Do girls talk about politics when they're alone?

Do girls talk about politics when they're alone?

Attached: 1533523455339.jpg (1125x1181, 199K)

doubt

>girls talk about politics
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
closest thing to politics they'll ever mention is "cruelty-free makeup".

>Do girls talk about politics when they're alone?

Yes, and they secretly become rational and emotionally stable.

Ha

The only common topic I know of is how much they hate other girls.

Love how you freaked them out with your photography.

Be careful, you could end up on a watch list mate.

It's on TV, all over online news, probably getting talked about a lot at schools, so why not? There's a war going on in the West. It's hard for anyone to ignore it.

they talk about make up and how 'cute' certain things are.
women from 18-59 are the same in these matters.

Simple answer is no. However, he. They do it’s usually about how we should let hoards of niggers and MexicAns into our country so they can have a better life.
t. I have a sister

>"Do girls talk about politics when they're alone?"
Do men? It really depends on the person. I know some women that have a deep interest in politics. A better question would be "Are women into radical politics" and the answer to that would be generally no, unless it's communism. That's for other reasons though. Communists have spent over a hundred years deliberately trying to appeal to women and now there's somewhat of an intellectual tradition for it.

Attached: 1541242531701.jpg (901x1024, 180K)

No, they talk about how small and inadequate your tiny white penis is

Hahaha I know this ass
she's an italian girl that was famous 5 years ago because she beat up a girl in a youtube video

They talk about: other girls that are currently not present, relationships, vacations, fashion, family issues, cheating.
That covers 98% of their topics.

No unless it’s to argue against trump. I have intelligent friends who can’t imagine questioning the MSM narrative, I never realised what a shit fight it was debating someone programmed to discard non mainstream news sources. At least uranium one has a New York Times source

Underrated bants

Attached: 1508430452674.gif (400x206, 1.76M)

they talk about the politics of feeling and what they should do to you to continue feeling.

OK, Chang.

no they talk about becky's butt

This, but I’ll add to the list because you missed food, celebrities, tv shows, college and work.

No? No? No? No?

Attached: 1537470065091.png (600x600, 438K)

Its white knight cucks like you why women have so much power over man.

Attached: aa.jpg (986x995, 113K)

No, they talk about the next charcoal they gonna roast.

Only if there's a social dynamic where they can punish one of the girls for not believing their narrative.

It's gossip "Did you hear? Sarah told me her boyfriend voted for trump, I can't believe it"

No.

Attached: 1543096537970.jpg (400x387, 18K)

That is why men should not seek soul mates in women but pleasure or a good mother for children (depending on the situation). Its a myth maybe 1 in 1 million. Maybe it works for low IQ men. Men have different interests.

KEK

Attached: 1529530587852.jpg (334x334, 88K)

Pretty much. If you’re able to eavesdrop on women among themselves it really comes down to shit talking girls who aren’t there and humble bragging about who has the strongest, hottest, richest, tallest, most alpha boyfriend.

Attached: lmao.jpg (620x413, 53K)

They have no interest in anything.
I never met a girl who could debate philosophy or politics. Women are very boring if you don't have sex with they

That's a step too far roachlover

They're boring full stop
Theyre for breeding and raising children

top kek

Attached: AE6174E7-CA04-449C-B3A3-5C8C0B72820D.jpg (226x223, 8K)

Hey! Who is deleting posts?

There were a few times when I walked in on female co-workers in the break room and they were talking about dicks.
Even my female boss was there at one point talking about how sweaty she likes her men.
The only things on their mind is breathing and fucking.

jej

I know my sister and her friends do because I've secretly recorded their conversations on several occasions, but the conversations they have about politics usually devolve to what they FEEL is right (i.e. open borders are good, refugees are just human beings like you and me, racism is bad etc). Women are mostly very emotionally driven. It's rare to meet one that can look at things unemotionally and objectively.

tpbp

Why do women blather so much about the inane details of their days bros?

modern women are braindead, if you are female and have a few extra brain cells you will be like a giant among them, you'll find nothing in common - stupid social heirarchies, drama, he-said-she-said crap

Even “smart” women with high IQs are dreadfully boring. But to make it worse is the additional pretentiousness.

Some beta faggot romanian gypsy

>secretly records family
What the fuck mate? Where's your sense of familial kinship?

>Do boys talk about politics when they're alone?
Fixed that for you OP.
Most don't.

