Space Niggers General /sng/

Is Jow Forums still in denial of alien visitations? Official government reports and footage prove that we are not alone. This is the final red pill.

Thread Theme:
youtu.be/iIiX2FJbgD8

Department of Defense releases footage of Navy pilot contact with UFO over San Diego, 2004.
youtu.be/3RlbqOl_4NA

Cmdr. David Fravor recounts 2004 San Diego contact.
youtu.be/EDj9ZZQY2kA

Chilean Navy releases similar encounter with gas-spewing UFO.
youtu.be/iEK3YC_BKTI

2008 Turkish UFO video. Best footage ever.
youtu.be/imwqRPr83is
youtu.be/zVdeM99mkMs
youtu.be/tysuz2OTO3k

U.S. Government axed research into UFOs but suggests their existence.
youtu.be/1THwiaXZfzA

"Phoenix Lights" Footage captured mysterious orbs which appeared over Phoenix, AZ. Residents report enormous, mile long aircraft flying southward over the state. March 13, 1997.
youtu.be/ymCmI-MvIeU
youtu.be/HGS09LzpARs

Greifswald Lights spotted over Germany. Encounter lasts over 30 minutes. Unusual formation of hovering lights reported by hundreds.
youtu.be/UzDXwZ2ZoDE

Great Falls, Montana. Foptage captures two unknown aircraft, 1950.
youtu.be/yGIH7ufiBII

Disturbing new footage of contact in former Soviet Union.
youtu.be/CMtZQz_rpw8

Wikileaks Podesta Email from Astronaut Edgar D. Mitchell on Extraterrestrial Visitors and Zero Point Energy.
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1802

Countless reports of UFOs over WW2 theatres by pilots.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foo_fighter

US military fired at UFO over Low Angeles, 1942.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Los_Angeles

19th century airship phenomenon, pre-modern aviation era, generated such distress that Thomas Edison felt obligated to deny his involvement in building aircrafts.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mystery_airship

Attached: 7HWSGU2RDFCMLJ6K24SDEIT54A.jpg (1200x1188, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1952_Washington,_D.C._UFO_incident
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_Carter_UFO_incident
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_Air_Force_sighting
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1976_Tehran_UFO_incident
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manises_UFO_incident
youtube.com/watch?v=JDPUbYRtsoM
youtube.com/watch?v=1vcgW0-tdWE
youtu.be/CMtZQz_rpw8
youtube.com/watch?v=_uDC894gK6o&
youtube.com/watch?v=PHsV0IZDrXg
youtu.be/as73FeKi2ls
youtu.be/0Fd6ssvcBoM
noufors.com/Documents/Books, Manuals and Published Papers/UFOs - Generals, Pilots And Governmant Officials Go On Record - Leslie Kean.pdf
youtu.be/BErHy-29EDw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

CIA formed Robertson panel in response to UFO sighting above D.C, form the Blue Book.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1952_Washington,_D.C._UFO_incident

President Jimmy Carter's UFO sighting.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_Carter_UFO_incident

Finnish Airforce confirm incident with 7 orb UFOs and described them as capable of traveling hundreds of miles in less than a minute.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_Air_Force_sighting

Two Iranian pilots report system malfunctions as the approach mysterious light. Documented by US government.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1976_Tehran_UFO_incident

Three large UFOs forced a commercial flight to make an emergency landing, Spain.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manises_UFO_incident

Attached: 5b981df16ce69.image.jpg (874x458, 18K)

"In the morning of April 14, 1561, at daybreak, between 4 and 5 a.m., a dreadful apparition occurred on the sun, and then this was seen in Nuremberg in the city, before the gates and in the country – by many men and women. At first there appeared in the middle of the sun two blood-red semi-circular arcs, just like the moon in its last quarter. And in the sun, above and below and on both sides, the color was blood, there stood a round ball of partly dull, partly black ferrous color. Likewise there stood on both sides and as a torus about the sun such blood-red ones and other balls in large number, about three in a line and four in a square, also some alone. In between these globes there were visible a few blood-red crosses, between which there were blood-red strips, becoming thicker to the rear and in the front malleable like the rods of reed-grass, which were intermingled, among them two big rods, one on the right, the other to the left, and within the small and big rods there were three, also four and more globes. These all started to fight among themselves, so that the globes, which were first in the sun, flew out to the ones standing on both sides, thereafter, the globes standing outside the sun, in the small and large rods, flew into the sun. Besides the globes flew back and forth among themselves and fought vehemently with each other for over an hour. And when the conflict in and again out of the sun was most intense, they became fatigued to such an extent that they all, as said above, fell from the sun down upon the earth 'as if they all burned' and they then wasted away on the earth with immense smoke. After all this there was something like a black spear, very long and thick, sighted; the shaft pointed to the east, the point pointed west. Whatever such signs mean, God alone knows."

