Is it better to marry young with some virgin teen HS gf or engage in casual sex and eventually marry some roastie/not...

Is it better to marry young with some virgin teen HS gf or engage in casual sex and eventually marry some roastie/not marry at all?

I'm 19, eastern European, depressed, virgin and fat. I'm working on my body currently.

How can you get over not trusting any women in your life? I would love to have children but raise them without a woman in sight since I feel like all they could do is cause more harm to a potential alpha male(if I were to raise it myself).

What about just slutting it up? I've still got to explore the delights of pink tacos and honestly I think I'm making a bigger deal out of it than it is.

What do?

Attached: 35114648_794050134134288_8158216638458494976_n.jpg (893x960, 70K)

The latter

>Is it better to marry young with some virgin teen HS gf or engage in casual sex and eventually marry some roastie/not marry at all?
its better to not pretend that these are the only fucking options. this is an advice board, take your edgy absolutes to pol or r9k.

>I'm 19, eastern European, depressed, virgin and fat. I'm working on my body currently.
kind of invalidates the first question if all you could get is an equal. how much weight have you lost?

>How can you get over not trusting any women in your life? I would love to have children but raise them without a woman in sight since I feel like all they could do is cause more harm to a potential alpha male
what makes you think you could raise an alpha male if you can't even out-influence a woman?

>What about just slutting it up?
what about it? again, you need to be desirable to get laid.

> honestly I think I'm making a bigger deal out of it than it is.
you are. delete thread and start over.

>Is it better to marry young with some virgin teen HS gf or engage in casual sex and eventually marry some roastie/not marry at all?

It depends on you.

For me, definitely the first option.

Why?

>its better to not pretend that these are the only fucking options. this is an advice board, take your edgy absolutes to pol or r9k.
Well, you're right. I guess there's more options. I usually see people who have marriedearly(like everyone in my parent's generation) or the latter(for example cousins who are 27/28 and not married yet).

>kind of invalidates the first question if all you could get is an equal. how much weight have you lost?
Invalidates? I didn't lose any yet. I'm 94kg at 182/183cm tall.

>what makes you think you could raise an alpha male if you can't even out-influence a woman?
Well, I think I could raise a practically alpha human being, I didn't even think of out-influencing anyone since the woman/mother would be out of the picture. I thought about adopting but I've heard it's hard to adopt someone as a single male.

>what about it? again, you need to be desirable to get laid.
I've no problem with being desirable, I'm quite handsome according to most people.

I think so as well. On one hand, I'd love to enjoy the pleasures and experience the love and get old with someone you love, but I'm not sure women or men in that case are capable of that anymore. On the other hand I don't want to be lonely in life anymore and I wish to experience life to the fullest in every single way.

Has anyone ever felt that they're kind of not capable of loving? I've had multiple opportunities to be with someone and I've always backed out of it.

bump

>Well, you're right. I guess there's more options.
just cuz your cousins did nothing but casual sex doesn't mean thats what the rest of the world is doing. most people date seriously and have sex wtih their partner, but wait for marriage for sex.

>invalidates
you asked if you should marry young or sleep around. you likely dont have the option to do either if you're a fat ugly fuck.

>i didn't lose any yet
then you arent working on your body. you're just thinking of working on your body.

>well i think i could raise a practically alpha human being despite being a fat virgin
think again!

>I have no problem with being desirable
>people who refuse to sleep with me tell me im handsome
oh honey, oh sweetie, oh noooo

Christ alive you sound bitter.

I have the option to do both.

I am working on my body.

Fuck off!

Lol where did I ever say anything about being refused sex? I get told on the regular that I'm handsome, I see it in the mirror mate.

>I'm not sure women or men in that case are capable of that anymore.

Some do. Enough that it's far from impossible for you to find them, yet so few that it'll make you really likeable to them that you have these same desires as them.

>Is it better to marry young with some virgin teen HS gf

Have you seen what these people look like and what their relationships end up being? It's awful. I would have killed myself 10 years ago if I ended up marrying the first girl who let me play with her tits.

I don't know how our grandparents and whatever were able to tolerate that life where you pretty much had to marry someone who went to the same high school as you otherwise people thought you were mentally retarded and suffered from the the homosexuality disease

Thanks

Depends, my great grandma and grandpa were so compatible she had problems falling asleep without him by her side, they married when she was 17. I fear that I wouldn't find such compatibility with someone ever.

It was even harsher for people here in Poland. Communism and I guess religion made it hard for people to fool around or not settle down immediately after finding someone.

>I'm a piece of shit loser that's repulsive in every way possible
>I want a beautiful virgin gf who will love me unconditionally

Kind of. I'm not a piece of shit loser though.

My grandparents on both sides of my parents had hilariously bad marriages. My grandmothers were mostly mean old ladies who would constantly shit on my grandfathers at every opportunity and my grandpas would just stand there and "yes dear" them.

Anyways, there's like 9 billion in the world, you're likely to find more than a few people that are compatible with you.

>fat, mentally unstable
>thinking about marriage/getting laid/etc
user pls
and can we get mods to start deleting these threads and banning the op? this board is constantly being shat up with this virgin/nogf garbage of which 97% is just low quality b8

Answer is simple, don't marry with the prospect of divorce being a possibility in your head.
When you're in an actual relationship, you will know if you want to spend the rest of your life with that person or not. There are no buts and ifs with this. If you're thinking "but I wanna fuck more" then do that, If you're thinking "but I can change her into..." stop, leave or just have a casual relationship. If you're not ready to take the shit that comes with marriage and not complain about it, then you're not ready for it or not cut for it.

Also you're 19, you have a shit ton of time to figure this out.

Currently going through first option, will never indulge in second option.

You sound extremely retarded, please, get rid of that excuse of a life you are living and never, ever have kids.

I guess so, thanks.

Well, even fat mentally unstable people get laid all the time.

Thanks mate

I do think I have a lot of time to figure it out, but that time's running out, and I'm slowly panicing.
A year ago I thought I'd have most of my life in order, how wrong I was.

Good luck mate,how old are you?

Neck yourself you shitstain. What makes me sound retarded you mongrel piece of shit?

Yep, you proved my point. Fat, virgin incel dreaming of being a daddy to an alpha male and prefering slutting around to settling with a good woman. I sincerely hope no one sticks with you with that kind of mentality.

Fuck off.

bump

>marry HS gf
HAHAHAH fucking christ no

>is it better to marry X or Y?
there is no "better" answer. Figure out what the fuck you want for yourself. Some people want to marry, some people don't. Stop asking stupid sheeple questions and achieve your own damn goals.

Thanks