How do we redpill women?

How do we redpill women?

Attached: 1524526.jpg (1080x1233, 2.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RightHookUSA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

take away their birth control pill

every white men (except soi bois) leave the country.

they will cry

Red pill Chads.

lmoa

Attached: 1542391014455.jpg (601x622, 47K)

swear i;'ve seen this thread multiple fucking times a day, YOU DICK THEM DOWN thats it, marry them and boom thats how they are redpilled the hard way is getting your heads cut off in morocco. saged btw seen this shit too many times

lead by example and stop asking questions on here as if you are red pilled

>(((we)))
not this time rabbi
>sage

Attached: th.jpg (178x300, 11K)

Take away voting rights, everything else is delusional

rape, only something violent gives them a reality check

kek
if only you could see fear in women eyes during the riots

Women at least in Poland are still more decent than men

More religious, more disciplined, less vulgar and pushy

Become part of a hird and cultivate yourself. Women will follow when you are strong enough.

What do you mean? It makes them afraid? Why?

What happend to their jeans.

Fuck them.
Literally.

Shoot their dicks off.

Chinaman took $2 jeans, knived some cuts in them and sold them for $50.
Chicks only look at the pricetag, think it's more valuable this way, suddenly tattered apparel becomes fashion again after an 14 year slumber.

They're gonna realize how badly they fucked themselves by buying into feminism and other degeneracy. Watch, you'll see these very same thots dressing modestly and pretending to be wholesome in the coming decade. I will never play their game, dont play it, anons.

Attached: ddd.png (1238x972, 376K)

>one day you'll be sorry!

people like you have been saying this for decades fren

Attached: dont-worry-baby-hes-just-a-nerd-why-do-they-18288200.png (500x798, 213K)

Attached: 14242526.jpg (2560x1579, 1.19M)

Attached: Memeflag2.jpg (1450x800, 67K)

You don't.Women are children.

It's true, dipshit. You already see it with tradthots and church sluts. You can't compare it to previous decades since less and less men are getting married and the number of potential beta providers is drying up.

Nazi male model tinder bots

It's funny because these Coachella girls are utterly unredpillable until they're around 30 or so. Most (upper)middle class white girls are quite attractive and lead very easy lives which often leads to degeneracy and cockcarouselling. You have to start young, really young. Instill proper values in her and maybe, just maybe she'll turn out okay.

These girls are so fucking sexy. Got any more pics?

by being better men

Attached: 1408223572983.jpg (1920x1080, 389K)

or it's just that modern day reactionaries are actually the easiest beta dorks to exploit even for not so good looking women

which explains the tradthot movement

We don't.

Attached: ALL OF IT.jpg (258x360, 46K)

Redpill men and they will take action in thiers hands, if you redpill mem women will follow.

You don't. Their proper place is as caretakers of children. They have evolved over tens of thousands of years to do that. In other words, they have to be returned to their natural place. Bioleninism has subverted this order and given them their current station, and it is completely dependent on the inventions of males to be sustained. Meaning that in order to return to the natural order, the system has to come down. Until then, don't waste your time. Worry about pumping out as many white kids as you can, and red pilling your sons, who will be the vanguard of the return to nature.

How do we get the mods to stop autists from making the same thread every day?

>these Coachella girls
I mean they probably are, but that picture is from a tailgate at my uni. Literally tens of thousands of other examples of the same girls

Attached: 24542652.jpg (1080x1233, 2.27M)

cheerleader effect

Women are like dogs in the sense that they share loyalty to someone they perceive as powerful and in control. The higher up you are in the male social hierarchy be it with friends, at work, or in a civic sphere; the more likely women will find you attractive.

You quite literally get women by being a better man and climbing that male social hierarchy. It's why something like /SIG/ is useful as it helps guys reintegrate into that hierarchy.

Attached: 1307681841625.gif (499x290, 108K)

You don't. That's the point. You just apply your will over them, because they can't understand.

They look worse in this pic. Do you have any more of the girl on the right in the original pic? I want to see what she looks like without her mouth being open

post the entire photo album please
or give us the link

more of left one please?

By not cucking to their every demand just for access to pussy. Men don't respect themselves, no one else will respect them either

>How do we redpill women?
You don't. They only follow what's popular or what alphas tell them to to do.
Either change the culture or become the alpha.

Attached: 1545809598523.jpg (768x1024, 118K)

This. Reproductive control has allowed the thot issue to get out of hand.