Attached: Himmelserscheinung_über_Nürnberg_vom_14._April_1561.jpg (800x900, 357K)

"It happened in 1566 three times, on 27 and 28 of July, and on August 7, against the sunrise and sunset; we saw strange shapes in the sky above Basel.

During the year 1566, on the 27th of July, after the sun had shone warm on the clear, bright skies, and then around 9 pm, it suddenly took a different shape and color. First, the sun lost all its radiance and luster, and it was no bigger than the full moon, and finally it seemed to weep tears of blood and the air behind him went dark. And he was seen by all the people of the city and countryside. In much the same way also the moon, which has already been almost full and has shone through the night, assuming an almost blood-red color in the sky. The next day, Sunday, the sun rose at about six o'clock and slept with the same appearance it had when it was lying before. He lit the houses, streets and around as if everything was blood-red and fiery. At the dawn of August 7, we saw large black spheres coming and going with great speed and precipitation before the sun and chattered as if they led a fight. Many of them were fiery red and, soon crumbled and then extinguished."

Attached: LinkSeltsame_Gestalt_so_in_disem_MDLXVI_Jar.jpg (519x800, 136K)

Attached: 300px-Battle_of_Los_Angeles_LATimes.jpg (300x275, 35K)

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

>Is Jow Forums still in denial of alien visitations?
why do you think we want the wall?

Attached: uk-ufo.png (620x370, 96K)

The Space Force is designed for planetary security not merely international defense.

youtube.com/watch?v=JDPUbYRtsoM

ngl, very interesting.

I know it's a meme now, but wasn't it a weather balloon?

do you have any defenses against interdimensional threats ?

>>>/ovens/

I farted loudly and the entire house is now endowed with my smell

>weather balloon
>lights
>anti-aircraft flak doesnt destroy it
Short answer is no.

But I do believe in UFOs. I just the term "UFO" because it conflates "Unidentifiable flying objects" with objects that are just unidentified, yet still normal

I know the post office is a trap for time travellers but are you able to detect space time fluctuations with any measurement ?

>gib me gubmint grants!!!

ayy lmao

just asking for a friend.
youtube.com/watch?v=1vcgW0-tdWE

Attached: 56876580968.png (1180x590, 88K)

>Disturbing new footage of contact in former Soviet Union.
>youtu.be/CMtZQz_rpw8
LoL

Surely you've heard of the Mandela Effect? THIS THREAD IS NOT ABOUT THE MANDELA EFFECT.

Yeah but my ship can go to different time lines and forward and back in time and anywhere in the universe im working on gateways atm

>lights
Aren't those lights from the ground? They used them at the time.

Attached: 1227601737395186789.jpg (800x515, 30K)

I mean surely rockets are the answer.

huehuehuehuehuehuheuheu

can it witstand the cold environment of space. and is there e-engine miles to a certain point. does it have any tech that is obvious that it will work

its cozy inside.

Attached: 35765468756.png (790x837, 331K)

The ground doesn't produce lights. Its the ground

*Ahem*

youtube.com/watch?v=_uDC894gK6o&

boom, destroyed. Bye bye conspiritards

What kind of faggy shit is this?

user showing off his gay voice.

and what looks like a lot of could bes and might and looks likes

Bumping for bluepilled faggots to look into this. Good job, OP user.
Gonna make some tea and grab a
melomakarono and then chill & enjoy my Jow Forums browsing.

Attached: Arecibo Reply.jpg (480x338, 41K)

Attached: 1545868544299.jpg (538x399, 25K)

Neat

seems like the conspiritards are triggered because their imaginary aliens don't exist. What a shocker. Skepticism always wins in the end.

Based skeptical athiest poster

Attached: fedora sunglasses.jpg (1080x1080, 106K)

prepare your angus
youtube.com/watch?v=PHsV0IZDrXg

Attached: 135356746574234.jpg (880x660, 156K)

Attached: wtc-7-crowley-aiwass.png (840x671, 645K)

The Vril and Vrillon are coming soon. The Ashtar Command will be upon us.

