Girls from the continent are significantly better looking and less trashy. In fact, having lived abroad in a number of places and met girls from lots of different countries, I would never actually try to find a girlfriend here. Maybe I'll get lucky and get one of the great ones, I hope so, but I'll look elsewhere for the most part.

I feel bad for any britbro who hasn't been exposed to the world outside Britain. Girls here are awful and have absurd standards, considering they're pretty much the worst in Europe. Girls abroad are better looking, have more realistic standards, and are basically just better humans. There may be some Dutch bro, or Swedebreh, or whatever who says that they're lot are bad too, but they probably just don't realise exactly how shit British girls are.

>t.MUTT

Attached: 4855C903-8278-4EB5-9CA4-F8B661D83ACE.jpg (1024x648, 65K)

THATS A FACT!

Memeflag means jew or britbong

>see pic
Somewhat true

Attached: D46BAC3A-A979-4C1D-997A-3F4D11AEF460.jpg (1024x696, 94K)

Its not funnny nor does it garner any kind of redpill and only exposes you as bluepilled for thinking anyone would see this and laugh or agree

I'm USA you fucking leaf

>leafs opinion
>relevent

My gondoleances

Which is exactly what (((they))) want.

Why arnt you making BBC threads like you have been all morning, my melinin enriched friend?

I used to love the UK, then I took a reality check

Attached: 1545413168962.jpg (1220x1030, 221K)

Britain isn't a country.

Prove it assad

No opinion and your countrys still shit, next time post a meme if you have the proper loocsensceing

Attached: 9D697348-C035-4F65-84EB-50AC847482F1.jpg (1024x887, 116K)

Why is 2031 selected first? Or is it just an odd website where the tab you're on is a different colour to the rest of the page?

the uk is such a shithole hahahaha

Wow wasn't that difficult

>complains about memes but postreddit memes in return
>procedes to take a shit on the uk but has a president who is a massive cuck, has daily pride parades and mexicans flooding the boarders
>is a leaf christmas fag
The day of the rake isnt soon enough

Attached: 6160522B-96CC-4DD1-BF45-9200130515AD.jpg (1900x1155, 455K)

Why is it always Americans that start these threads?

Imagine this fucking projection. Imagine actually believe a retarded Image like yours. Imagine you were also making " red pilled" Statement with that. Imagine actually believing YOU are the enlightened, informed, critical individual here and everyone else is the brainwashed Plebs. Imagine being so utterly retarded.

Attached: 1543966081961.jpg (1025x2779, 821K)

nobody likes us
everybody hates us

Strike the new and he will flinch
Also
>((((((( germany))))))))))

Attached: A5BE267D-99A9-4813-AF8A-3A978A88C086.jpg (1200x1238, 252K)

More smother/facesitting stuff plz

Jew, not new

Reminder that pic. related is the trigger for these threads.

Attached: 11.png (188x366, 42K)

user., aren't the Britsh the mongrel rape-babies left behind by Norman and Saxon conquerers?

the british are so cucked they are only allowed to bitch on the poles wich actually work. (because they are white). Meanwhile achmed is raping thier daughters with a free pass. Just nuke it already.

>aren't the Britsh the mongrel rape-babies left behind by Norman and Saxon conquerers?
>the mutts call the anglo a mutt

Attached: 85E7585B-62CA-4B2F-A3F8-94E744E5328A.png (900x506, 464K)

No, seriously. Just answer the question about your mongrelised countrymen, if you please.

Attached: oopsie.png (766x649, 97K)

Dont forget the Vikings and the Romans.

Someone nuke us asap pls

Attached: Screenshot_20181226-183329.png (1455x2048, 1.72M)

Attached: Screenshot_20181221-205431.png (1283x2048, 666K)

>proud of being a mutt
Really, user.?

About time. We need more diversity in opera goys.

HOW CAN YOU FORGET THE MOST ROTTEN TEETH IN THE WORLD??????

EVEN THEIR HIGHEST CLASS HAVE NEVER BRUSHED THEIR TEETH

Attached: 5A861511-8EA9-4493-9631-DCA9C0B7B402.png (500x300, 37K)

WHAT'S WRONG WITH BONGS?

Attached: kate_middleton_teeth.jpg (615x409, 45K)

Wh*te countries are gross

BRAPPPPPPPPP

Attached: 63FD3652-A213-4202-900F-8FE0794F716F.jpg (500x269, 15K)

>I used to love the UK
me too user, we're a nation of kiked cucks now. depressing af desu!

Big deal, my teeth look exactly the same and I’m italian.

It could be worse, you can be America and find barley anywhere that doesn’t have niggers.

