Why are Italians are insulted and hated on this board...

Why are Italians are insulted and hated on this board? They are literally the epitome of everything that can be considered 'white' and 'european', yet they are called niggers, shitskins, subhumans, moors, wogs or wops etc, even though nobody brings up the fact that moors occupied spain/Portugal far more. If Michelangelo, Dante, Da Vinci, Vivaldi, Paganini, etc dont belong to European civilization, then what does? Fucking swedes and norwegians? They never even did anything until romans gave them technology.

Attached: Med.jpg (699x995, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OeFCmGfadI8
youtube.com/watch?v=Jsh4SvPdfl8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i like italians since they made pizza time

Well, they're certainly not white. But I like them anyways.

mmm pizza :)

The Italy that created people like Da Vinci is nothing like the modern day abomination that has now taken its place. Italy has been an embarrassment full of mutts for over a century now. It used to be the pinnacle of civilization, sure, but it's nothing but a mixed assortment of trash now. The rest of Europe will know how that feels in only a few decades.

>Why are Italians are insulted and hated on this board?
They aid and abet this fool by providing him with a safe space.

Attached: TELEMMGLPICT000145458954_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqpVlberWd9EgFPZtcLiMQfyf2A9a6I9YchsjMeADBa08.jpg (480x300, 29K)

Because they are stupid macaroni people

btw got anymore of her?

lol the mediterranean race is the most successful race of all time, but then again, MUH PAPER WHITE SKIN you nordic fags had nothing before us mediterraneans helped your primitive civilization advance.

Attached: masterrace.png (1400x1630, 163K)

unfortunately popes are picked with men with agendas and not God

I think most of it stems from how unsufferable "italian americans" are. I've been to Italy and was surprised at how, ahem, tanned they were, but they're cool enough so it doesn't justify much of the shitting on them we see. But they can vary a lot according to region

Sigh, poor copetalishits.
We will come and bleach you when the next ice age rolls around.

Attached: q1YvXlQ.jpg (1680x1050, 378K)

Meds used to be white as milk

Shills are trying to sow discord between Whites to make them infight, so Whites don't fight the real enemy behind the promotion of degeneracy, multiculturalism and racemixing.

they're basically arabs these days. In fact my grandfather used to call them such - but I don't have a problem with them. The Italians I've met outside Italy were cool and the ones I might in Italy wouldn't stop hitting on my girlfriend.

Funny seeing this in a thread talking about italian insecurity. You're aware only the lowest strata of italian society immigrated to America, right?

>he wants more of that sarah silvermann bod
Disgusting.

Wasn't the same exact thread on 4ch*nnel enough, you dumb retard?

naw man, she has hips.

Crapping on Southern Europeans is a luxury we no longer have.

I'll crap on whoever I want

Theyre olive niggers who haven't done anything great since the 1700s and even than all they did was invent things, other people made those things better and more practical. Italians just kept getting dumber and now look at them. Total douchebags who have a superiority complex for shit they did in the 1700s!

Attached: Bros-growing-up-gotti-2791692-800-635.jpg (800x635, 94K)

>Why are Italians are insulted and hated on this board? They are literally the epitome of everything that can be considered 'white' and 'european', yet they are called niggers
Long time lurker here.
The only time it's ever bought up is when shills like you who bring it up pretending it's a real issue.

Okay Jamal/Mohammed/Moshe/Pablo

its not so much that people hate Italians.
The problem is the Italian-Americans with their mafia glorification and how the ameritalians were completely in bed with the fucking jews during ww2.
I've been to Italy many times and io parlo italiano.

You said it's a luxury "we" no longer have, so I'm guessing that applies to you, but not me.

They hate you cause they aint you.

Because modern day Italians aren’t romans you spaghetti nigger

And that might have to do with them having a larger influx from their northern neighbors. Look at Greece, which was more isolated from northern Europe: it hasn't been relevant in 2000 years.
>inb4 a papadopoulos claims remnants of the Roman empire as greek

Have u ever been to italy? They basically holler and scream at women in the street and act like idiots. Its like i was in central america

The brazilian shitalians are so lazy and chaotic they surpass a lot of mutts.

Italians come in white and non-white variety.
People have an issue with the non-white variety.
The eternal wog.

>We will come and bleach you when the next ice age rolls around.
...as your women are Blacked

>language: Italian
Larping cuck.

THERE ARE NO HONORARY WHITES

>girlfriend.
sauce?

>based and mama Mia pilled

Only blacks larping as whites make those anti-white threads!

I want to shoved my Celtic dick up cute med chick's vagina so badly.

Last time I went to italy I ended up hitting on like 10 italian girls and they all rejected me. Hope germany fucking invades them and slaughters every pasta mutant

Leonardo wasn’t Italian he was Venetian, the idea of a unified Italy is very modern.

They’re called guineas, it’s pretty much the Italian version of the n word. It’s one of the most offensive insults you can call an Italian

>Mutt history lessons
Sweetie Da Vinci was way after the supposed muttification of Italy

PAY PAY RONEEEE

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1217x688, 178K)

SEETHING
Calm your tits, Guido

op is a fagot dosent understand that us italnis are fallen race who have lost are glory ''time is the devour of all ' learn what this means now go farm the broken dreams of old Mussolini

>Why are Italians are insulted and hated on this board?
Because they’re shitskin niggers. And stop exploiting your women. What are you, a kike?
>pic related
Have some respect for your people

Attached: 10D305AA-1D12-487F-99CB-73CD731B9780.jpg (774x773, 240K)

You leave my Italian friends alone or I’ll break your legs you hear me?

