Jow Forums in unlikely places

Does anyone else here live in a liberal area, like the SFBA or Portland? How do you get by?

Attached: 22405B5D-E9EC-43ED-A5FF-51FC8B32182A.jpg (1242x1302, 452K)

I live in portland. I am girl (male) and I don't get by. I hate liberals. Conservatives hate me. I don't know, consider neckingself sometimes. Too afraid. Lmao.

Dallasfag here. It's always hard but you just gotta find some people is all man.

Attached: Decision-2016-NTX-County-Map-V11.jpg (1092x546, 91K)

Tarrant is going soon too

Tits or gtfo

SF Bay Area. It's doable.

Do you pass?

what part/county

Would love to see any of these up on my beautiful Texan border.

Attached: 3000.jpg (3000x1999, 1020K)

I live in Vermont. Lots of shitlibs but very huwhite.

Attached: vt.jpg (141x152, 16K)

Austin, Texas. It’s disgusting so I’m moving back to Japan in the summer.

second two are effay

Tranny scum

it appears that whites still voted for trump in every county in texas though, except the one with austin

but in usa cities like dc and san francisco are more leftist than any big city in europe. yes, even berlin and paris arent like that

Are you that nazi trap?

There's a few of us.

I live in San Francisco. I just avoid provoking people. The older white women are the worst.
Do they want more "diversity" for their state?
Needs a timestamp.

>Definition of liberalism

>1 : the quality or state of being liberal

>2a often capitalized : a movement in modern Protestantism emphasizing intellectual liberty and the spiritual and ethical content of Christianity

>b : a theory in economics emphasizing individual freedom from restraint and usually based on free competition, the self-regulating market, and the gold standard (see gold standard sense 1)

>c : a political philosophy based on belief in progress, the essential goodness of the human race, and the autonomy (see autonomy sense 2) of the individual and standing for the protection of political and civil liberties specifically : such a philosophy that considers government as a crucial instrument for amelioration of social inequities (such as those involving race, gender, or class)

>d capitalized : the principles and policies of a Liberal (see liberal entry 1 sense 6b) party

didnt read

Try living in NYC. People literally push around carts selling anti-trump souvenirs. Every girl ive slept with on tinder is a democrat. I came inside a trump hater, full load. I guess it's nice to defile feminists

but...why? surely you know traps get gassed?

Attached: 1532067609634.jpg (851x732, 158K)

Go to the gun range. Pretty liberal free zone.

Nashville, Tn fag here. This place has turned ultralliberal in past 15 years

I mean what do you want me to explain. I aint happy about it either.

it feels like every southern state have a major jewish private university that is the most important of the state

I live in richmond va, a city that's 50% black and 40% white.

i say what i actually think everywhere i go and all the liberal women i hang out with usually just assume i'm being edgy and ironic.

Attached: wow.jpg (771x767, 45K)

Let's see those feminine dicks.

Downtown Oakland, it's a trip.

i think the same things except the second sentence is the opposite

Do the world a favor and kys

((((((((petersburg))))))))

I do I dont

blue country in upstate ny
cant wait to leave

Maddie?

Belly of the beast, Washington D.C., but it's cool, this has taught me to like conflict.

I live in austin, worked in movies, into green movement stuff. Fucking loathe all social idiocy and national suicide promoted by libshits but sense I have a beard and long hair people constantly assume im as stupid as them and ask me retarded shit based on the assumption that I must be a liberal and orange man bad. Sometimes i just agree amd end the convo quick, other time I erode thier liberal minds by chipping at fringe issues and obvious insanity all while pretending to be a liberal who tired of the craziness and then other times I just feel like triggering them in public and seeing the meltdown and ill drop some truth bombs about blacks, or IQ or Jewish media led degeneracy..... There are some perks to blending in

I'm Santa Clara County I know quiet a few people use Jow Forums and some use Jow Forums none are my friends

Hahaha. Cry more!
I'm thirsty for your tears.

:(
are u ugly?

315 checking in senpai

Post bussy