Jow Forums MBTI thread 2

Since the last one gathered so much interest. Post your type and explain which qualities you like

Attached: istp_head_normal_small.jpg (750x788, 173K)

>mbti type
>type of girl

I would have liked if you all respected my sovereignty and left me the fuck alone, but you refused to do so and now I have to slaughter you.

>INTP
Restless, manipulative, emotional
I once impressed a friend with how long I held a grudge over someone being verbally insensitive. I apologized sincerely for my petty revenge, but later determined that I was perfectly in the right and have only thought about it in positive terms since.

>ISTP
>skinny trad med cutie

I'm INTP and I liek the LOLIS!

Attached: katyusha-girls-und-panzer-dream-tank-match-9.05.jpg (210x240, 19K)

Listen to what I've got to say because I AM ALWAYS FUCKING RIGHT. The ones who have complete disregard for others around and the world should be put up against a wall and shot. Oblivious unaware tools are a waste of resources and time. Do everything to best extent possible, good is not good enough. Help others when they're lost (if they deserve it).

>I would have liked if you all respected my sovereignty and left me the fuck alone, but you refused to do so and now I have to slaughter you.
said every country the us invaded ever

FULL BLOWN INTJ

Attached: cancer.jpg (700x833, 151K)

standard INTJ posing a question to INTJs, any of you balanced your minor functions and actually found "your purpose"?

INTJ
Proportioned and athletic.
NOW FUCKING DELETE THIS SLIDE THREAD.

Attached: 131.png (717x461, 13K)

Is it possible to, like, 'partition' the brain? Example, i need some brainpower to read, but the rest keep running on the background and then brings up worries just so i lose my concentration. Could one divide the brain so one part can do whatever while the other is busy?

I hate you mbti fags, and none of you are accurately typed.

ISTP
>ENTP
>INFJ

are you a grill? b/c reasons.

>sage in all fields

>INTJ
>natural/athletic build/farm girl build tradcon wife

>sage in the rest of the fields

Attached: 1543634841890.jpg (768x1024, 408K)

It's a hard episode you're going through. You don't need purpose. Pursue power. Fuck everything and everyone. Become strong and obliterate problems into oblivion. It's in you. I know.

Attached: back.jpg (222x227, 13K)

I suspect that that could be possible, but it would require such control over your own body that you would have far more interesting abilities, like those monks who can slow their own heart rate down.
Also, , that's me, not the qualities I like in myself or women (although most have the last two).

Nah man, I literally got this same result multiple times already and the description fits perfectly. Were you unhappy with your result? What is off for you?

How about Vietnam?

No... Now that you've mentioned girls, this mbti stuff is like the male version of horoscopes, despite being so accurate at times.

Attached: Wikipe-tan_GothLoli.png (514x600, 186K)

I've been a part of a typology community, and they all jerk themselves off about their type and spend a lot of effort conforming to their type description when they're not even really that type to begin with.
They're fashion statements.

I've literally been in 2 mbti threads now and still have no idea wtf it is.

Well at what times is it wrong?
Where did it miss you/ falsely described you?

It's totally possible. Your brain is full of on/off switches. You need to find out what triggers them and learn how to control. For me it was pretty easy I learned this when I was 15.

Attached: 1544191595135.jpg (1080x1100, 468K)

Well then they didn't answer the questions truthfully and objectible. It fit me great and others I asked to take this too

You need to get a job in manual labor, you'll learn how to partition the brain.

It's more accurate and less far-reaching. There is really no action that is recommended by your personality type, it's just interesting to know about yourself.
Basically, it's one of the best and most widely-accepted personality tests. Try it, it might even be accurate.

Attached: bz4oEXy.jpg (1280x1720, 864K)

No, they fit what people want to think of themselves as being. Plus, many tests themselves are fraudulent to begin with.

Well INTPs are described as total social autists and driven even if at random but I can talk to people very well(I just find them boring) and am a lazy bum unless there's someone breathing down my neck

Attached: 1544405851892.jpg (1000x562, 51K)

16personalities.com

How do you manage to distract the leftover brainpower while you're concentrated? share the secret brother pls

Jerk yourself off some more bud, you high-minded INTP faggot. So above everyone that they're boring.

