She's Close

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-46687902

Attached: itscoming.png (669x661, 526K)

Other urls found in this thread:

smobserved.com/story/2018/12/20/news/snopes-decries-observer-as-fake-news-for-posting-story-that-justice-ginsburg-has-cancer-sadly-we-were-right/3766.html
archive.fo/6q5Tq
smobserved.com/story/2018/11/29/politics/justice-ruth-bader-ginsburg-will-retire-from-the-us-supreme-court-in-january-2019/3658.html
archive.fo/sZejw
youtube.com/watch?v=AriOjUfbBrw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh no no no no...

Attached: shekelburg judge getting stronger.jpg (660x545, 101K)

please put aside politics and pray for her pol

I pray she dies and goes to hell

Attached: communists.jpg (503x614, 29K)

She's like a fucking terminator.

Jesus somebody just sneak up behind her and yell already.

Not really, she has the will to live and unlimited healthcare resources. If Roberts would stop being such a faggot and some rulings on issues Ruthie holds dear go the appropriate way she might lose that will pretty quick.

She has mere hours to go. It has been foretold

Imagine the outrage of three Trump appointed justices for the next 20-30 years

shes been dead for months now

Attached: 1545793403049.jpg (1080x1255, 310K)

imagine if he got to appoint a thousand because they keep dying

Someone need keep her away from hospitals and their steady supply of newborns to feast on.

No theyre just pumping her up with everything and anything to keep the old kike alive it'll catch up to them tho, it always does.

>27 sep
A FUCKING LEAF

lurk more, newfren.

you'd be pumped up too if you had healthcare like other normal human societies do. BUT THE FREE MARKET WILL FIX THIS AMIRITE

You must be new here

Attached: 1540352675395.gif (320x240, 682K)

Ruth Bader Ginsburg may retire in January. Disputed source.
smobserved.com/story/2018/12/20/news/snopes-decries-observer-as-fake-news-for-posting-story-that-justice-ginsburg-has-cancer-sadly-we-were-right/3766.html
archive.fo/6q5Tq
smobserved.com/story/2018/11/29/politics/justice-ruth-bader-ginsburg-will-retire-from-the-us-supreme-court-in-january-2019/3658.html
archive.fo/sZejw

Attached: Kavanaugh Oath.jpg (2048x1364, 335K)

Fuck off Jidf faggot theyre keeping an old woman alive beyond her means shes suffering

>le jidf
kys right away

>Has to pay people to defend your shithole kike infested country

hahahaha why so mad rabbi?

Leaves the hospital to die at home.

Pray for her cancer - to fully metastasize. I want to read her legal opinions written when she is on a morphine drip for substantive and objective constitutional insights.

Attached: B3510A8E-8A14-4DBD-B8F1-23AF8E9113B7.jpg (992x558, 36K)

Hi Jew, let me show you this oven

Attached: 33451928-8B95-4579-B679-0890C1EDC741.jpg (812x960, 61K)

can someone give her the glowing growing stronger eyes?

like this

Attached: 217168.jpg (600x616, 54K)

Do they think if they say it they can make it true?

Don't you understand, she's probably been dead for months. They're keeping the meme alive to delay any nominations

>dems are so hungry for power they will make a poor dying woman work herself to death during her last precious years

She's had 3 different types of cancer and just had lung surgery. Doubtful she'll make it to 2020.

what a sadistic smile

Gonna quote Godfather 2 here ... He's been dying of the same heart problem for the last 10 years

How many babies did they kill to get enough blood to make her "strong" again?

2019 is guaranteed her year of death, but what month? I think April tears showers will bloom May flowers; the earlier the better but she is tenacious.

No, pray for heaven. God remembers when you pray for hell.

Does that surprise you at all? To be fair, she could have retired under obabo and let him replace her.

