>Ralph and Ted part 1
youtube.com/watch?v=dEBdi6Xffd0

>Ralph and Ted part 2
youtube.com/watch?v=WcqZkjNAvBk

>Ralph and Ted part 3
youtube.com/watch?v=LfHtG-38Le8

>Ralph and Ted part 4
youtube.com/watch?v=x7NWfEnPh_E

Attached: Ralph and ted.png (633x523, 698K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CJncCqGK-NU
youtube.com/watch?v=VYwMmDkRCEo
youtube.com/watch?v=r2L7GkrQJE0
youtube.com/watch?v=7yHTpGog0IY
youtube.com/watch?v=DjydOI4MEIw
youtube.com/watch?v=NS5h7xzW2HE
youtube.com/watch?v=CjM89wRMY9I
youtube.com/watch?v=_5wCqYyN-vI
youtube.com/watch?v=2trjCjSjtYw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=e_nqd70OW2A&list=PLLt8gt-3ZZmGtFXlfYK0wlaRi1zN3_bKf&index=6&t=0s
express.co.uk/news/politics/1063710/Rise-nanny-state-fatcats-Fury-huge-salaries-health-officials
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6531981/Acid-attack-horror-man-21-corrosive-liquid-thrown-face-north-London.html
bbc.co.uk/news/business-46684639
couriermail.com.au/technology/satellite-images-show-collapse-of-indonesian-island-volcano/news-story/afac50ce522f5a4ad026a3587f7bd847
dailystar.co.uk/news/politics/749943/theresa-may-win-brexit-vote-mps-fear-no-deal-chaos
inews.co.uk/culture/unlikely-television-art-critic-sister-wendy-beckett-dies/
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/ethnic-pay-gap-difference-black-asian-white-study-theresa-may-uk-a8699531.html
nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=12183037&ref=rss
timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/us/us-cant-be-worlds-policeman-trump-to-us-troops-in-iraq/articleshow/67268197.cms
feedproxy.google.com/~r/guidofawkes/~3/EuaCip9oiAo/
thestar.com/news/world/2018/12/26/two-former-egyptian-presidents-mubarak-and-morsi-appear-in-same-courtroom.html
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-46690627
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-46684638
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-46682411
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-46681768
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-46667891
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-46682660
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-46670714
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-46662546
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-46667662
bbc.co.uk/news/education-46649160
bbc.co.uk/news/business-46612362
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-46657470
youtube.com/watch?v=ubI87ZIF26I
youtube.com/watch?v=IIAKxbq82l8
youtu.be/hTkKr0ElPjA
youtu.be/07Y8ppONuN8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

good aul ted, he knows his place

is this the end of /brit/pol/

Attached: 123.jpg (652x1008, 198K)

im not reading all that

Attached: 1544828524826.png (500x557, 176K)

Politics is really fucking boring, realpolitik is destroy your enemies and that’s all

>tfw Pakiposter is a modern day Dostoyevsky

Time to check the drainage in the northwest field, Ted.

The idiot is very apt for my conflict about selflessness.
Roghozhin is a romantic emotional man.
Prince Myshkin is a christ like figure, selfless and devoted to the good of others
Gania loves from vanity and is mediocrity embodied.

In the end the selfless Myshkin has to choose between two women, nastassya and aglaya. Nastassya needs him more so he chooses her, as she ruthlessly call upon a vow he made to spite Aglaya.

This leads to her murder at the hands of Rogozhin and the ruination of Aglaya. Myshkin goes insane.

Here is that scene with subtitles.

youtube.com/watch?v=CJncCqGK-NU

what did dostoyesvky mean by this?

Attached: The idiot.jpg (181x279, 9K)

HOT QUEENY IS HOT

THIS IS NOW A QUEENIE GILF THREAD

POST DEEP FAKES

Attached: daily_reminder.png (500x665, 385K)

Fucking hell carlisle won 6-0 today

Attached: D246F9C0-038C-4A02-AE91-4E26422BE4A3.gif (500x375, 335K)

>as she ruthlessly call upon a vow he made to spite Aglaya.
she calls upon the vow he made is whats spiteful
his vow was not spiteful

Start reiving borders.