Nah, I don't know about that. Sounds more like those male feminists virtue signalling to get their dicks wet

I know right? Look at those tits.

... Modern reactionaries who retract from enabling the modern women and refuse to be taken advantage of, are the biggest beta providers? How do you square that circle?

+1

The one on the right is superior

> thinking anyone can ‘become’ and alpha
No. It’s genetics.

This.

by throwing betabux at Lauren Southern and buying her god awful book?

hahaha kek tell more

I would drag my balls through a thousand miles of broken glass and HIV infected needles just to get a 50/50 chance of hearing the girl on the right fart through a walkie talkie while I’m on the other side of the country. She’s beautiful and I’m in love.

Pancake tits? Why?

Hold up, is that the back of pots in tallahassee?

Yep, these are girls who go to the high school I went to and were up for one of the games this year. The OP pic is pots and is the backyard of the ATO house if I'm not mistaken.

lmao if you insist

Attached: 24525.jpg (1080x1302, 263K)

she's hot. post her on the eternal fb ig fap thread on b, she will get lots of replies

maybe another time user, we'll see
apparently a lot of FSU girls get posted there

underrated comment leafbro

UPvote

JEW SLIDE THREAD POST INFOGRAPHS
EVERY SLIDE THREAD BOMBARD WITH JEW DATA
CONSTANT EXPOSURE LIKE VIRUS IN SUNLIGHT, EVERY SINGLE SLIDE THREAD

Attached: #1worstenemies(Save and repost).png (1102x901, 1.54M)

By control and thot patrol

become chad, they will become submissive instantly

A small minority being retarded with their money doesn't account for the majority. You as a communist should understand this better than most.

nah the amount of women grifters in the alt right movement and how prominent they are suggests otherwise

don't worry, I think people giving their money to Peterson and the like are just as retarded but to suggest there's not a huge contingency of thirsty pussy worshiping incels in the modern day far right is just lol

Attached: 1512891258769.jpg (480x360, 29K)

ooh this is a good idea

Better face, teeth, hair. I also like small tits

encourage them to bacpack in morocco

with our clipboards and fact sheets..... after a good ole rape

slaughter the ugliest one of the group in front of them and drink/cover yourself in her blood then approach and cradle the alpha female in your arms as she cries and submits

Attached: 1512568599162.png (532x179, 22K)

SAGE - FAGGOT DETECTED

The funny thing is, if a feminist saw this statement they would say that the white male would say to suppress women's rights.

In reality, it would be the absolute best thing for women. They would become much more selective to who they would let enter their temples, which would in turn make guys much more conscious of how they would treat women.

eeesh

Maybe you're looking in the wrong place.

Attached: 1658be3b2fe159ae74c83e14881018dd.jpg (736x736, 94K)

There's a contingency, huge is a stretch. It only takes a hundred to donate regularly to one of these thots to make them wealthy.

Remove jews. Degeneracy is making women like this. Jews control the media and push this shit for a reason.

This. I've worked for chinks before. They only care about numbers and money.

Put the red pill on a BBC

Attached: stone restroom-comic.png (593x574, 166K)

Attached: jews2.jpg (6256x3240, 3.71M)

By LARPing as them to create competition among them to be the most redpilled

See--->: twitter.com/RightHookUSA

paint your dick red and go fuck them.

Reinstitute shame

deep down women want to be lead by men

so it is much more important to red pill all men
and then get men to step up and take charge

women are only taking charge, because men rather play video games.

it is kind of pathetic, that even the far right movement is dominated by women these days
white men have given up on politics and everything else

Breed them and lead them.

Attached: itsnotjusttheskin.png (962x578, 372K)

Or just legalize men's anabolic birth control, which works.

FIRST THE KIKES EVERYTHING ELSE CAN WAIT

Attached: jew mindset(Save and repost).png (1260x555, 42K)

pretty easy imo. introduce to black hate thread. introduce into mexico hate thread. Watch Trump rallies and have her pay attention.

Take away welfare for single mothers

This doesn't even look real for some reason but i fear it is real.

theyre not going to realize anything, theyre going to become middle aged cat women who hate white men with a seething rage

This desu

How it's all genetics?

underrated post

Attached: 1540946222443.jpg (2608x4296, 1.89M)

this is a beautiful pill

You can't redpill that which has it's entire existence based on lack of redpill.