Attached: DhmSHHxUYAAMZgs.jpg large.jpg (640x509, 33K)

fuck you, shitposter

Women talk for the sake of talking itself. They’re just vomiting emotions on each other.

>I’m so happy!
>Sqee! I’m so happy too!
>OMG we are sooooo happy!

Men talk about constructive things generally or to stimulate thoughts about a subject

That’s hot, do you also peep on her in the shower?

The what are we doing here on pol?

They talk exclusively about Monster Cocks

>modern
theyve always been this way inclined
only now there is no underlying moral/religious//societal mechanism to keep them reigned in and limit their hypergamy,gossiping and inconstancy

Attached: ohp.png (1307x667, 771K)

Maybe the 5 percent of them who has reminiscens of some kind of brain activity

Is your name perhaps Bond, Mr James Bond?

Attached: 51E786E1-8979-4D72-9660-ED518A9F92EA.jpg (317x464, 32K)

99% of women dont care about politics except for catchy slogans

The women interested in communism are the mentally ill sexual freaks with no prospects. Usually university grads working at coffee shops and with facial piercings

Kill yourself! Stream it, because I want to see you die!

Attached: faceoff.webm (264x480, 1.98M)

Whom?

when women are alone they gossip, compliment each other, give endless details about their every-day routine, and insult whoever they are not currently talking to.
>Women take everything they are told as pure fact
>Women never question morality, philosophy, or deduce any meaningful conclusions from their observations.
Women just agree with whatever the popular opinion is; they just want to be part of the "in" crowd.

Me my father, brother and friends do all the time.

Attached: 637F82CB-B662-441E-BE34-DB6E6133762E.jpg (640x300, 52K)

>If you don't want to die to ensure the freedom of rich land barons, then gtfo

Attached: WatermelonIsn'tMeat.png (604x513, 543K)

Boys talk about what is in OP's photo, most specifically in the middle bottom part, oh and politics too I guess

based

Depends. In the US they say something like "OMG, Jamal's cock is sooooooo big!" followed by giggles and then they set up a schedule about who gets fucked and in what order.
In europe they just flash the crap their chad bf bought them to one another.

No. Never. (.. Maybe there are unicorns)
They talk about guys, sex and their vaginas - in intricate detail. Yes, I'm serious.
I've overheard women talking about how they've pulled out pubic hair out of their pussies after sex.

Attached: 1530022204117.jpg (748x1024, 61K)

HAHA this

Because at one point that daily drivel helped build relationships. Strong relationships among women made a community. Community meant your offspring were more likely to survive, particularly when the men were out hunting. It was necessary from an evolutionary standpoint - among women.

Men don't understand that the chatter is a woman's evolutionary attempt to forge connection. What most women don't understand is men do not need this, nor do they want it. Subjecting them to it does not increase the bond.

>orang man bad?
>yes, orange man very bad
>hmmm, yes... orang bad

Pay taxes to some douchebag who was born into his position of power in a landmass 2,000 miles away or live freely with your countrymen hmmm.

I don't even know guys in their 20s who talk about politics or anything intelligent and I work at a major bank, let alone these vapid cunts.
The women I work with harass me more than any man would harass a girl without getting metooed, and only think about sex.
I'm surrounded by retards on a daily basis. I've been working there for 3 months and I've never been so disappointed in my life.
I was expecting to meet smart, interesting people but it's just an extension of our retarded society.

There’s kind of a blackmail elemant to it. You have to emotionally validate the girl’s feelings and responses or you are uncaring or weird. It’s like a scaled down version of Caligula demanding the senate call his horse a senator.

Like actual politics? Females care nothing for the tribe.

source??

Yes girls do talk about politics when they're alone. The girls in this pic do. I'm sure the guys on the right don't talk about politics as they're too busy talking about sports, party, girls and sex.

Attached: gp.jpg (800x470, 113K)

The Irish make the best jokes

That ass is made for producing shit

>your countrymen
most of the men who fought were dirt-poor conscripts doing it for the pay. the romanticism of the revolution is doing more harm than good.
>let's not forget that after the war taxation was even HIGHER than under British rule.

Attached: mud_is_white.jpg (634x422, 88K)

You got a loicence for that pic?

Attached: 1534207943162.jpg (359x195, 44K)

Heil Hitler

That too.

Same reason women with masculinized brains such as tomboys and autists don’t get along with them.

>OMG I’m soooooo sad
“I’m sorry to hear that. Can I do anything to help you out?”
>wtf? you’re supposed to feign sadness with and for me!
>weirdo!