That's creepy as fuck dawg

Nah, they're real. You're just clinging onto the old reality where they don't. You're too much of a pussy bitch to face facts. Spent your whole life clinging onto things that are `true` so you could save face and never show your weak, and malformed real identity. The one you're terrified to show the world. You skeptics are all the same, faggots in denial.

More footage. 2015 pilot encounter.
Https://youtu.be/as73FeKi2ls

Attached: McMinnville_UFO_Photograph.jpg (320x240, 8K)

Lol good dentist

youtu.be/as73FeKi2ls

I know this isn't /x/, but I'm currently not really a believer in the "UFO-as-aliens" theory, yet I feel like some things just dont match up, and I am really, really intrigued to find out more about UFO sightings, and visitations. Does anyone have any good, not-batshit-crazy, books I can read on the subject? I am open to any book suggestion(though I am looking for something well-researched and cognizant).

Thanks ahead of time, user

Better w subs
youtu.be/0Fd6ssvcBoM

>UFOs: Generals, Pilots, and Government Officials Go on the Record
Enjoy.

noufors.com/Documents/Books, Manuals and Published Papers/UFOs - Generals, Pilots And Governmant Officials Go On Record - Leslie Kean.pdf

Seeing is believing. OPEN YOUR EYES

Aliens don't exist!

Try Grant Cameron's earlier books. Before managing magic. He's not wrong these days, it's just that, for the uninitiated, his new stuff is bizarre

Pay no attention to the Astros-shekels, goyim

Attached: 1518874103235.gif (480x360, 1.84M)

>Forward by John Podesta

Wait, is it the same John Podesta I'm thinking about?

I'll try them, do you know the title of the best one out of them to check out? Just so I know what to sift through. Also, why is his new stuff bizarre?

2nd video, UFO suddenly increases elocity to the point that military tracking sensor cannot follow.
youtu.be/BErHy-29EDw

Attached: image-46.jpg (326x226, 43K)

what the fuck was this picture?

Bingo

>Wikileaks Podesta Email from Astronaut Edgar D. Mitchell on Extraterrestrial Visitors and Zero Point Energy.

not an arugment, try again with substance this time

Alien cp

We are the only know intelligent life

Kys faggot

>this shit again
Yes, this investigative journalist used a powerful name to promote her work. Apart from that he has nothing do with the whole analysis in this book. Does this nullify the legitimacy of her work? If so, discard it and find another UFO book to get informed. I just don't know any other copies that are publicly available for free. If not, read it & get informed for free.

Attached: pepe really.jpg (250x250, 6K)

aliens can exist, but they won't manifest until the Earth is approaching a state of harmony.

all this is all is all that is all.

Attached: 1544835748286.png (960x685, 1016K)

That tickles my scent glands, son. We're not intelligent. Truth must be limited to whatever is immediately known to us then

It doesn't discredit it. I was just surprised. I'm reading it now. I'm not that easily spooked off of something that might reveal the truth

Plz gys

The Clinton one looks decent. I honestly haven't read them, I've watched dozens of his interviews and have gotten a feel for the phenomenon. Among other things. Bizarre because he dismisses nuts and bolts. If telepathy and strange quantum shit are possible, then this is likely a meta-dimensional phenomenon of some kind. The whole box gets dumped back onto the floor and you gotta start all over.

They know we're here. They detected our planets oxygen signature long ago. Now they detected our species industrial revolution and are watching closely to observe our behaviors. They are curious and friendly. They are concerned for our well-being but do not want to interfere too much for that will tamper with their scientific research.

Suh fellow shitposters

What’s this thread about
I’m just drinking a beer
I like the taste of alcohol
Pic related

Attached: 60D693BA-76E4-4DF3-BE67-F6EDFD7EA6CB.jpg (371x340, 102K)

>Suh
fuck off cunt. we're full

is this the next step of the moon landing threads?

Conspiritards still can't dispute the video. It's not really surprising how retarded you guys are.

Attached: 1537780617589.png (574x656, 580K)

>Wikileaks Podesta Email from Astronaut Edgar D. Mitchell on Extraterrestrial Visitors and Zero Point Energy.
>wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1802
I find it absolutely unbelievable that discussions like this are even taking place. It has to be a joke or a setup, otherwise... it's real.