My point was that the US was that old man with asthma. Why the fuck they ever got involved probably has to do with black ops money laundering operations. OH YEAH!!!

Attached: 9976-koolaidman.jpg (310x331, 16K)

My type (ISTP) can analyze people and situations greatly, I didn't solely ask them if it fits, I made an objective judgement about t based oncthe information I know about them ans I knew them all for a long time

google it
make a survey
post results
read the description of your personality to get your mind blown
get your friends / relatives / gf do a test to better understand them

Attached: toosmartphone.png (896x1207, 25K)

If that's what you're talking about, then music and podcasts is the common answer.
I knew a guy in welding school who never wore ear protection, but always had headphones. It turns out that he just cranked up his rock music until he couldn't hear the shop anymore. I'm surprised he could hear after the semester was over.

Don't do it, it's pure faggotry. It's all people wanting a definition to adhere to.

I'm the shaman. I hate society and live on the fringe. I spend most of my time in spirit world. When you piss me off you'll know it.

Well the test does not. I can talk to ppl great too, but don't have an urge to do so. I also have trouble getting people emotionally

You can disable it. It takes practice. It is possible you have to find your own way to do it and rewire your brain. Can't give you a clear instruction, every brain is different, just a general guide. Work hard and you will succeed. Godspeed.

This is some brony-tier larping.

I hate faggotry.Thanks for the warning brother!

but that's describing INTPs perfectly

No LARP nigger. I'm here for eternity. This is my world.

Okay level 27 shaman. Go talk to some animals you fat virgin.

They are boring, though. I just figure I'm equally as boring to the rest of them, though not anywhere near as dishonest. That's actually one of the biggest problems I have with people, they tend to be very dishonest. It might be retarded not to put on a façade to other people but I hate it, I rather just stay true to myself.

Attached: 1534218036707.jpg (700x716, 114K)

what a bread shame I have to go sleep

You're the biggest facade-having faggot I've come across in a while. Wearing your typology mask because you have no actual personality.

I usually listen to music when i'm working, but while i'm reading it disturbs me for some reason. Once i tried to read a book and listen to podcasts at the same time: they were in different languages and it worked for some time until i got a strong headache

If you were indeed as powerful as you claim, you'd know to not show your power level publicly.

Never reveal your delusions lest you be relieved of them. Quite right, krautfriend.

Yes indeed, very dishonest and upset by truth and straightforwardness. 2 traits I value in others really much

Why so angry, friend? I'm just trying to be honest with you...

Attached: katyusha-girls-und-panzer-i-will-master-tankery-9.1.jpg (210x240, 18K)

Online IQ tests are about 20 points high.

What am I hiding? I'm either nobody or I'm somebody! Well, I'm somebody. IDGAF about who sees my power level. I advertise! I want my enemies to know my power level!

Working and reading use different parts of the brain. Listening and reading don't.

1. you're a weeb
2. you're a delusional kid, and probably rationalize your neetdom by some definition of yourself you adopted from the internet

Don't show them your power level, they might laugh themselves to death.

>1. you're a weeb
So? Anime website.
>2. you're a delusional kid, and probably rationalize your neetdom by some definition of yourself you adopted from the internet
I'm not a NEET.

Attached: 1348964272709.jpg (320x320, 38K)

guys, guys, what if…
What would happen if instead of having nationalism or civic nationalism or other shit people would start having mbti nationalism?

Attached: hitler7.jpg (400x463, 24K)

I will take every casualty I can get, LOL.

don't know dude, my job is to research and write

>I want my enemies to know my powerlevel.
That's only a good thing for them to know if you are a blue-pill-overdose giga-normie. Intelligence is the basis of victory, specifically, that you have it and your enemies don't. If you weren't LARPing, you'd know that.
Even if the test was 100% accurate, that would just result in really weird untextured societies without productive conflict.

Attached: 1516430658950.png (1342x1795, 602K)

You typology fags are like fat women who blame genetics for making them fat, but still think you're fabulous and fierce.

You sound like a communist.

I'm not LARPing. I'm a poor white male who plans to build an empire. AMA

Personality tests are horseshit, no better than astrology garbage.

