Hogg Plans to Major in Political Science At Harvard; Harvard Doesn’t Offer Political Science Major

>Thank you all for the well wishes, I’ll be attending Harvard in the fall with a planned major in Political Science.
>-David Hogg (@davidhogg111) December 22, 2018

>But it looks like Hogg might have to change his plans.

>First noted by Kathy Zhu, Harvard does not offer a major in political science.

archive.is/jUIrb

Attached: Hogg.jpg (850x600, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UuuiL4VcPJo
youtube.com/watch?v=hy6FV2LN_sg
archive.is/jUIrb
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>hogg continues to be a massive retard
kek no surprise

who??

He is such a retard.
Imagine not even knowing what he is studying at college

>Kathy Zhu

she is 100% a chinese spy sent to subvert the rising tide of white nationalism through the maga movement but holy fuggg would I nut right inside her double agent pussy

She’s just another qt Asian girl who loves white dick so much she fights for pro-white interest. You will NEVER see a white women ever stick up for white men like Kathy Zhu does

Daisy is so well-versed in politics by this point that she'll create her own major at a prestigious Jewish university

I figured out david's little ruse.

this is david's unedited interview with those 2 girls allegedly during the shooting
youtube.com/watch?v=UuuiL4VcPJo

he filmed & interviewed the girls at 9:30 AM during the 1st drill. Then he films the 2nd part later on around 2:30

>You will NEVER see a white women ever stick up for white men like Kathy Zhu does
yeah because she's paid by the chinese government to do that
i'm not saying i would pass up on a CCP sponsored blowjob from her but it's very transparent

Dios mio.
El abominacion sin cerebro

Yep.

>political science
wew

Harvard is like the Hershey's of college

I hope someone shoots this noodle armed little faggot

Underrated.

Makes sense, he is a useless leech

Attached: DvXMpMCWwAU-YVd.jpg (960x905, 86K)

She's not even a cute double agent. You need some higher standards for women you would throw your white genes away

how did david know the shooter was neutralized at 3:13 even though cruz was arrested 3:40

Attached: 1521915825491.png (662x603, 435K)

He’ll drop out. He’s really fucking stupid.

This pic is retarded, the fucking chin is blatantly different.

I liked when he tried to convince canadians to vote in the midterms and got booed away for being so retarded.

isn't that the guy from fucking young guns

its supposed to be retarded you idiot.

>This utter retard got into harvard

Definitely rigged, if any of you have read his twitter and reddit posts you can see that the kid can barely fucking spell properly, he's a genuine ADHD riddled retard. His rich dad probably bribed them.

The fuck for? Like, oh shit, this guy sorta looks like this faggot, here is a random blurb and some random photos, thx frens.

Attached: penisjuice.jpg (600x1556, 190K)

yes its lou diamond phillips before he gots aids and changed his name to david hogg

Attached: I do detevive work on 4chips.jpg (499x344, 30K)

>#

Another Harvard "graduate" with no skills, but a bevy of unearned A's

>Hogg Plans to Major in Political Science At Harvard
he should stick to cocksucking

The ADHD fad died a long time ago. Autism is all the rage now.

What a retard.

>Definitely rigged
HOGG is the next UNABOMBER!

#

Thats Lou Diamond Phillips

He doesn't even know how US elections are conducted.

youtube.com/watch?v=hy6FV2LN_sg

# If this doesn't work I give up!

This isn't funny, just creepy.

havard is a meme.
one of our worse presidents was offered to work in there.

99% chance it's just under a different name with the exact same courses and content you would find at every other college. Literally pedantic garbage.

>"Listen to me I just graduated Highschool!"
lol
>standing on the corpses of dead children to elevate yourself.
>why doesn't Michael Moore use the money for his movies to help Flint, MI instead of just whining about how other people aren't helping them.
"We're still at war in Afghanistan" yeah... thanks to Obama...

Attached: ArtieLange.jpg (288x342, 18K)

what you expect from a kid that interviews his (((friends))) at 9:30 in the morning and passes it off as happening during the big fake shooting

He's going to major in cock.
But, Harvard doesn't offer a major in cock.
Sad.

I would think a reputable law school wouldn't offer a meme degree for people that couldn't do law.

my thoughts exactly i think its cringe when anons create weak OC

How much would you bet on him not making it a full semester? Full year?

Attached: gun grabbing tide pod generation.jpg (720x515, 88K)

Harvard has no meme degrees because every degree they give has their name on it. Those rules don't apply to them no matter how worthless and useless the field really is.

Imagine knowing that any future success he has is coming off the backs of 17 dead class mates.

hogg would fit right in at the FBI or DHS

>how did david know the shooter was neutralized at 3:13 even though cruz was arrested 3:40
Wait, dude looks familiar...

what time was nik cruz at the school? maybe 9 in the morning?

Attached: 4 minutes.jpg (1923x2172, 753K)

I had a friend in high school who was a nationally-recognized rower, she was a freak of nature. So of course she got big scholarships to big name schools to row, and she ended up picking Harvard. She graduated a couple of years ago, but she was borderline retarded when it came to her studies in high school. I was in a couple of classes with her, and I did just fine while also being a pretty dumb student, while she would barely pass. Anyone who says these schools don’t make exceptions and put athletes as well as rich kids in one-essay classes is delusional. I had other friends make it into these schools by merit, and I feel bad they have to deal with this shit and actually have to work for it.

only land-owners should be allowed to vote.

What a nigger.

Attached: 1511151142816.jpg (750x770, 379K)

just watch, soʏvard is gonna make a PolSci course and name it after him

Attached: dissapoint.png (297x324, 125K)

Daisys little brother.

he's going to major in 'usefull idiot'.

