Defend this Trumptards

Defend this Trumptards
>Banner in chief

Attached: 41F88330-CE83-4D70-A302-6DDED130DF18.jpg (750x1054, 559K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wrdw.com/content/news/President-Trump-Signs-the-Farm-Bill-Making-Dog-and-Cat-Meat-Illegal-in-the-United-States-503308841.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hurr durrr durr orange man bad?

Yeah, fuck the chinks

IT WASN'T ILLEGAL ALREADY?

THAT WASN'T ALREADY THE LAW!!?

Attached: 1424399121023.jpg (640x360, 21K)

I'm sorry your favorite foods were b&. Now show us your flag, gook leaf.

Attached: 35dd2279ef5192ca777496678816d027--so-funny-funny-shit.jpg (316x421, 39K)

Are you Fucking serious? There are millions of cats\dogs out there that are dying and homeless that don’t hae owners and they can be used to end mass starvation in the USA. I swear to god EVERYTHING he does just makes this country worse.

Thats..actually based

That's what they use in Chinese food. That orange chicken never has the consistency of actual chicken.

>end mass starvation in the USA
No one starves to death in the US. You know you have to be 18 to post here, right?

Attached: b92.png (200x226, 18K)

Feed the anorexics catmeat
MAGA

>believing the cheeto in chief can dictate what I can and can't eat

Guess I'll never visit the us again.

I will report you to the cops and then shoot your kids if I catch you eating cta or dgo meat

>Doggo
Humanity's best bro since prehistoric times
>Cat
Doggos needed to get this protection, and catfags were going to be mad if their little parasites didn't get the protection too.

Crazy people sometimes starve to death because they avoid help

ching chongs eternally BTFO

Attached: chinas greatest hits.webm (240x320, 1.98M)

>can't eat dogs or cats
Isn't that just common sense?

bet you also believe straws kills turtles right, underage?

Please tell me what is wrong with eating a dog or cat

Yeah there are some crazies who you have to shove food down their throat but no one starves because of no food like dude was saying.

Attached: 1542138149727.jpg (2048x1726, 138K)

You can't fuck your dog and eat it too, asshole

This is how you separate the rich and privileged with the poor. Y’all have never had to eat one because you’re all privileged and never had to experience hardship.

Shall not be infringed

>sausages found to be 20% cat
>it's not illegal your honor

yeah i'd rather it was illegal my dude

Translation: Gooks go home!

my sides have been defeated.

40 million Americans don't have enough to eat, you just don't realize it because 200 million or so are fat. There are absolutely starvation deaths in the US.

i mever undersrood why they drive this bad, some even look like they run over people intentionally. is the overpopulation make them cynical about their surroundings? i am really curious as to what do they think when they crash and or kill people

kek

Attached: 1448563209812.jpg (160x160, 5K)

Natives in your country even eat human flesh, mate.

Too small, not enough useful meat.

People here have lynched chinks for eating dogs, you don't mess with the dogs.

No shit, it is more nutritious than dog meat

Shelters put down so many strays, making them forbidden to eat just seems wasteful. I wouldn't do it personally, but you can't tell me no one could use the meat.

Find the most recent news article

You can in Japan bro

you indio goblins are just as bad at driving as chinks are

>41F88330-CE83-4D70-A302-6(...).jpg
Dog and cat meat was never the problem before. It's already banned in the US. This is a manufactured "problem" in search of a public relations solution.

There are government programs out the wazoo for people in poverty. If you make nothing and have nothing, the state will still feed your worthless ass. Anyone "without enough to eat" is glossing over crippling drug and alcohol problems which vastly outweigh their access to food in this country. I'm actually amazed you would even try to make the argument.

Attached: 1520065949670.jpg (300x300, 20K)

Why should cat and dog meat be banned if we still allow primitives to enslave and murder billions of cattle, pigs, chickens, etc?

GOOKS BTFO

Attached: 1431199204379.gif (375x206, 812K)

people that can eat people are the luckiest people in the world

Attached: dindins.jpg (300x168, 4K)

How will liberals spin this against Trump?

Think about what kind of shit a stray cat or dog eats, now think about eating that because you are eating something that eats that. You don't want to eat stray dog or cat, and it would be criminal to use that for charity because of the potential poisons in the meat. If you're that desperate for meat there are tons of food banks to pick from. Or, if you've still got some pride just raise rabbits, chickens, or hunt.

dont do this

Only subhumans eat dog meat.

you're right cat tastes a lot like raccoon and fucking stinks up the whole house while cooking. Dog isn't so bad it's similar to pork with a gamey after taste

>food stamps
>food bank
>church
If you're starving in America, than that's your own fault

Gooks BTFO

I know people defending eating cats and dogs ITT is bait but I can’t help myself.
Literally a .22lr can fetch you a seemingly unlimited supply of squirrel, bird, rabbits. They are everywhere. You have to be a pathetic human to have to resort to eating a cat or dog that walks right up to you for scratches.

checked and keked

How about we send those animals to Mexico. Make them pay for it and than use that to fund the wall. Send dogs to Canada, they'll pay big money for foreign ass

Strays usually are made into food for zoo animals. What are they going to eat?

