Sleep Apnea ((scheme))?

Is this shit just another jew ruse cruise? Something about it feels fishy.

Attached: sleep-apnea-what-is-fb.jpg (1200x630, 24K)

Some people really have it, but yeah you want to avoid becoming dependent on external apparatuses if you're able to.

only fat people have apnea because their fat necks choke them while they sleep.

I have sleep apnea. I dont use anything for it and I feel fine.

Attached: 1544971087173.jpg (660x883, 321K)

My cousin would fall asleep driving and couldn’t figure it out he was always so tired. He fell asleep while we were on the interstate with his son in the back seat. Scariest shit ever.
He went and got the cpap mask and he was 100% better in a week.

Mostly from being fat, also small jaw and big tongue are risks. It’s extremely common as being a fatass is extremely common.

The machine sucks since it can dry your mouth out and cause more problems.

I'm underweight and I have it.

Machine to keep fat people alive so (((they))) can siphon money out from Medicare and Medicaid.

Quick rundown please.

how did people survive before CPAP machines? did they all just die in their sleep? Darwin in effect?

If you have sleep apnea you'll know it on account of the fact you constantly wake up in the middle of the night gasping for breath with your blood pressure and heart rate spiking and thinking you were about to suffocate to death, about 10-40 times per night.

The only one bamboozling you is your own airway.

Yes, this machine is an affront to God. The obese deserve death in their sleep, and society needs this to maintain a positive balance of productive citizens

Snoring =/= sleep apnea but for some reason medical field disagrees

Seems like there has been a huge boom in diagnosing people (of all sizes) with sleep apnea, which is when your tongue or throat can block your breathing while you sleep. It's just subtle enough that it doesn't wake you out of full sleep but also powerful enough to not let you get the sleep you need. Can also cause death apparently.

It is legit and then machines help. You do have medicine and science fake news but not this

Lose weight, fatty
Stop spraying pesticide that ruins your swallow reflex.

tony robbins has sleep apnea, does he look fat to you?

Attached: rob17_8.jpg (660x879, 385K)

Yes, it's another attempt at celebrating disability.

Incorrect...stick to talking about things you actually know something about..my guess is that won't be much

probably a nerve problem in his case, I bet he uses home pesticides. 0 pity.

Damn that’s scary. Glad he’s okay and better.

sleep apnea is just bullshit that means you have a shitty mattress and/or pillow... or you're insanely obese to the point where you'll die this year. Sleep on the floor and you'll see immediate improvements unless you're stupidly fat.

Obesity is a prime risk factor for sleep apnea but not everyone who has it is obese. Other potential causes are deviated septum due to injury or defect, adnormalities in the soft palette of the mouth, chronic sinusitis due to allergies or respiratory infection, acid reflux, and sometimes plain old ordinary stress.

Some people might not notice they have moderate sleep apnea during the night, only discovering they feel especially tired every day, particularly in mornings, sometimes with headache or migraines presenting. Others are woken by their own cessation of breathing, which can lead to insomnia and cause other problems that may make the apnea even worse.

Some persons with mild to moderate sleep apnea may find relief without a CPAP machine by dental retainers that slide the lower jaw forward, anti-inflammatories, or prescribed steroid sprays for sinuses.

Eat a better diet (raw meat raw dairy raw organ meats). Have kids when the wifey is young (like 15-18 years young) so they develop better. Workout and exercise in a healthy way. Don’t eat sugar, plant carbs, processed foods, and breathe with your mouth closed and through your nose at all times, only breathing out through your mouth if you are vigorously exercising and have to.
This has improved my mild sleep apnea tremendously.
ALSO get yourself some “mouth tape” for helping to keep your mouth shut at night when you sleep to prevent mouth breathing, which is bad for your dental arch, teeth and jawline. Your tongue should have a constant pressure on the roof of your mouth and the backside of your front teeth.

>fat murican on the internet
>so fat he stops breathing at night
>IT'S THE JOOS

The (((medical community))) is putting practically everyone on it. Just like psychiatric meds. The test has become an excuse to put people on it. I question (((vaccines))) too.

I was exposed to mono-ethanol amine during my service in the USN sub force. That shit can and will fuck up your soft tissue causing you to suffer obstructive sleep apnea when lying on your back.

It's the latest medical problem fad. Remember tennis elbow, carpal tunnel, fibromyalgia, etc? Boring narcissistic people jump on every latest fad like this to get attention. Most medical problems are symptoms of a disordered mind.

While I have as much disdain for the medical community and pharmaceutical companies as most on here do, the diseases and conditions they talk about and treat are 100% real. The problem is they sell you a solution that does not work. They also do not fix the root cause of these issues and do not care to do so because they would go out of business.