Attached: Border Reivers L_tcm4-565625.jpg (750x563, 69K)

youtube.com/watch?v=VYwMmDkRCEo

I was just fucking talking about that are you listening to me cunt

Attached: E07A52A2-0E40-4451-84EC-39FB6AA4BB8C.jpg (300x300, 21K)

Can someone come over and make me a roast beef sandwich?

I only watched the first video, but I don't get it. Is it about awkward employee/ employer relations? Whats the joke here?

>I don't get it.

Attached: 1545868642373.jpg (293x326, 10K)

youtube.com/watch?v=r2L7GkrQJE0

just had a turkey sandwich and mince pie and xmas pud

I think the rich guy is some kind of royalty and the worker is a modern day cucked slave. It's supposed to be comedic that a richfag decides to talk to his slave like to a friend.

>awkward employee/ employer relations?
kek

>I think the rich guy is some kind of royalty and the worker is a modern day cucked slave. It's supposed to be comedic that a richfag decides to talk to his slave like to a friend.
Thats it. 100%. You got it. Spot on.

You have to admit. its still better than Will Ferrell.

I feel nothing.

it's story of forbidden love
baka

cheer up

youtube.com/watch?v=7yHTpGog0IY

Feeling is overrated...

until you have none

youtube.com/watch?v=DjydOI4MEIw

youtube.com/watch?v=NS5h7xzW2HE

Potatonigger living in the UK lads, I love it here. Superior culture. That is all.

>UK
fag

Shut up, shouldn't you be out enjoying Steo's night with the rest of the undesirables?

So. Two posts.

Here's what I know already.

Youre from Dublin.
You live in Ireland, but are using a British flag.

You subhuman baboon. You literal sandnigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy sand monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Saddam al-Ahmud bin Laden. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that Western Civilization can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Arabian desert you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to ride your grandfather's camel down to Portugal and rape some donkeys, as is in the mudslime nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Muhammad and Ali a chance for some jihad, your sole use to the world. British obsession with a few windswept islands in the North Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Britain has made to the medical field. The MUH EMPIRE sentiment in the average Paki Brit is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your brown hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You camel jockey.

You make Albania look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Detroit of Europe.

Go fertilise Cornwall with you and your families corpses, it's the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. French cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time a British "man" provided for a family.

Die, Saddam. No one would miss you. Not even the Australian Aboriginals who will look after you.

Nonces and southerners out.

Attached: henry-iv-of-england-3.jpg (900x750, 216K)

Got dumped by the would-be love of my life, long-distance relationship, for being a manchild, lads. I got hysterical to her on the phone, and had a crisis, bashed my head against a wall, started beating myself up physically, and been sleeping all day and lying there staring at the ceiling crying all night since.

I wanted to kill myself, but now I just want to kill the person I currently am. She left me for someone who did national service in another country, is studying engineering at a better uni than me, sells LSD, and plays basketball. I am in agony knowing she’s surely thinking “I’m with a real man now”. I study English Lit and I don’t want to be a faggot anymore.

I want to join the armed forces, perhaps the Navy or RAF, and kill this fucking cunt that I currently am. I want to go through the fucking ringer and self-actualise, because I am nothing right now. Should I do it? I’m just worried about becoming the pawn for some politician/weapons salesman.

Could I become an engineer for the RAF, learn a proper man’s set of skills, and train hard for a few years? Or am I very likely to get shipped off as cannon fodder? I need to change, it’s drastic, drastic change or suicide.

You ok?

Attached: 1545535588146.jpg (480x360, 18K)

Best Ted and Ralph sketch

youtube.com/watch?v=CjM89wRMY9I

youtube.com/watch?v=_5wCqYyN-vI

if this isn't pasta, then yeah, just work on improving yourself bud. forget her, she's gone. you can probably self-improve into a man who could do better anyway.
I wouldn't join the armed forces though, that's a bit of a meme. Just get Jow Forums and start some active hobbies.

youtube.com/watch?v=2trjCjSjtYw

Cockblocking is a billion dollar industry.

