Was he a Nat Soc?

Was he a Nat Soc?

Attached: Vegeta_DBZ_Ep_222_002.png (656x1543, 992K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VnU4-rsU6ts
youtube.com/watch?v=218ELDhIiGY
youtube.com/watch?v=69J67L4b0xU
youtube.com/watch?v=EZ5VBdnL40g&index=7&list=PL42832D42DE3902B9
youtube.com/watch?v=h2JjjSKh6jM&t=485s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He was a race mixing degenerate

No, he's the prince of all saiyans.

there was no more saiyan coochie in existence

Not like he has any options
No, he's essentially an egoist.

vegeta is ancap

No..he was a children's cartoon for autists

But user,humans were known to create a great race if breeded with sayans.

>Implying you wouldn't

Attached: Sexy_Bulma_in_Bikini_by_Worson2009.jpg (538x870, 99K)

>He was a race mixing degenerate

No female saiyans left, what's a man supposed to do?

Ends up marrying smartest and richest female of planet earth who is also a total babe.

Can't blame the guy really.

Goku was the degenerate, Vegeta chose a wife who for all intents and purposes was a captain of industry, Vegeta also raised his kids as father unlike Goku always running off like some nigger to go fight something or staying dead so he would not have to return to his family.

Attached: snusnu.jpg (850x724, 390K)

>not wishing all the saiyans back with the dragon balls

Who cares they're literal apes

So are we.

No Vegeta was a literal Shaka Zulu tier nigger until he knocked up an Earth slut. Then he was just a regular nigger who neglected his kids lol! A literal monkey supremacist.

Frieza did nothing wrong.

Yes

Attached: 008DB4DF-59DC-4CEB-ABA3-B643DD127BAE.jpg (919x2208, 1.01M)

He was the PRINCE of all sajans, is there any way for a monarchist to be more clear about their position?

Restrictions

Shenron either can't or simply will not grant the same wish a second time, though the reason for this limit is unknown as it is not shared by the Namekian Dragon Balls.

Shenron can wish back more than one person per wish, provided that they;
1. Died less than a year ago
2. Died under a common circumstance (e.g. killed by a certain villain)
3. Have not already been wished back before.

Did Vegeta actually manage to get hold of the dragon balls?

Literally had to prevent the world from exploding

Vegeta was raped by Zarbon, and the Ginyu Force as a child.
Notice how Vegeta is always angry? Needlessly angry? Oh, that's because he got his planet blown up right? Sure, that's part of it.
Even after he gets "saved" finds himself a massively rich wife, settles down with a son, proves himself as a worthy opponent to Goku, and accomplishes nearly everything he puts his mind to. Even then, Vegeta is an angry man with something to prove. Like he is constantly fighting for something?
He was a prince, and that was not only stripped away from him he became the play thing of the transsexual Zarbon, and his effeminate Ginyu Force. His man hood was stripped away from him

Seriously look at his attitude throughout the entire series. Look at how Freeza, and Zarbon talked to him. If you look at it through the eyes that they raped Vegeta when he was a child it all makes sense.
It's no coincidence the writers wrote in the fact that everyone that had to do with Freeza were a bunch of fruits.

Dende can change the rules when he grows over and more powerful. He even does so the first time he conjures them on Earth, the reason Namekian ones are different is because the grand elder was very powerful in his youth and Kami wasn't aware of his heritage and was weak after splitting with piccolo

>Wake up
>Not being born into a proud warrior species with cheat biology which conquers other worlds for a living
Why live?

He's a Monarch you retard

Attached: 79 stingray.jpg (1536x800, 247K)

He may not have been nat soc but a monarchist. Vegeta is a saiyan supremacist though and racist as fuck.

Based

Goku was the "I am going to go out for cigarettes" dad.

He is also pretty much a misogynist and nieztechisan character as far as dbz goes.

Maybe thats why black people and mexicans love dragonball z so much

yeah Vegita has always been my favorite anyways

Also Vegeta has committed multiple genocides of entire planets.

This makes a lot of sense

Find me a more based cartoon character during the 80s/90s, pro tip you can’t.

He was a Saiyan nationalist

It's settled vegeta was an ethnic nationalist monarchist race realist.

Heil

Attached: images (5).jpg (259x194, 9K)

Yes vageta was a Nazi

While able to revive people the same, so long as they didn't die of natural causes, Porunga could only bring one person back from the dead per wish as compared to Shenron who can revive an unspecified number per wish.

However, Porunga is not limited to the number of times the said person can be revived, nor is there any known time-limit for how long a person can remain dead before they are unable to be revived.