Attached: 262BE649-B6D2-4F28-BB45-BC4249BBB2A1.png (830x1262, 645K)

They look like sand niggers though...

>Italy has been an embarrassment full of mutt...
>T. El luz extinguido
Dios mio!

>People like Davinci
And Volta, and Grimaldi, and Lagrange, and Marconi, and De Betto, and Fermi, and Rossi, and Veneziano, and Regge and Ponzano, and Zichichi.
You're right, Italians are shitskin retards.

>t. Italojew Indio mutt
We sure can trust your word

Ignore the kike, Manolo.

>White as milk
>Tan Mutt trash
Make up your fucking mind.

They are like dark elves, once a great race, corrupted by Africa

d&q memeflag

Notice how MEME flags are ALWAYS the ones to start these D&C threads?

Haha, Man, minds think alike. Was just typing the same shit. Every. Fucking. Time....it's a meme flag starting these threads.

Don't you have some fucking noodles to pour some sauce on?

Holy shit a talking monkey!

what le fuck does "d&c" even mean faggy

Attached: 8O2bX7k-600x910.png (600x910, 271K)

Divide and conquer dummy

don't ask how the Q got in, it's a little early. stay vigilant

This

Italians are based and our bros

Attached: AC499189-A8AE-41B7-B192-B2E1A1DBECCD.jpg (650x650, 86K)

Here boomerang ape, only one of these statements is true:
>all Italians were Romans
>all Australians were criminals

thats rich from an italian.

I hate to agree with a meme flag but this user is right.

>Italians are insulted and hated on this board
who the fuck isn't?!

I don't hate you Italian natives. I just hate the dago wop ginny greaseball guido goombas we have here in the States.

But hes wrong in Australia it was italians that were the major pushers of immigration and multiculturalism etc Same in america.

armenians

because there's like two of us and we have nothing to contribute

Armenians are well hated on here

Only Jews try to divide Southern and Northern Europeans with this bullshit.

It weakens our block.

>Why are Italians are insulted and hated on this board
they're not
just by edgelord mutts/spics who hate themselves

OP is one of those.

i haven't seen any

most i've seen regarding armenians is using the genocide to put down roaches

Italy never caught the Jew guilt from WWII so they're still radical in both directions. I think they're pretty great tbqh

youtube.com/watch?v=OeFCmGfadI8

>OP is one of those.
No

>sarkeesian
>whoredashians
>roosh

The only shitty part of Italy is Naples and even then, amidst the absence of resources and industry, the southern Italians carved out a decent name for themselves in the U.S,Canada,Australia etc ...

do you think hate for individuals constitute hate for a group?
also, you left off maddox and the reddit ceo
famous armenians tend to be two things
1. not full blooded armenians
2. worthless society degrading/sjw trash
btw i didn't know roosh was armenian that's hilarious

Italians are not white.

It used to be white during Roman Empire.
Now it's a Arabic/NorthAfrican Brown mutt nation.

Attached: italians are sand niggers.jpg (1128x945, 149K)

are you this stupid?
nothern italy has more blue eyed people than all USA

>b-but you aren't roman
yeah modern italians are better

Attached: 1545702019416.jpg (1080x1350, 133K)

dumb fucking americans everytime

>Ignores the short list of just a few of the Italian physicists since DaVinci who made the world what it is today
K.

Welcome to autism.org aper

Attached: 53535UNILAD-imageoptim-dan-web-3.jpg (550x382, 30K)

oh look it's the convict. Your heritage is as criminal as the niggers. From mugging to sheepshagging that is your people's history

Attached: lGBYHEu.png (1000x1413, 843K)

why do you guys reply to these shit memeflags d&c shit threads?

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_1545370112609.jpg (310x394, 33K)

>aper
i can tell you're a spyurkahye or have only interacted with diaspora armenians

they used to be white until huns and the carthaginian moore raped their women

youtube.com/watch?v=Jsh4SvPdfl8

Italians definitely have the psychological makeup of Whites, but physically they are lacking the rarer defining White features. Sure their skull structure is usually European but what percentage of Italians have either blue eyes or naturally fair hair? What percentage of Italians have that creepy rat fuck Semite face we all know and love?

Attached: C12CBDB6-FE01-4EA8-BDDD-FCCD9BAFFBDC.jpg (594x391, 62K)

My flag is spyurk, so no shit. Why u mad tho? "Come back you esh"? I visit the motherland kinda often actually. Who knows? One day it might be permanent

nah, just pulling your leg
i wouldn't recommend making it permanent desu, it's not that great here. great for visiting, though.
any particular place you usually visit?

And then the renaissance happened!

I fucking love Italian girls

>>>I fucking love Italian girls
I bet you do nigger

Attached: zippydoda.jpg (436x462, 24K)

>are you this stupid?
nothern italy has more blue eyed people than all USA

Do not say terrible fallacies either, the United States is an Anglo-Saxon majority country, it is obvious that the majority of whites have blue eyes and their country is a giant of population lol

That would be a valid point if Italians were actually white