TRAD QT'S DON'T LIKE ROTTEN MOUTHS. BETTER START BRUSHING THEM, BRO.

I haven’t had problems with sex, even with my fucked up teeth.

KEY WORD: TRAD QT

I don’t want some dumb christfag as a wife.

OH, OK THEN.

>when they chimp out and demand sharia for the rest of Europe, the next world war can finally begin. Europe will collapse and the purge will ensue.

Attached: 1391529646094.gif (404x272, 168K)

Can you stop typing in all caps? It makes you look retarded.

Attached: 3AD3301D-D55B-4EB3-8A56-38919231D3D7.jpg (449x565, 27K)

We have niggers galore now user! All freshly imported!

Attached: image.png (1280x1280, 2.1M)

I CAN'T, I'M RETARDED

usa unironically has much worse food than the uk (neither is good).i spent a week in kansas. food was absolutely disgusting, by far the worst i ever had.

btw buffalo wings are the most disgusting things ever

Depends on what region you live in. I eat at Bob Evans for breakfast and they make some good shit.

what are the odds that OP is a Jew?
100%?

Attached: 2808430re333333333.jpg (494x482, 29K)

Well somebodies mom must be proud of them for that.

Britain women are ugly but don't despair British men now that Muslims are in Britain there will be many Muslim girls to choose from.

>It could be worse, you can be America and find barley anywhere that doesn’t have niggers.
Do not get out of the city, or populated areas much do you?

Lived in US for 6 months, loved it, never had a problem with the food, except for the large portions!

Manlet detected.

i just think its weird that the US was a colony but somehow we have better mastery over English
Brit accents are so fucking thick you guys make fun of us for not having a strange accent.
I wanted to type an example but your toungue is so incoherent I cant even think of a way to mock it

You fat fuck brainlet.

>most disgusting nails on a chalkboard accents
You haven't heard argentinian spanish have you?

The bigger you are, the harder you fall. The beauty of politics, it is a pendulum.
Jow Forums trusts British media more than the British.

Attached: jeu.png (1280x853, 74K)

lol, you would kill to be that kind of mutt, and this is coming from a mutt also

All-trans Lohengrin when?

I love female brits accent. Not the low class one but the aristocratic one that sounds like an angel is gassing a Jew.

We've taken this shit hole over, no more whites only brave Muslim brothers and pious Muslimas. We will make Britain great again by getting rid of all the weak whiteoids. Then it's America next, nothing can stop Islam from controling the world and it's beautiful.

Im just glad they brexited themselvs so they can't travel freely in the eu anymore

boiled, salted, and done

Attached: boil.jpg (225x225, 5K)

source on that ?

As a Brit, I can confirm this to be true. Married an American. I was surprised when I saw her ass for the first time, because British women are all flat.

Apart from inbreeding. And low IQ. And the Chinese. And the fact your nations are laughing stock. But apart from that, nothing.

CONGRESS, INVESTIGATE BRITISH SUBVERSION OF THE USA

>We call upon the House Judiciary and House Select Committee on Intelligence and the Senate Judiciary Committee to fully engage in investigating British subversion of the 2016 election, the Trump Presidency, and the geopolitical reasons for these British actions, issuing a full report at the earliest possible time to the American people.

Petition Link: action.larouchepac.com/trump_investigate_british_subversion

Lyndon LaRouche, “Cancel the British system, Save the people.”
>action.larouchepac.com/

Attached: End the special relationship with the United Kingdom; end the secret government.jpg (1280x720, 350K)

bet you watch their art though ya hypocritical phuck

Attached: London.png (800x450, 892K)

Attached: Defender of Islam.jpg (570x787, 146K)

Attached: 1517702863824.png (460x568, 76K)

probably smells like fried food and desperation for resources

Attached: 1517607113571.jpg (898x628, 67K)

You are right to fear the eternal Anglo

there will be no chimping out. It all goes along to the Kalergi's Praktischer Idealismus

a*Gloids are the juden of the white race, just as greedy, deceiving and with no sense of honor

As a frog who lived in the UK for a decade, I second this. Don’t get me wrong, the UK brought me a lot career-wise (which I repaid in tax, I hope) but the local women? It’s particularly annoying since most British guys are actually much better than their female counterparts.

Luckily, for the shithole it is, London had a decent bunch of European women.

My HS gf in the UK was QT but my American wife is a huge trade up. Most English women have this uncanny valley thing happening, especially now they plaster on makeup like a geordie shore skank

That's because British women age like milk.

It’s another JIDF divide and conquer thread. Nobody gives a shit lad. Anyone who’s ever spent any time here knows it’s a good place with good people.

>worst food
You've clearly never had a full English breakfast, Juan