Why is Wikipedia such a leftist shithole?

Why is Wikipedia such a leftist shithole?

This is really serious. Whenever you look up any term, the first search result for it is a Wikipedia article. The first result that people click will always be the leftist narrative that the SJW that control Wikipedia have written on the subject.

Why aren't rightwing Wikipedia editors trying to change this situation?

Attached: wikipedia.jpg (561x633, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-gfD_-qMGmA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ideological_bias_on_Wikipedia
mega
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>This is really serious
nope.
not a credible source of info for college courses.
therefore, irrelevant.

>waaaaaahhh!!! why isn't the whole internet just like my hug box?

>nope
Really nigger? So hundreds of millions of people every day getting SJW-approved propaganda as the first Google result for anything is not serious? Do you really believe this is having no political effect at all?

Because no one doxes and blackmails the commies writing on Wikipedia, while ocnservatives get targeted all the time.

it was from the very start. all their mods are absolute leftists. mostly jews to be honest. any edits you make that arent kosher get reverted, and you get banned, in like 2 minutes.

This user has a point...

IQ has a leftist bias

angela merkel detected

yes it's me, AMA

they also attacked hitler's father, saying he was an illegitimate child. godadmned kikelovers

>Why aren't rightwing Wikipedia editors trying to change this situation?
I did, and others did. It's just that the SJWs do hold administrator positions and are coordinating their work.

We would need an cooridnated effort to change these articles. If others object your change, you should have a crowd of people that support you.
At Wikipedia, its not the quality of your arguments that matter, but how many people support your position in the discussion page.

And I did call on here for coordinated actions, but no one wanted to help me out. People on here apparently don't care enough about their fatherland as that they would even make the effort of making an edit or argue on a discussion page.

conservatives have families, work, lives outside politics. we focus on living. the left focuses on taking control - everything is viewed through a political lens. everything they do, they do to push the leftist narrative.

so while we're working, or taking care of kids and family, leftists are pushing to take over every form of media outlet to make their politics commonplace. their politics are not "common sense", so it has to be forced on people.

It is true though, they can concentrate on the negative because by and large that's all that exists.
What needs to happen is white people not being ashamed of their heritage and celebrating it. Then there will be no choice but to admit the positive.
Unfortunately most white people are either retarded or scared of being called raciss.

One problem is that there is a lack of quotable literature, to refer to.

White= bad

Attached: 1542200108989.jpg (1222x3649, 1.5M)

White Men made wiki successful. Then Jews noticed, realized how dangerous it was to them, and took it over. Same thing that happens every time.

Attached: 1544827169998.png (1699x1638, 1.28M)

Why do you think?
youtube.com/watch?v=-gfD_-qMGmA

Attached: 234324.png (564x393, 384K)

While concerning, this isn’t too much of an issue. Let me elaborate. While Wikipedia is leftist controlled this makes little to no difference because the content is compromised and we all know it. Even in places such as academia which for the most part are leftist as well, anything from Wikipedia cannot be used as a tangible source/reference in any scholarly paper or research. If someone cited something from Wikipedia in their thesis, it would be immediately sent back for a revision.

What does this say about Wikipedia? This says Wikipedia is absolutely not to be trusted, so the very premise you make about it being overrun with leftists is irony in true form thus showing that leftists cannot be trusted as well.

This is literally correct though.

see . Most people are not critical enough to doubt Wikipedia.

He who pays the piper calls the tune. If you tell the goyim that subservience is only decent behaviour. The goyim will be subservient.

You can't use wikipedia itself as a reference but you can use the same references wikipedia uses, and you probably will if you think wikipedia is giving you a neutral overview of the topic.

langan would disagree

True. Also the plebs don’t know this about college writing either.

Also true, but it’s up to the researcher to investigate the references cited on a given Wikipedia page.

Wikipedia says it isn't all that biased.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ideological_bias_on_Wikipedia

What the fuck does the opinion of a Iranian village, have to do with Wikipedia?

Leave it to Spain to form an Inquisition. Well done.

mega . nz/#F!zR0nnDzD ! 2UAJ1XTnCVq4Dh5fJpKzZQ

A I N T

Attached: clickingiaint.jpg (600x600, 37K)

Attached: 1531048847843-or8.png (474x307, 13K)

You need to spam it more if it matters.

It's a legit concern it will gain traction organically.

Form your arguments well and in bite sized portions. Research agoge linguistics from Spartan greek history and you might glean something useful.

Fire with fire