So maybe he could revive hot Saiyan bitches one after another.
Huh. Well I bet they could do anything they want nowadays since everything is even more of a clusterfucking with everyone going blue-balled-God and ultra shaggy blanco.

Yup, Vegeta was arguably the best character, much more personality than Cuckarot.

Attached: snusnu2.jpg (850x478, 105K)

Retarded nonsense. He was angry all the time because he was a manlet and he is from a literal warrior race. Goku would have acted the same way but he hit his head as a child.

apes = nigger
I'm not surprised the subtlety of the joke is lost on your Bulgaria

I juat want to racemix with Bulma or Chichi. ;_;

Attached: 9f1ed1eb085989f0f7780b6ffd5f9e99.jpg (300x800, 34K)

So he should have done that then.

Attached: 12345678974.jpg (762x1049, 93K)

Spbp, but you should have capslocked

Was he a Civic nationalist?

Attached: 4822730-futuretrunksss.png (576x432, 300K)

Makes sense

Also. I do not think Goku and Vegeta would want the Saiyans of their universe back. Saiyans were vicious warriors that were always at war. They were responsible for a lot of death and destruction across the universe.

hahahahha I fuck love Goku that lovable brain damaged idiot.

Attached: 951ca59298631685d97b06dfb2c9fc67.jpg (400x587, 51K)

> "See you Gohan, i'm just going out for training for a few hours"

Comes back 5 years later.

The only reason Vegeta doesn’t get more kills is because the creator of DBZ doesnt like him and because they want Goku merchandizing. Vegeta did kill all of the Ginyu Force though and many other kills. Probably has more kills than Goku now that I think of it.

He simply doesnt care enough about reviving planet Vegeta, otherwise he could easily ask the namekian dragon to do it. Sayians are also quite individualistic and self-centered and mostly care for their own well-being and become stronger every day.

They already had multiversal battles with multiple gods. The land of death seems to be a lesser realm over all since they easily brought Frieza back from HFIL. Shenron claims the androids are more powerful then him and he's probably a magic user so any sufficiently powerful magic user is most likely immortal

>Who da fuck are you

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 78K)

Yes, but, he is still a saiyan supremacist.

he's married to an HONORARY ARYAN

No, he was a rapefugee that came here tu murder and get white pussy. He doesn´t work, never had a job since he came, and lives on his wife's money. He sumarizes all we must hate. Yamcha was the true victim on this situation. Murdered by this ape's gang, and later facing accusations of infidelity by his whorish girlfriend. In the end, he just lost his girlfriend, his friends, and probably his money. Yamcha is the white man in Dragon Ball, and we must root for him.

Attached: happy yamcha.jpg (851x1200, 257K)

They are drawn with many Aryan features I’m not sure they really are Asian? Could an Asian be as creative as Bulma?

Lol shut up no it doesn't---Vegeta was never raped sexually.

He was raped of his planet, his family, and his race--but not his ass pussy.

Vegeta literally has a napoleon complex---he's short and angry and has something to prove.

It's textbook--also, sayans are notorious warriors always seeking the next challenge and raising the bar higher and higher. Both goku and vegeta are like that (and so are all full blooded sayans).

"Japan Doesn't Like Tien" video really opened up my eyes, to how tense the situation is between Japan and China. So back in the 80's during OG Dragon Ball people were okay with Tien, the guy who showed off the shocking power of Chinese Martial Arts, being the 3rd strongest obviously behind Goku and Piccolo Jr; but nowadays he is a massive joke who is debatably weaker than Roshi, who tries to fight with the only move that he knows, and is generally seen as a waste of space.

Attached: main-qimg-2c73eed5eb3d6455f7da9ce25b23a41e.png (602x339, 151K)

While this is also true, none of what you said refutes the theory.
It's not like all the enemies in the DB Universe are a bunch of prancing fairies like Freeza, and the Ginyu gang. Why did they all get special treatment? Especially Freeza, and his right hand man. They are so androgynous I'm surprised they weren't named Pat.

Vegeta has a lot of reasons to be angry.

Vegeta could probably retire on the money he made from selling planets.

Not wanting pic related. Heh.

Attached: 4729732-videl.png (350x824, 617K)

Bullshit Vegeta can willingly have blonde hair and green/blue eyes. Yamcha cannot. Vegeta is the Aryan. Vegeta is Nieztches Superman.

>Cucks the Ariansayian vegeta by fucking his gf

Yamcha was a med B*LL

You’ve been watching too much DBZ Abridged.

No proof Yamcha ever cucked Vegeta.

I've actually only watched it through once, and that was many years ago. I hardly remember it.

