How can we save Arizona, Florida, and Texas?

Things are inching closer and closer to destruction politically and no one seems to care

Attached: backroads-copy.jpg (800x450, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reconquista_(Mexico)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

we can't

whites are maybe 25% in the public schools in those states.

the only thing keeping them red were boomers who will die off in a few generations.

need to focus more on the midwest/northeast

By allowing more Californians to move there.

Fuck off Jew

if global warming is real, those problems will solve themselves.

It's inevitable that these states will turn blue. There's nothing that can be done to stop it. I personally welcome the immigrants, as they're some of the hardest working people on the planet.
Look around...who's building the houses, the infrastructure?

What do you mean about Florida? DNCs house nigger just got btfo in November..

>no one seems to care

You are right, no one wants to do what needs to be done so it is over.

>Look around...who's building the houses, the infrastructure?

Under cutters, that is who.

Your spic is showing mother fucker.

Pls help

t. Colorado

Texas with more white conservatives from other states moving in and having a lot of children. Florida is fucked, felons can vote now, Arizona probably same as texas

Build the wall, deport them all

>Everything is about money and the economy
You're a pathetic excuse of a man

>Texas with more white conservatives from other states moving in and having a lot of children

LOL that is wishful thinking as fuck.

If you lived in Texas you would realize it is over.

Bombs.

morning rabbi

Oh right I keep forgetting that anyone not circle jerking false positions is a jew.

I work in Bryan TX and I can confirm this. Parts of this town aren’t even America any more. I used to be so sure Texas would last, but working here has blackpilled me on just how serious the demographic situation is

These states are extremely jewed.

Attached: 5D9AEA1F-7840-445D-B622-BE79DC73A1B1.png (2048x1536, 3.34M)

i hope so

Attached: e0046a3da6800fa29967826d6c5c13e0--christmas-lights-cactus.jpg (612x612, 48K)

I can go places and not hear English being spoken anywhere except during business transactions.

We are just fucked.

help them by turning them more blue.

Attached: 20171221_pulling-texas-blue.jpg (990x556, 53K)

Have you been to the AZ state fair
Look at photos of now an then photos of state fair in the 60’s
We already lost

Attached: 98C1CE66-7A9D-4B3C-8714-579B3B274599.jpg (500x641, 95K)

>make english official language
>no benefits to illegals or medical care.. when a judge say you cant do that kill the judge
>no renting, hiring, transporting, selling to illegals or face 10 year prison term
>give $1000 to anyone that reports illegals that end in deportation
>give $1000 to anyone that reports people renting to, hiring or transporting illegals that ends in prosecution
>ban multilingual education
>ban spanish from being taught in school

Attached: 1545434352215.png (1024x1365, 2.08M)

he will with time. I am 43 and I went through a phase where I thought the state could be saved.. i eventually gave up and moved to Montana.

Only older people realize how quickly and much that state has changed in the last 30 years.. it use to be the only place with many spics was the valley... now its the entire state.

this could all be done at the state level if texans were not cucks.

Yeah these states were extremely white only 30 years ago. Reagan killed the southwest if not the country with his amnesty.

Bully any Cali fag you see. In az if anyone is a self described Californian or liberal they are told to leave even by normies. Any time I'm out in public I always bash Californians. There's no comeback they're refugees they are worse than mexicans

The best option is to redpill whites about the (mexican) reconquista:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reconquista_(Mexico)

>Illegal immigration into the southwest states is sometimes viewed as a form of reconquista, in light of the fact that Texas statehood was preceded by an influx of US settlers into that Mexican province until United States citizens outnumbered Mexicans 10–1 and were able to take over governance of the area. The theory is that the reverse will happen as Mexicans eventually become so numerous in that region that they can wield substantial influence, including political power. Even if not intended, some analysts say the significant demographic shift in the American Southwest may result in "a de facto reconquista."
>A May 2006 Zogby poll reported that 58 percent of Mexicans believe that the southwestern US belongs to Mexico.

drive through any new apartment complex in the suburbs of phx and you see so many fucking california license plates. its disgusting.

Arizona here, we are already lost.

Wayyy to fucking late for that now.

Spics would flip the fuck out

>A May 2006 Zogby poll reported that 58 percent of Mexicans believe that the southwestern US belongs to Mexico.

But but but but spic maggots are bro tier naturally conservative etc..

I really upsets me that we have not been shooting them in the fucking streets.

Hes not wrong
Californians that are moving apparently lean red, counter to previous theories. I even read its supposedly what kept texas red

They are just a child like people.

kill them

You're right. The californians excuse is a scapegoat by civic nationalists who dont want to admit that Mexicans aren't "based" and are too caught up on the optics so it's more convenient to turn on a fellow white than the spic.
>inb4 muh tejanos
They made up 30k of the population when texas was a country. Their is no way you can go from 30k to 10 million in a span of nearly 150 years

Attached: Screenshot_20181227-104531_Chrome.jpg (1080x866, 126K)

This. I do work with schools in North Texas. We are fucked Bros. Really fucked.