The armed forces will find out what you have a talent for, and put you to work in it. You will be held to a standard and subject to the judgement of your peers daily. Quite possible you will become involved in dangerous and stressful events. Men tend to enjoy such things. Sign up for a few years and see if it suits you.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=e_nqd70OW2A&list=PLLt8gt-3ZZmGtFXlfYK0wlaRi1zN3_bKf&index=6&t=0s
Didn't realise how good woes's older bids were

It won't hurt forever but that don't make it any easier for sure. Survive this, then when you feel a bit less gutted, make a decision on what to do next. Good luck, lad.

Hi Colin!

Lads why did I let her get away? It's nearly a decade later and now I'm an alcoholic incel with waistline bigger than his age. I should have married that posh girl with the amazing legs but now I'm considering suicide again.
Don't end up like me.

Attached: 1472632267695.jpg (600x238, 23K)

All this anti-britain rhetoric from americans is just showing that demographics have changed. I am starting to believe that most american posters are hispanic

Please. Take it as a warning user. I am the ancient mariner and I stoppeth thee
>The way mum skips me when discussing her hopes of grandchildren

Attached: 1540697655585.gif (373x252, 217K)

whats this

should I move to england? my girlfriend wants me to (she's english)

Yes, Auatralia is going to get expensive as fuck, if the mass migration of fake foreign students and asian millionaires continues. Then again the grass might not be greener on the other side as Australia is still your home country.

No. There is nowhere left.

I get the feeling England is a bit of a mess itself though. Maybe you guys can get it together and reignite some of that glorious old patriotism.

my girlfriend's family owns plenty of land so there iswhere left.

Attached: 1545331514386.jpg (1200x800, 291K)

Proppah werkin class lad, meh

Attached: 1545535243524.png (474x663, 54K)

>tfw not working class

Attached: cropped-1510265594086s.jpg (1200x1298, 137K)

EDDIE WILL GET HIS ASS KICKED ON THE 10TH

who by?

>be Scotsman
>campaign for independence
>get a vote
>lose
>be Scotsman
>campaign for independence
>get an independence vote from EU
>vote to remain
>lose

>Rise of nanny state fatcats: Fury at huge salaries for health officials
express.co.uk/news/politics/1063710/Rise-nanny-state-fatcats-Fury-huge-salaries-health-officials

>'Acid attack' horror as man, 21, has corrosive liquid thrown in his face in north London
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6531981/Acid-attack-horror-man-21-corrosive-liquid-thrown-face-north-London.html

>Boxing Day sales: Footfall down for third year, analysts say
bbc.co.uk/news/business-46684639

>Tsunami volcano collapse pictured
couriermail.com.au/technology/satellite-images-show-collapse-of-indonesian-island-volcano/news-story/afac50ce522f5a4ad026a3587f7bd847

>Theresa May ‘confident’ of WINNING Brexit vote because MPs fear no-deal chaos
dailystar.co.uk/news/politics/749943/theresa-may-win-brexit-vote-mps-fear-no-deal-chaos

>Unlikely television art critic Sister Wendy Beckett dies
inews.co.uk/culture/unlikely-television-art-critic-sister-wendy-beckett-dies/

>Ethnic pay gap: Black and Asian people lose out on £3.2bn compared to white colleagues, major study reveals
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/ethnic-pay-gap-difference-black-asian-white-study-theresa-may-uk-a8699531.html

>Sudan's protests point to weaknesses in Bashir's rule
nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=12183037&ref=rss

>US can't be world's policeman: Trump to US troops in Iraq
timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/us/us-cant-be-worlds-policeman-trump-to-us-troops-in-iraq/articleshow/67268197.cms