Attached: strong.jpg (660x545, 272K)

thanks based bean

>3 broken ribs
>MULTIPLE lung cancer lumps
>old as fuck regardless
bro my grandma (who's younger than jewberg) nearly kicked the bucket this month from 1 (ONE) cancerous lump that caused the space outside of her lungs to fill with fluid, I don't even think satanic rituals can save her at this point.

Attached: RBG.jpg (818x863, 300K)

>looking closer

Attached: 599b2f38f1a850c42a8b6180-750-563.jpg (750x563, 49K)

if she were anywhere near death, they would
of found carbon monoxide in her brain, water
around her heart or water in her lungs, she's
fine for living in a polluted world.

fake jew kike amalekites thrive in shit.

Attached: 2E433469-D668-4DDB-AD5C-1F23E7D2713B.png (707x521, 243K)

Attached: 6D816FCF-BA47-4941-B5D5-B14065FE5D4C.jpg (678x381, 55K)

I keep hearing Trump is going to nominate one of two squeaky voiced women. Hell no! Please! Let it be the most arch-conservative patriarchal no compromises hard drinking asshole he can find. Maybe some former cop with a long list of racial profiling accusations or a JAG officer from Gitmo.

The Elites are well-practiced Occultists who have learned to fear our Lord Kek. Their Agents were quite well aware of the Kek-magic that had been evoked here---to bring down RBG. How much do you wanna bet that (besides the Elite medical team at her constant side 24/7) they are round the clock doing every Rite & Sacrifice they can-- to ward off the powers of Kek?

Attached: peprayer.jpg (500x703, 195K)

Someone post her neighborhood so anyone near it knows to frequent it if they get the flu or a nasty virus.

It will spread and find her all on its own.

close

Attached: 2BA6F112-1158-481F-8851-946900393AB3.png (1536x2048, 3.43M)

you are a faggot

what are the feeding her fresh stem cells?

Attached: 1521735574044.jpg (703x703, 78K)

Man this is so exciting, it is almost like a due date for when your wife is going to give birth to your first child.

Attached: 1539632049368.jpg (336x327, 67K)

No. She's an evil child-killer.

They won't say how bad things are until she's already dead. That's the way it always goes.

They only pump so much cutting edge stem cell serum before her body melts from everything they’ve crammed into her.
She really should’ve stepped down during Obama’s terms instead of now being propped around like a zombie

RBG documentary actually is a great red pill, spend time watching scallia discuss the consitution with pride and love, explaining his judicial philosophy etc. RBG: I HAVE A COLLAR I WEAR FOR DISSENTS. absolute state of females in any profession

I hope she lives forever.
The left will look real bad the more they prop up rbg's body the more delusional they look

It shows that her doctors have been lying this entire time.

Just look at this shit....

Her first answer is around 50 seconds. She can barely talk.

youtube.com/watch?v=AriOjUfbBrw

No fucking way this woman should be working. I bet she can't even make a quilt.

I looked up praying for the death of someone wicked and got results for both Christianity and Judaism. The Christian one discouraged this idea, while the Jewish one said that it is fine if the person is a murderer or materially supports the murder of innocents.

oh lord give me something special rolling for her immune system to collapse

January 1st 2019 3am

Digits confirm, the old whore will croak.

I agree with you, honestly you sick fucks should'nt wish death on this poor old lady. Name one bad thing that she has done to you. She has fucking cancer do you think this is a fucking joke?

Assholes all of you wishing death on a granny.

Be gone

Big if True.

This desu. This is just like when McCain had the energy to vote "no" on important shit and nothing else until quickly dying after life support was removed. Its almost as if (((they))) want to make a border wall illegal via SCOTUS ruling.

dems so deluded that they wont let this cancer ridden geriatric retire as if shes going to make it past trumps term. instead of doing something reasnoble like negotiating with the administration to get a nomination they can at least tolerate they stick to their irrationality and will watch her fall over and die pretty soon, with a subsequent Trump pick anyway.

What did she have, a thoracotomy? That's a rough surgery.