>same picture not found
stop falling for inspect element ruses Jow Forums. ffs this one is obvious. what the fuck would the farm bill have to do with dog and cat meat legality? think you faggots.

a bird or a squirrel doesn't even make a meal, not worth the calories it takes to hunt & prepare it. A cat will feed a family for a day, and no cats never just "walk right up for scratches" they're skittish and take a long time to 'reel in'

Exactly. Even if you had no access to any of the available programs, which is impossible, you can still get a double cheeseburger for $0.99 and then reset the three week starvation clock. You could find $0.99 on the fucking ground walking around the street for a day. A homeless person could easily find a day's worth of carbs in a given trashcan and again that's if he was choosing to do this and not just go to a soup kitchen, not have EBT, not use any of the dozens of programs designed for this purpose.

People literally use weed killer to rid their yards of wild onions that work great in stews. If you are only able to kill one of the animals I listed in a day you are a special kind of retard.

You think there are just unlimited animals in a city yard? There are like 3 squirrels and they only reproduce ones a year. Rabbits would be abundant if the fucking stray cats didn't get to all the nests before they're grown.
Cats are limitless it seems between all the strays and the runaways, plus all the freebies on craigslist

Well I can agree with you that cats are an invasive species and need to be culled. I just think that legalization of eating them would cause an underground market of breeding for the sale to shitty restaurants.
Also other than cracking down on breeding murder dogs, leave the pups alone

>hard winter hits
>lose power in city
>no food, frozen water lines, car wont start
>have to melt snow for water
>2 weeks of no food
>have to eat family dog or have family go hungry
>boil up some water over the trash can fire in your living room
>atf busts in
WHERES THE BUMP STOCK WE KNOW YOU HAVE IT
>shoots the dog youre boiling
BAG HIM FOR EATING A DOG TOO

anorexics don't eat because they don't want to eat, not because they can't

also most anorexics are girls who love cats

Lol, sadly that's what most of Jow Forums seems to unironically think would happen.

Attached: 1545338938396.jpg (1024x903, 70K)

*ahem*
FUCK THE CHINKS AND THE JANNIES

Attached: 1523685511275s.jpg (249x249, 8K)

This is anti-Asian

HAHAHAHA
CHINKS BTFO

He's hitting the Chinese where it hurts. Those commie spies won't have anything to eat now.

This is highly offensive to my culture!

imagine being so retarded you can’t even google

wrdw.com/content/news/President-Trump-Signs-the-Farm-Bill-Making-Dog-and-Cat-Meat-Illegal-in-the-United-States-503308841.html

A couple restaurants I worked in would give stuff they didn't sell but prepped for the day to homeless dudes (always men) at the end of close, mainly baked goods so perhaps not the best nutrition but better than starving.

Canada btfo

>Tacobell's taco's flavor changes sometime next week

You're really asking people to defend a law that makes eating cats illegal? I didn't even know it wasn't already illegal until just now.

And I will nullify your charges if I'm on the jury.

They're not starving because the food isn't available; they starve because they can't pay for it. Also the homeless keep managing to eat.

No kidding! Shit

Attached: 1544918761073.gif (198x203, 1.51M)

That is a practical reason for not eating them, but then how do you explain cornish game hens and 5 lb chickens?

>ASIANS BTFO

what do you think happens with the millions of dead dogs and cats from shelters all over the US. they are rendered and fed back to our animals. This is why you make sure you know what's in your pet's food.

imagine if you stopped giving jewgle the rights of being the only search engine.
start saying "search the net" etc...

There’s literally nothing wrong with dog meat

Is that caramel marshmallow trying to eat the basketball with it's ass?

Literally nothing about that needs defending, you degenerate snek.

Can and did, subhuman.

Based!

Lmao Jow Forums confirmed peta cucks

Koreans seething

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME
MY FAMILY HAVE SURVIVE ON CAT A DOG FOR 200 year

>you indio goblins are just as bad at driving as chinks are
Only when drunk.
Which is most of the time.

Gooks absolutely seething

Is that supposed to be a bad thing?

Attached: 1496579023223.jpg (345x336, 214K)

It's racist, of course

this shit happens in morocco too, they caught one selling dog meat , they gave him 10 years jail.
dont know if that is enough jailtime.

I'm going to eat my cat, how are you going to enforce your law ?

Is horse meat still legal?

Attached: 1545512736725.jpg (417x417, 34K)

GOT A LOICENSE FOR THAT CAT MEAT

Baby steps brother

Fucking dogeaters go home.
Fucking savages

we need a loicence for a cat in belgium

Based question, and checked for importance!
Horse steak is fucking awesome!