>Rich’s Christmas View
feedproxy.google.com/~r/guidofawkes/~3/EuaCip9oiAo/

>Two former Egyptian presidents, Mubarak and Morsi, appear in same courtroom
thestar.com/news/world/2018/12/26/two-former-egyptian-presidents-mubarak-and-morsi-appear-in-same-courtroom.html

another faggot

lol

>Huawei: 'Deep concerns' over firm's role in UK 5G upgrade
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-46690627

>'Wrong to ignore' ethnicity of grooming gangs - Javid
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-46684638

>Jeremy Hunt orders review into persecuted Christians' plight
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-46682411

>Tories accused over Boxing Day 'rail standstill'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-46681768

>May and Corbyn deliver Christmas messages
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-46667891

>Boxing Day hunts: Labour pledges tougher laws
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-46682660

>Gatwick 'no drone' police comment 'miscommunicated'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-46670714

>Ex-Lib Dem leader Paddy Ashdown dies aged 77
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-46662546

>Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Sadiq Khan in Iran jail release call
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-46667662

>Get in debt or turn down job? Universal Credit's 'stark choice'
bbc.co.uk/news/education-46649160

>Does the EU need us more than we need them?
bbc.co.uk/news/business-46612362

>Gavin Williamson: UK ship in Ukraine 'sends message to Russia'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-46657470

>age 12+

Attached: 1545894672903.jpg (712x1131, 56K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ubI87ZIF26I

youtube.com/watch?v=IIAKxbq82l8

Oh good, I had used up all my nightmare fuel for the year but now you just gave me some to last until new year's day.

Wish I had the paint.exe skills to make the man in the middle a shaded out norf fc meme

Attached: 1540496317560.png (1890x708, 1.47M)

Now we know what his new year's resolution will be. Leave Jow Forums and never come back.

Morning lads back at 'work' today, which meant turning on my laptop, logging in and deleting 15 emails and turning on the PS4 to play Red Dead Redemption 2.

Might go out shopping in the sales and see some poor wagies having to work their second 12 hour shift.

Click this shit nigger

youtu.be/hTkKr0ElPjA

The Industrial Revolution and it's consequences have been a disaster for humanity.

Have to travel through London today, wish me luck lads.

just give the gooch a bit of a squeeze to get the last drips out or seepage can happen when you pop it back in your trousers

people will see the seepage and resulting stain

i dont wanna die alone right now

i just did a line of blow right now

Scottish people should be banned from voting

Tim Martin named PM when?

Where’s the comfy Christmas happenings I was promised?

i'll fart in your face you paki

You’ll do nothing let’s be honest

i hate everybody in my hometown

we need a new prison colony with no internet access to deport australian shitposters to

kissing on styrofoam right now

This fucking mutt princess, man. How will it end for her? She's the only member of the Royal family I actually despise though I'm neutral towards the rest of the mongrels. How could Harry not see through her fakeness?
Whatever her dad is doing to get publicity he's still her fucking dad, though I bet inwardly he regrets having been a mudshark now.
Also its hilarious how her 53 year old half sister is still better looking than her.

Attached: 7842818-0-image-a-3_1545849700766.jpg (634x380, 59K)

Divorce then if she starts acting up a MI5/MI6 wet division job.

What’s all this about?

Vote UKIP!

Attached: ukip hq.jpg (500x333, 51K)

Didn't speak to her dad even after all the attempts he made to get through to her

It's almost like they aren't evolved to be here! I thought the diverse people loved Leicestershire?

Attached: Screenshot 2018-12-27 at 11.35.46.jpg (645x921, 228K)

who else wish they were born 2000 years ago?

Attached: 1544929659308.png (700x847, 345K)

who else wish they weren't born?

What did she do? Im asking as someone who doesnt give a shit.

After studying history I can firmly say I would live in any time after anaesthetic was invented

Sounds like nigger drama

youtu.be/07Y8ppONuN8

Attached: britpol christmas.jpg (1024x751, 258K)

tbf tho any time you'd live in would have an anaesthetic of some sort since you bore people to numbness and sleep