ISS MYSTERY

what the FUCK is going on here?

Attached: Screenshot_20181226-224410.jpg (1440x1397, 790K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fDJ6A-0jpkE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcos_Pontes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Russian psych evaluations are shit.

lol what if the russians snuck on one of those "words smallest people" and they got like a stow away in a cupboard somewhere lol

Sabotage. Could be American, Chinese or Russian. Probably Chinese.

why?

Someone is re-launching yet ANOTHER bogus conspiracy theory to pad the catalog. This bullshit was already discussed last week.

Sage

It's Chinese.
The Russkies are now on good terms with Americans.
The fucking Chinese are still commie tho.

This is project blue beans. Screenshit this

Attached: 58ECE7E6-4AD7-4469-B30B-FFCC2F3DD444.jpg (540x540, 49K)

Someone fucked up during manufacturing as evidenced by the shitty patch jobm trying to cover it up. That's all it is.

What I don't get is why didn't anything bad happen? I feel like I've been told ad nauseum about the "vacuum of space" and that any little meteorite hitting the ISS could rip it to shreds. I mean, this is what our science gods have been telling us for years. Then it finally happens, hole in the shit, and literally nothing happens. Space must have air, only logical conclusion.

Nazi directed-energy weapon from Antarctica.

you're fucking retarded

The ISS isn't actually in a vacuum, it's hanging too low.
That's why they have to send station-keeping boosters once in a while, to bring it back up to its licensed orbit hugging the firmament.

What about project blue balls?

Attached: C6705B42-16C2-4387-92BF-D3648F0204F5.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

Attached: 1537130407533.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

What about project Blues Clues?

from the outside would be much more creepy

Attached: edhSOYC.gif (350x255, 1.78M)

fuck off blue niggers, we're full.

and they didn't even notice this hole for who knows how long.
yet they have told us that tiny specs of dust will shred a spacecraft and destroy it.
why do they lie?

>drilled from the inside
It means a woman astronaut was trying to hang a picture on the wall.

it's like Sunshine

Earth is FLAT

FUCK NASA.

Earth is FLAT

Flat Earth shills get the rope too

this

Exactly, nothing about it makes any sense.

Atheists please explain yourselves, your science has us christcucks confused.

Attached: 43A8C890-75CE-4C6E-A53B-83D0D987DCD4.png (750x1334, 1.66M)

Lol its a gloryhole

False information

>firmament
that's right, early Christian writings perceived the ISS as Satan

Funny the libtards and libertarians will fund 6 trillions for Mars in a heartbeat but not a beautiful wall. Sad!

There is no scientific reasoning for putting men on Mars. Or even on the moon again. Maybe if we had "cross the solar system in three days" technology, but we don't.

Best blowjob ever!

why do you think his left leg is tucked in as well

only the Russians had access to the area where the hole was found and they are adamant there is no possible way anyone other than the ruskies could have accessed that part of th ISS

Off the top of my head I could see the Russians sabotaging the ISS to get out off Soyuz responsibilities if the Soyuz problem was secretly on its last legs. Just to maintain prestige.

The ISS is segregated?

I'm of the few Brazilian austronauts, I studied at ITA and went to the ISS in 2008 aboard a Russian mission. AMA

Lol they're so jealous

It was an assembly error in the Russian factory that was patched with a wad of sealant or adhesive that slowly failed over time. The whole world knows this but the Russians don't want to admit that kind of error could happen in their factories.

If someone were to go door to door with a few men with AR15's and a donation bucket for the wall, and this was an official fed thing, I'd give them 10 grand.

my sister's friend knew someone who died in sandy hook

Attached: 1544242645606.jpg (349x356, 23K)

>IF
What if was actually made by an unicorn user?

>HAHAHA, WE'Z ORKZ HAVE LOTS HOLES ON SHIP BUT WEZ STILL FLY, WEZ FILL HOLES WITH GOB GOBS

Attached: EH'S CRITICAL DEADS.jpg (1024x698, 174K)

There are segments and modules made by different nation, the Soyuz was docked to a section made up of a couple of Russian modules.

this is why it had to be the russian where's the footage they aren't releasing the footage from that night

I'm a very important person, don't waste my time you little shit

the americans and chinese say they can account for everyone and prove it russians haven't said the same i figure the loopy cosmonaut wanting to go home is probably correct

Hey man... I knew something was up when they fixed that one space shuttle with duct tape and windex.
And the one where the big deal Israeli grandson was going up, so they had extraordinary security on the entire construction of it to safe guard against Palestinian sabotage. But the shuttle ended up exploding with pieces mainly found in Palestine, Texas.
Whew lad

Attached: tumblr_mmvaqmnprx1qfo44fo1_500.gif (500x202, 930K)

fuck off marcos, nobody cares if a hue monkey gets shot into space.