My 10 yr plan is to make my money, keep homeschooling my kids till they are off to college, sell my home and move to the Ozarks with the wife. Arkansas is amazing in the mountains. She and I have watched the downfall of the great state of Texas and we ain't sticking around to watch it turn blue with Cali fags and Paco.

Sorry Texas. It was nice knowing ya. Boomers sold this state out long ago. Time to salvage what states we can.

AZfag here. I've been reported to HR multiple times for talking about building a wall between Arizona and California, deporting Californians, and making possession of a California driver's license in the state of Arizona a capital crime.

This whole thread is just LARPing

fuck you boomer cunt

If only man...

Attached: 1491446023167.gif (360x344, 3.32M)

I live in Florida and even in my gated community, most of the kids aren't white and they're tended by their white boomer grandparents.

As another user said, once the boomers are gone, we're turning blue for sure.

>Boomers sold this state out long ago.

Fuck you with that age bullshit, the federal government fucked us not an age group.

Many people in Texas tried to keep mexicans out but the government would not let them.

Fuck you age obsessed cunt, you are basically a marixist.

Fuck off.

Boomer Boomer watch out for the Zoomer. We will never forget your generations crimes.

you guys welcome immigrants, stop with this shit. every boomer I spoke too is super anti-racism and eats up whatever shit they see on the news. you're the faggotiest hippie generation to ever exist.

your entire generation doomed the West, that's a fact.

>the federal government fucked us
Who voted them in?

You must be the retard from the other thread. Makes complete sense youre a boomer

You obviously aren't from Texas and that study sample looks like shit. Texas is fucking toast and it's not because of the locals. And the people saying they were "born in Texas" are sons and daughters of liberal boomers and gen xers from other states that moved here in the 90's. Those liberal families all are the ones along with the Mexicans and illegals who voted for Beto.

All the schools in North Texas now are liberal and full of shitskins of all different counties. It's fucking disgusting.

This. Texasfag here.

The only thing you can do is make an escape plan.

There really is nothing left to do other than take the blackpill. Nothing we can do can stop this, including LARPing fantasy solutions.

You don’t need to save Arizona our demographics are stable at 65% white and 30% Hispanic (5% Asian)

We have lots of Hispanic births but so many whites move here as adults/kids that we sometimes shrink the proportion of our Hispanic population.

I’m actually worried about the influx of blacks we aren’t getting from Cali and the rust belt more than Mexicans.

Mexican illegals go to California they aren’t welcome here

Attached: 8B702943-467C-4CA3-B61D-178A2412CC11.jpg (960x375, 125K)

You're a fucking moron. Every Boomer in Texas fucked this state so hard. They literally hire paco to mow the country club grass and clean up the jizz in the steam rooms. Then they force businesses to sign "support Israel oaths" or else.

Fuck off and die Boomer. This state was almost all white up until the late 90's and you let it go to shit.

Again. Fuck off and burn in hell.

Wrong Arizona has had a stable demographic proportionally since 70’s

my boomer parents one still thinks texas is great and lives in a gated community and likes her spic gardners

my boomer dad literaly moved to mexico and thinks its safer there than where i live which is 99% white

I went to Houston mall and literally did not see a single white person.

yeah my mom used to hire illegals all the time to work her ranch. meanwhile there was a daily race war going on at the grade school.. thanks mom

No it's your flag. Drop that shit if you're actually in Texas

The only way to save the country let alone the states is to change the immigration laws since 1965 that favor 3rd world immigration over euro immigration

A wall won’t do it, deportation won’t do it, we must change the law 2 million brown 3rd worlders are imported EVERY YEAR

peaceful ethnic cleansing

Maybe 20 years ago. Its beyond fucked now.
All we really need is nation wide e-verify and fines for non complying companies. That would fix shit on a fed level overnight. Wonder why it will never happen?

Whites and Cuban whites are being replaced by woggs, spics and non-white Cubans. Ironically the new wave of Cubans chased my ancestors out and now here they are. It's like they fucking followed us. Niggers are a curse, O.P.

we cant even get 5 billion for a wall while israel gets 40 billion.

we are fucked we will get nothing to save us

I'm old enough that I remember when California was still fairly white.
Go to any grade school and look at the ethnic composition.
That is the future.
They will vote 70% Democrat.
It has been over since they were allowed in and given welfare benefits.
Aztlan has already happened.
The question is:
How many of you will stay and be ruled by low rent Mayans that despise you?

Attached: D-FENS_eighty_five.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

Thats the thing with government though, you can only turn the clock back so far before the rent seekers put too much pressure on

Bro. Boomers worship shekels and 4 thousand square foot mcmansions built by paco. It's the boomers dream.

I just let them rot away slowly in their lazy boys watching reruns of bill oreily and 600 cable channels of nothing. They'll be gone soon enough.

> How to save FL and TX
is a Jew Yorker

My God this thread is satisfying. Every day another batch of cable-watching, mouth-breathing boomers is swept into oblivion and we get closer to a decent future. Stay mad, racists.

The Great State of Florida checking in
> Everything ok here

Attached: st-augustine-florida.jpg (750x500, 213K)

>Decent future
>Country these "people" come from are all garbage
Hmm...

