Why the hell do feminists like rap music?

if they are against "toxic masculinity" and women being degraded etc why do they like rap music

you can't find a feminist who doesn't love biggie and wu-tang and tupac and they regularly talk about how they love NWA and old gangsta rap too

is feminists liking this stuff not a contradiction to their philosophy?

Attached: index.jpg (183x275, 14K)

Women are full of shit.

Because like all women what they really want is attention. Being a feminist is how unattractive and uninteresting women get attention. Rap music is the same thing for white girls aka "oh I'm different to the other girls, I listen to nigger music".

Feminism is really just about women hating white men. Jews created it. That's why they side with Muslims, migrants, gays, blacks, and any other group that isn't white. Identity politics at its finest.

Because feminists actually want to be degraded. Every chick I fucked from tinder was a hardcore feminist and all fucked me on the first date when I told them I hate niggers and Jews and think women aren't equal. Turns out the whole feminism bullshit is just a trap to keep dumb betas who agree with them or try to "debate" them in the first place (showing you actually take her bullshit serious) away from their pussy. Just tell them how it is and belittle them and then pump and dump.

You say nigger and redpill girls on the jews on the first date? Damn Adolf you are based.

Feminism is a way to overcompensate for women who have absolutely no dignity or self-respect, and secretly want to be degraded.
What Mehmet said. Fuck you for being a player, though.

This totally happened.

>why women x

no ones knows not even themselves

>fuck you for not respecting waman
t. Faggot

Because they are masochists. Reach Ted kaczyski

Those women he degrades are somebody's daughters, sisters, etc.

Woman don't know what they like, and don't like despite being the loudest voices in a room when something they disagree with happens.

I brought up black crime statistics on a first date to a gender studies major before. We kissed at the end but never had a second date

Part of rejecting the white Christian patriarchy, which all feminists do, is listening to nigger music with no real value.

Attached: FB_IMG_1545399850161.jpg (750x652, 34K)

>feminism
>logic
pick one

>I hate seeing white male hating feminists suffer
Kys now because it's only gonna get harder to be this much of a faggot as time goes on.

Because niggers.

They're against white masculinity. It has to do with power.

Because lefties think blacks are not humans but braindead animals, thus giving them a pass at everything. Like, "aww, you retarded thing"

If she listens to rap music, she's a race traitor & probably a coalburner

Modern feminism is nothing more than a deliberate deconstruction of the dominant(white) culture. Anything seen as outside the dominant culture is defacto good, as their entire thought process stems from the presupposition white men=bad

Modern 'feminism' is just hating white males. They literally align themselves with the people who treat women the worst. They are the epitome of goyim.

"He disliked nearly all women and especially the young and pretty ones who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans the amateur spies and nosers-out of unorthodoxy."
Orwell, George, 1984

>fuck you for not respecting waman
It has nothing to do with respecting them. The problem is that the Kraut is rewarding them for their degenerate behavior with what they want. He is part of the problem too.

>Modern feminism is nothing more than a deliberate deconstruction of the dominant(white) culture.
This is why feminized society is so evil.

Pv 14:1
Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands.

This.

IT actually does: I live in Seattle and have banged 50-60 women AFTER telling them I voted for Trump. Women project on SM but just ant to get dicked down at the end of the day

was gonna post this

Can confirm. Not this dude, but I've had three digits of similar experiences.

It's well-established women are irrational and often say one thing and do the opposite. It's elementary everyday life learning most notice already as kids.

Whatever women say they like, the opposite is true.