The entirety of most medical issues present in this world fall on poor diets as we grow up and develop, resulting in mutations, abnormalities, and psychological and social impairment and trauma.
We need to focus on diet first and foremost.

90% of people I know have never ate (especially raw) animal liver, despite it being one of the most nutritionally dense foods on this planet.
We are FUCKED if we don’t return to a primal carnivore diet consisting of raw foods from healthy animals.

CPAPs are legit.
> Have sleep apenea.
> Not obese.
> Snored loudly all my life, people would tell me I’d wake gasping for air.
> Fell asleep at work often, fell asleep driving a couple times.
> got CPAP
> No longer have these problems

True, Americans have become obese because jewish greed. (((High fructose corn syrup))) is the leading cause of obesity and diabetes.

Try sleeping on the floor or incredibly hard surface without the cpap.

trendy medical problems are real, but sleep apnea is a well understood and potentially lethal condition that has been named and studied since the 80's. plus it seems like it would be less attractive than just claiming adhd or depression or some such. air pressure masks are a big adjustment to make to your life compared to just taking some trendy brain pill.

redpill me on eating raw liver pls

it's a thing. Friend of mine just found out how bad his is. He's 6'2";230lbs. Benches ~385+. Is in really good shape.
Went in and did the study and found his oxygen levels were dropping down to 40% while he slept. So while you may keep waking up in the morning your body may not be getting the oxygen it needs to survive.
His brother is a bit taller weighs the same and goes to the gym with him so they are in fairly the same shame. One's a nurse and one's a drywall guy now.
Could you imagine slowly suffocating while you sleep?

>doctors, scientists, teachers they all lie, but cheeto elvis? he is truthful all the time
as an MD I welcome such retardedness, you will in the end get sick and end up at my clinic, I will get paid tremendously to treat someone in an advanced stage of the disease

Attached: 7de03916baea0fc5d20c2aa482b6a864e7a68d8326992bae3008fce36d17cf57.jpg (211x239, 8K)

>polish
>doctor
pick one

its really no joke what they've done to our air/water/food, across the world... completely unrestrained greed with no moral/ethical compass kills, over time.. and this is giving them the benefit of the doubt that causing harm wasn't the intention in the first place

we weren't supposed to sleep on mattresses were we?

>we weren't supposed to sleep on mattresses were we?
right... over the last 6000 years we suddenly developed an aversion to comfort while sleeping. People aren't this stupid right? right?

My dad has it and sometimes doesn't breath for a minute when he sleeps only to wake up gasping for air.

Shit sucks man

I use CPAP. 4 hours sleep with the machine is better than 8 hours without

It causes heart strain and heart disease.
If you have sleep apnea, you should wear the mask if you want to live to an old age. Otherwise you run the risk of dying in your 60s

QRD:
>You're a fucking idiot and so is OP. KYS.

it's real I have it..if you're lucky like me you're just really tired and maybe headachy all the time..if you're not so lucky maybe you don't wake up one night

>raw dairy

Attached: 1545530011519.png (960x1024, 838K)

You need to mew more.
Really, search Mike Mew tongue posture. Explains everything

I had it, it went away when I stopped drinking too much alcohol, stopped eating too much grain, dairy and other shit. If you have it you also probably suffer any one of these or more IBS, dry skin psoriasis, arthritis, ache, depression and fatigue. Doctors will tell you there is no definite cause, no cure and will only offer treatment for symptoms aka poison.

Ignore my advice at your own peril.

youre fine, motherfuckers listening to you struggling to breath while trying to sleep themselves arent

>ALSO get yourself some “mouth tape” for helping to keep your mouth shut at night
you stupid cunt, you can cause yourself to suffocate if you have a blocked nose.

No you're a mentally I'll toilet scrubber that's why you have it

said the mobile poster

Why thanks mongrel

HAHAHAHAH

said the mobile poster. whats wrong cant afford a desktop?

Wisest answer in the thread

>IBS, dry skin psoriasis, arthritis, ache, depression and fatigue
Fuck, I have five of those things (+terrible sleep) and I've stopped drinking for years. What do?

Haha what are you half beagle, quarter lab and a quarter lard ass?

I think I'm going to get a CPAP
I have had excessive daytime drowsiness forever

My COPD is similar with the suffocating every night.

it is almost 100% certainly caused by something you are eating, cut out grains, legumes, dairy for a while and see if that helps. Those foods cause inflammation which is ok if short term but over longer periods of time, it means damage to your body especially the gut lining. Ever heard of leaky gut?

yes, are you 100% poorfag?

I apologize for hurting your feelings.

probably smoking as well

I had trouble sleeping once, but my doctor told me that 100% of the patients he has sent for sleep study are magically diagnosed with apnea and prescribed a $1000 cpap machine. He's gotten several complaints about it.