Soros gets him into Harvard,
by stealing a spot from a low grades minority!

>archive.is/jUIrb
They have Government which is basically the same as Poli Sci

Why people give this crisis actor any attention boggles the mind.

i'm guessing you show up and agree with all the ignorant shit the teacher says. otherwise you fail and lose your scholarship.

only lefists are cringe, if you think otherwise you're a JEW, and should be ignored.

These "conservative" columnists are really dumb, low iq individuals.
Yeah, main Harvard does not offer a major in political science, but there is the The John F. Kennedy School of Government at Harvard University (a.k.a. Harvard Kennedy School) that specializes in political science and government majors.

Even a Latvian nobody like me knows this stuff, why don't these pundits?

Stop giving this nobody attention
He's would be a complete nobody if you stop caring

He hasn't done anything o

Gotta say for being a BASTE CHINK IN A MAGA HAT, she’s fucking eerily stupid and can’t give Harvard’s Majors list a brief look through.
>Government
>The concentration in Government introduces students to the discipline of political science: the study of power in all of its many forms and consequences. Aiming both to prepare students to lead engaged civic lives and to introduce them to the ways in which political scientists explain and analyze the social and political world around us, the concentration has four curricular goals.
If he feels uncomfortable studying government he could always study:
>African and African American Studies
>The Department of African and African American Studies brings together scholars and scholarship from many disciplines to explore the histories, societies, and cultures of African-descended people. The field of African and African American studies is not only interdisciplinary but also comparative and cross-cultural. Africans and people of African descent have developed cultural forms that have profoundly shaped the fine arts and popular culture in the Americas and all around the planet. Comparative and cross-cultural studies of Africa and its diaspora contribute enormously to our understanding of race and ethnicity, and ideas about race are among the central objects of study in the field of African and African American studies. In addressing the ethical, social, and political consequences of racial thinking, the African and African American studies faculty raise questions relevant to the experiences of all peoples.
Or
>Studies of Women, Gender, and Sexuality
>The study of gender and sexuality has long constituted a vibrant and engaging arena for interdisciplinary work and intellectual inquiry. At the heart of this field is the assertion that gender and sexuality are fundamental categories of social organization and power that are inseparable from race, ethnicity, class, nationality, and other categories of difference.

Watch out. Snipers are coming for anyone that talks shit about Ho

>that face
post daisy

Imagine not being at a school shooting but claiming you were then using the deaths of supposed school mates to rise in the spotlight of American Zionist occupied media, in order to tell the world "we wan't your guns".Why is it that everything we know and continue to learn is instigated upon the death of many?
This is why we will never be who we truly are on Earth, we started it off all wrong from the first world wars because of Zionist jews.

harvard does not have majors they have concentrations
they do not offer a political science concentration but they have one called "government"
they also have "special concentrations" for students whose interests dont fall under any particular category

the question on everyones mind: over the summer if harvard hosts an open house/orientation where potential students can come and get information about concentrations is this a concentration camp?

Attached: florida.jpg (1125x696, 175K)

It really doesnt matter what he is studying at harvard.

You go to harvard so that you can say for the rest of your life that you went to harvard. Thats it.

In his case specifically, he is being groomed for power now, so having that word on his resume at all is the objective.

fpbp

>groomed for power
this kid can barely tie his shoes, he's useless for anything like that
I'd bet it's just some classic Harvard admissions virtue signaling idiocy

That's true but political science is still a bitch degree for law dropouts.

Pol btfo

Attached: Capture+_2018-12-26-14-56-58.png (1440x2090, 219K)

>graduate school
Flag checks out, low IQ leaflet

isn't his dad FBI or CIA? fucking hell they're not even trying to hide it anymore

Attached: occupydemocrats.jpg (640x640, 199K)

>our
Which one?

the face of "what a fucking retard"

Why do I never see any Daisy pics? She was such a qt

No surprise. It's been known he's literally retarded since he got into the spotlight.

LOL. EMBARRASSING FOR HARVARD AS WELL.

That means they don't offer it for undergrads.

Attached: you.webm (1280x720, 955K)

This

Harvard will probably create a PS major for one of their Chosen.

Attached: FloridaShooting.jpg (1164x712, 355K)

Whole lotta salt ITT over some kid going to school.

no wonder this retard got such a low score on the SAT

Attached: mikey.jpg (498x503, 23K)

He hasn't even attended yet.

>salt
nah, Harvard just continues to sully their name by allowing actual stupid people to go there. not that all the blacks and shit they keep shoehorning in isn't doing that already

Attached: 2018_05_24_Commencement_Selects_MStewart_Web_025.jpg (2550x1700, 714K)

Impossible. He got pulled in by Harvard. Why would they want to fail him at this point. Hes a publicity stunt.

This. It's all for liberal donations. They might have his handler write up some speaking events.

There are no majors at Harvard. We have concentrations. This kid is gonna get B's and C's (Harvard F's), will never get good internships, and will be excluded from social life for being such a faggot.

Don't worry; kids who don't belong are made to feel it.

>He hasn't even attended yet.
you can barely read, I see.

A feature not a bug. Harvard is an elite finishing school for the NWO zombies.

No, you mentioned that he is another Harvard graduate with unearned A's. He hasn't even attended yet, let alone earned a single grade or graduated.

He's going to graduate high school this fucking winter semester...

What a fuckin moron.

David Hogg is the posterchild of beta cuck soiboi pussy bitch

he is 100% qualified as he has a BS in PolSci from FDU (class of 2009) and is ready to start grad school at age 29