Now you're blaming your environment for your bad habits. Doesn't sound very honest to me.

Very small power level, looks even cultivated through darkness. Hold yourself to a higher moral standard.

What bad habits? You're not making any sense.
Yeah I get that, but it's just a bit of fun.

Attached: 1509502245fds071.png (305x336, 119K)

You use the fact that you're on a "weeb forum" as justification for being a filthy weeb. Come on mr. INTP lets use logic here.

There is no evidence to support your claim

>INFP
>Idealism keeps the blackpill away
>Don't get into petty fights that just drain the energy of all those involved
>Creative and passionate enough to make anybody laugh

You got nothing on me Kraut!

I like being a weeb though. Nothing wrong with it. Sounds like a "you" problem.

Attached: 1514577405203.png (700x563, 522K)

Being a weeb, showing an interest in infantile modes of 'artistic' expression, very childlike.
Also indicative of a "grass is greener" mode of thinking. You have an idyllic concept of Japanese culture, but only in a superficial way. You project your own inadequacies onto the society around you, and tell yourself if you lived in Japan your life would be better.
But remember, no matter where you go, there you are. No cartoons are gonna change that.

you sound like a faggot

So what? I don't want to live in Japan. I just appreciate their culture and really like their comic books and video games.

Attached: 1527144374386.png (500x450, 62K)

Any ESTP bros around in these threads? At one point years ago I took this test and got ISTP. Retaking it last year and just now I think I'm fully in the ESTP camp. I fully believe that it's because my confidence that I had has bled into narcissism over the years from success in anything.

I know these tests are likened to "male astrology" but I find tests like these enjoyable and I enjoy talking to others about the answers they get.

Attached: chrome_2018-12-26_17-31-21.png (1249x756, 90K)

Where is everyone going to take the test?

I'm with you on this one. I suspect that the average anime is better than the average American cartoon these days, and it certainly looks a lot nicer.
That said, there are certainly bad animes and mangas, one just doesn't hear about them, since they don't get translated or spread by word of mouth.

Attached: Hiddema_miem.jpg (773x359, 64K)

Quiet, shaman. I cast silence on you. I'm a wizard.
Spell duration: until end of thread
You don't need to live in Japan, cartoons are the ersatz gateway. Since you're an INTP, practical reality doesn't matter so much. Securing your virginity conceptually is good enough.

And the way you radiate imagined superiority over another human is sad and will only lead to suffering for you. Check that.

geez let the dude enjoy his own life. Also remember pol is an anime board

Attached: 1509225659109.jpg (498x509, 45K)

I cast Jeremy Christian level defiance upon your limp, impotent dick.

COMMANDER!

Its an interesting test, while it may not be accurate the test hasn't really changed for years, and because of this has a high degree of precision. Thus making it a useful tool. The why's and wherefores have been more accurately described by clinical psychology like the shit Juden Peterstein Describes, which has higher coorelates, but the behavior analyisis this describes is downstream of most accurate personality factors, and so still damn good. For most people its slicing hairs

Attached: 1502594986234.jpg (960x720, 135K)

This, power over purpose. You'll swallow this pill eventually whether you seek it or not.

Attached: 1k98465i143674i61684r6879143651a4646.jpg (350x602, 43K)

>these tests are bullshit
>let me analyze you using them
You're a funny goy, I'm going to bed after this one.
Sturgeon's law.

Attached: 1413787270712.jpg (945x720, 130K)

Jordan Peterson will OD on lead.

>Muhammad never taught peace
False. He taught a lot of peace in the days before he had a large enough warband that he could win head-on fights.

INTJ reporting in.

How many niggers here haven't OD'D on lead?

Checked, and no sequential digits. Try again.

No can do, pal. When I see degeneracy of that magnitude I must contest.

I accept your concession.

INFJ.
This is what peak performance looks like.

Debater (ENTP,-A)
enjoy berating people for beiing (in my eyes) stupid, dont care about peoples inferior opinions
have a pretty big ego

Attached: Untitled.png (1600x900, 150K)

Oh look, an arrogant faggot who thinks he's smarter than he is.

Attached: 1488239321938.jpg (400x386, 37K)