California nearly did all this with Prop 187 till this goblina jew barred their path

Attached: 1530995599496.png (500x941, 234K)

>How can we save Arizona, Florida, and Texas?
kill the traitors, that's how

Bro, I went to northpark mall in Dallas. It used to be the all white super rich mall only 10 years ago. It's been there since the 60's and you only shopped there if you made well above 6 figures.

I sat and almost cried last week watching a military band playing Christmas music while hordes of shitskins, chinks, pajeets and muzzies ignored the music and shopped for shitty nigger clothing. Nobody was listening to the Christmas music but a few old whites.

Plenty of hijabs walking around almost no whites at all. Oh, and they also put the bus routes to stop there so all the blacks walk around there now and theres cops everywhere having to guard the shops.

FUCK THIS SHIT!!!

>when a judge say you cant do that kill the judge
In my minecraft server this is very effective.
The self-appointed rulers fear no consequences.
They should fear the consequences of their actions.
In MineCraft.

Attached: 1523494550730.jpg (807x586, 82K)

Attached: 1537325151257.jpg (400x200, 20K)

The problem is that when the people take violence off the table there is not limit to government corruption..

IT SUCKS.. but it is what it is.. until we bring violence back on the table they are going to ethnically cleanse us away.

they are commiting violence against us

>Look around...who's building the houses, the infrastructure?

and they do it for free? they do it out of the kindness of their hearts?

or they do it because they're not qualified for any other job and are too dumb to improve themselves making them a burden on the state?

Attached: 1521652842384.jpg (592x512, 67K)

This. They fucked up California with their cucked out liberal ideals then ran away to escape the high taxes and brown people.
Why the fuck don't they learn?

I'm going to start taking secret pics at school assemblies in Texas and make threads of them so you all can see what the fuck is happening.

It will blow your minds.

>I work in Bryan TX and I can confirm this

Everyone should start posting pictures of the vibrant mexican ghettos in their towns.

They're always dirty and run down. Funny how that happens to places where those "hard working people who build everything" live.

Can't fix up their own places? Sad!

Attached: 1527389005346.jpg (671x1206, 278K)

>america
>white

IIRC 80% of the Austin Independent School district is Hispanic now.

this is fucking bananas.

I should post pics of my childhood in central texas...

whites have been ethnically cleansed

Bro. I'm dreading the next few years of all the schools I have to go into. Beto almost winning solidified my decision to leave within the next 10 years.

6th gen Texan here. Texas is fucked. I don't even go to the cities anymore.

nah, it's the kike worshiping boomers fault, faggot

This. Did a campus tour of UNT. The amount of shitskins and purple haired pansexuals was worrisome. That campus turned my brother into a fuckin commie

you're coping hard.

primary school enrollment is 39% white in arizona and drops every year.

there won't be white retirees with money flocking to AZ anymore because CA is no longer white.

Attached: based mesa.png (1130x383, 231K)

All the whites continue to move further away, building new communities in rural spaces. Then once they are awesome the spics and niggers and pajeets and muzzies keep moving in and turning them to shit. Then the whites keep moving on.

The richest and whitest area now near me is Fairview. But the poor houses cost around 500k. The next best place right now is Celina and Prosper. Almost all white and growing fast. My white friends are all headed there to raise their families.

¡Hola! From the Nuestro Barrrio of central Phoenix.

>tbhq Mexican neighborhoods are shitty but they aren’t as awful as black neighborhoods

Attached: 624168E6-AD4F-4D71-A228-84707041BDE5.jpg (500x333, 100K)

BUILD WALL
DEPORT

I know schliterbahn has turned into a shithole from the german beauty queen park it was in the 80s..

I was going to take my family to 6 flags in Arlington in March. will we be raped and killed?

Mesa is becoming more Mexican because the whites are loving to chandler, Scottsdale, Peoria and Gilbert.

Formerly Mexican neighborhoods in central Phoenix like Arcadia are being gentrified rappidly by whites.

It’s not that the state is becoming more Mexican it’s that the whites and Mexicans are moving around

Yes.

Also, mormons love to baptize the "lamanites" there so expect all the Mormons to welcome them with open arms

>Tfw I have to go to mess to visit Mormon relatives. Fuck me

Bienbenidos a Guadalupe!

A tribe of Yacci Indians expelled from Mexico that the USA took in a century ago. We are cucks in all decades!

But actually this little town square could be cool instead of total shit if it was run by whites and not Indios

Attached: 22CB9F85-9D19-4556-A395-9BEE03F6C8DD.jpg (1024x576, 175K)

ugh indios suck so bad

I'm in central Phoenix too. I've got an apartment of Mexicans behind me, and a couple of retired boomers across the street.

¿¿Que pasa?? This is Maryvale a former blue collar veteran neighborhood built in the 40’s and 50’s by 1990 it was the most crime ridden part of Phoenix

This is where the real hombres chill.

It’s actualky kind of hard to find a bad pic becuase like I keep saying they aren’t as bad as blacks but trust me it’s fucking ghetto

Attached: 82A23683-FE87-4033-8A0E-6DE7B7197A5E.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

See