Cultural Marxism and Judaism

What's the link? Redpill me.

Attached: AdornoHorkheimerHabermasbyJeremyJShapiro2.png (622x473, 202K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carpocrates
bitchute.com/video/w7FBRv6xI5jv/
youtube.com/watch?v=tDTarKh0_EE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Someone drop a few knowledge bombs.

They developed what we today know as "cutlural marxism" in post WW2 Frankfurt

Attached: frankfurtschool163748.png (1440x2256, 592K)

I know. But what was "Jewish" about the Frankfurt School? How did Judaism affect their views?

>post WW2 Frankfurt
No, it was between World War I and just before World War II. Hitler came to power in the 1930s and started expelling the Jews. A lot of them ended up in American universities, like Columbia University in New York. They then began indoctrinated teh generation of Boomers attending university.

I understand all this. But what ABOUT their work is JEWISH?

It is of the one and the same.

read Culture of Critique you lazy faggot

Read Culture of Critique

I have. MacDonald knows very little about Judaism plus he doesn't go into detail about what the Frankfurt School actually believed. I want to know the real deal.

through corruption of Rabbinical judaism through the "Up is Down" lens. Like every other satanist heresy in the world.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carpocrates

I read a book that had a whole chapter dedicated to that topic a few weeks ago.

Attached: Jew 1.jpg (1512x2016, 945K)

Attached: Jew 2.jpg (2016x1512, 1.11M)

Give me a few minutes and I can take pictures of the rest of the chapter if you want, OP.

>Cultural Marxism and Judaism. What's the link? Redpill me.
Cultural Marxism is secularized form of Talmudian parasitism.
(Remember this and repeat it as often as possible.)
And white privilege theory is new form of Bolshevism.

Attached: alexander_solzhenitsyn_quote.jpg (1024x570, 128K)

>mein neger

I've read The Dialectical Imagination which has some info but not a lot. It's mostly Marxism apologism.

Attached: fsjudbpsdimj.png (553x523, 254K)

"Cultural Marxism" doesn't exist

Attached: d5cbce916f4f172bbb35282faebf5d752308058ce505d2479c803d5bd04fcdf3.png (483x695, 231K)

Except of course when it does.

user delivers

Yeah it does. In fact it's the only form of marxism that still has any relevance.

Attached: Jew 3.jpg (2016x1512, 1017K)

Attached: Jew 4.jpg (2016x1512, 1014K)

Attached: Jew 5.jpg (2016x1512, 890K)

Attached: Jew 6.jpg (2016x1512, 1.05M)

fin

Attached: Jew 7.jpg (1512x2016, 1.12M)

Other than the fact that the first generation of the Frankfurt School was entirely Jewish? Adorno and Horkheimer wrote in one of their most famous works "The Authoritarian Personality" that anti-semitism was the mark of an authoritarian personality. Why is anti-semitism singled out when there are many forms of prejudice?

Attached: 1490496108648.jpg (1598x1600, 1.67M)

You're answering the wrong question. OP knows they're jewish. He wants to know what about their work was derived from the beliefs and scriptures of Judaism.

How can they argue that the holocaust isn't a religion? Look at the singular importance placed on that one thing as if this hasn't happen over and over and over again in history. The entire religion is defined by it, it's the foremost connection diaspora or atheist Jews have to Judaism

This is great stuff. Name of book?

Well, why was anti-semitism given special importance in the construction of the authoritarian personality? Why such a specific form of prejudice? Plenty of anti-authoritarians are ardent antisemites, and plenty of authoritarians are philosemites, though I have read rebuttals and critiques that address their blind spot on leftist authoritarianism

Marx never talked about culture in that way, Marx principal concern was about the economic system of his time you fucking retard.
>Yeah it does. In fact it's the only form of marxism that still has any relevance.
"Cultural Marxism" isn't a form of Marxism. Marxism is an analytical framework and hinges on the belief that societies and economic systems are based on the material conditions that created them. Your concept of "Cultural Marxism" that there is some boogeyman out there trying to destroy muh western civilization is not only an absurd conspiracy theory but is completely antithetical to Marxism.

Jews have always viewed themselves as outsiders in our culture. Because the FS saught to deconstruct and weaken western culture so that it couldnt rise up again against Jewish supremacism, and also because the founders were strongly self-identified Jews, it was a jewish movement with jewish specific interests

Frankfurt School weren't Marxists.

Literally the second sentence off wikipedia:

>Founded during the interwar period, the School consisted of Western Marxist[1] dissidents

You aren't fooling anyone you shill with your ridiculous anti-intellectual conspiracy theories

Attached: 5fefb2c840cb8ac39afd9b82a980597759c038631eb4a00fcbcecf5b9e4d4903.png (1266x546, 365K)

The Political Philosophy of the Frankfurt School by George Friedman. It's his PhD thesis. Which sadly means it's not easy to find a copy of. Amazon has them for $60, but you can find them in college libraries as well sometimes. Well worth it if you ask me, one of the most enlightening books I've read in a long time.

>why was anti-semitism given special importance in the construction of the authoritarian personality
Because it needed to be in order that future generations of jews not be subjected to auschwitz.

>address their blind spot on leftist authoritarianism
The frankfurt school was the originators of "intolerance of intolerance", it's not a blind spot, it's wholly intentional.