Attached: 1541794626372.jpg (1000x542, 86K)

You first you dirty kike

it constantly saddens me how much momentum the president would have had, but was stolen from him, by the cruel lulz crafted by kids who ended up poisoning their own well, harming the ability of a movement that dared to call for their own representation by the government their ancestors built

she was sleepy that day

Reminder that we get at least 6 weeks of Weekend at Ruthie's before the MSM reports that she actually died. Same as McCain

based

She supports abortion, so its karma.

Fading fading

Attached: bq-5c1d9bbf2f810.png (897x563, 924K)

Kek!

Attached: 585.gif (600x338, 3.18M)

And Gampy Bush. I knew when the leftists started bragging on him out of the blue he was going down fast.

Next year she dies hopefully

Attached: 1545874766911.gif (200x200, 859K)

rumors that sotomayor is in bad health.

"getting stronger" simply means not actively dying. its simply to save face
t. work in ICU

I was just looking for that one!! These are great!

Attached: bq-5c1d77cda37c4.jpg (1600x1000, 232K)

Imagine if she survives until after Trump's 12 year term then all the liberals will be chanting "die Ginsburg die" while we'll be using memetic energy to keep her alive.

Attached: 1543129461066.jpg (1143x1200, 889K)

bretty gud

Attached: 11.jpg (671x453, 26K)

lol whats the point of lying about this? She's either going to live or she's going to die. No amount of "convincing people" either way will affect this.

But convincing yourself your victory is assured and automatic could actually leave you unprepared.

im certain there's no shortage of people with the right combinations of beliefs and interests to be doing this.

After 2016 you're still denying Meme Magic?

Attached: 41.jpg (355x451, 24K)

I also want to see this, it would cause some democrats to literally kill themselves.

>CNN Breaking News:
>Ruthie will live to be 153

Not at all. My personal wish is for her to recognize her failing health and retire with honor. If she's not going to do that though than the only way to maneuver into a position for a political solution for america's problems, she has to die first. It's not personal, it's how the rules are written. Every justice knows that there's going to be people wishing specifically for their deaths as a result of the job. You're disrespecting RBG by suggesting she didnt know this going into the job and can't handle it.

I found that on Neon Revolt.
>>Now for a comfy song by Ralph Stanley:

Ooh death
Whooooah death
Won't you spare me over ‘til a another year?
Well what is this that I cant see
With ice cold hands taking hold of me
Well I am death none can excel
I'll open the door to heaven or hell
Whoa death someone would pray
Could you wait to call me another day
The children prayed the preacher preached
Time and mercy is out of your reach
I'll fix your feet so you can't walk
I'll lock your jaw so you can't talk
I'll close your eyes so you cant see
This very hour come and go with me
Death I come to take the soul
Leave the body and leave it cold
To drop the flesh up off the frame
Dirt and worm both have a claim
Ooh death
Whooooah death
My mother came to my bed
Placed a cold towel up on my head
My head is warm my feet are cold
Death is moving upon my soul
Oh death how you treating me
You closed my eyes so I can't see
Well you hurting my body you make cold
You run my life right out of my soul
Oh death please consider my age
Please don't take me at this stage
My wealth is all at your command
If you will move your icy hands
Oh the young, the rich, or poor
How will like me no (?)
No wealth no land no silver or gold
Nothing satisfies me but your soul
Ooh death
Whooooah death

Attached: 1539534247390.gif (507x433, 443K)

Stupid bitch wanted the first woman president to replace her. For history or some stupid woman logic.

I DEMAND PROOF OF LIFE!!!!!!

Attached: 1515805963904s.jpg (117x125, 2K)

only theirs

Her death is all i want for new years.

We MUST demand proof of life!

She dies on toilet New Year’s Day

always a fucking leaf completely devoid of reality. keep yourself out of american politics you mongoloid. fuck this cunt and fuck 90% of the old money hungry pieces of shit government heads