Never change straya

Thanks for revealing your own if ignorance.

Posting on my phone oops

>Free regular access to motherfucking Bulma pussy
>Direct access to all the wealth and corporate influence of her family
>Direct access to all the top technology for training purposes
>Close family ties to your rival's family, the source of your inspiration
>All your women are extinct anyway and there is no one to recognize your bloodline's status

He chose wisely

Attached: 1544091880348.jpg (480x480, 33K)

>Not watching a parody of a T.V religiously makes you ignorant
You're actually a retard.
I grew up on the DB universe watched ALL of the series through many times as a child, and as an adult.
Although funny in some cases, I never got into abridged.
You fucking dudditz

>not wishing for less restrictions on dragon balls

>wanting a h*man roastie
Heh.

Vegeta took the ASIANPILL, he knew sayian women are DEGENRATES and fuck atleast 40+ ALIEN COCKS before she turns 30

youtu.be/VnU4-rsU6ts

Definitely nat soc, check out the last minute of this vid

Gohan was the real red-pilled character.

>could easily be the strongest saiyan, but doesn't like fighting since its for niggers
>focuses on his career and family
>when he needs to get stronger he quickly catches up to god-tier levels

Attached: chadhan.jpg (640x480, 22K)

Context, wasn’t talking about abridged at that point. Learn to reading comprehension.

Wtf are you even talking about it was directly responding to your comment about abridged.
Officially not worth even responding to. Holy shit.

Gohan was annoying as fuck, saiyan who doesn’t like to fight is like an Aryan who doesn’t want to climb a mountain.

we should never have let weebsocs on this board

Scroll up and reread. I responded to “I don’t really remember the series” with “thanks for revealing your own ignorance” learn to fucking read.

Muh pol-tard edgyness isnt common sense for everyone. Not surprised this comes from a brazil tier country

Gohan kind of cheated two of the times he leveled up fast
>Hyperbolic time chamber
>Hidden potential release from the Kai

I agree with everything else though. The fact he chose academia over fighting even though he proved to everyone he could muster more power than his father (as a teenager) is about as redpilled as it gets.

Attached: tardjack.png (842x792, 82K)

Was he a race realist?

Attached: adult gon vs pitou.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

You damn right. Hercule took his glory, so Gohan took his daughter. What's worse is Gohan took his daughter's faith in her father.

Too bad Gohan got cucked with a daughter.
I mean, I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically

Attached: 9bbb83fb7f6d280cfdfdb880d7a951e1--dragonball-z-videl.jpg (349x414, 31K)

I like the old sound track a million times better:
youtube.com/watch?v=218ELDhIiGY

Attached: 200.gif (267x200, 90K)

>Goku- Why can't we all just get along type- leans left
>Vegeta- Ethno nationalist monarchist
>Gohan--Libertarian
>Trunks- Conservative civic nationalist
>Tien-Anarcho primitivist
>Krillin- Social Democrat
>Yamcha-Anarchist
>Piccolo- started out as a pol pot style Marxist later on turned into le centrist with a right leaning
>Bulma- anarcho capitalist technocrat
>Her dad- liberal that follows distributism
>Master roshi- socially liberal centrist

Attached: dbz-hitler.jpg (480x355, 23K)

You are retarded, you benefit because your daughter has children which are your grandchildren.

Future Gohan is a million times cooler and the Gohan I wish we got in the series:
youtube.com/watch?v=69J67L4b0xU

Attached: GohanFutureDVDnv.png (450x699, 335K)

>not wanting based bruce

youtube.com/watch?v=EZ5VBdnL40g&index=7&list=PL42832D42DE3902B9

Even if I misread his comment and he once saw abridged, he is just copying abridgeds comedy as his own theory even if he doesn’t understand that consciously. He is unconsciously just taking abridgeds comedy as fact which was the reason why I even brought up abridged to begin with. I reread through the replies and perhaps I am the one who made a mistake, I do have a fever though.

I didn't read the whole thread but Vegeta is abviously a absolute-monarchist

My nigga
youtube.com/watch?v=h2JjjSKh6jM&t=485s

>complaining about weebs on the politics board of an anime website

Attached: 1529737976291.png (1500x844, 821K)

Gohan is a race traitor and a kike worshiper, he literally married a (((Videl))) with black hair and brown eyes, giving birth to MUTT children

Not with those gay ass boots

He was a betrayed race realist that took the black pill

Attached: Betrayal.webm (320x240, 2.84M)

Videl even cut off her pig tails to look more like a man and she is obsessed with masculinity until Super then she is feminine and a good wife.

>muh animoo site