Of course Marx never talked about it. Everything marx talked about was more or less proven irrelevant by the first and second world wars. Which is why the frankfurt school created their own philosophy of cultural marxism based on marxist principles mixed with freudian psychology and with the revolutionary subject of the working class replaced by college students and the residents of the third world, as these were the only two groups who still existed outside of the reward structure of capitalism.

You're peddling ideas that went out of fashion literally a century ago. If the marxist revolution happens, it won't be the working class to bring it about, it will be endless hordes of third world scum. Nobody hates communists more than the working class.

Attached: intellectuals, bourgeois, and workers.jpg (1002x1280, 551K)

>It's the "Cultural Marxists" to blame!!!

Attached: 8305040502350ddca57573543f793be8cabb2d1b49c065ac172eefe68edff9f0.jpg (931x503, 156K)

Does he talk about the tikkun olam concept at all?

You know, you’d probably have an easier time convincing people if you didn’t sperg so completely and utterly every time the topic comes up.

How were they NOT Marxist?

>Which is why the frankfurt school created their own philosophy of cultural marxism based on marxist principles
Except they opposed historical materialism. They weren't Marxists in the slightest.
>working class replaced by college students
Leftism has been subverted by capitalists into meaningless idpol conflict as a means to distract the proles from the real class conflict.
>as these were the only two groups who still existed outside of the reward structure of capitalism.
Don't forget the working class
>Nobody hates communists more than the working class.
Because the working class LOVE exploitation and stolen surplus value you chuckle fuck

Attached: c87efd6cbd6be0ddb2d4e03754216118bebfde3474a4f1c42082282ec0178c13.png (1807x880, 342K)

>Don't forget the working class
I didn’t, they don’t exist outside of the capitalist reward structure. That’s the whole point of cultural Marxism. The working class revolution failed. It’s never going to happen. The commited, intelligent marxists (as much of an oxymoron as that might be) moved on to the next revolutionary subject. Meanwhile morons like you are just left desperately clinging to a dead ideology because you failed to adapt to reality.

I don’t believe so. Though the whole book does make clear an air of ”we must save the world from itself” thinking in the Frankfurt school

They reject Historical Materialism.
>they don’t exist outside of the capitalist reward structure
Yes they do, their surplus labor is appropriated from them
>That’s the whole point of cultural Marxism
Not a real thing
>The working class revolution failed. It’s never going to happen
No it succeeded in many places and is inevitable as the rate of profit continues to fall
>The commited, intelligent marxists (as much of an oxymoron as that might be) moved on to the next revolutionary subject
And tell me which Marxists might that be?
>Meanwhile morons like you are just left desperately clinging to a dead ideology because you failed to adapt to reality.
It isn't a dead ideology, Marxism is as relevant as ever. Marx gave us one of the best critiques and analysis of capitalism and that isn't going away just because you bury your reactionary head in the sand

Attached: 1545760305780.jpg (571x1024, 84K)

>Leftism has been subverted by capitalists into meaningless idpol conflict as a means to distract the proles from the real class conflict.
Freudian kikes like Marcuse contributed to that. Breaking free from repression has the consequence of freeing yourself of restraints on consumption, he's retarded for not seeing what he would create with Eros and Civilization. The same capitalism him and his fellow tribesmen profit off of non-repression, they don't perpetuate it

From what I know, kabbalah and the concept of tikkun is big in Benjamin but I can't prove it.

Attached: fsjoo30rhet.png (509x340, 146K)

Redpill me on tavistock institute and cultural marxism

Adorno and the Beatles.

link is easy the jews that were the frankfurt school developed it because the direct revolutionary approach in russia bite them in their ass when stalin took power. also they control the ngos spreading it like theamadeo antonio stifutng ing ermany which is lead by a jewess or the EVZ stiftung ngo which has jews and literal representatives for Israel in the kuratorium

no post ww1 frankfurt the frankfurt school then went to the us during the nazis regime and parts returned after the war to subvert germany overall

So what was "Jewish" about their thought?

every single one of those guys was a kike
you know the jews are a nation? that's why the holocaust is a "völkermord" in german , the "murder of a nation" not a religiozid

The Frankfurt school is inspired by the Sabbateans, who are viewed as blasphemers by every self-respecting Jew. But that doesn't fit the Jow Forums narrative, so you may simply pretend they're all the same thing.

ok it is as jewish as the ottomotor is german,
a jewish brain produced those ideas, while german brain produced the otto motor,
btw we also invented the diesel and the wankel so it is a tendency for us to invent mechanical shit.

see

>read Culture of Critique you lazy faggot
This is the best suggestion. Chapter 5.

>MacDonald knows very little about Judaism
Huh?

That whole theory reads like the griping of a George Harrison fan

Peak cringe right here. Stop posting.

Attached: 1545577258584.gif (414x382, 3.07M)

whate are you? jidf?

Holy shit. This.

An urbanite managerial Jewish class thrives bests in a confusion of multiple identities.
Whether they know it, or not.

Redpill us on the Sabbateans and their connection to Marxism.

bitchute.com/video/w7FBRv6xI5jv/

youtube.com/watch?v=tDTarKh0_EE