What’s the filthiest thing a woman has ever done or said to you?

Well Jow Forums

Attached: F1F5014A-DCAB-47B7-BF86-E8FC610BD569.jpg (1080x1346, 275K)

Sorority girl puked on my dick this spring kek, she was a virgin.

Told me she was a 'squirter', then pissed on my face when she came. Definitely piss, not magic lady cum or something.

Still hot as fuck.

Eat my ass u autistic fuck

"bang my head against the radiator"

Is this to help you jerk off?

I worked at a winery for a while when I was 19.
Some lady had just turned 38 and offered me a blowjob saying she didn't care how old I was, "she'd fuck my brains out."
I was too concerned about super-AIDS and keeping that meaningless occupation, no way I was touching that situation.

>in club
>with girl
>"I'm not usually into white guys but you're cute"

Attached: 1511163663098.png (604x613, 257K)

Borrowed my washing machine and $200 then when I went to get back she punched me in the face 20 times then threated to go to the police and say I assaulted her first because I was in her house.

LMAO
what sorority?
my guess is theta or kkg

Ex girlfriend. Fucked in public. Nobody saw, but they easily could have.

Guess that's not all that filthy in the grand scheme of things. I'm pretty innocent kek.

I am starting to think I am pretty boring sexually because I just fuck the vag. I don't worry about anal or crazy positions or public sexual outings or anything like that. Just let me toss you around in bed doggy style or grind on my face and slide your clit up and down my nose while I eat you out. That's all I care about.

Other than family a fat girl started molesting me in front of people and on my birthday some girl was ready to fuck me after an hour

>not being careful who you lend money to
>lending money to a woman
Hope you learned your lesson bro

aop so nothing too notorious, she's the vp now. honestly she was pretty cute but hispanic so i wasn't going to pursue it

Stole and spent the value of two or three cars in cash.
Punched me (and I would go to jail if I reacted).
Destroyed my apartment.
Crashed my car.
Started some temper tantrums after using drugs.
Stole a lot of shit.

chick told me she wasnt dating me cause she found a new sugar daddy

She said she is changing her dress hold on on phone. I broke up for this behavior

British and a Lana fag. Truly hopeless. Don't worry user, I'll be here to slap you back into shape. Although you are British so, I can only do so much

>aopi
>hispanic
do you go to miami or something? all the aopi's at florida state are white

>flag

i fucked on a playground set, which is probably like a sex crime or something

>hot as fuck
What is wrong with you? I was going to post this exact story with a different ending. I fucked a girl freshman year and she """"squirted"""" aka pissed herself on her bed. It freaked me the fuck out because I was fingering her and suddenly I have these jets of piss spraying all over my hand and arm. It killed the mood for me completely. If I had gotten that in my face I probably would have run straight from the dorm to the bathroom without thinking. How in the fuck did you think getting pissed on was hot?

Attached: 1414994162289.jpg (2972x1444, 2.09M)

How can you fix me?

bacon grease as anal lube, don't knock it till you try it...

Attached: 1542144977318.jpg (890x892, 102K)

USF for engineering. I was her date to formal and I asked an autistic down syndrome kid for a refill of water by accident thinking he was a waiter, but apparently he was the resident ugly chick's date. I also angered the girls at our table because a vegan chick kept eating everyone's cherry tomatoes, "Yeah I'm vegan just give 'em all to me, I love tomatoes". I said under my breath "Yeah I'm a fucking retard I love crayons", but the noise level had died down by that point and I got a number of glares. I laughed for at least a minute because I'm autistic and none of the guys at the table would bail me out, bunch of fucking prudes

Get smashed at Kens and plow some strange

First I'm going to need you to give up on Lana, and all celebrities. And these shitty threads. Stop doing things that make you recognizable here. Lana is fucking killing your mind user. Drop her. Don't fight it.

Licked my asshole.

>There are faggots on here who think this is gay.

But how am I gonna signal to my Romanian friend. I think she’s very pretty.

there are at least 3 and probably more lanaposters. Romanian guy is the most persistent, followed by Democrat flag guy

wut

>one-line writing prompt
>one-post bot
>canvassing/data mining
>bot or foreigner doesn't know punctuation
DO NOT REPLY TO SPAM

Then you are already gone. I will not wish you luck, as it would be wasted on you.

>USF for engineering.
based. Tampa is the only place in america I've ever lived before college so I didn't want to stay there for university, but I went to high school there(if you're familiar with the area, i went to plant).
>"Yeah I'm vegan just give 'em all to me, I love tomatoes".
fucking kek, classic aopi eating everything it lays its eyes on even if she's vegan
AOPi is kind of turning into a fat girl sorority at FSU but there are still some really good girls in it. I personally fw ADPi, KD, KKG, and (occasionally) tri delt, in that order.
>t. KA

Attached: image-2-2.jpg (950x600, 63K)

how do you borrow a washing machine lol

>Get smashed at Kens
only on saturday's for AYCD
BULLWINKLES OR DIE NIGGER

I only meet dirty girls from north America.
They tell me to beat them, rape them, spit at them, choke them, abuse them.
Then they think I will gamble with that.
Or get enjoyment of such.
Then I just jerk off instead.
Does this happen to anyone else?

The full columbian comet routine
if you don't know you're not prepared to know what it feels like

She said "I do"

Thanks for that.

Very wholesome

The filthiest thing any girl has ever done to me was one tongued my asshole.
I'm the high side of Gen X I don't really go in for that kind of stuff, I was just kind of embarrassed for both of us and glad when she got back to work on my dick.
The most filthy thing any women has ever said to me was when my wife was over a week past her due and we had just gone 4x4'ing to try to induce labour and she demanded I fuck her and when I did she was screaming FUCK THIS BABY OUT OF ME and then I thought about all of the stuff I was actively trying to not think about and I was disgusted and horrified to be putting my penis into a bomb comprised of gross fluids and eternal responsibility and then I had to shut my eyes and just think about jizzing, and trying to flood my mind with the top hits of the memories of me jizzing in the past just to keep my boner in the present.
I legitimately felt sick when she said that.

regret

not a problem user. does USF even have KA?
If they do, and you haven't pledged yet
>rush the order

in all seriousness pledging cured my autism.

My wife sucked her son’s dad dry right in front of me, and then spat his still hot semen into my mouth as she passionately kissed me.

Tri-delt is maximum roastie here, I'd never let my girl join a sorority solely because of their behavior. I'm from the south end of the Bay myself, northern part of Manatee. I'm familiar with some of Hillsborough's schools, used to be a varsity pitcher myself. I played with some Hillsborough players in a tournament once.

I'm not in a frat myself, I rushed sigma ki with a few friends but didn't pledge, I don't like drinking or partying particularly and I'm a bit too autistic to enjoy social functions. It was fun while it lasted though. A guy from the Jewish frat asked if I was an ass or tit guy at a function once and I couldn't help but say "ash".

also, that other user wasn't me

Had a crush on a college friend who friendzones. Visits her city (where she has a job) to meet some other friends and accidentally bumps. She has a boyfriend but keeps asking me what did I think of her city and did I plan to shift there anytime soon.

enjoy your UTI senpai

Winrar

Just after we were married my wife told me about how her dad used to fuck her when she was a kid. It was really hot and the videos she showed me of her were crazy hot. She suggested I do any daughters we have same way she and her sisters got it. I probably will, our first one is about to that age.

you just know the baby was mouthing
>fuck me too daddy
what do you think of that fact. are you proud of yourself