Koksal Baba in space. Holy shit can you even imagine it

look where you are you stupid fuck.

Attached: 1542631761845.jpg (245x248, 23K)

It's the chinks
动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 劉曉波动态网自由门

This. It is not a mystery,

We all know you suck dick - this is not a question anymore, monkey nigger, but the mystery remains : how many cocks do you take up the ass and how many assholes do you rim on a daily basis ? Our experts know it's more than 15 but the exact number is yet to be determined.

Whats QA faggot? You think that manufactured components dont get checked?

>brazillian
>important

unless your last name is bolsonaro I doubt it

>we lost all overwrote all the data in relation to moon landings... lol

I said important, not zionist racemixer

Seething

*or

kek, i dont think you know what that word means. even if you were marcos pontes i couldnt give less of a fuck.

Attached: 1543593975362.jpg (237x171, 16K)

It's Mr. Pontes for you, dumb hick. Bow before your betters.

The idea of deadly dust is really only to worry about in places filled with dust, like the moon. Places like Earth's orbit are not as bad.

Attached: 88IQ.jpg (900x880, 99K)

They're not worried about specs of dust, they're worried about larger pieces which would create gigantic hole

a hue monkey in space is still a hue monkey. post proof faggot.

did you faggots ever figure out what this was? 1min 35 secs in. better not be blue niggers.
youtube.com/watch?v=fDJ6A-0jpkE

Why would a third world shithole have astronauts?

The only valid reason you we need is because we can.

>post proof
Why would I ruin my career?

We were even on our way to having our own nuclear arsenal up until some years ago, but the team behind it was heavily sabotaged by the media and american agents. Why the media? Because they're internationalists, foreign agents, and they share America's interest that Brazil remains a subservient commodity based state, as has been geopolitically designed for centuries. Why do you think we got more slaves than any other country? Do you know who ran the slave trade? All of this has very real consequences, and the people in charge are acutely aware of it.

>MUH RUSSIAN SABOTAGE

>Do you know who ran the slave trade?
kikes

It's a lot better news than if the hole was drilled from the outside.

No. That's a stupid Hollywood myth. The difference between atmosphere and space is 14psi -- less than the difference between a basketball and atmosphere. A small hole will not cause rapid depressurization

Does Brazil have rockets that can go to space?

they didnt drill through to the fucking outside bud

>summons paid chink shills to this thread

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 劉曉波动态网自由门

EXPLAIN YOURSELF, CHINKS. WHY DOES NOTHING MADE IN YOUR COUNTRY EVER WORK?!?

space is fake and gay

You are beyond retarded if you think the ISS is real.

Russian language is mandatory for ISS cosmonauts. So say something in russian without google translate, пидop пиздливый

It was Russian made

Lol (((space))) just fucks up all scientific theories/assertions

China isn't a partner in the iss. It's European union, Japan, Russia, and US. China wasnt invited because at the time ISS was concieved, the Chinese had almost no manned spaceflight experience at all and didn't bring any important capabilities to the table. It wasn't a snub, China had almost nothing to offer at that time.

Russia is a country where you don't want to be the guy that ruined the pressure hull of a very expensive spacecraft. The error was hidden, in the Russian tradition.

No scientific reason to have a back up plan in case Earth goes to shit, No sir, none at all.

It means a amerimutt bitch was fucking with the space shitter until it broke so her and the other mutts had to use diapers until their section of the station smelled approximately like Asshole, so a mutt drilled a small hole to force an early return to earth.

This right here. This is just how Russians operate. Fuck up, do a quick fix and hope no one ever finds out.

inb4 there's a flat earther sabotaging shit to force NASA to reveal it's all filmed in a studio

do they permit you to bring your national dish to the ISS?

Attached: 1494251059992.png (1328x1140, 89K)

Hard to pull off the old pee pee in coke trick while in zero g.

I like this theory the best. The kike psyop backfires and scuppers (((their))) plans to get back to their homeworld.

Your wikipedia article says you're going to be Brazil's minister of Science and Technology, don't you have better things to be doing besides browsing Jow Forums?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcos_Pontes

Attached: 1535050739067.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-14 33rd Degree Mason Buzz Aldrin Brings Scottish Rite Banner to the Moon.png (772x1948, 923K)

how does that monkey soup taste?

Attached: 1532131454397.jpg (534x539, 64K)

>there is no reason we need to travel outside the bounds of our closed environment with finite resources
humans either will 1. travel to other planets or 2. die out

You got no idea you fuckhead....

Another fuckwit

Another moron

Explain then please.

Attached: QuickRunDown.gif (380x380, 1.18M)