Women, in general, are fucking boring. I'm not some incel hater, either. I'm a married 41 year old male who has always had a gf, friends with benefits, side piece, wife, etc since the age of 15. All of them, regardless of looks, IQ, socioeconomic background, degree(s), and income is the same boring person infatuated with television, books for children (Harry Potter, Twilight, Cinder, etc.), spending money on stupid things, social media, and spending time and money on stupid, vapid things.

Out of all the women I have known, hooked up with, etc., there is not a single one of them who would have a book written about them. The men I know are a different story - self-made millionaires, war heroes, academics, politicians, writers, tradesmen, etc. It is like men and women are two different fucking species.

>99%
Maybe.
>The women interested in communism are the mentally ill sexual freaks with no prospects. Usually university grads working at coffee shops and with facial piercings
I think you'll find that lots of women agree with the message "everyone should get stuff and we should all be nice". Of course that's not what communism is, but it's the popular interpretation of communism. I know some women who are very much in support of the equality message of communism without being attracted to the weird, bourgeois liberal impulse of libertinism that has infected the post-ML movement.
You know what's the worst part, leaf? It's the same fucking thing in universities, the supposed bastion of intellectual thought. Both students and professors alike. Complete brainlets. Frankly the lack of smart people to talk to is what's blackpilling me way more than anything else.

upload it here faggot,

Another request for video.

Attached: Haylee-Heart.jpg (450x500, 83K)

When they do talk about politics, it's not for the reason of articulating an argument or persuading the opposing side to consider a more nuanced position; they talk about politics solely as an extension of social dynamics.

>OMG I read this great clickbait paragraph called "women rule the world," it was really empowering and made me feel good
>OMG did you see what [celebrity] says about politics
>OMG did you hear that [politician we are against as a group] decided to do [objectively bad thing as told by goodlooking TV personality]
>OMG did you make your sign yet for the women's march oh and did we decide what coffee shop to go to after we take photos of our signs

It's all variations of
>group is good
>enemy is bad
>you go girl
>look at how cool these celebrities are

This thread again

female politics is more like a program that executes when a certain topic arises which consists primarily of the ideological assertions made by entertainment media personalities, ie utter leftist drivel.
Women very rarely have a genuine interest in deliberating over political philosophy.

Women are naturally communists. Men give them resources, and they divide it up equally between themselves under the expectation of sharing every time.

If you’ve ever had female bosses or coworkers you know how much they love having useless meetings every week where everyone circlejerks and never disagrees.

Which group talks about politics when they're alone? Which one doesn't? The answer is obvious.

Attached: gvsb.jpg (800x256, 60K)

Yes if we are one on one. It's not so easy to talk about politics in a group.

No, they just talk about dick size and make fun of the girl who is dating the guy with a small penis. I would know because my gf would let them talk badly about my small cock and then shed tell me what they said while I jerked off.

Yeah, they talk about DRUMPF and the poor illegal immigrant children and pretty much act as human pull string dolls for whatever the MSM wants them to think. I've literally seen it in my gf's group chat text messages. they were all crying when drumpf won, it was fucking outstanding to read.

Attached: 1540940559622.jpg (209x235, 5K)

>He does not know what communism is. >Look, ancient Greek tried to distribute wealth
>DAZ IZ GOMMUNISMMM

TBF though aren't meetings with male bosses the same? Most meetings are generally useless circlejerks.

Same. My sister lives to signal about equal rights for faggots and trannies.

Of course they do, it goes like this:
BRAPP BRAAPPP BRRAPP

Attached: eledick.jpg (479x747, 40K)

Girls, I doubt it. Most have no knowledge of or desire to know about anything outside of themselves and their circle.

Women, occasionally. There are a few who come places like here and educate themselves outside of MSM. Would they talk to each other about it? Again, I doubt it. Women talk to fit in, to forge community. When they are an outlier in opinion, talking politics will not accomplish that goal. Most women will just agree with whatever view tends to be popular- to fit in with other women. Men do not have this issue, so women may be more likely to talk to men about politics. Much less group think with men.

From my experience:

Girls talk about material things, guys and who is cute.

Single young women talk about material things, guys, dates, going out and drinking

Non quality/low income/young single mothers talk about needing a babysitter, going out, having no time for themselves and when the next welfare payment is coming out.

Quality mothers talk about kids, childrearing issues, marriage issues, school and other family concerns.

Older women (grandmother age) are the most likely to talk politics and other topics that may not be accepted by the group as a whole. They can be fantastic to talk with.