>a canadian apologizes after not offending anyone
now ive seen everything.

But honestly, Im like soooo bottom befuddled from your bantz. idk if I can keep living

it causes an autoimmune response because your body is being overwhelmed by proteins it does not recognize as food, many of those proteins are so called anti nutrients that bind them selves to actual nutrients, so it is not surprising the body reacts in this way. Those 5 illnesses are imo autoimmune disorders, it can lead to things like MS were your body is literally attacking its self due to a highly triggered immune system. Seriously google into it, it really helped me when I switched to eating only a pure paleo diet, sure you can't eat processed foods but why would you want too?

Depression and laziness come together, the depression and fatigue is caused by the food you eat, thus you feel incapable of cooking a decent paleo meal. You have to force yourself to do it, just stop eating shit, do some workouts once you feel better, this will boost your energy levels and you will feel great again.

>cut out grains, legumes, dairy for a while
I'll try that
>leaky gut
Heard about it once, it was from a new age retard so I didn't pay much attention

Well said user. Actual truth.

Sleep studies help with diagnosis. Measuring oxygen saturation and episodes of apnoea

Thanks Nigel, I'll give it a try

and fucking honestly you don't need to be a tv celebratey chef to cook food, I just put all veg in the same pan as the white rice with plenty water, I fry the onions, peppers, mushrooms, tomatoes in my mince beef, I spice them up with turmeric because its anti inflammatory, salt (to taste) and serve. I don't give a fuck if it looks messy so long as it tastes ok and is giving me the nutrients I need, I don't fuck about when I cook, I don't have time to fuck about.

there is no excuse, google some meal prep videos and learn how to cook, freeze and effectively store a whole weeks of meals during some hours on a week end.

Sorry I dont speak teenager

My mother stop breathing in her sleep and die in 1980 then I am having sleep apnea also and I am only 31 year old is scary.

nice retort my maplenigga

only things with the paleo i disagree with are never eating white potatoes or white rice, both are ok in moderation, never brown rice though, its a jew trick that brown is better. It is not because the outer skin on a grain of rice is what contains the part that cause irritation, its the plants defense mechanism. White potatoes are only considered bad because they introduce more sugar into our guts than we would normally have available, otherwise they are perfectly fine to enjoy.

But I would consider no rice until your symptoms improve, and they won't much until after 2 - 3 weeks, it take a good 2 - 3 months to really heal up your skin btw.

I'm here for you fren

Attached: 1536084616436.jpg (400x400, 27K)

I had a fat retarded roomate who had sleep apnea. His breathing would slowly become shorter and shorter inhales as the passageway closed, and finally a huge gasp of air as he was basically woken up from lack of air. Happened every 10 minutes or so lol. He always looked tired as shit.

oh it's real alright. I don't use a mask but I have to use a molded mouth guard and a wedge pillow to keep my airway open while I sleep.

It’s just an attack on snoring.... god invented snoring

while I dont think what youre doing is the textbook definition of paleodiet eating healthier will definitely help clear up health issues

its real and you will get heart problems that will kill you eventually if you don't get treated

please read my post, it will save you lots of time, I spent years with problems, I spent years trying various diets and none were working until by accident I tried the paleo diet, then I learned that the foods I cut out were the cause.

Just give it a month or so, also I should note that my sleep apnea was so bad I'd have sudden pain in my chest if i slept on my left side, I always sleep on my right side now, but mostly I can sleep on any side.

PSORIASIS DOES NOT JUST EFFECT THE SKINS!

It actually cause joint pain like arthritis and important to your problem causes inflammation around the lining of the heart, which was my cause of chest pain when I lay on my left side or on my back. Take it from an user who figured it out for himself, don't trust a doctor ever, they are brainwashed, and you die taking the medical jew.

sorry didnt see

>after 2 - 3 weeks, it take a good 2 - 3 months to really heal up your skin btw
Meh, I had most of those symptoms for 4 years (and insomnia for a year, which is by far the worst part). Three months is nothing.

Same. I gained 60 pounds of muscle from being on the cpap in under a year. It's amazing what your body does when it doesn't get oxygen. No more midday naps now either!

I have OSA. I stop breathing about 65 times per hour without the APAP machine. Without the machine, I fell asleep driving, working, woke up with bad headaches, tired all day, generally felt like shit. I the machine is uncomfortable, and annoying. I was told without using the machine I run the risk of dying pretty quickly. I'm not fat, or out of shape, the structure of my throat is normal, no blockage.

> sleep apnea is not a jewish trick

not really. fat people are just more prone to getting it than normal sized people.

No... you didn’t.

There isn’t a single leaf in existence with 60 pounds of muscle on his entire body you cucked little fairy